GGS: Grullo by Aravel

Based on Click to view
Artist Aravel [gallery]
Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

GGS: Grullo

Postby Aravel » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:13 am

Good news is that I got a new laptop and Oekaki AND pen pressure work soooo I made a celebratory GGS! Woot!

To win the stallion above, simply give him a name and a brief personality. The one I find to best fit will win.

Wolves of Rain wrote:Owner: Wolves of Rain
Name: Calden
Height: 18.2 hh
Rarity: Common
Personality: Calden is a proud stallion who likes to keep his feathers high. He isn't a particular show-off, but he does like to try to impress mares. Calden is very intuitive, which matches his habits of deep and ongoing observation. He doesn't care for smarts so much, but would rather be outside enjoying himself with a good sunbath or a splash in the stream. Calden likes to be with friends, but can be a little intolerant, which causes him to be ignorant. He may tend to storm off when he is angry, but would much rather do so than cause a fight. Calden isn't a very noisy or verbal Strider, he prefers to communicate through body motion and soft noises.
Last edited by Aravel on Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aravel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GGS: Grullo

Postby wiltedbones » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:01 am

Owner: wiltedbones
Name: Obsidian (goes by "sid")
Personality: Obsidian is a funny gentle guy. Despite his large appearance, he would rather go for a hike in the woods than fight anyone or get into trouble. This being said, he is very protective of his friends and if needed he won't hesitate to scare someone off. He loves the little things in life, and when he falls for someone, he falls hard. His only downfall would be his immediate assumption that everyone cares as much as he does and he often finds himself heartbroken. To get on his bad side is pretty tough, but once there it's nearly as possible to get out. Obsidian is quick to trust someone and always willing to go on an adventure. He makes friends easily and often. You will almost always see him laughing or smiling, if he's not something not so great is going on. His best friend is a wolf named Kodak, they have a low maintenance friendship but always have each others backs:)

Thanks for the opportunity! I love his color palette!
Website~Character Shop
emilyco is my sister and we trade unfairly sometimes don't ban:)
wiltedbones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Arrow » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:01 am

Owner: .Checkmate.
Name: Ryko
Personality:
Ryko is first and foremost energetic. He likes to show off, and keeps his appearance high on his list of priorities. Just because he is vain doesn't mean he is stupid, though. He is actually very intelligent, caring, and trustworthy beast. Loyalty is another strong trait of his. Ryko is very loyal, but only to those who have earned it. And that is not the easiest thing in the world to do.
.Arrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolves of Rain » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:44 pm

Owner: Wolves of Rain
Name: Calden
Personality: Calden is a proud stallion who likes to keep his feathers high. He isn't a particular show-off, but he does like to try to impress mares. Calden is very intuitive, which matches his habits of deep and ongoing observation. He doesn't care for smarts so much, but would rather be outside enjoying himself with a good sunbath or a splash in the stream. Calden likes to be with friends, but can be a little intolerant, which causes him to be ignorant. He may tend to storm off when he is angry, but would much rather do so than cause a fight. Calden isn't a very noisy or verbal Strider, he prefers to communicate through body motion and soft noises.
I'm quitting!
Message me if you would like any pets/items for free!
Wolves of Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leafless willow » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:37 pm

Owner: Rameiku
Name: Taorin "Tao"
Personality:
Tao is.. Well he's Tao that's for sure! Tao is known for causing trouble or pranking others, but never in a cruel manner.. Unless eating a snowman's nose off counts. He often prances around and never really walks, as to him, why walk slow when you can walk fast? Yeah, he's not really known for his common sense but rather for his patience with others and his peaceful nature.
quitting !!
offering the pets in my [Art] group in exchange for art or characters <3 pm me if interested.
leafless willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragons whisper » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:08 pm

Owner: Dragons Whisper
Name: Stone
Personality: Stone is just like a smooth rock, all of his rough edges were washed away as he got older. When he was younger he was reckless and very rude. He believed he was invisible and above every one else. After exploring parts of the world he began to realize that he wasn't very good. He headed home and became a completely different GGS. Others were shocked as he greeted them with gentleness and kindness. Like water over a stone he became soft.
dragons whisper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFlies » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:44 pm

Owner: SnowFlies
Name: Cranium
Personality: Hard-headed and not one to except any excuses, he is often accused of being a spoil sport and a creature who is unable to have fun. If you have to do something, do it and do it properly; don't dawdle - is Cran's belief. However with this kind of attitude he can often find himself over working and giving himself too much to do, (especially when he can help others and do something for them because it makes him feel important), never leaving anything unfinished and ironicly; he would have found an excuse to do it in the first place. In that regard, others respect him because of the amount of time he gives to them. However, due to this head stong determination and doing as much as possible, he can come off quiet grumpy and irritable when tired. At which point, he'll lack a filter and anything could be said, be it friendly or boarder line rude - you'll find out which when he gets kicked.
SnowFlies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky Strike <3 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:02 pm

Owner: Lucky Strike <3
Name: Chavo ((After the great Chespirito, a Latino actor that recently died)
Personality: Often labeled as a natural born leader, he takes pride in taking charge of situations and leading other into, or out of, any kind of situation be it good or bad. With a gentle, charismatic edge to his otherwise rugged features, this stally charms the pants off of any that surround him and has quite a soft spot for the ladies or foals of any size. He is also quite energetic and tends to get himself into trouble more times than he is willing to admit but he sees this as 'whistling while you work', meaning any task he takes on, he makes it fun for everyone else.
~ I used to be Alicn and .:BlessTheFall:. PLEASE don't steal! ~

Lucky Strike <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caweber » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:49 pm

Owner: caweber
Name: Malik
Personality: Malik is a very headstrong stallion who was born to lead. He is very kind but stubborn and serious though he does goof off once in a while. Malik is extremely loyal and independent.

HI! I'm Caroline!

caweber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zira. » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:56 pm

Owner: .:Zira:.
Name: JD
Personality: JD is a very bubbly guy, he makes friends very easily with anyone he meets. He can even make the grumpy estate of people smile with his goofy antics. He is playful and will grab rags and even hats off your head and run around with them to get you to play with him. As you will discover he is also very loveing he will lay his head over your shoulder and wrap his front leg around you as a hug and even rub his head against you.
Zira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me