GGS: Mint Chocolate by Kitsyn

Based on Click to view
Artist Kitsyn [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

GGS: Mint Chocolate

Postby Kitsyn » Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:16 am

For this boy, tell me about a day he had. Was it exciting? Scary? Adventurous? Romantic?
Max 500 words.

Luna~tic wrote:Owner: Luna~tic
Name: Merlot
Height: 17.1 hh
Rarity: Common
Memory: Crisp golden leaves crunched underfoot as the nervous colt made his way through the forest. His gaze darted around, not settling on a single place for longer than a minute. He almost regretted following Lani on one of her infamous adventures, but it was too late to turn back now. An owl hooted nearby, causing him to start and frantically dash further into the darkening forest. He slowed once he was certain the danger was behind him.
With quivering legs, Merlot peered through the thick foliage, searching for the creamy plume of his sister's feathers. Turning around, he began to feel small, and helpless and very lost. Swallowing away the lump of fear in his throat, he let out a small whinny, filled with desperation. It was no longer a fun game of hide and seek. He wanted to go back home, to the herd.
A twig snapped, and he turned around, cobalt eyes widening as a monstrous beast approached him. It looked as though it had just crawled out of a swamp, before coating itself in darkness and evil. He inched backwards; shaking from the tips of his pinned ears, to the feather on his thin tail. The monster followed, inching forwards with his every step. It opened it's mouth, preparing to devour him, when he heard the familiar giggle.
"Merlot! You're such a scaredy cat!" She managed to get out, between high-pitched laughter.
The pranked colt pawed at the ground, his tail awkwardly brushing the ground behind him. Still laughing, the filly nudged his neck in a playful manner, "C'mon Mer, it's a harmless joke. Now help me wash all this off before Mother finds out." She trotted off, tail high, still dripping with wet mud.
Merlot, still wary of it possibly being an imposter, followed at a slight distance, with a less gleeful trot. After helping to wash the mud off of Aelanis in the stream, the two Striders trotted home; one clean and dry, the other with soggy feathers leaving behind a trail of water.
After that terrifying day, Merlot decided that he would never again follow his sister into the woods, preferring to remain with the safety of his herd.
Last edited by Kitsyn on Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kitsyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GGS: Mint Chocolate

Postby Kitsyn » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:21 am

End date is extended till forms are posted :s
Kitsyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby still » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:48 am

Owner: me, hopefully?
Name: Ryder
Memory:The sun was warm on his back and his colorful plumage seemed to glow as Ryder made his way on to the well-worn trail through the sunny, green jungle. Shrieks of birds and far-off monkeys echoed through the trees, but he took no notice of them.
.....It might have seemed odd, for any other horse to to be in the jungle, but this was Ryder's-and his tribe's- home. Soon he reached his destination-a wide, grassy clearing beside a slow, brown river which had been home all his life.
......Ryder inhaled a gulp of the sweet, familiar air-but something was wrong. Then he saw what had caused the disturbance; It was a human, sitting cross-legged beside Ryder's father who was head of the tribe. An irrational anger filled Ryder. Why was a human here, on HIS tribes land? His nostrils flared and his hooves prepared to strike...
......."Calm down; You're alarming every one." Ryder's father said mildly. "And put those hooves down too; you're disgracing yourself with that behavior. "
......." But why is a human HERE?" challenged Ryder to black and white stallion. "Isn't this our land? We don't need to share, thank you very much. "
......" She's a guest." He replied. "Be polite and get to know her; maybe you'll eventually tolerate each other...."

Yeah, it's short and pretty terrible, but I'd thought I'd try. I'm pretty sure you can guess what happens next. Oh, and sorry about the periods; my computer is being wonky and not letting me indent.
Last edited by still on Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:56 am, edited 4 times in total.

C A R P Exx D I E M
xxx
lia • she/her • lights off
xxx
and time one livid final flame
xxx
source
still

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna~tic » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:14 am

Owner: Luna~tic
Memory: Crisp golden leaves crunched underfoot as the nervous colt made his way through the forest. His gaze darted around, not settling on a single place for longer than a minute. He almost regretted following Lani on one of her infamous adventures, but it was too late to turn back now. An owl hooted nearby, causing him to start and frantically dash further into the darkening forest. He slowed once he was certain the danger was behind him.
With quivering legs, Merlot peered through the thick foliage, searching for the creamy plume of his sister's feathers. Turning around, he began to feel small, and helpless and very lost. Swallowing away the lump of fear in his throat, he let out a small whinny, filled with desperation. It was no longer a fun game of hide and seek. He wanted to go back home, to the herd.
A twig snapped, and he turned around, cobalt eyes widening as a monstrous beast approached him. It looked as though it had just crawled out of a swamp, before coating itself in darkness and evil. He inched backwards; shaking from the tips of his pinned ears, to the feather on his thin tail. The monster followed, inching forwards with his every step. It opened it's mouth, preparing to devour him, when he heard the familiar giggle.
"Merlot! You're such a scaredy cat!" She managed to get out, between high-pitched laughter.
The pranked colt pawed at the ground, his tail awkwardly brushing the ground behind him. Still laughing, the filly nudged his neck in a playful manner, "C'mon Mer, it's a harmless joke. Now help me wash all this off before Mother finds out." She trotted off, tail high, still dripping with wet mud.
Merlot, still wary of it possibly being an imposter, followed at a slight distance, with a less gleeful trot. After helping to wash the mud off of Aelanis in the stream, the two Striders trotted home; one clean and dry, the other with soggy feathers leaving behind a trail of water.
After that terrifying day, Merlot decided that he would never again follow his sister into the woods, preferring to remain with the safety of his herd.
I come onto CS maybe once in a blue moon? So don't expect fast replies.
Pretty inactive nowadays as travelling the world keeps me pretty busy, but I'm here now and again for a yarn or even if you want a few pets? Feel free to make a one sided offer, although I retain my right to refuse or edit a trade if there is something I'd want to hold on to for memories sake.
WME herd.
Feel free to PM me if you're interested in adopting one.
Luna~tic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitsyn » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:14 am

Luna~tic wrote:Owner: Luna~tic

Congratulations!
Kitsyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me