Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
47 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by bark!

Akura Readoption: THIS IS THE END

Postby kaisisles » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:47 am

Death Angel Twin 'Re-adoption'!

Note note;; I've been having a sad life with reports and finals, but here's the good news: I'm going to take some time and round up all the scores, and post them by the weekend >w<
I have the final post saved as a draft, and I'm currently at work calculating the scores so y'all know what was good+what needed improvement for your forms//hopefully so that nonowners out there can and will win a closed species someday~

Here's the up-to-date things that I wanted to include here, and you will all know the final results when I post the final note in a few days:

Judging was difficult. This was one of the most intense competitions I have ever seen, and I wanted to tell you all you did a great job! Unfortunately i can only pick one winner, so I took the point system, went around, and scored all the forms.

In the end, there were 3 forms that stood out most, tied. So I advertised on the FC and asked for some guest judges to help. I asked each person to pick the 3 forms that they thought were the best, and scored them according to the guidelines. This time, the three-way tie was narrowly broken, resulting in two final forms.
>|| Now
The winner has already been decided; I am just putting the final post together <3 Thank you all for your patience and bearing with me as I perfect my plumietastic procrastination that will end as I run out of excuses to myself to postpone this any longer.

~Hello all! This girl is up for re-adoption as her mother's owner has reached her nursery plumie limit, and I'm hoping for another user to paint a personality for her instead of me (Because I'm very boring 8D)
~But firstly, since I kept her for a while (about a week), I got really fond of her and I'm hoping that some of the things I have planned for her the future owner would consider keeping <3

The stuff in bold are the important stuff if you're a mushroom like me and don't read things through 8D
    - You are free to use any theme you'd like! Spooky, strange, social, fire away! I'm excited to see what you guys will come up to <3
    - New edit: Her given name is Akura, but feel free to edit that as long as it doesn't stray too far away (For those of you who already created names you can stick with those =3 Hehe sorry for updating things so often, I wanted you guys to have as much of a head start as possible <3
    - Please give her a name that's themed similar to that of her family [something Japanese-themed] (as they're the ones who named her); her family is Kurotasu, Akemi, and Akira. She CAN, however, have a nickname she creates for herself and uses more often, it can be based off of her personality ^^
    - We'd like her to remain Female and Straight or Asexual (She may be demi-heteroromantic as well <3)
    - This contest is an Impress-me-and-Lilloa-and-Kuro-and-Akemi thing, as we'd all like to see her adopted out into an active family <3
    - Unlimited art, but words are limited to 1000. Words in art do not count! For every piece of art you have, you're allowed 100 more words =3(A stretch to the rule, really xD)
    - There is no limit for your form style! It can be posted, in a new topic, on a website, whatever you can think of!
    - Based on her personality she can have any kind of ties with her family~
    Input 10-14: There was a secret booster for the comp that goes with the topic: Art of Akura with her family or just her sister adds gives your form many bonuses- The theme of the contest, was to really explain more of her connection with her family rather than focusing on themselves. Posted this late so not everyone can use the extra help--otherwise me, Lilloa, and IW will have a hard time judging =P Good luck!

KUROTASU, AKEMI, AND AKIRA (For art and story reference)
    Akemi info: Akemi is a conscientious helper, sensitive to
    the needs of others and energetically dedicated to her
    responsibilities. She is highly attuned to her emotional
    environment and attentive to both the feelings of others
    and the perception others have of her.Akemi likes a sense
    of harmony and cooperation around her, and are eager to
    please and provide.

Akemi values loyalty and tradition, and usually make her
    family and friends their top priority. She is generous with
    her time, effort, and emotions. She often takes on the
    concerns of others as if they were her own, and will attempt
    to put her significant organizational talents to use to bring
    order to other people's lives.

(Info and family tree on Kuro's page)

Akira:
    Akira has a lot of faces to her personality. She's often described as ice, but when she gets irritated or annoyed she can explode out in a fiery temper, although she would never hurt anyone out of her sweet nature. At school, Akira tends to keep her head down during the first few days, but her easygoing personality will soon turn her into the 'popular' group--not the snobby gossipy girls, but usually the nerds and the kids who join leadership and every club on campus. In elementary and early middle school Akira is known as the one who stands up for what she believes in, and can beat up all the guys, yet still maintain a cool atmosphere. Akira and her sister belong to a newly-founded plumie spooks club
    with her friend Kahea, and they celebrate, well, their
    spookiness! (Where they sit around in the
    shadows congratulating each other on being
    spooky and sitting there scaring people xD

Ivory - Taylor - Tiauna - Teela - Oliver - Antoinette
    Ivory - Grandmother, Mother of Kurotasu
    Taylor - Grandfather, Father of Kurotasu
    Teela and Tiauna - Youngest sisters of Kurotasu, Aunts of
    Akira and her sister
    Oliver and Antoinette - Second youngest brother and sister
    of Kurotasu, uncle and aunt of Akira and her sister

Current end date is set for October 26th(my birthday yay!)but extensions will be added if needed =3
Last edited by kaisisles on Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:21 pm, edited 9 times in total.
kaisisles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Plumerian Re-adoption!

Postby magpie! » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:57 am

^^ Click for my form! ^^
Last edited by magpie! on Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:12 am, edited 5 times in total.
magpie!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huskyhiccups » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:58 am

Mark
ImageImage
Call me Mew or huskyhiccups! (she/her) ♡
I love
coffee, RuPaul's Drag Race, Smosh, Final Fantasy XIV,
Star Stable, The Sims, Kingdom Hearts, and Danganronpa!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
UR, OMGSR, & old store pet countmy listomy FR

❤️️🧡💛💚💙💜 HAPPY PRIDE MONTH! ❤️️🧡💛💚💙💜
huskyhiccups

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Sunnypawz* » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:59 am

Name;;Lana
Gender;; Female
WIP
Lana Smiled and tapped the caterpillar softly. She loved
to pretend that she was the queen of the world! She whipped around and saw an tiny ant.
"C'mon!" She took a small step forward. "Listen to me, I am your queen!" She held her
head High proudly. Lana narrowed her eyes as the ant scurried away.
Last edited by *Sunnypawz* on Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
Artist, derper
awesome
xxxxxxxxx
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
*Sunnypawz*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalon » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:59 am

mark

- hibiki [echo]
- kaede [maple; symbolizing the wisdom of balance, promise, and practical magic
- sayuri [small and lily]
- shinju [pearl]
Last edited by kalon on Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

╔══════════════╗

hey :3 I'm kal, a fan of art, music, reptiles, and horses. I love to draw, so if you've done something nice for me, be prepared for a surprise picture of a character! x3 Just pm me if you'd like art of something, and we can work out a price >u<

╚══════════════╝

kalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Calder » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:59 am

ahh, i cant connect, so im dropping

congrats to whoever wins them <3
Last edited by Calder on Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
Notes:
not very active anymore,
but i check back once in a while
Art Info:
Commissions: pm me
Art Trades: Closed
Requests: Closed

✿✿
hi
✿✿
Calder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feverrr » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:00 pm

using the name Asuka Keres. straight female.

current word count: 222 / 1200 words.
    current art count: 2 headshots / 0 fullbodies.
Last edited by feverrr on Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
feverrr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonpaw and Icyheart » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:01 pm

✮Name: Adaliah
✮Gender: Female
✮S.O.: Unknown
✮Age: 5-7 years old
✮Father: Kurotasu
✮Mother: Akemi
✮Sister: Akria
✮Dream: To work with sea animals
✮NickName: The Blue Death
✮Fav. Color: Dark Purple
✮Eye Color: Light Blue
✮Fav. Animal: Blue Whale
✮Fav. Food: Blue Berries
✮Best Trait/Weakness: Curiosity

Adaliah is a very soft soul, her heart goes to the animals in the world. When a sad event happens she'll be be sad, if it involves a animal she'll feel heartbroken. She loves all kinds of animals and other things like spiders, snakes, chinchillas, and more. She is always looking to find/learn new things, when it's time to learn you'll see stars in her eyes. Believe it or not she loves to dance and has a good amount of control over her body. Most of time when you see Adaliah she will be smiling and/or calm. She thinks best when under pressure, so in school when it's time to solve a problem she'll wait until she's called on to do it. Surprisingly for her age she is quite mature and understanding. Now her personality may seem all positive but there are downsides, She never has a clear mind if she isn't thinking about one thing she's thinking about another. She is pretty sensitive, if she gets yelled at for anything there is a very high chance of her crying. She believes almost anything she hears or reads making her very easy to trick. Often when she is yelled at or tricked she will go running to her sister, Akira, for protection.
|

ImageImage
✮Dark Purple
✮Music
✮Dancing
✮Stars
✮Blue
✮Animals
✮Family
✮Learning

ImageImage
✮Bullies
✮Weapons
✮Internet
✮Social Media
✮Urban Legends
✮Pain
✮Failing

Adaliah's father - Adaliah loves to play games with her father, simple games like Life or race cars. When she struggles with something or is stressed she goes to her father and plays a few games to clear her head a bit. - Owned by Spiritwindy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adaliah's mother - Adaliah looks up to her mother as a hero, She loves how she will do what she can to bring Harmony to others and this inspires Adaliah to try and do the same. When asked about her mother Adaliah will say "I'll be very lucky if I even become half the woman she is." - Owned by Lilloa

Adaliah's sister - Although Adaliah doesn't like her icey or fiery attitude/temper she can deal with it. Akira is one of the very very few people who Adaliah will always love (as a sister) no matter what. She always runs to Akira when she's looking for protection mainly from the yelling and the rude guys. - Owned by Spiritwindy

Adaliah's Grandma - Adaliah adores Grandma Ivory, she will always ask to go on a hike with her when ever she can. She loves to tell Grandma Ivory about different types of dragons followed by facts about them. She always tries to convince Grandma Ivory that dragons do exist. - Owned by IronicwOrLd

Adaliah's Aunt - Adaliah doesn't like it when Aunty Tiauna is rude but she loves it when Aunty Tiauna is nice. She tries to help Aunty Tiauna of being aware of others feelings as best as she can. - Owned by IronicwOrLd

Adaliah's strange friend - Adaliah likes to call Blu her 'B.T.S.F' or Blu The Strange Friend. She often visits him and watches him make wooden statues. She doesn't believe his stories of his old job but finds them interesting. - Owned by me

Adaliah's unknown enemy - Adaliah doesn't like Lunar although she has never met her. The reason why she doesn't like her is because of Blu's stories of getting injured by Lunar. - Owned by me

Adaliah's weird friend - Adaliah finds BEN weird because of his duel job, she is confused how he is a butler but also a computer hacker. Adaliah first met BEN at her school while he was helping a teacher, they immediately became friends. - Owned by me

ImageImageImage✮ Amnesiphobia- Fear of amnesia ✮ImageImageImage
The reason why Adaliah has this phobia is because she doesn't want to forget
who she is, what she has done, and who her loved ones are.

ImageImageImage✮ Atychiphobia- Fear of failure ✮ImageImageImage
This is a common fear among performers and entertainers, the reason why Adaliah has
it is a bit different. She fears failure because she hates the feeling of failing others,
Her heart sinks to her stomach when she fails a test because to her she is
failing herself.
ImageImageImage✮ Astrapophobia- Fear of thunder and lightning ✮ImageImageImage
Now Adaliah may love the rain but she hates the sounds and flashing lights that come with it.
She doesn't like the lightning because it blinds her for a few seconds if she looks at it, and
she loves to see what's around her. The thunder she fears the most out of the combo is
because it sounds like the bombs she hears in war movies that she watches in history class.
ImageImageImage✮ Gelotophobia- Fear of being laughed at. ✮ImageImageImage
Yet another common fear, this one is among kids. Adaliah despises being laughed at as she
is bullied from time to time. As she grows older this will become a fear, but why?
It's bad enough she has the fear of failure, but also being laughed at makes it worse.
When she is being laughed at she feels small and not able to fight back, it
makes her feel ashamed for what ever she had done.

✮ Short currently 4 foot 2, will grow to 5 foot 1
✮ Black hair, always in a braid (Optional when Anthro)
✮ No shoes ever
✮ A bit chubby, stomach goes over pants a small bit, not a lot. Shirts easily cover it.
✮ Has black claws, normally with a sharp appearance but they do no harm

Image In the future, Adaliah does not get her dream job. She does get a job as a professional dancer though, not the fancy kind though. She gets a job at World Of Dance.

Image Adaliah doesn't get her nickname, The Blue Death, until age 26. She was on a vacation to a news station when she heard a report on unusual deaths of sea animals. After that she did some research on the symptoms and found something called The Black Death. She reported it to a friend of hers who worked with sea animals. Since the sea was blue and Adaliah's fur colors were mainly blue and looked like a death angel, they called it The Blue Death. Ever since then, they call her The Blue Death.

Image At the age of 15 Adaliah finally figures out her sexuality, she identifies as Heterosexual or straight. Which means she is only attracted to guys.

by me
by me (Used the invert trick)
by me
by me
by me
by me (1)
by me (2)
by me
by LIKE A BOSS

✮ Real name is Akura but tells everybody that her name is Adaliah
✮ To color the art on paper that i did i had to use sharpies, and in school since at home i have nothing to color with
✮ She also sings in some songs when she's older
✮ I will/might be constantly adding new stuff to my form
✮ Most art is based off of songs/videos like It's My OCD and Does Your chain hang low - Fik-Shun - World Of Dance
✮ I am not very good at writing, I wrote it as best as i could. I hope this looks good and easy to read!
( 1220 words including this, 580 words left)
Last edited by Moonpaw and Icyheart on Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:54 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Moonpaw and Icyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emblo » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:02 pm

ohhh what a cutie
possible res
emblo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horrorfiilms » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:03 pm

Name; Ayaka
[Goes by her middle name, Sachiko]
[Sachi for short]
Gender; Female
S.O.-Too young, but will be
asexual and heteromantic
Zodiac Sign; Virgo
Future Occupation; Supernatural Hunter

Personality;
Sachiko is very much like Akira in her personality. She
is a bold, mouthy, spitfire of a young lady, not afraid
to speak her mind. If she doesn't like something, she
won't hesitate to complain. Sachi is a reckless and
rebellious child, going by her own rules and thoughts,
not having any regards if what she is doing can be
considered wrong or villanous. However, she does
love her family to death, and would never do anything
to hurt them purposely. Her parents call her by her birth
name often, which can irritate her. She is stressed out
almost all the time and gets easily angered. As she gets
older, Sachiko will become more tense and trigger-happy,
making sudden outbursts if something startles or scares her.
She would also become more aware of what people say about
her and be more defensive.
Last edited by horrorfiilms on Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

i don't use cs very often!
i log on every few months to check
messages and forums,
but you won’t get immediate responses.

i've had this account since i was in middle school
so apologies for the cringe :-P
horrorfiilms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes