Warg #206 - Jupiter by ZC.

Based on Click to view
Artist ZC. [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Warg #206 - Jupiter

Postby ZC. » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:40 am

"Jupiter Very Large and Very Threatening, and We Should All Beware its Presence," Say Scientists
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
How Tol?:

Ends on January First.
Marshall / Zir-Con / Mod Owl / He/Him or They/Them / Trans FtM
I used to be Erbynn!!
ZC.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Warg #206 - Jupiter

Postby ZC. » Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:23 pm

Revealed~
I used to be Erbynn!!
ZC.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The King of Cowardly Behavior.

Postby Petscop » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:16 pm

He tells you there is no need to fight

Username:
EeveeArt.
Name:
Alto Dreemmur
Personality:
Lonely in a beautiful world, his life spiraling out of control. A gentle kind soul with no intention to keep living in his own little land. If you ask him to fight you, he will instead kindly ask you if you would like a cup of tea. He'd gladly let anyone use him, abuse him, if it made them feel better. it's out of fear of having to see others as unhappy as he once did.
How Tol?:
Towering over others, a giant compared to them, but never enough to tower over his problems, so instead he runs.
History:
Alto was the oldest out of his 6 siblings, he always expected to be strong and noble, but in reality was a very fragile Warg. His parent's weren't exactly that nice, so this made them very angry. He'd often be the target of abuse, and sometimes would not get dinner. His siblings would often pick on him too, at the time he was quite short for his age. They'd often "Accidentally" break his stuff, or "Accidentally" get him in trouble. He didn't have any friends, because either his parents or siblings would ruin the friendship for him. Alto never understood how he was treated, he just assumed that it was normal to put other down, to make them feel bad, so they become stronger. As he become old enough to live without his parents, he moved away from them. He thought he'd start a brand new life, in a brand new place. At this point, he was a giant compared to others, around 8 foot 2. He became very abusive towards others, and the only reason he had friends was because they were afraid he'd do something to them if they tried to break the friendship off. There was once a beautiful Warg that offered to be his friend, and at the time she didn't know about his behavior. After a few weeks of being friends with him, she tried to cut the friendship off and get away. Alto didn't let her, and instead burned down her house so she had no were to run. She was horrified by him, and what he did to others. She decided, it wasn't worth it to life in fear. She had taken her own life, just to get away. Alto, slowly realized what he had did, and he felt horrible. He had moved away, into a large forest. He wasn't too sure if the legends surrounding the forest were true, nor did he really care at that point. When he had went in, he was never able to find his way out. So he built a small shelter, that turned into a hut, that turned into a large house, that went up into the trees, connecting a few. He lives in distress there, though he never shows it. He opens his arms wide for any passerbys, even is they scream and yell and call him out for things he's done, just smiles and allow them into his home. For those who are truly lost, they often stay a few days and keep him company before they set off again. Every time they do, he asks for something from them. Even if it's very small, and basically nothing, he asks for anything. Many of them will give him something small, those some refuse. With those things, he buries them in his garden full of beautiful yellow flowers. From each item, blooms a yellow flower, and in the very middle of the garden, there is a dead flower, then never rotts away. It had bloomed and died from his own ring, which he had buried. He sees at as a reminder of how many people out there are kind, but also a harsh was of saying he will never be as good as them. If you ask him to fight you, he will instead kindly ask you if you would like a cup of tea.

I am inactive. Don't send trades, don't expect hasty replies.
Petscop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The King of Cowardly Behavior.

Postby ZC. » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:37 pm

EeveeArt. wrote:

He tells you there is no need to fight

Username:
EeveeArt.
Name:
Alto Dreemmur
Personality:
Lonely in a beautiful world, his life spiraling out of control. A gentle kind soul with no intention to keep living in his own little land. If you ask him to fight you, he will instead kindly ask you if you would like a cup of tea. He'd gladly let anyone use him, abuse him, if it made them feel better. it's out of fear of having to see others as unhappy as he once did.
How Tol?:
Towering over others, a giant compared to them, but never enough to tower over his problems, so instead he runs.
History:
Alto was the oldest out of his 6 siblings, he always expected to be strong and noble, but in reality was a very fragile Warg. His parent's weren't exactly that nice, so this made them very angry. He'd often be the target of abuse, and sometimes would not get dinner. His siblings would often pick on him too, at the time he was quite short for his age. They'd often "Accidentally" break his stuff, or "Accidentally" get him in trouble. He didn't have any friends, because either his parents or siblings would ruin the friendship for him. Alto never understood how he was treated, he just assumed that it was normal to put other down, to make them feel bad, so they become stronger. As he become old enough to live without his parents, he moved away from them. He thought he'd start a brand new life, in a brand new place. At this point, he was a giant compared to others, around 8 foot 2. He became very abusive towards others, and the only reason he had friends was because they were afraid he'd do something to them if they tried to break the friendship off. There was once a beautiful Warg that offered to be his friend, and at the time she didn't know about his behavior. After a few weeks of being friends with him, she tried to cut the friendship off and get away. Alto didn't let her, and instead burned down her house so she had no were to run. She was horrified by him, and what he did to others. She decided, it wasn't worth it to life in fear. She had taken her own life, just to get away. Alto, slowly realized what he had did, and he felt horrible. He had moved away, into a large forest. He wasn't too sure if the legends surrounding the forest were true, nor did he really care at that point. When he had went in, he was never able to find his way out. So he built a small shelter, that turned into a hut, that turned into a large house, that went up into the trees, connecting a few. He lives in distress there, though he never shows it. He opens his arms wide for any passerbys, even is they scream and yell and call him out for things he's done, just smiles and allow them into his home. For those who are truly lost, they often stay a few days and keep him company before they set off again. Every time they do, he asks for something from them. Even if it's very small, and basically nothing, he asks for anything. Many of them will give him something small, those some refuse. With those things, he buries them in his garden full of beautiful yellow flowers. From each item, blooms a yellow flower, and in the very middle of the garden, there is a dead flower, then never rotts away. It had bloomed and died from his own ring, which he had buried. He sees at as a reminder of how many people out there are kind, but also a harsh was of saying he will never be as good as them. If you ask him to fight you, he will instead kindly ask you if you would like a cup of tea.

Congrats, Alto is yours!
I used to be Erbynn!!
ZC.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me