Based on Click to view
Artist Rocky Road Raccoon [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Poculum Warg Northrare #2

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:37 am

The Candle Bearing Warg

You walk among the snowy trail, trudging alone, when something glowing catches your eyes, and you hear a hum of a Christmas song.When you approach it, you see a strange warg, with a candle in it's mouth? It seemingly never loses balance, as it walks along the trail silently, fiery cloak trailing behind it.

Well here is my first Northrare! I am really sorry Bananer for pixelated lines, this if for the reasoning it is easier for me and I will have a tablet on christmas hopefully. Nevertheless, this is a very rare warg it's edits are;;
Custom Lines, candle orb, candle in mouth, extra fluff, cloak, wick on head, Glowing eyes, and feathers.
Sorry I went overboard xD
Form;;
Code: Select all
Username;;
Name;;
Gender;;
Why is it holding the candle?;;

Unlimited extras are allowed and encouraged! I want to see what you come up with, but please, if you reserve, be atleast mildly sure you will try out eventually.
Ends on the 24th, you have plenty of time to get your forms in!
Rocky | He/Him | Disabled and Chronically ill so activity fluctuates depending on energy | I draw funny little characters!

They call me Rocky cuz I'm LOSING
If I do something wrong, DO NOT hesitate to call me out on it! I'll try my best to listen!
My TH If you need to credit!
Wondering who the weird little cats I draw on oekaki being funny are? Meet the Vagabonds!
Art Trades - Design Trades: Open
Requests: Open [So long as you don't rush me! I prioritize trades!]
Commissions Closed
I don't do artfight! I know a lot of people ask me about this so I just wanted to clarify!
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Candle Bearer

Postby Petscop » Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:37 pm

Username;;
EeveeArt.

Name;;
Lilin

Nicknames;;
Lil, Lilly.

Gender;;
Agender
"one who has no gender; lack of gender"

Sex;;
Female

Sexuality;;
Demi-Bisexual

Personality;;
Lilin is very calm and distant from others when you first meet her. She's more focused on her various enchantments and potions. She will brush relationships off as nothing most of the time, and just not really caring for other people. She's often in her hut, working on her Potions and things, mumbling to herself and being pretty anti social. If you want to actually get to know her, you'll have to try really hard. She feels she doesn't need a lot of friends, and that she has enough of them already. When you do get to know her, she opens up a bit, expressing deeper feelings for things, and actually talking to you. She's still focused on what she finds important, instead of keeping that friendship going. But when she actually considers you important, Lilin will stick by you. She will be a lot more open, and caring to you, and will be by your side the best she can. She will often rant to you, as she paces around her hut, and offer to listen to your rants, and just try to be there in general. She will put a lot of blame upon herself when her friends get hurt, even if she couldn't have prevented it. Over all, she simply has to take time to break out of her shell and show positive emotions towards others.
229 words

Age;;
29 Human years

Birthday;;
December 2nd, 1986

Favorite Sport;;
Doesn't play sports

Favorite Holiday;;
Loneliness awareness day, also known as Valentine's day

Favorite Color;;
Deep emerald green

Hobbies;;
She tends to make various stuffed animals, just for the fun of it

Occupation;;
Shamaning / Potion making.

Friends;;
Arizona

Favorite Animal;;
The Rainbow Jumping Spider

Favorite Song;;
Nattoppet, by Detektivbyrån

Favorite Items;;
Her cape, it's considered sacred and very special to her

Favorite day of the week;;
Mondays

Favorite food;;
From time to time, she enjoys snacking on strawberries

Favorite Planet;;
Mars, she's very interested in it's almost apocalyptic look

Other Facts;;
Lilin is very skilled in magic and potion making, and get quite a few requests from people for potions. Most of the time she only uses the magic for plant growth and helping a close village with repairs and building.

W̨h̸y̛ ͏is͠ ̴s̨h͘e hol͡di͡ńg ̀thè ̕c͝a̡n̨d̛l͏e͠
The candles are a large part of her beliefs and traditions. Not only does she use them to light her home, they are supposed to scare away evil spirits, and welcome good ones. Her father taught her how to use them in various rituals and all their uses. It may also stem from her interest in them from her childhood. With her father using candles so much, she was always curious of what other super natural things they might bring, or other uses. For the one she carries around, it is supposed to be a guide through her forest. That certain candle is believed to hold the spirit of the forest, and without it or one of the spirit's followers, you will forever spiral into the forest, and end up going missing. If she is ever out of the forest, you never see her carrying the candle. If you bring the spirit out of the forest, you are said to be cursed, and devastation will find you. Many don't actually believe this, it's just a normal forest, and a normal candle. She often isn't phased by this, perfectly fine, actually. Her beliefs make her happy, and she will stick by them, no matter how much she gets looked down upon for it. Some times, when the fog in the forest is very think, the flickering candle seems like, something else...

Lilin's parents were very well-known Wargs, and very kind. They traveled around trying to help anyone they could, or anything they could. When they started becoming older, they finally settled down and decided to raise a family. The small village they lived in were so happy to have them there, and were very excited when Lilin's mom said she was pregnant. During the first few months, everything seemed to be going well, but it didn't stay that way for long. After Lilin was born, her mom died. It was a very sad time for the village, and Lilin's father. Lilin grew up surrounded by the rituals and magic her father became interested in after her mom's death. Lilin wasn't really properly taken care of by her father, he was too focused on another things. He had become very depressed, and paranoid after Lilin's mom died. Lilin lived with him for about a year before being taken away due to neglect. She was raised by one of the other Females in the village. She had another cub of her own, who was named Arizona. Lilin and Arizona grew up together, but Lilin never never thought of Arizona as her sister. Arizona soon became interested in the rain forest and amazon animals, while Lilin leaned towards the beliefs her parents had. She got sheltered from the world by her adoptive mother and Arizona, so she never really knew how bullying felt, so when she started going to school and started getting bullied for her interests, she didn't really expect it. It had affected her a lot, and she started growing distant from other people, cutting off connections to other Wargs in general, so it doesn't affect her as much. She would barely speak to anyone, and ignored Arizona and her adoptive mother all the time. It was sad for them both, seeing her get so upset to the point of trying to cut herself off from everyone. As soon as she was old enough, she moved out of the village. Both Arizona and her adoptive mom felt bad, she had just got up and went as soon as she could. She moved into a dark forest, and has stayed there since. She has gotten better with talking to people, and is happy doing what she does. She and Arizona hang out a lot, and Arizona has started bringing the idea of the amazon to Lilin. Lilin has gotten really good with making friends, though most of them are with animals in the forest, but it's a start.
Last edited by Petscop on Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
I am inactive. Don't send trades, don't expect hasty replies.
Petscop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Poculum Warg Northrare #2

Postby Painted~Wolf » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:42 pm

xxxImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Basic Information

Username
Painted~Wolf
---
Their Real Name
Linda
Gender/Sex
Female
Pronouns
It, they, them, their, etc.

Artwork
Working on it
The link will go here.

Why Is It Holding A Candle?

This is a Story. A Story About Hope.
The reason why it holds a candle is primarily to find what it has always been looking for: Happiness.
The Happiness and love they once knew when their father was still around...
(To be continued)

Credits

Coding
Painted~Wolf
Fancy Fonts
http://www.1001fonts.com/
Story + Art
Painted~Wolf

Please Note: All of these ideas that were put into my form are only coincidental if similar to others.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Last edited by Painted~Wolf on Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Painted~Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:38 am

Oh wow i've got two entrants ^^ bump
Rocky | He/Him | Disabled and Chronically ill so activity fluctuates depending on energy | I draw funny little characters!

If I do something wrong, DO NOT hesitate to call me out on it! I'll try my best to listen!
Wondering who the weird little cats I draw on oekaki being funny are? Meet the Vagabonds!
Commissions Closed
I don't do artfight! I know a lot of people ask me about this so I just wanted to clarify!
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:42 am

bump

Commissions Closed
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:18 pm

Nice forms so far ^-^

Commissions Closed
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:22 am

ends in two days!!

Commissions Closed
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Candle Bearer

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:40 am

EeveeArt. wrote:

Username;;
EeveeArt.

Name;;
Lilin

Nicknames;;
Lil, Lilly.

Gender;;
Agender
"one who has no gender; lack of gender"

Sex;;
Female

Sexuality;;
Demi-Bisexual

Personality;;
Lilin is very calm and distant from others when you first meet her. She's more focused on her various enchantments and potions. She will brush relationships off as nothing most of the time, and just not really caring for other people. She's often in her hut, working on her Potions and things, mumbling to herself and being pretty anti social. If you want to actually get to know her, you'll have to try really hard. She feels she doesn't need a lot of friends, and that she has enough of them already. When you do get to know her, she opens up a bit, expressing deeper feelings for things, and actually talking to you. She's still focused on what she finds important, instead of keeping that friendship going. But when she actually considers you important, Lilin will stick by you. She will be a lot more open, and caring to you, and will be by your side the best she can. She will often rant to you, as she paces around her hut, and offer to listen to your rants, and just try to be there in general. She will put a lot of blame upon herself when her friends get hurt, even if she couldn't have prevented it. Over all, she simply has to take time to break out of her shell and show positive emotions towards others.
229 words

Age;;
29 Human years

Birthday;;
December 2nd, 1986

Favorite Sport;;
Doesn't play sports

Favorite Holiday;;
Loneliness awareness day, also known as Valentine's day

Favorite Color;;
Deep emerald green

Hobbies;;
She tends to make various stuffed animals, just for the fun of it

Occupation;;
Shamaning / Potion making.

Friends;;
Arizona

Favorite Animal;;
The Rainbow Jumping Spider

Favorite Song;;
Nattoppet, by Detektivbyrån

Favorite Items;;
Her cape, it's considered sacred and very special to her

Favorite day of the week;;
Mondays

Favorite food;;
From time to time, she enjoys snacking on strawberries

Favorite Planet;;
Mars, she's very interested in it's almost apocalyptic look

Other Facts;;
Lilin is very skilled in magic and potion making, and get quite a few requests from people for potions. Most of the time she only uses the magic for plant growth and helping a close village with repairs and building.

W̨h̸y̛ ͏is͠ ̴s̨h͘e hol͡di͡ńg ̀thè ̕c͝a̡n̨d̛l͏e͠
The candles are a large part of her beliefs and traditions. Not only does she use them to light her home, they are supposed to scare away evil spirits, and welcome good ones. Her father taught her how to use them in various rituals and all their uses. It may also stem from her interest in them from her childhood. With her father using candles so much, she was always curious of what other super natural things they might bring, or other uses. For the one she carries around, it is supposed to be a guide through her forest. That certain candle is believed to hold the spirit of the forest, and without it or one of the spirit's followers, you will forever spiral into the forest, and end up going missing. If she is ever out of the forest, you never see her carrying the candle. If you bring the spirit out of the forest, you are said to be cursed, and devastation will find you. Many don't actually believe this, it's just a normal forest, and a normal candle. She often isn't phased by this, perfectly fine, actually. Her beliefs make her happy, and she will stick by them, no matter how much she gets looked down upon for it. Some times, when the fog in the forest is very think, the flickering candle seems like, something else...

Lilin's parents were very well-known Wargs, and very kind. They traveled around trying to help anyone they could, or anything they could. When they started becoming older, they finally settled down and decided to raise a family. The small village they lived in were so happy to have them there, and were very excited when Lilin's mom said she was pregnant. During the first few months, everything seemed to be going well, but it didn't stay that way for long. After Lilin was born, her mom died. It was a very sad time for the village, and Lilin's father. Lilin grew up surrounded by the rituals and magic her father became interested in after her mom's death. Lilin wasn't really properly taken care of by her father, he was too focused on another things. He had become very depressed, and paranoid after Lilin's mom died. Lilin lived with him for about a year before being taken away due to neglect. She was raised by one of the other Females in the village. She had another cub of her own, who was named Arizona. Lilin and Arizona grew up together, but Lilin never never thought of Arizona as her sister. Arizona soon became interested in the rain forest and amazon animals, while Lilin leaned towards the beliefs her parents had. She got sheltered from the world by her adoptive mother and Arizona, so she never really knew how bullying felt, so when she started going to school and started getting bullied for her interests, she didn't really expect it. It had affected her a lot, and she started growing distant from other people, cutting off connections to other Wargs in general, so it doesn't affect her as much. She would barely speak to anyone, and ignored Arizona and her adoptive mother all the time. It was sad for them both, seeing her get so upset to the point of trying to cut herself off from everyone. As soon as she was old enough, she moved out of the village. Both Arizona and her adoptive mom felt bad, she had just got up and went as soon as she could. She moved into a dark forest, and has stayed there since. She has gotten better with talking to people, and is happy doing what she does. She and Arizona hang out a lot, and Arizona has started bringing the idea of the amazon to Lilin. Lilin has gotten really good with making friends, though most of them are with animals in the forest, but it's a start.

Winner, you were the only one with the finished form and I liked the concept.

Commissions Closed
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Painted~Wolf » Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:51 am

Congratulations! Sadly, I wasn't able to finish my art :/
I'm still sure that EeveeArt. will take good care of this Warg :)
10 years later and I'm still here.
Painted~Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me