Based on Click to view
Artist starry--knight [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lions of the Cosmos Adopt #020 - Re-Adopt CLOSED

Postby starry--knight » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:14 pm

Lions of the Cosmos Civil War
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    || Species Info || Archives || Nursery || Fan Club|| Customs || DA Group || Re-Colors || Website ||
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Welcome Travelers (AKA Future L.O.C. Owners)
    This is adopt #20 of Version 5 of L.O.C! To be eligible to adopt you must mark the main thread, and fill out the form below! Effort on forms is required. This community is focused around participation and just really being a part of the group. If you are not up for being active in the community, please do not apply :c

This boy was previously owned by me, starry-knight and has a twin sister Diana. This comp will be judged by both me and Naranda who owns his sister.

PS. -He has a smaller set of wings underneath his larger ones ;3;

Code: Select all
    Username:
    L.O.C. Name: (must be of Roman origin)
    Element: Thunder
    Personality: (500 words Min)
    History: (He was an angelic, born off world and considered gods by the Romans. )
    Armor: (must be roman inspired)
    Extras:
Last edited by starry--knight on Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: L.O.C. Re-Adopt - September - CLOSED

Postby NARANDA » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:26 pm

Since this is the twin to Titus, I guess you need Diana's info and her side of the stories for this comp! All her information can be found by clicking the image below. Don't hesitate to ask me questions about her if you want to be accurate with her personality. I will gladly answer any and all PMs asking questions.

Do no use any of the art on the page to decorate your forms. You may use their couple art when you win, but I don't want to see it in your forms as it was all bought during Diana's comp and it's not fair if you use it. Please make or order art for yourself to decorate with.

Last edited by NARANDA on Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

To Rise Above the Rest; the Story of Titus

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:08 am

I was born a warrior first...

Username: -Willow
L.O.C. Name: Titus
Personality:
brash -- callous -- cocky -- forthright
impatient -- malevolent -- over protective -- sensitive -- show off -- smart aleck -- smug
stubborn -- tactless -- temperamental -- vain

Upon his initial birth, Titus was a very uncertain and wary male. The world he was born to was hostile and aggressive, and he could sense that. It was something he found quite terrifying. For months he stayed closer to his sister, apprehensive about venturing away from her. These humans scared him. It took some time for the young Titus to warm up to them, but once he did, the spoiling he received went to his head.
After only a couple of years he became proud and cocky, knowing he was above the rest. His temper rapidly grew short and he will lash should something be even slightly off. By nature, things must be on a schedule in his life- fighting is an exception. His demeanor grew increasingly tactless as he grew more and more spoiled.
The more he and Diana were used to win wars, the more he began to love the thrill of the fight and bloodshed. Now he cannot be stopped from going into battle head-first. Many of the Roman citizens began to feel a malevolent aura come off of when when he would walk the streets of the cities before he and Diana left. Titus became a calloused assailant.

Titus is brash and rather uncaring. Diana is the only one who ever sees any affection from him, and likely will be the only one. He is distant and quite the smart aleck, to anyone. The lion has no patience and cannot wait. It must happen when he wants it. Not being on top is something he still is not used to.

Painfully honest and brash, Titus tends to be a magnet for arguments and quarrels, not that he cares. After all, he still believes he is better than the rest; his only equal being his sister. Another's feelings do not matter to the large cat. Actually, he tends to get a thrill from offending others and angering them.
He is stubborn and unwilling so long as he finds a task to be pointless or below his means. A perfect word to describe him would be a jerk. There is not much that hold meaning to him. Titus is very protective over Diana, tot he point that he is over protective. She is his everything and should harm come to her, it would mean the end of the world to him.

The darkly-colored male is very vain, admiring his own talents and abilities. While his coat is not flashy, he loves it. Especially due to him having a shorter, not as dense coat, allowing him to watch his own muscle ripple and show their strength. He adores his wings, always stretching them out and flexing them. He carries himself with great pride and a fire to fight.
Losing it not and option with Titus, as he is a very sore loser. He will complain for days, demanding to be allowed to find those who bested him so he could exact his revenge on them. He is a hot-head to the core, his fears forgotten to him. There is not much that can be found that he fears.
520 words; excluding listed traits

History:
Thunder still rumbled overhead and I stood there on trembling legs. They trembled with power and strength. The light of lightening that had brought us into existence was fading around us and exposing our forms to the humans around us. I stared in awe at all the face, much smaller than mine or my sister's, and frightened faces.
Rain fell from our bodies in sheets, shattering into millions of tiny pieces of light as I flung open my wings, relieving I and my sister were no normal lions- not that we looked even remotely like the bland-pelted lions on their planet. Shocked gasps and whispers and murmured erupted around us before cheers broke out. Little did we know, that we would become their ultimate weapons in expending their empire.
My deep-golden eyes stretched wide as some approached us. I feared being touched- how naive I was back then- but he bowed to us. I could tell by the others humans that followed his lead, that he was their leader. Later I found out that he was their emperor. I looked wearily at the humans, but when we were motioned to follow, I did. I don't know why, I suppose it's because my sister did not seem afraid of them or because she followed them. I stayed close to her side.
We were lead to a massive palace, humans crowding around us and wanting to get a better view or to touch us. One small child ran right up to my sister, reaching her hands up at her massive head. My sister bowed her head, pressing her nose into the girl's hands. I knew I had to show kindness toward them. The girl ran to me next, not even stopping to outstretch her hands as she had done with my sister. She simply wrapped her arms around my left leg, whispering a 'thank you' to me. I wondered if they weren't so bad after all.
We were lead into the shelter of the palace, out of the pouring rain, and lead to the largest, most ornate rooms in the building.
"The gods have blessed us by sending you mighty warriors here to us. We have many enemies all around and my men simply are not enough to keep the walls of our great Rome standing. You are lion-gods sent to us from on high to help us expand our boarders and to vanquish our enemies." the emperor announced to us, "But gods such as yourselves must have names, surely."
With a clap of his hands, two large men brought in stone plates that depicted many humans. We were told they were the humans' gods and we were the embodiment of one of the gods and goddesses pictured. My sister chose to represent Diana- a name I found fitting for her. I chose Titus, after one of the many Greek titans.
We ate well that night, given offerings of fresh meat and many other coveted things.

We had everything we could ever want. If it was our wish, it was given to us. All the spoiling was going to my head and I was quickly becoming a cocky god. Still, I was not questioned. We were gifted with armours of steel and gold and precious gems and cloths of status-colors. That was when we were sent to battle.
Before we arrived, we could hear the fighting and smell the blood. Many men from both sides lay dead our dying or wounded, scattered about the fighting. Flying high, I dived back down, landing hard on the ground. It shook in my wake. I noticed Diana striking down enemy soldiers with bolts of her lightening, the Roman soldiers hanging back and cheering as we struck down their enemies with speed and precision.
Battles carried on like this for years and I began feeling that there was something more missing from our lives. With a yawn, I rolled over and looked at my dear sister.
"Diana, I am beginning to feel we are nothing more than power-tools for these weak humans. I mean, in battle, the men never join in and take down the enemy themselves. It is always us who finish the fight and they who get all the glory." I whined to her, grunting at the end.
"Oh lighten up, Titus. We are royalty- a god and goddess for goodness sake! What more could we need?" she told me, flicking my ear with her tail. I felt a slight twinge of static, but ignored it.
"I suppose you're right.. We are the most treasured and important things to these humans.." I murmured in agreement. After that, I thought nothing more of it and the battling continued. That is, until the Roman people began to get restless.
Riots began to break out and the emperor began getting worried. He never went out to make decorations. instead sending out one of his advisers to do so. Many of them wound up being buried. The rioting took over the city. The citizens wanted a quicker change than what the emperor was giving, and it was then he was assassinated.
That night, through one of the pictures that decorated our room, a large, glowing portal opened up. It called our names quietly through the roar it gave off.
"Diana! We must leave! We must go through!" I yelled to her, my voice nearly drowned out by the sound. I was trying to find her through the light.
"We don't even know what is on the other side, Titus! What if something is waiting there to kill us! We have enemies!" she argued, but I could hear the worry in her voice.
"We are warriors! That is a risk we must take ! But if we stay here, we will surely be killed!" I tried to reason, fearing for my sister's life. My own was nothing to risk, but I could not risk her. "You go in first, and I'll be right behind you!"
She hesitated before finally nodding once. "Okay! But if this is a trap...!"
I could hear the humans coming. "Just go!" I roared, shoving her in and tumbling through with her.
The portal vanished behind us in the human world, as though it never existed, and we found ourselves falling. Diana found her wings sooner than I did, but I managed to get wind under me. With our armour strapped on tight, we delicately floated downward, landing neatly on the grasses below.
Lions- much like ourselves- stared in awe at us, stunned by our sudden appearance. Suddenly, roars erupted and we were pounced.
I defended Diana and she me. We managed to keep back the attackers before a roar- louder than all the others- broke through the fighting. A large-maned, silver lion padded through the crowed toward us. He looked unafraid and stern.
"What is this?" he demanded, his blue eyes shining with wisdom. He seemed to recognize us. "My pride! These are no enemies, but friends. Stand down and let them speak." his voice dropped, "Welcome, Diana and Titus, to your home-planet." He smiled fondly at us, nodding to each of us in turn.
Home planet? We were not born here! This old lion was senile! A growl broke from my throat as I shook my head. "How do you know who we are? And what do you mean, 'home-planet'?!" I demanded, taking a threatening step closer.
It was explained to us- in great detail- that the lion was Aeon and the alpha. We were lost pride members, ones forgotten to time and only remembered through legend. Any lions who knew us as cubs were now dead, spirits watching over us.
While skeptical, I accepted it. We had unique elements, the only lions with the gifts of thunder and lightening. We already knew we were a formidable pair. Aeon said he would train us, teach us the ways of the pride and how to better use and control our special gifts.
While we were no longer gods, we were special. That's still not enough for me, but it will have to do. At least I still have Diana.

Armor:
Body Armour
Wing Armour

After Aeon:
Aeon's death was swift and sudden. I remember it clearly. No amount of guarding could have saved him from this fate. We were out-manned that day, and we all knew it. The sky overhead hung dark and foreboding, and I just knew something was going to happen. I felt it in my chest. I had just struck down a fire-element lion when a mournful roar demanded silence. Everything and everyone stopped, looking over in that direction.
I managed to catch a glimpse of Diana before I dared move forward to see what had happened. That's when I saw it. A bloodied, large-maned, white lion laying limp on the stone below me. I immediately recognized it as Aeon. I was surprised, but not shocked. The rebels were growing powerful, and Aeon was their main target.
The stillness didn't last long before the sounds of war erupted again. I watched as Ronin leaped on the nearest rebel, tear at his throat. The brutal sight did not bother me. I had my own fights to attend to. The battle lasted a bit afterward, and we retreated at Ronin's call. Back in the pride lands, many sat around licking their wounds and mourning the loss of the alpha. I, did not.

Years passed and a small, spotted cub was brought to our planet by his parents. His parents knew not of his elemental abilities and called upon a psychic to reveal them. His abilities quickly became apparent, but were hidden from the pride for a short time.
While sitting alone one day, I watched as Ronin approached the cub, asking him for some time alone. Being the skilled scout I was, I followed, curious. That's how I learned that this.. cub was to be the new alpha.
I was outraged, to say they least. There was no way on this planet that I was going to listen to a cub! I shared my findings with Diana, who shared my feelings on the situation. While I respected Ronin, I did not Arcturus as much. Unfortunately, Ronin died shortly after my findings. He had been a fine warrior, and I could see how deeply his death wounded many. Especially Jacques. The young lion wasn't same after that day, not that I cared.
The announcement of Ethereal being the next alpha wasn't long after Ronin's death. It was meant to be a glimmer of hope in the darkness. I didn't see it that way. I could see others shared my opinion. How was a cub supposed to lead up if he barely has control of his elements? To me, it was more of a death sentence to us all. I began spending less and less time in the pride after that, and if it weren't for my sister, I would have left. After all, where she goes, I go. I will never live without her.

No amount of scouting can change that.
Last edited by SukarettoYanagi on Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:44 am, edited 11 times in total.

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lions of the Cosmos Adopt #020 - Re-Adopt (OPEN)

Postby Medd-Lee » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:05 am

Username:
L.O.C. Name: Avitus, meaning "Ancestral", but often called Apollo by his sister or those on earth.
Personality: (500 words Min)
"I am one of many - but that does not mean I am the same."
To call him simply "gruff and aloof" would be an understatement, by a lot.
Avitus is like the oncoming storm. He is quiet, but powerful. He is dark and brooding, can hold a grudge, and fear follows him in waves, though never touching his fur, only the fur of those around him. His wrath is not something to be reconed with, his growl is a warning to flee before death. He walks with an authority only matched by his sister, Diana. Avitus cannot be matched by any challenge, any obstacle, and does not hesitate to knock down an obstacle, even if that obstacle is impenetrable. He will work and work and work until he is through. Oftentimes, Diana is he only one who can tolerate him.
At least, that's what's expected of him. While Avitus puts up this wall, he really wants you to try and break through it to find what's underneath, a helpful soul. He is loyal to the bone, and always ready to defend a fellow L.O.C., even if he isn't properly acquainted. He doesn't mind that everybody is afraid of him, he rather enjoys it, as it reminds him of his days on earth when the romans worshipped him as a god. But this pride still gets in the way. Insults, being put down, and looked down on are not his thing. When it was only him and Diana, there was no competition. They were the top two. Anything in challenge to that means death. He knows he must work his way up quietly, this time. However, being somewhat new does bother him. Here, he is one of the crowd. Just another scout. He's nothing special, nothing... important.
So he plans, with his sister, to go back to the planet they had been on so long, and again rule the humans. He misses the power, the authority of the position. He longs to come back, more powerful than ever, to defend and protect his people, and to be showered in their affection once more.
"We will return, my sister and I will return. We will rule the world of the Humans as Gods, and they will give us what we deserve. Power."
Titus loves his sister more than anything in the world.
History: (He was an angelic, born off world and considered gods by the Romans. )
He remembered it clearly, the storm that had been their arrival.
BOOM, CRASH
He landed without stumbling on the hard earth, thunder ringing in his ears. Lightning laced the sky and I looked at Diana as she looked at me. We made it! There were small noises as creatures poured out of the woods, all seeming astonished at our appearance. And I thought they were strange! As Diana and I reached down to inspect them closer, I ended up frightening half of them. But they whispered in awe, not terror. To them, we were gods.
Soon, they led us to their cities, where we were showered with gifts of anything we wanted. When they asked our names, then gave us the list, we chose them. While Diana chose hers, I saw that there was a sun God by the name of Apollo. It was a nice name, rolled off the tongue like thunder over a hill. Besides, the sun was a source of power - and that's what I began to crave. But, as time went by, I thought of myself with a different name - Avitus. I told Diana immediately and she began to call me by that name. We were given every convenience possible, we were powerful.
As time grew longer, Diana and I agreed to help out in battle. We were bestowed armour of the finest quality, and neither of us could complain. They were fine works of art, strong, crafted to fit perfectly upon our bodies like they were made side by side. perfect.
But even with our help, our empire fell to ruin. We watched it reject us slowly, and then disappeared ourselves.
We were still happy, but Diana knew I was missing that power.
Soon, we wished to find those who looked like us, vaguely remembering family, parents.

So we left.

And we found this place - this planet, where others like us dwell.
But I don't quite like it here. I want to go home.

Armor: (must be roman inspired)
Extras:

Res so hard. I was staring at him like must.have.now
Working on it I promise. Almost done!

Ugh it won't save what I had...
Last edited by Medd-Lee on Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
unnessecary links wrote:Characters(old, LOL)
My SMWs(closed)
Flight Rising(idk why)
3k+ Chickens(active!)

Hi! I'm Medd! They/them please.
I am sometimes hard to reach on CS! If you need me quickly try Toyhouse(Medd-Lee), thanks!
Most links are outdated, sorry guys!
Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red weasel » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:04 pm

Quick info

Planning
Victories
grapes
sand
harps
Dislikes:
Massive defeat
Cockiness
those who are lazy
those who fight dishonorably
wind
Threats of separation form his sister

Powers: With the power of thunder,
Mars will often stun enemies, and let
his sister finish him off. There is
rumor though, that he is strong
enough to kill, but this has never
been seen. He can also deafening
opposes, though this is used
less often, he does still find
great use in having any power
he does.

General info
Username: Red weasel
About me: Hello! I'm Red weasel, but please, call me Red. I'm am a current non-owner, and this will be the second LOC (third if you count the form I never finished) that I have tried out for. I am a college students in my Sophomore year, so I'm pretty busy around this time. I'm majoring in English, with the hopes of some day having writing of mine published. I love all kinds of cats, but I have a special love of Lions due to being a Leo.
L.O.C. Name: Mars, named after the Roman god of war, (Ares if you wanna go Greek)
Story behind the name: My idea for theming him after Mars comes from a very interesting story. So, when I was quit a bit younger I read a book series called The The Underland Chronicles, and one of my favorites characters was a bat named Ares. By the time we studied Greek Mythology in English, I had taken an interest to the god himself. While he isn't my cup of tea, he has some interesting elements that I wanted to tap in with the LOC.
Why this LOC: His design really stuck with me. I have great interest in these adopts and the community, and am hoping to join soon. As such, I refuse to try out for anything that doesn't click with me, but this guy just did. After reading through Diana's information, I started to get a fairly good idea of what I wanted to do with this L.O.C, which is where I got the idea for his name. I also use to be way to big on Greek and Roman culture, so this is even more up my alley. The combination of his design, the Roman influence, and the character background started to paint a vivid picture that I can hopefully share well. I hope to gain experience form the work I will put into this form.
Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Mars is seemingly very simple. He believes that stagey is the way, and that applying this to war is the absolute solution to all that is. This trait alone defines the very core of his being. This faith is war drives him, and is in its what the reason he is such a good scout. While his war living traits would seem to make him a great warrior, he heart isn't in that kind of work. As a scout, he feels closer to the planning he once was such a big part of in what he sometimes considers his true home. Fighting was never his main job. There is one other reason he finds his heart in the way of scouting; his sister. In truth, Mars is so used to his sister being the only his kind, and the half he needs for success, he finds it hard to relate to others, and prefer to stay near her, even when it's not needed.

Mars is confident, but not cocky. He has ability, he knows, but he also knows there could be someone better than him. He despises those who seek to better than all others, ass to him if is more than foolish goal. He would being lying though to say that victory isn't what he would normally expect as the output of his work. This though, does not mean that he will get disappointed in himself due to his own failures. While he hates it, act as he would consider inappropriately over such defeats. Instead he will try to use this to better himself, this is fact that will never fail.

~~~

He is standoffish, yet noble. He isn't exactly kind, buts he's not rude either. He comes off as cold, but much off that is him not knowing how to respond to most social situations. Mars let's Diana do the talking most of the time. It should be noted that you can learn about him through his body language. involuntary actions are your best bet on trying to read him. He does tend to hang out by himself if he is with his sister. He love night time, and can surely be found flying at night in the moonlight, especially when there is a full moon. He has a big love of the moon actually. He has never stated why, but some think I may have to do with his sisters name.

Mars misses what he considers his homeland, and doesn't much care for where they are at now. He just isn't the kind to complain. He would be sticking around if it weren't for his sister though. He follows orders, and follows them well because he is an honorable sort. He doesn't believe that the leader is fit, but he never rebels against orders unless his sister can coerce him into doing so. He takes pride in his work, and will try his absolute hardest to prove that he plays his part as a functional member of society. Secretly, he want other to still view him like he's a god, and he'll do anything to keep that idea going.

Named after Mars, god of war

History: Boom. One swift sound, and there they were, two siblings bound for a path better than greatness. Thrust upon the Earth, Mars landed, almost falling to. His eyes immediately darted to find his sister, and fond comfort quickly in meeting with her eyes. Ares he didn't note the humans until his sister was close to him. Mars didn't know, and couldn't have know, that he and his sister were about to be gods to these people. Before he knew it, he was presented to the Emperor, called a god. It was a rush, that they asked him to choose his own name, and for that he picked Ares, respecting it roots. then, they were showered in anything he wanted. Ares took little interest in spoiling himself with riches, only indulging now and then, mostly letting his sister revel in all they could have, having little interest in it himself.

In fact Mars had but one interest that they could provide him, he loved reading. Something about knowledge mean quiet a deal too him, and he over time gained a swift mind, which helped him in his strategist ways. When not working, as it could be stated, he was enter with his sister, or wondering around, exploring what he could. He had only one thing that bothered him, that many lions were depicted with great manes, something he didn't have. Because of this, he would often walk around with his helmet on to make for that lack. In fact, he would keep his armor on often, just to blend in. His armor was far more traditional, with exception to it being all black as to not stand out, an try to blend in a bit, as being obvious isn't his main goal.

~~~

Mars played a strong role in the wars. He would stand right next to the emperor as they planned an attack, giving his own insight on every. He fought to ,of course with his sister and he fought with strength and grace. He took a leading role, and before battle, many would come to him and his sister to talk to them before war, something asking for such like a blessing. They inspired hope into the hearts of those around them, and he felt pride in himself for being great. He felt great over, and thus did feel he had something over others. He was never cocky about it, but he did feel that he had potential to do anything, and he did so much love to be looked up to.

The empire had fallen, and there they were hiding out now. While they were no longer gods to the people, at least they had not fallen either. Part of Mars was was content, he was still alive and still powerful, but yet, he was missing something. He couldn't lie, he missed being looked up to, being something that amazed others. Now, he was just a story, a myth, and this was unsatisfying for him. He could at least enjoy the hunt, but as the centuries passed, he began to bicolor more and more bored. It was Diana who first sparked the idea of them finding their homeland, and quickly agreed. With that idea they were off on a journey.

~ ~~

They saw anything’s as they explored the many universe, looking for their place of origin. They talked of what they thought it would be like, how they would be treated. It was their duty to carry on their bloodline if they found this race they were of. Diana would joke that Mars was too dry to find a mate, to which he would roll his eyes, an expression of the type that only she would see. Mars had doubts that they would find this homeland, but never spoke of it, with Diana's belief being so strong. He would silently agree, though he would wonder himself if they would even been accepted in this land, should they even find it.

Now they are "Home", though to Mars, it doesn't feel like home at all. He was respected, yes, but it didn't quite feel the same not being idolized all the time. He was often left to wonder if he was even all that important to lions, or if the ben liked him, ore more importantly, his sister. In away, he didn't like it solely because he didn't trust these lions to be honest to him. Still, there was a Civil War to win, and sure wasn't going to sit back and watch, at least he would regain that thrill.

~ ~~

Armor: Image
by Sharp Glimpse

Why he likes being a scout:

Scouts are winged lions who are appointed to scout a planet before the regular base warriors follow suit. They are in charge of getting a tactical advantage over the enemy and reporting back weaknesses or numbers of the enemy ranks. Their job is high risk but is one necessary to win wars.

For the description I found that his personality fit well with this role. The tactical side of war is his favorite, so of course he would enjoy doing something. He is observational, and would work well with those goals, and really danger is just in his nature. Honestly, if her were to read this description he would be content, knowing that he was play a major role in war, that was need to win.

Theme song: Tighten Up - The Black Keys

Last edited by Red weasel on Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:05 pm, edited 6 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Avatar of Kiani by Dragoncool97, Art By Sixbane
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:37 pm

Username: Queen Chrysalis

About me:
Greetings from England. I'm an adult female from the country that in history controlled over half the world. Why that bit of information you ask? Tis simply because I enjoy that knowledge and enjoy reminding people of it. Now I'm not a zealot or one who will blindly follow the material of my religion, I will proudly say that I am a Satanist. More specifically an atheistic one. Meaning I follow the rules and guidelines but do not believe in higher powers, good or evil. Had I been born near or around the time of the release of the film versions of the lord of the rings trilogy my name would have been Eowyn.

I'm badly Arachnophobic. Once while I was still a child I had a horrible experience in church (while I was still forced to go there by my primary school) where a spider literally almost crawled right onto me and my friend. I was left a tearful shaking wreck in the middle of the isle. We were both moved into a different pew to sit with some other girls who gently consoled me. That can still happen actually. My boyfriend loves spiders and loves to tell me when we voice chat "awwww there's a spider in my room, I'll call him bill/john." I tell him to shut up and end up wanting to punch him when he says "make me."

The fact that there are about a million different sexualities and "genders" drives me up the wall. Knowing people will deem me a monster because I'm heterosexual disgusts me to end. I greatly dislike being referred to as a "cis gender" person because CIS is an awful term that makes me feel like I'm an experiment in a laboratory, not an actual person. Just because the name for your gender was chosen by one of you does not mean that you can force a name of your choosing onto me for my gender.

I am an animal addict and absolutely adore almost every animal there is. Dogs and horses taking up the highest regard I have. I can literally go on for hours/all day about horses and have adored them ever since I was very small. Probably part of the reason why I love my little pony so much. Dogs are a big part of my life and I care so much about my beautiful dog Tara. I'm the type of person when told not do something just might do it anyway (that wouldn't apply to dangerous stuff of course) just the most often disobedience is letting my sweet doggie up onto the couch where she isn't supposed to go. Dad wants to keep it "doggy hair free" little impossible since she is mostly white and the hairs show up easily on almost everything xD

Reading and writing is a huge part of me and has been since I was little. Reading was always something I excelled at seeing as I jumped reading levels so quickly during primary school. Books have always been my safe heaven, it was a way to escape the people who tormented me day after day. I was bullied a lot during my childhood and also up until I left secondary school so I hid behind books and video games. To this day I still go nuts for a good book and an excellent video game. The fascination with writing came about a bit later in life. It was more in my early teens when I really got into writing.

I'm not a nice person. I dislike a lot of things and a lot of people. I'm a proud follower of the biggest bad pony blog I know about. It's hilarious just to see what people say in response to some of the outlandish designs that get on there.

L.O.C. Name: Remus (After one of the twins who supposedly built rome)

Appearance: Remus is a dark grey lion with paler markings and underbelly. Running back from his ears down toward his tail are black stripes. At the end of his tail are two golden spikes, like all LOC this holds a large portion of his power and can be used for a devastating attack. Dotted at 3 separate intervals are jagged golden markings. Remus has two pairs of wings. The first pair are the grey of his coat edging into a darker shade tipped with yellow markings, the feathers then go completely yellow with a few black band markings until they give way to pitch black feathers. His smaller wings are the grey of his body and the pale grey of his underbelly.

Personality: Remus is a kind soul. A little brash sometimes but most of the time he's rather sensible

It was story the day Diana and I arrived.

I wobbled, precariously close to toppling over before I managed to center myself. I cast a weary glance about my surroundings, searching for the golden form of my dear sister.

Armor: I was thinking something like [this] but with a few tweaks to make it more feline anatomy friendly and more suited to Remus himself

Extras:

His relationship with Diana:
Remus adores his sister more than life itself. She is his reason for living.

WIP
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumoonwolf » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:19 am

Hello!~

Is this still open? I'd love to try out for this one <3
    I hope you have a lovely day/night <3
Blumoonwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:24 am

Blumoonwolf wrote:Hello!~

Is this still open? I'd love to try out for this one <3

Yes, this boy is still open for forms until the end of September!

Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumoonwolf » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:15 am

Username:
Blumoonwolf

L.O.C. Name:
Apollo (Both Roman and Greek)

Element:
Thunder

Scout

Link to his page. (Rest of the form.)
    I hope you have a lovely day/night <3
Blumoonwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:33 pm

This comp is now closed for Judging! Please no more editing of forms!
Good Luck to All <3

Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist