Other: <optional>

-Other can be: Art, short story, etc, <301 words
-1-2 art maximum
-Decoration allowed

Ends: 11/10

Colors
In order from darkest to lightest
Code: Select all
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2389852&size=medium&format=png&rev=1445789452[/img]

#0b000e
-Webs
-Tailtip
-Eye Outer
#2f003a
-Dark Cape
-Undermane
#5e0966
-Cape
#a62ae6
-Base
#da6dda
-Webs
#ffaf1b
-Upper Mane
-Eye Inner
Last edited by Soulsplosion on Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

hi im soul !!!
im a digital artist and game designer
im not very active here anymore
im an adult with a job now

Donate to the PCRF

My dinosaur survival game on roblox
Deviantart
Tumblr
Soulsplosion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #216 (Halloween #7)

Postby WildflowerWeb » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:31 am

Name: Tartarus
Personality: devious, clever, cunning, manipulative
Other: (possible WIP)
ImageXXImage
AAA battery
ImageImageImage
WildflowerWeb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:10 am

Opalsque - female
possible reserve

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Fallen One » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:59 am

Name:
Làzhú
Name Meaning:
Chinese for "Candle"
Personality:
Làzhú is a mischevious viscet with a love
of all things lumious. She is known to
hoard small bits of mirorrs which she
then arranges into patterns so when
her glow catches it, it creates a
beautiful pattern all around her.
Other:
The quiet world was illuminated by a soft, golden light that beamed through cracks in a pale egg. Slowly, a rounded snout nudged at the egg and cracked the top open further. A tender paw poked out, followed by a snout that sniffed violently at the air. The egg tipped and rolled, and the small viscling tumbled out. Golden light swayed from her back as she stood and glanced around, uncertain and fairly skittish. On this day, a new, warming light was brought into the world, making a part of it seem not as bad.
Don't bother messaging me, I will be gone. Decided I've had enough and am leaving. Adios.

See this? ->
You should click it.
Say The Fallen One
sent you!
The Fallen One

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Fallen One » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:47 am

Is this going to be judged soon?.... Sorry, I don't mean to be pushy but this is the second one that hasn't been judged yet in the Halloween event..... :oops:
Don't bother messaging me, I will be gone. Decided I've had enough and am leaving. Adios.

See this? ->
You should click it.
Say The Fallen One
sent you!
The Fallen One

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soulsplosion » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:00 am

SWEET GEE LOUI

yes you win

hi im soul !!!

Donate to the PCRF

Deviantart
Tumblr
Soulsplosion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Fallen One » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:55 am

Haha, thank you :)

I don't know if anyone's informed you, but the one by TenMomentsTill hasn't been judged either...

See this? ->
You should click it.
Say The Fallen One
sent you!
The Fallen One

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soulsplosion » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:15 am

Ten's computer broke down, we don't know when they'll be able to get online again

hi im soul !!!

Donate to the PCRF

Deviantart
Tumblr
Soulsplosion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Sat May 20, 2017 3:28 pm

officially ownership info // updated as of 7.24.17
user; lady lightwing.
name; Uru
gender; female
form

This babe was disowned and is now being put back UFA. For the contest we'll still use personality as part of it as was part of the original form. Keep in mind that this is a readopt and falls under the community hosted category of adopts, which means that there is no limit on how many can be won, so anyone that wishes to can try out for and wish this viscet!

This viscet has been bred in the past (this it's child), so it must remain biologically female;
however it can identify however / whatever it'd like.

Now for the contest, a simple personality contest with the allowance of extras should suffice just fine. Personality should be a minimum of 150 words, but a max of 350 words. For the extras, I'll give up to 5. Each extra can either be 300 words each or 1 piece of art each. Animations & comics are allowed - but no more than 4-5 panels per comic page. Prettying up is allowed. This contest will end June 10th, 2017 @ 5pm cst. Good luck!

[Contest Form]
Code: Select all
[list]username;
name;
gender; female

personality; (minimum 150 words / max 350 words)
extras; (up to 5 - each extra is 300 words or 1 piece of art)[/list]

When the winner is announced I will update this post as the "official ownership" post c:
Last edited by Mint Chip on Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Sat May 20, 2017 3:44 pm

(personality and extras were switched places for story convenience)

username; howlingtothestars
    name; Six
    gender; female

extras (5 used)

Nature has a peculiar way of keeping itself in check. No matter what offsets it, it will always find a way to correct the error, or at least that is what I had believed.
    The alpha I knew in the past was a great man. He had come from the shadows when the land was starving due to over hunting by the humans and created laws which kept our own hunting in check and eventually returned the population of our prey. The land was fruitful under his reign, and all who heard of him or knew him held a deep respect for him.
    I was not born within his pack, but instead in a neighboring pack to the north. Our alpha was a gentle soul who, though some of his actions confused him, still listened to the great alpha and made close ties with his pack. The land was prosperous and we were happy, but happiness is not permanent.
    It first started with an elk. We were sent out to hunt when we saw it, and I could not help but stop to watch its strange behavior. It stood with its head lowered and legs trembling. Its eyes were dilated and shot to and fro frantically as though the beast did not have control of them. It shuddered and groaned, then its legs gave out and it collapsed into an unmoving heap. A few moments later, blood trickled from the corpse’s mouth. I was weary of this and confused, but the others believed that the beast was a gift to us and took the carcass back to the pack. I did not partake of the beast’s meat, but instead caught a rabbit, as I was still weary of the meat. A beast who had died in such a strange way surely cannot be a good sign and I feared that I would be cursed or punished if I partook of its meat.
    Twenty-one days passed after the pack had eaten from the beast. In the time, things had seemed normal and natural, no one was ill or acting strange and so I dismissed my thoughts of cursed and bad luck and went off to hunt for a few more rabbits. I still remember the moment that it started. It was as though the wind and trees themselves told me in the form of a chilling echo of screeches and snarls. Something was horridly wrong. I ran back, leaving the carcass of a rabbit I had just killed in the snow. Fear caused my blood to pound in my veins as the sounds of my battling pack grew louder and louder. When I broke through the last of the undergrowth and stopped on the ledge which overlooked my pack, I felt my stomach curl into itself and my heart was squeezed by burning iron. Before me, my pack was in chaos. Many were fighting savagely, friends and mates struck each other with intent to kill. Those who were not fighting were either already dead or standing with shaking legs and swinging their heads around violently. The sight was horrifying, but it was the view of the alpha that remains in my mind clearest. He was on the ground, already vitally wounded, and was gnawing on his leg as though it were a rabbit’s carcass. My feathers stood on edge and I backed away, fear and horror overpowering my mind. I turned away and fled from them, leaving them to kill one another while I cowered in terror. I would later return to seek survivors, but there would be none. Those who were not killed by each other were soon taken by whatever had caused them to act in such a savage way.

It was two months from that day that I met the great alpha. I had been traveling for some time, seeking his pack to tell him of the misfortune which had befallen mine and in hopes of gaining a new home in the process. I did not know the precise location of his pack, only that it was to the South East of my own, and so I traveled in that direction. It was when I was near the brink of exhaustion that I heard the deep throated growl. I slowly turned my head in the aggressor’s direction and felt my feathers rise slightly at the sight of the beast before me. A grizzly bear reared up on its hind legs and bared its savage fangs while foaming saliva gleamed on its mouth. I backed away, knowing that I could not fight the creature in my current state. The bear fell heavily to all fours and approached me, snarling violently. Its movements seemed rickety and forced, as though its legs were stiff, and each movement almost seemed painful. Its eyes gleamed with fury, but deep in them there was a different shine, one which pleaded for help.
    I backed away as far as I could, though the bear’s advances did not make my retreat very significant. I was cornered now, and had a choice to fight or die, but I did not want to do either. If I did fight, I would likely die, as my body was not close to the physical strength it needed to be at for me to win. I was a dead viscet either way, and that terrified me. My limbs locked up and my heart increased in speed. I would die before ever telling the alpha of that strange and horrific day. No one would ever know what had fallen upon my pack. In that moment of despair, a warning growl sounded to my right. I looked to the source of it, along with the snarling bear, and felt relief coarse through my body as a group of seven viscets stood, growling at the bear in warning.
    That was the first day I had met the great alpha. He and some of his pack attacked and drove off the bear, and then took me to his territory. They gave me food and shelter and in the morning, I told the alpha everything I had seen and the fate that had befallen my pack. His eyes seemed troubled, but he smiled softly and welcomed me within his home. Life in the great alphas pack was easy and relaxing, at least for the first two weeks. I constantly asked alpha what he thought had happened to my home, and he always dismissed it as natural selection or the fate given by the great spirits, but I knew he was hiding something from me. I was determined to learn what it was he was keeping hidden, but I am afraid that I never would.
    On the second day of the second week, alpha began to act strange. The peaceful and gentle leader began to snarl and snap at anyone and everyone. His feathers stood on edge almost constantly and his movements began to become slow and forced. On the beginning of the third week, alpha came out of his den staggering with shinning foam at his mouth. His eyes were wrathful, but his words did not fit with his stature. He made eye contact with me, and gave me a command that sent shivers down my spine. “Kill me before I kill them.” I could not do the deed, but another took my place, and I watched his lifeless body in silence for that night.

This is where our story ends and the present begins. I cannot help but feel the burden as though I have brought this sickness into the alphas mighty pack and as a result killed the alpha himself. Even now, I watch as some pack members, particularly the one who took the alphas life, deteriorate and begin to act in strange and frightful manners. I do not know what this is, a curse or an illness, but it keeps me up long nights as I listen to the pack and think of when my own time will come and when I will be taken by the savage madness. The thought frightens me, but if I truly am the one who brought it upon this pack, then perhaps I would deserve such a fate.

personality; (326)

Six is a solemn and thoughtful viscet, though she can be quite cowardly at times. She often walks with her eyes lowered in thought and her ears swaying limply with each step. Before the time of her packs deaths, she was a bright and vibrant viscet who had the entire world ahead of her. She was eager to learn and participate in many various and exciting labors and was always there to lend a hand. After their passing, she became a shriveled core of what she once was. She stares blankly head with solemn eyes and no longer seeks for the joys of life and company. Within her heart, there is a quiet call to help, to seek for knowledge and learn of what is killing all those she meets and loves, but fear and self-pity weigh her heart and body down and keep her from trying. When she feels the urge to help one who’s pleading eyes lock with her, she scolds herself and reminds herself that she is no doctor, and turns away from them. She does not mean to be harsh, but her fear which restrains her often forces her to come off in such a heartless way.
Last edited by Hail. on Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c: