Based on Click to view
Artist Kitsyn [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

GGS: Sand Cat

Postby Kitsyn » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:42 am

Oh my goodness, sand cats are SO cute, especially their big ears <3
To win this mare, tell me her personality.

teresa8oats wrote:Owner: teresa8oats
Name: Katri
Height: 14 hh
Rarity: Rare
Personality: Katri is a VERY smart mark. She can get out of practically any situation, and often gets herself in to trouble because of this. She is always wanting to be in charge, and this can cause problems in herds as she seems to try to take over the role of lead stallion... and she is obviously not even near that rank. Katri loves foals, but she would be what some kids call as a "bossy, mean, & overprotective" mom. Honestly she just wants everyone to be safe, and believes that she knows best no matter what.

Ahh finally my 3 week wait is up! Are you waiting for more entries or are you ending it today?
Last edited by Kitsyn on Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kitsyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GGS: Sand Cat

Postby caweber » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:54 pm

Owner: caweber
Name: Anasazi
Personality: She is very playful, especially when it comes to playing in the sand. She is very caring but also stubborn at times. She will do anything for her friends and family and will become quite ferocious when it comes to defending her territory, friends, or family.

(Great job on this one!!! I love the magenta!)

HI! I'm Caroline!

caweber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teresa8oats » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:44 pm

Owner: teresa8oats
Personality: Katri is a VERY smart mark. She can get out of practically any situation, and often gets herself in to trouble because of this. She is always wanting to be in charge, and this can cause problems in herds as she seems to try to take over the role of lead stallion... and she is obviously not even near that rank. Katri loves foals, but she would be what some kids call as a "bossy, mean, & overprotective" mom. Honestly she just wants everyone to be safe, and believes that she knows best no matter what.

Ahh finally my 3 week wait is up! Are you waiting for more entries or are you ending it today?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏───────────────────────┓

linklinklink

Signature Credit || art above by PollyPoos || art on left by ty_tay

┖───────────────────────┚
W E L C O M E
┏───────────────────────┓
CWHR

Text text text text text text
Text text text text text text

┖───────────────────────┚
T O........C O T T O N W O O D

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
teresa8oats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitsyn » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:57 am

teresa8oats wrote:Owner: teresa8oats

Congratulations!
Kitsyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teresa8oats » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:07 am

Thank you so much!