Artist bananer [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

E.Terrare warg #1 ended

Postby bananer » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:46 am

What Is a Poculum Warg?

Potion wolf

A Poculum Warg, a.k.a Warg is a mysterious creature. It's careful, shy and agile. They are omnivores and eat anything from twigs to larger hoofed animals. They usually hunt alone but can bring a mate or cubs to exchange hunt methods.
These wargs have a colorful chrystal as defense and also an floating orb between their horns. Sometimes a warg can be annoyed by its appearance and attach it to it's horns with strings decorated with pearls and feathers. In the orb there's a fluid which can do anything. Usually the powers's weak, but unique. Only the Warg knows what it contains.
The size of the warg can vary, but usually it's around the size of a Shetland pony.
Humans can befriend a Warg with a lot of care and precaution. These animals are wary and easily scared since they live far away from human hands. It takes a lot of time to tame a warg, but it sure will be worth it, it's a guarantee!

Cerberus
The ancestor of the power of the wargs.
It looks at you with old honest eyes. It bends forward and whispers something in your ear. It mentions something about a planet. It also gives you a note. A note with this on:

To adopt this warg fill this form:
Code: Select all
Username:
Name - Do all the heads listen to the same name?:
What's the name of the planet?

Go for it guys!

This has no decided end date
Last edited by bananer on Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Image Image Image
╔════════════════════════╗
DA-Characters-Art Shop-FR-Toyhou
╚════════════════════════╝
bananer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: E.Terrare warg #1

Postby Ill » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:56 am

Art by me

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Ʋƨɛяиαмɛ:
Cojinxleafbelle, owner of one who I love to pieces ;u;
Иαмɛƨ:
Guardess, Enfer, and Calliope
Ǥɛи∂ɛя:
Female, Calliope and Guardess have she/her pronouns while Enfer doesn't mind what you use
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

♛♚♛

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Ɯнαт'ƨ тнɛ иαмɛ σғ тнɛ ρℓαиɛт?:
Cazotronix
Ɯнαт'ƨ тнɛ ғʋʓʓ αвσʋт тнɛ ρℓαиɛт?:
The strange planet, known as Cazotronix, is a very strange, and unique one. For example, the main method of transportation is through the millions of underground tunnels under it's surface. However, be warned. These tunnels are enchanted with a strange magic cast upon them by it's first leader; markings inscribed in the walls can be used in particular patterns to summon disaster. Also, there are many caves that the tunnels branch off to, and who knows what's lurking inside. Be wary of the times you enter the tunnels though, as on occasion, one of the three major ''evil groups" might just pass through on their way to attack the Three Good Orders. Despite these dangers, though, the Wargs of Cazotronix live mostly without fear, as they have there Cerberus Warg guardian to protect them. Oh, did the Evil Groups and Orders get your attention? I'll quickly explain, starting with the Evil Groups. These groups are nothing but trouble, and if you see them, report to one of the Three Good Orders ASAP. All they wish is to see the peaceful land of the Orders fall, and to send it's inhabitants into a painful death, making them major threats. Ultimately, they are the reason why Guardess, Enfer, and Calliope, have to sleep in shifts. The group's strongest affiliates consist of the Midnight Raiders, a team of raiders who invade villages in the midnight hours, the Eyeless Thieves, a team of eyeless, rat-like creatures whose only goal is to steal anything in any town that holds value, and the Rogues, a band of powerful, assassin-like beasts who attack with such a sporadic pattern, no one is able to predict when they'll attack. Along with this there are a few small pirate groups and rebel Warg groups, but they're not as much of a threat. A small fact is that they use the magic of the tunnels more than the Orders, as they don't care how many fighters they loose as long as it brings pain and terror to the inhabitants of the land owned by the Orders. Now, onto the Three Good Orders, or the "dominant group" of Cazotronix. The group consists of, as you probably assumed, three orders, named the Order of Guardess, the Order of Enfer, and the Order of Calliope. These Orders are represented by each head on Cazotronix's Cerberus Warg guardian, as you most likely guessed, and work in harmony with each other to assure the safety of their inhabitants. They have their territory surrounded by a massive stone wall, that reaches high into the sky, and low into the ground to prevent intruders from entering. However, they still manage to get in via "man-made" tunnels through it's lower areas. To let friendly visitors in, there are many gates in said wall, and the Cerberus Warg Guardian makes it her duty to watch them if she isn't busy fighting intruders. ALong with this, there is a large Wall Defense Team, but they usually just stand on top of it to watch for any evil groups. Overall, the planet has a bit of a medieval type setting, complete with guardian (who is subconsciously the queen of the land), medieval architecture, and a huge stone wall.
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
♛♚♛

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Ƨнαяɛ∂ Ƥɛяƨσиαℓιтʏ Ƭяαιтƨ:
Guardess, Enfer, and Calliope, whom as one are known as "The Cerberus Warg Guardian", are respected highly by their land's inhabitants. This could only be assumed, though, as they made it their duty to protect the planet of Cazotronix and it's inhabitants from harm's way. Many could see them as odd, as they always refer to themselves in third person and plural pronouns, but many just ignore it, as making a big deal about it would seem disrespectful and dumb. Subconsciously, they are the Queen of Caztronix, and I only say subconsciously because they refuse to acknowledge the fact. As a result, the inhabitants of the land made their royal banner based off of their "queen's" feathers. This event made the "queen" crack up for the most part, and the only head that was irritated in the least was Enfer. All three heads are strong and skilled in battle; how can this be, you ask? Each head has it's own brain, so they're able to change which head controls the body whenever they please.
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
♛♚♛

Ǥʋαя∂ɛƨƨ'ƨ Ƥɛяƨσиαℓιтʏ:
Gaurdess is serious, noble, prideful, intelligent, brave, and confident, if you wanted main traits. Her traits make her "the perfect guardian" many say, and few disagree, as Guardess's skill and bravery have made her a Warg that many want to be just like; a hero, of sorts. Guardess proudly accepts the title of hero, and will often use it to her advantage when she wants something, making her a bit persuasive. Her pride can get in the way of befriending others, but she doesn't mind, as she and her other two heads are practically worshiped already. Intelligence has benefited her life quite a bit. It often helps her cleverly work her way out of bad situations, and even led to her creating a few things to help the wall defense team. Her serious attitude makes her the type of Warg that's "no fun and games" and one you wouldn't want to prank, as she might take it as a serious problem depending on the words exchanged. It should be noted that she has high self-esteem as well as a bit of overconfidence, but it doesn't really affect how she treats others. Most of the time, she is in control of her body movement, as giving one of the other two heads control could end in catastrophe. Also, out of the three heads, Guardess is the most mature, which could be guessed by the fact that her head looks older than the other two. She is the representative and founder of the Order of Guardess.

Єиғɛя'ƨ Ƥɛяƨσиαℓιтʏ:
Enfer means "Hell" in French, and Enfer certainly lives up to her name. She tends to keep to herself in social situations, being the quiet introvert she is. However, when in battle, she's a terrifying sight. Her fighting and tactic skills are superb, making her war machine during battles. Her blood craves revenge for the pain the evil groups put her people through, which made the Wargs of the land deem her "The Spirit of Vengeance", as it seems to be the strongest emotion she feels. Off the battle field, she is prone to angry outbursts, so don't offend her or get on her bad side; you'll regret it. This is also the reason she is never allowed to control her legs out of battle. As you probably assumed, she's the most stubborn of the three heads, and possibly the most stubborn Warg in the land; if she doesn't want to do something, she doesn't want to do something, and you'd best let her do her own thing. It has been observed that she will only take orders from Guardess and Calliope, as she thinks that's technically not taking orders from anyone since they share a body. She is the most sensitive to emotion out of the three heads, as she appears to have a teenaged appearance. She is the representative and founder of the Order of Enfer, as well as a mini affiliate group known as the Guardians of Justice, which works much like a police force.

Ɔαℓℓισρɛ'ƨ Ƥɛяƨσиαℓιтʏ:
Calliope is much different than her other heads; instead of being serious or irritable, she's fun, loving, and even a bit foolish, which makes sense, as her head looks the youngest of the three. She's extremely optimistic, and surprisingly brave in battle. However, she would rather talk things through with the enemy over fighting, but of course, it rarely ends up that way. Calliope greatly cares for the Wargs of the land, and has a caring, motherly attitude when around them. Joking and pranking is something she'll occasionally do in her free time, though it's usually on the other two heads, which usually ends badly for her. Relentless, she has fun, and that's all that matters to her. Controlling her legs is out of question; she's terribly clumsy, and in battle, this would most likely lead to their defeat. Calliope accepts this fact, so she never asks for leg control, and it's a silent agreement between all three heads that she should never have it. Due to this, she was at one time seen as a head of little worth. To prove she was not, she became skilled in the arts of writing and song. She is the representative and founder of the Order of Calliope.
♛♚♛

Ƭнɛιя Ѳяв
Their orb, though separated into three, is still technically one orb. Also, it controls one specific thing; strength. Seeing as Guardess, Enfer, and Calliope are the ancestor of the power within Poculum Wargs, it only makes sense for their orb to do such a thing. However, since orb power is limited, the amount of strength they can draw from it is limited, and the extra strength can only be draw from the orb every 15-20 minutes in the least. The powder inside is made of a rather simple concoction, which takes things from each heads - though mostly Enfer's - interests. These things would be lava, ash, the dust of a crushed igneous rock, crushed gems (mostly amber), and a strange, flame-like essence that they call "The Essence of Fire"
♛♚♛

Ƭнɛιя Ħιƨтσяʏ
They were born long ago, but only as one; Guardess. Guardess was born in one of the deepest tunnels in Cazotronix, nearby a strange-shaped landmark known as "The Gate to Hell". After the birth, it is unknown what happened to her parents; they were either killed, captured, or just left. She was found by a group of Hellhounds, large, dog-like creatures known to live in the territory past "The Gate of Hell" which was full of lava-filled lakes and lavafalls. Obviously, this is why the rock structure in front of their territory was called what it was. Anyway, when the dogs found her, they were shocked; she had two heads. In Hellhound legend, it was said that anything born near Hell's Gates would be given the burden of Cerberus, the Guardian of the Underworld's gates; they would grow three heads. Upon finding the two headed Guardess, they knew the legend was true. Knowing she was special, the entire tribe of Hellhounds became her caregiver. Due to where they found her, they named her second head Enfer. A day later, the final head appeared, and she was named by a female Hellhound who they had chosen as their "main mother". Upon watching how the head acted and spoke, she named her Calliope, meaning "beautiful voiced". The Hellhound was name Eris, and she seemed to enjoy being the Cerberus Warg's mother figure. For many years, Guardess, Enfer, and Calliope learned and trained with the Hellhounds, knowing they were different, but simply ignoring the fact for the sake of themselves. Each head had a different thing they liked to do in their free time; Guardess liked to read the old scrolls on Hellhound and (secretly) Poculum Warg history in the Grand Library, Enfer liked to bug the War Generals to teach her fighting tactics and moves, and Calliope loved to sing and play with the Hellhound pups. Everything was peaceful for everyone, until one fateful day. On this fateful day, the Hellhound tribe was attacked by all three major evil groups, making them horribly out numbered. For the entirety of the battle, a teenaged Guardess, Enfer, and Calliope, were in the lowest level of the Grand Library, oblivious to what was going on outside. Well, until a band of rogues broke in and found them, that is...
"I told you they kept the treasures down here!" One rogue hissed to another after smashing down the door. Before their partner could reply, Guardess spoke up. "Hey! Who are you, and why did you break down the door?" She demanded to know, a stern look on her face. The rogue laughed. "Oh, look how clues it is!" It cackled until it fell over. Enfer noticed the blood staining the beasts armor and growled. "Guardess..." She bared her teeth, gesturing to the rogues. Guardess then became aware of what her other head was gesturing to. Baring her fangs, she began to move towards the rogues, intending to protect herself. The two rogues snarled, one lunging for Enfer, and the other launching towards a distressed and confused Calliope. However, in one swift movement, Guardess turned her head and snapped her jaws shut on the rogue's muzzle, before shaking them back and forth, eventually releasing them. They hit a wall, and fell silent. Upon looking over, Gaurdess saw Enfer's blood stained fangs, and a rogue beneath her, writhing in pain as it tried to guard it's obviously broken foreleg from harm. "He certainly won't be coming after us; let's go!" Enfer snarled, getting a nod from Guardess before the Cerberus Warg raced up stairs to the main floor of the now severely damaged Grand Library. "Oh no!" Calliope gasped upon seeing the wreckage. "We... We have to help the others!" She spoke with worried eyes. Dashing out of the library, the three heads saw terrible sights. Everyone they knew, either slain or missing. "E-Eris!" Enfer yelled upon seeing their caregiver laying on her side, unmoving in front of the nursery. Guardess and Calliope gasped in horror before dashing over. They nudged the Hellhound, getting no response. "N-No... Not her... She... She can't be!" Enfer shouted, tears welling up in her amber eyes. Calliope was already sobbing by this point, and Guardess was crying, though she didn't dare utter a sound. "N-No... I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS!" Enfer screamed, the cavern shaking from her anger. "We must avenge her... WE WILL AVENGE YOU!" Enfer roared as tears rolled down her face, her words echoing through the tunnels branching off from their cavern. Guardess, Enfer and Calliope glanced at each other, and then nodded. It was time to go to the surface, to avenge Mother Eris.
As soon as possible, the three-headed Warg began her adventure to the surface, though it took them much longer than they wanted, as they had no clue how to navigate the tunnels. Upon reaching the surface, they saw a rather large town, full of frightened inhabitants. The inhabitants were scared of her, but after Calliope convinced them they were peaceful, the town celebrated, and deemed them as their saviours. Although the three heads were confused, they eventually decided that they were going to prove they truly were saviours. They learned of the evil groups that seemed to attack everything they came across, so they decided to build a wall and set up a defense system to keep them out. Year after year, their influence grew, until one day, they created the three orders that stand tall with a presence of might today. The Cerberus Warg has not yet achieved true revenge, so she simply waits until the fateful day she meets the murderer of Eris; and when she does, oh, what a battle it will be.
Last edited by Ill on Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:40 pm, edited 28 times in total.
>Nonbinary Lesbian with BPD and lots of others but I think I’m pretty nice. I like DnD and OCs. I am an adult also!
>I take a while to reply, please don't rush me...
>PM me for ways to contact me, I check this site for messages occasionally
>Leaving the site. Keeping ALL my characters... if our characters were shipped, either contact me on DA or I’m assuming they’re broke off
Ill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:32 am

Username: Hello Its Ax The Andalite, Whos current obsession is Aliens and Poculum wargs so I finally decided to try out!
Name - Do all the heads listen to the same name?: Hotaru, which in Japanese means lightning bug, Each head responds to the same name, but only one head is awake. You see, Hotaru is a cerberus, but a bit different, 2 of the heads are always in a deep hibernation and the center Head is the only one awake, who can also control the body itself.
Gender: A male, I pictured Hotaru as a male when seeing him, so a male it is.
What's the fuss about the planet?
What's the name of the planet? The name of Hotaru's Home Planet is Warzir 8 (War-ZER 8) And the naming reason is for the main reason that there is a lot of Alien Wars there, it is unknown why the 8 is at the end of it.

I hope you meant why the planet is fuzzy when you asked that.

Wip!
Sorry that I have ideas for the planet and Warg here too.
Ideas-
Planet is Very Hot
Visits earth Once every 10 years
Very Old, Rumor has it hes immortal.
Orange Markings\Markings on feathers is alien writing
Does not speak English, Only an old alien language.
Inside orb is A substance that helps Hotaru speak english, Hotaru never uses\used it but he wants to try someday.
The Center Head is the only one that is ever awake, the heads are a burden for Hotaru.
Basic personality: Defensive-:Vengeful:-Cruel:-Tired Out
He used to be really rude, but now is just tired and old.
He speaks rumbly\Unaccustomed to speaking.

Idea For Planet-
Very Hot, occasional fires set. And Hotaru can now suffer through it.
Barely Any Civilazation except wargs
Lots of Battles occur on the planet, hence the name, Warzir 8,
The dens are made out of a clay-like substance.

WIP
Last edited by Rocky Road Raccoon on Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rocky | He/Him | Disabled and Chronically ill so activity fluctuates depending on energy | I draw funny little characters!

They call me Rocky cuz I'm LOSING
If I do something wrong, DO NOT hesitate to call me out on it! I'll try my best to listen!
My TH If you need to credit!
Wondering who the weird little cats I draw on oekaki being funny are? Meet the Vagabonds!
Art Trades - Design Trades: Open
Requests: Open [So long as you don't rush me! I prioritize trades!]
Commissions Closed
I don't do artfight! I know a lot of people ask me about this so I just wanted to clarify!
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:24 am

not entering gonna help naner judge [hopefully]
Last edited by koegami on Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:58 am, edited 4 times in total.

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugar Buck » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:45 am

┌┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┐

Username: :
• Think Logically × at your service!

Name - Do all the heads listen to the same name?: :
Nope. The heads often bicker on what to be called.
They center head wishes to be call Tailsami, but
The left head would prefer to be called Sinmatic.
The Right head gave up on the whole name thing
a few hundred years ago.

Non binary

What's the fuzz about the planet?
Whats all the fuzz about the planet you ask? Well,
the answer to that question is quiet simple. This
planet you see is very much full of life. With such
diverse landscape, there are clearly bound to be
lots of different creatures, including wargs. This
planet has many jungles and savannas - However,
it lacks in forests. There is, although, one main
forest - but, then, it is surrounded by a large trench,
so no one actually is sure of what's in there. There
is two large ice caps on the planet, on the north
and south poles, respectively. It seems that the ice
cap on the south pole is much larger than the one on
the north pole. In addition to this, there is no known
volcanoes on this planet.

This planet is called Cratagro, and it is the fifth
planet in its solar system.

┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┛
Sugar Buck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZC. » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:24 am

Username:
Azure Ember

Names:
All of the heads respond to different names. The right head (farthest from point of view) changes what name it responds to every few years - for now, it responds to the name Heri. The center head's name is Hodie, and the left head's (closest to point of view) is Cras.

In addition to having different names, the three heads also all have seperate genders. Heri is genderfluid, Hodie is pangender, and Cras' is Magigender.

What's the fuzz about the planet?
That planet is either very close to the Warg Homeworld, or is the homeworld itself - if it is not the original planet, it is one of the first planets that early wargs first developing space travel landed on. While this planet certainly has the capability to support sentient life, it currently does not. The reason for this is yet unknown - whether it had life at one point, and then it moved away, or it never developed life in the first place, or something else entirely - nobody knows, besides, perhaps, the Wargs who have been there.

Adara 4 - Humans have not given this planet a proper name, so it is named after the star, along with that it is the 4th planet from its sun. To Wargs, this planet is known as Torralin.
Marshall / Zir-Con / Mod Owl / He/Him or They/Them / Trans FtM
I used to be Erbynn!!
ZC.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bananer » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:46 am

@Ax the andalite, It's not that the panet is fuzzy. Sorry, It's supposed to say Fuss*
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

Image Image Image
bananer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GressgrinAST » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:51 am

╔══════════════════════════[ ]══════════════════════════╗

Username:
adventureswordtora

Well, yes and no. Each head will respond to its own name; from left to right, they're Nizo, Ta, and Rete. If one decided to call out the word 'Nizotarete', the entire being will respond; if, on the other hand, a single name was called, only the head in question would react.

Nizo's personality:
Nizo, with his loud voice, obnoxious personality and strong sense of humour is the optimistic one of the three heads. While the other two are busy talking about serious and, in his own words, 'boring' subjects, Nizo will constantly be attempting to lighten the mood by cracking jokes and making puns that are doing nothing more than expressing his sheer disinterest for just about anything Ta has to say. He's got a big mouth, and is constantly saying things that he probably shouldn't be saying for his own good, and although he's as loyal as can be, you can never, ever trust him to keep a secret.

Ta's personality:
Ta is the dominant head, and therefore controls the rest of the body. Unlike Nizo and Rete, he is very intelligent, and can easily pass the time doing just about anything. In a dangerous or strange situation, in which Nizo and Rete would probably panic and make themselves a bigger target than they were prior, Ta keeps himself clear-headed and calmly assesses the problem in order to keep himself, Nizo and Rete safe from any threats.

Rete's personality:
Rete is very, very proud, and often boasts about his feats and achievements even if that means making them up in order to impress somebody important to him. Unfortunately for him, this often leads to problems in which he has to prove that he can do what he claims is easy for him, which usually ends in him making a total fool out of himself. He's the troublemaker of the group, and always goes seeking danger to have something more to brag about, but this usually leads to him putting himself in danger, and on several occasions, his orb has been very close indeed to smashing.

What's in the orbs?:
Inside Nizotarete's orb is an alien substance that even the most intelligent and wise scientist cannot identify. It bears no resemblance to any liquid or even solid or gas found on earth; all they've determined so far is that it's very heavily acidic, but not corrosive. Nizo speaks no words about the liquid; Ta has revealed that it is indeed dangerous and could be fatal to just about anything if swallowed in a large enough amount; and Rete is much too busy trying to keep his orb out of danger to talk about it.

What's the fuss about the planet?
This planet, having been undiscovered for years, was big news in the scientific world and its discovery was soon made common knowledge to just about every country on the planet. It was, in all respects, a perfect planet for humans; it had air, it wasn't too hot nor was it too cold, and the conditions were well suited to growing wheat, corn, and many other crops. Water ran through the planet, grass grew, animals not too different to the ones on Earth thrived, and a certain breed of animals seemed to be the dominant species. Four-legged animals. Very similar to a certain species back home. But... still undeniably different. They were Poculum Wargs, alright, but they weren't at all like the ones back on Earth; where the Earthen PWs had fur, these had scales. Where they had short claws, these had long claws. Where they had one head, they had three. They were mutated, they had evolved beyond the recognition of anybody who wasn't a scientist, and they seemed to detest the idea of humans taking their place at the top of the food chain. They fought when humans were sent there, decades later. They fought with the humans, they fought with the terrestrial PWs they had brought with them. They didn't give up until they dropped down unconscious. And that's when the lucky scientists who had been chosen to visit the planet got an idea. Injecting the extraterrestrial Wargs with the genes of the terrestrial ones that make them tame, the scientists effectively changed the alien wolves from hostile to passive with a single vaccination. They brought every one of the new, improved aliens to planet earth, where they now live with humans as normal Wargs. The scientists have plans to build entire cities on the planet, to make it a second Earth, to bring humans there when there was no more space back home. Any Wargs that remain there, when found, need no more than a simple injection to sedate and tame them. It's unnatural, yes, but they just can't let the chance of a second Earth pass them by.

What's the name of the planet?:
To most of the normal people, the planet is known as 'The Second Earth'. To scientists and astrologists alike, the planet's name, after the feral Wargs found there, is 'Feraza'. Its technical name, though, is F-NTR-01.

How did they get to Earth?:
Ta let out a low groan, just loud enough to be heard over the constant roar of the engine that was propelling him away from his home and into a planet that he'd never even known to have existed before he was made aware of its existence by the humans that had taken him. His eyes were closed, and he was afraid to open them, but did so anyway; and like he expected, nothing was familiar. It was bright, too bright, and the many lights over his head glared with such a light that Ta feared for his own vision. He grimaced as he took in the room he was in. It was... different, that's for sure. That was bad. Different is bad. His head throbbed, and his paws ached as if he had just ran across his territory backwards and forwards all day. In fact, he thought, I probably did. He knew that his... companions, so to speak, would probably bully him into running miles as best as they could, taking into consideration the fact that they share a body. He spared a glance at the two heads identical to his own to his left and right. Nizo, to Ta's left, appeared to be sleeping soundly, but the erratic movements of eyelids fluttering spoke otherwise. Rete, on Ta's other side, had a long gash running down the side of his neck, and a tranquilliser dart had evidently been used, as he was asleep, and definitely wasn't going to wake up any time soon, by the looks of things. Ta sighed. His friends may be a little obnoxious, but he loved them as much as he disliked being with them. We're like brothers, Ta smiled. Brothers don't usually share the same body, though.

The center head's eyes finally began to get used to the all-too-bright light levels, and when Ta took in his surroundings, he was shocked. He was trapped in a cage, and his range of sight was partially obscured by the thick metal bars. But that wasn't what had taken his breath away. The room was packed full with what Ta had initially thought to be empty cages; but given a closer, clearer look, he recognized the bodies of some of his closest friends. They were trapped, just like him, with no chance of escape. Slowly starting to realize what was going on, Ta's suspicions were confirmed when he spied a large window in the side of the room, most likely paned with several layers of bulletproof glass, and on the other side of that window was a planet that he'd never seen before but, thanks to the scientists, most definitely heard of. That was Planet Earth, and the room- which was, now that he thought about it, most likely a ship- was headed straight for it.

╚══════════════════════════[ ]══════════════════════════╝
████████████ █ ★ █ ████████████

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
GressgrinAST

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SchnaDin » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:16 am

Username: SchnaDin

big wip

Rukami
Kasira
My dA
All my characters/Adopts

Sig in progress \(^w^)/
SchnaDin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bananer » Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:51 pm

This will end TOMORROW, September the 13th!
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

Image Image Image
bananer

My pets
My items
My wishlist