Based on Click to view
Artist Half Tree [gallery]
Time spent 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Chrysaora Basilisks #326 | Orphan Rescue Event

Postby Half Tree » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:41 pm

General Info

Chrysaora Basilisk are the prevalent equine creatures that inhabit the world Lucent. They roam by the hundreds, using their unique hooves to score the uneven rock and track down their most vital source of nourishment; evil. The relationship between Chrysaora and humans is a complex one. Chrysaora vocalize like horses, but are also thought to have a syrinx much like birds do and have been recorded displaying a variety of sharp, avian sounds. Their eyes layer over with a dark, murky black until their normal eye color pierces through in a great ball of electric light, radiating toward their victim's open eyes and paralyzing them. The Glare is able to stop both human and creature, and after a few days, unique to other forms of basilisk, the paralyzed being transforms into a sea nettle.

//totally didn't forget Chrys were born completely white pfft.// Thank you for pointing that out NeriHyuga that has just saved me about an hour of working time each foal and gives me muse to actually get these babes posted. xD

Owner:
Name:
Coat Color: Smoky Cream Roan Tobiano

Orphan Rescue Event wrote:The story goes like this;
A human trapper had stolen many chrysaora foals and was selling them in a underground black market. A organization of people stopped him and rescued the foals, and are now trying to adopt them out. Each of the foals needs an experienced owner to love and raise them. We're counting on you, the members of the chry community, to give these babes a second chance at life.

Tasks:
- first encounter
- gaining trust
- first feeding
- free spot [make it original!]
You have until: 12/21/2015 to tame this Chrys!

Code: Select all
Name:
Last edited by Half Tree on Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Half Tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chrysaora Basilisks #326 | Orphan Rescue Event

Postby Firedancer77 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:42 am

Name: Mint

She is amazing! I'll start my tasks as soon as I can.

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Half Tree » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:30 pm

NOTICE: No tasks were completed so this foal is now up for re-adoption! You may not enter to win a foal you haven't tamed but feel free to try for one of the others.
Forms and end dates will be posted on all my foals shortly feel free to mark for now though.

Comps will be posted shortly.
════════════════════════════◈════════════════════════════

....................................................INFP - she/her - critical role fan

...........................................................kalons - tolters - collies
...........Image

════════════════════════════◈════════════════════════════

Half Tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aray17 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:05 am

Name: Filled With Silence // Darling
Free Spot: As a young foal, I was snatched away from my parents. I had no recollection of them whatsoever but my older brother was always by my side when we were crammed into the tight area that we had to live in for many nights. My brother would tell me stories about mother and father every night and I would sleep by his side. Brother always protected me from the bigger Chry who would always push me out of the way to get to the food. He would always be by my side because I was on the smaller side and the bigger Chry would often try to harass me or bully me. We were starving and after months of withering away to skin and bones, we were finally rescued. My brother was separated from me and I knew I wouldn't see him again. I screamed out and he tried to stay by my sideI was coaxed by a calm and friendly human. Even though I was terrified and greatly saddened by the loss of my brother, I felt as if I had to go with this human because it was so kind and I had no one left to trust. I followed the human to a spacious trailer where I could finally breathe and relax. I was the only Chry in the trailer and I broke down crying and wailing because my brother was forever gone. Soon, the trailer stopped and I was unloaded to a stall where I stayed for quite some time before lots of humans flooded in and would stop to look at me. It was exciting to see action but terrifying because I felt so alone without my brother.
Last edited by aray17 on Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
aray17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:22 pm

Mark
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crumpled wings » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:54 am

aray17 wrote:Name: Filled With Silence // Darling
Free Spot: As a young foal, I was snatched away from my parents. I had no recollection of them whatsoever but my older brother was always by my side when we were crammed into the tight area that we had to live in for many nights. My brother would tell me stories about mother and father every night and I would sleep by his side. Brother always protected me from the bigger Chry who would always push me out of the way to get to the food. He would always be by my side because I was on the smaller side and the bigger Chry would often try to harass me or bully me. We were starving and after months of withering away to skin and bones, we were finally rescued. My brother was separated from me and I knew I wouldn't see him again. I screamed out and he tried to stay by my sideI was coaxed by a calm and friendly human. Even though I was terrified and greatly saddened by the loss of my brother, I felt as if I had to go with this human because it was so kind and I had no one left to trust. I followed the human to a spacious trailer where I could finally breathe and relax. I was the only Chry in the trailer and I broke down crying and wailing because my brother was forever gone. Soon, the trailer stopped and I was unloaded to a stall where I stayed for quite some time before lots of humans flooded in and would stop to look at me. It was exciting to see action but terrifying because I felt so alone without my brother.

judging these. congrats!
crumpled wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aray17 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:12 pm

Hello! Darling has been rehomed to Giraffidae