Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

GGS: Flaxen Liver Chestnut Roan Sabino

Postby ~Trompy » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:11 pm

Luna~tic wrote:Username: Luna~tic
Name: Aelanis
Height: 15.2 hh
Rarity: Common
Personality: Curiousity may have killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back; Lani simply must investigate absolutely everything. She's incredible positive at all times, and it sometimes feel as if her optimism will never run low, much to the annoyance of many Galingales who have accepted the fact that negativity is a part of life. Aelanis is enthusiastic about everything, whether is be a newborn foal or the first fallen leaf in autumn. However, she is incapable of being practical and often forgets the little things, leading to any creative idea to be neglected and forgotten. Lani also considers herself very independent and capable of taking care of herself, but heaven knows if she was to be left alone for more than a day she would end up in a precarious situation.
Last edited by ~Trompy on Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Be loyal to what matters." ~Arthur Morgan

About Me
He/They
Transmasc
ADHD/Autistic
Always ISO more Warrior Cats! Trade me <3

ImageImageImage
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GGS: Flaxen Liver Chestnut Roan Sabino

Postby dragonscales10 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:58 pm

Username: dragonscales10
Name: Bella (Italian for Beautiful)
Personality: Bella is an energetic, wild type of Galingale, she lives carefree, with not a worry in this world. She is brave, and clever, crossing any obstacles life throws her way. She does have a yearning to find a mate one day, but a mate who matches her energy, who doesn't contain it. Bella also has a gentler side. If she sees a chick, fallen from its nest, or an animal in danger, she will risk her own life to help them.
(awww five line minimum.)
'
xxxImage

hey guys, call me dragon

my pronouns are they/them

"why fear death? just because the song
ends doesn't mean you shouldn't listen."

free art | adopts | rp | ©

textetetvjhfhdsfkjhkjdshgakjhfkj

ImageImage
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:55 am

Username: WildHorse32
Name: Nylah
Personality: Nylah can be a bit stubborn, but she still has a kind heart. She is Obedient to her owner, but not so much to someone new. She doesn't hang out with very many Galengales, but you'll always find her chilling with Ruthy. She isn't as old fashioned at Ruthy, but she does love old fashion styles. She is also a little arrogant, and sassy but has more soft spots than Ruthy tends to.
Art absent between June 7th & 16th or 17th or later! I will be on/off-line to check messages & trading! If I'm late to reply, it's because I'm on a road trip and visiting family that I've not seen in almost a year and some more
I was WildHorse32 Years ago & is my DA Username

Click here to find all of my personal
archives/harems n such for personal OCs and closed species!

Free-To-Use Art | Art + Past Art + Adoptables+
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Valerian Flames » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:46 pm

Username: Valerian Flames
Name: Corona Rising, known better as Corona
Personality: Corona Rising is a vain Galingale, preening her lovely purple wreathed feathers to make sure they shine in the midday sun. Even if it may aid in finding her a mate, they still have to put up with her haughty and at times high strung personality. It will take other mares with a high tolerance of youth and vanity to make friends with her. Perhaps with time she might mellow out, though the mare has a lot of time ahead of her.
PM me if you need to get in contact with me quickly.
Valerian Flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna~tic » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:31 am

Username: Luna~tic
Personality: Curiousity may have killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back; Lani simply must investigate absolutely everything. She's incredible positive at all times, and it sometimes feel as if her optimism will never run low, much to the annoyance of many Galingales who have accepted the fact that negativity is a part of life. Aelanis is enthusiastic about everything, whether is be a newborn foal or the first fallen leaf in autumn. However, she is incapable of being practical and often forgets the little things, leading to any creative idea to be neglected and forgotten. Lani also considers herself very independent and capable of taking care of herself, but heaven knows if she was to be left alone for more than a day she would end up in a precarious situation.
I come onto CS maybe once in a blue moon? So don't expect fast replies.
Pretty inactive nowadays as travelling the world keeps me pretty busy, but I'm here now and again for a yarn or even if you want a few pets? Feel free to make a one sided offer, although I retain my right to refuse or edit a trade if there is something I'd want to hold on to for memories sake.
WME herd.
Feel free to PM me if you're interested in adopting one.
Luna~tic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Trompy » Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:24 am

Man guys, your personalities and names are awesome! I ended up liking 2 forms the same and couldn't choose, so I used a coin flip to pick between the two. Congrats on your new GGS, take care of her!

Luna~tic wrote:Username: Luna~tic
"Be loyal to what matters." ~Arthur Morgan

About Me
He/They
Transmasc
ADHD/Autistic
Always ISO more Warrior Cats! Trade me <3

ImageImageImage
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna~tic » Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:27 pm

*squees* Oh my gosh thank you so much. <333333

She's so beautiful and dvjkffgjfgfb

I don't have the words <333

Thank you. <3333

Those feather freckles though omg

ffjlnfjdc cute widdle dependent derp. <333
I come onto CS maybe once in a blue moon? So don't expect fast replies.
Pretty inactive nowadays as travelling the world keeps me pretty busy, but I'm here now and again for a yarn or even if you want a few pets? Feel free to make a one sided offer, although I retain my right to refuse or edit a trade if there is something I'd want to hold on to for memories sake.
WME herd.
Feel free to PM me if you're interested in adopting one.
Luna~tic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me