[] raegami's mini poculum warg event by koegami

Based on Click to view
Artist koegami [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

[] raegami's mini poculum warg event

Postby koegami » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:23 pm

sooo. rae is gonna be adopting out batches of wargs and re-adopting some of her own wargs.
    while also giving out custom tickets for poculum wargs.
    you may mark there will be a sta.sh page filled with
    wargs soon!

come back after christmas to check it out!
Last edited by koegami on Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [] raegami's mini poculum warg event

Postby bananer » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:22 pm

Marking this so hard
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Image Image Image
╔════════════════════════╗
DA-Characters-Art Shop-FR-Toyhou
╚════════════════════════╝
bananer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SchnaDin » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:16 am

mark! there are some beautiful re-adopts in your links ^u^

Rukami
Kasira
My dA
All my characters/Adopts

Sig in progress \(^w^)/
SchnaDin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:56 am

mark<3
--phoebe -- she/her -- pansexual--
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:11 am

rae can't draw humans
first come first served -- make your own pallet -- the warg is VR.
what i need:
Code: Select all
name:
personality: [YOU NEED 400 WORDS MINIMUM]
story of upbringing: [YOU NEED 300 WORDS MINIMUM - 700 MAX]

first form completed and not edited
edits:
    - unihorn
    - 2 horns
    - fur edits
    - broken jewel
    - orb edits
    - jaw jewels
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:40 am

bump up

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:07 am

name:
Dixon

personality:
Dixon is like a wise old leader.He is calm,does not rush into things,and thinks before he acts.But he has not always been like that.

As a small child,he was overly shy and skittish.He would run and hide at the first sign of danger and never look back.Others would constantly walk all over him for who he was and not a thing was done about it.He was gentle,and loved creatures big and small.He formed bonds with some woodland creatures near his village,who ended up being his only friends as a child.

When he reached his teenage years Dixon got bolder.He started fighting back,not letting those who used to bring him down and walk all over him cause him to suffer any longer.He retorted back to their rude words with even ruder ones.He was snappy and harsh with everyone,even the older female Warg who acted as a mother figure.He never intentionally tried to hurt someone unless they ultimately deserved it,no matter how rude he was.His mother figure was one such Warg. They would argue,sometimes even get into screaming matches because he so desperately wanted to defend himself,as he was used to doing this with most other Wargs.But she was not other Wargs. She was his parent,his mother,the reason he was here in a safe home.She was the only one who never judged his choices,never made him stop what he was doing because she thought it might be wrong.

No,she was the best thing to him and he hated when they fought.She would often cry after them,and he would do his best for days after that to make up for his actions,the trouble he caused.He would craft her things,bring her flowers,and sing her songs,as she had always adored his singing voice.Sometimes,even when she told him it was fine,he would be persist ant until she just would laugh at him and hug him,and tell him to calm down,all was well.

When Dixon finally grew up,both mentally and psychically,he was a helper.He did everything that he could to help anyone,even if they didn't want it.He insisted and they would end up letting him.He would preform heroic deeds and by now was loved in the village.When the leader of the village passed,he took over and led it well.

story of upbringing:
As a baby,Dixon was left in the woods.No one to this day knows why,maybe his real parents abandoned him or something more sinister may have happened.No one knows but from the time that a small,older female Warg found him and took him in,rumors speculated around the boy.

No one in the village aside from his mother of sorts and the leader were polite to Dixon.The villagers,kids mainly,were snobby and rude,would never let him near them and refused to be nice to him.He was constantly picked on,deemed as a demon because of his large horns and wings.The superstitious Wargs did not want him there and he knew that well.Many nights he would cry to his mother.

His mother,despite how everyone treated him,raised him to be a good,caring soul.While that did not work out so well in his teenage years,she still took pride in knowing she raised him right.All teenagers go through something like that,and she understood that.She hated seeing him beaten down and hurt,seeing him broken because no one trusted him.But someone did.She did.She may not have birthed him,but he was her son and she would love him until the end.

Dixon started trying to be nice to those who taunted and tormented him as a child.He was stronger than them,mentally and he knew that.He would offer help to anyone who looked like they needed it,but most of the time he was shrieked at and told to go away,which he calmly did,to their surprises.

It wasn't until late in the winter,when some kids were playing on a huge frozen lake.They were jumping around and just being flat out reckless.It was all fun and games until one broke the ice,and fell in.None of the others wanted to go save them,they were too scared.Dixon was as well,but he knew better than to let his fear take hold of his actions.He saved them and ever since then the village regards him as a hero.

When he became leader Dixon was sure he would fail.He didn't know how to lead and most of the older village members still were wary of him.But his mother was there by his side,as well as the now older child he had saved,now an adult.By his side they helped him rule.
NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZC. » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:35 am

name: Maera
personality: Maera is a seemingly large and threatening warg, and seems to deliver on that assumption - however, he merely lacks social skills, due to his rather unconventional upbringing. He is standoffish at first, often reacting with animalistic violence if the other warg comes on too strongly. However, if the warg does not immediately rush towards him in a way he may perceive as threatening, he would react not with fear and panic, but instead with curiosity. He does not know his own strength, and tries to be more of a gentle giant than he tends to be. When alone, he tends to get lost in his thoughts, making it easy to accidentally sneak up on him. He tends not to be very organized, instead being adaptable and not sticking to any one system. He doesn't mind being the center of attention, but prefers otherwise, as most of the time when he is the center of attention, it is in a negative light. Others rarely upset him, instead shifting the blame to himself. Maera tends to do things on impulse, rather than planning everything out beforehand. He lacks a distinct understanding of how emotions work for others, instead relying on the words they're saying rather than how they're saying it. His emotions tend to control him more than he controls them, and is quick to cry when frustrated. He is quiet and reserved, never initiating an interaction, preferring instead to watch from the shadows. He follows his instincts, which often ends up in fleeing from another warg before said warg even notices his presence. Maera, on the off chance he does work with others, values cooperation over being right all of the time. He is a natural collaborator, despite his insistence otherwise. He is extremely passionate in the things he's interested in, and couldn't care less about others. He is independent to a fault, often rejecting help that one may offer him. He's also unpredictable - his plans and ideas can, and will, change on a dime. He is easily stressed, sometimes [read: often] shutting down completely. He focuses more on practical things, rather than flowery, ornate details. "Good Enough" is good enough for Maera. He feels most comfortable around other wargs like him - of which their are very few, if only for his size. He communicates more through actions rather than words. Assuming he can get close to them without becoming too uncomfortable, Maera will probably become great friends with them.
story of upbringing: Ah, yes, Maera's upbringing. Quite the adventure, in more than one sense. Where he came from, nobody knows. According to his adoptive family, they found him in the forest, but Maera has been with them for as far back as he can remember. As they live in a rather secluded home, he is only really close to that family. According to his family, they were out in the forest on a hike, as they do every week - but that time, their family went slightly off their usual trail, and found Maera. At the time, he seemed to be the size of a normal warg with quite a few abnormalities, but he quickly grew. It took Maera a long while to adjust to the new environment, but he gradually grew attached to his adoptive parents. He was taught partially by his adoptive father Epsilon, and partially by his other adoptive parent, Miles. Mostly Epsilon. Epsilon taught him what would be considered standard school subjects - science, history, literature, arithmetic, etc. - while Miles taught him things more like practical knowledge, such as several home remedies for illnesses, and how to cook them, along with some random trivial facts every now and then - and if Miles had his way, he would teach him a few magic tricks as well. Although they don't know where Maera came from, they just found him lying in the forest, and now they treat him as their own. On a somewhat related note - In unfamiliar environments, Maera is usually high-strung and cautious. However, when he is at home, Maera is noticeably more relaxed and easygoing. In fact, if you were to see him home versus him in a new place, you might assume they were two completely different wargs. To others, this disparity in attitudes is shocking to say the least, but Miles and Epsilon have gotten used to it by now.
Thanks for the chance at a RU! and sorry for the wall of text ^u^'
Last edited by ZC. on Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Marshall / Zir-Con / Mod Owl / He/Him or They/Them / Trans FtM
I used to be Erbynn!!
ZC.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:40 am

if you finish the form in under and hour, i'll give you a RU. i was interested to see what you had in mind Critic!
      --just let me read them--
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me