Drawing sessions 11
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Tundra

Kilan - Defender of the young

Postby Tundra » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:46 pm

Ill cover this up have it deleted once I have stuff transfered
Code: Select all
[left][img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/0378/f/2015/335/e/e/unnamed_headshot_by_ootundraoo_d9g67jx_by_starry_knight16-d9iqvkh.gif[/img][/left]Name: [b]Kilan (Key-Lawn)[/b]
Name Meaning(s):
[list]1. The name is derived from the Kurdish tribe of Kailan/Khailan/Gailan who were settled in this region in the Safavid period. Only a few still speak Kurdish and mostly further up north toward Kelardasht. The local folklore, however, produces a folk etymology for the now mysterious name as meaning "[b]Kingsplace[/b]".
2. Meaning [b]"as a brother" "fraternally of, like, or befitting a brother"  "affectionate, loyal, fraternal"[/b]
3. A First name derived from Killian. Comes from the Celtic "kellien" Mean [b]"guy, quarrelsome"[/b][/list]
Element(s): Barrier magic(Energy Manipulation) & ???? (an unknown Element)
[list][b]Barrier Magic:[/b] Also known as an Energy manipulation, Kilan has the ability to control the qi within his body to create barriers. These barriers are able to be seen, but only by the slight sheen that appears around or near the intended target. Kilan can also use these barriers as weapons, sending the energy flying outward and against an opponent either debilitating them, pushing them back, or just crushing them outright from sheer force. This power is limited to the amount of qi in the area around him(meaning..there has to be life for him to use it). There are instances in his past where at one point in time his barrier magic takes on another element, overlapping on the barrier itself.  Examples of such are something like a fire barrier(flames engulf the barrier, making it passable, but extremely painful to do so), or an ice barrier(a sold ice mass, easily shattered, more for blocking one from getting past quickly). These instances are rare and take a lot out of Kilan. He himself has no physical manipulation of these moments.
[list][b]Strengths:[/b] Able to take Heavy hits and be unscathed, tactically sound in both offensive and defensive uses
[b]Weakness:[/b] Draws on the body greatly, unpredictability, energy based(LOC has to be healthy to use)[/list]
[b]????:[/b] His 2nd element is still unknown, No LOC today has an understanding, or even a grasp as to what this power actually is. Kilan doesn't even known how to consciously use it, but since there have been instances of him accidentally using it, he knows its there. He speaks not of this power, for too many questions are asked . Idea(s) that have come to mind: Purification, Cleansing[/list]

Personality: Protective, Defensive, sharp tongued, Worried, Dissatisfied, struggling to find his balance. Talkative, Intelligent, quick-witted, very intuitive, Fairly uneven temper, Distrusting, Hardheaded(stuck in his way)
History: W.I.P
[quote]Snip its:
Parents die young age, adopted by another family.
Near adult stage(100 years), thrown suddenly into his adult form when defending his new family(takes on adult form to save them)
Unable to save parents, he disappears for years only to return later and join the new order(During Anniversary event) [/quote]
Armor: Too Come soon, Need help designing...
Last edited by Tundra on Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kilan - Defender of the young

Postby Tundra » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:12 am

Just a Second post Just For his art..and potentially if I write a story that large extra space for just his history. Yes..there is a text cap, and yes..I have reached it writing a story before.
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me