Plumerian #600 - Inori by Charchar2

Based on Click to view
Artist Charchar2 [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
90 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Plumerian #600 - Inori

Postby Charchar2 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:22 am

600, already! This one's vaguely based off a kitsune, and is the first plume to have multiple tails.
I also played around with some accessories for them, which you can use if you want, but they're completely optional.
This plumerian controls a strange, slightly-cold blue fire that can heal or harm according to their wishes. x

The contest for them will be another limited impress-me! I want you to develop an interesting character for them in up to 750 words and up to 5 art pieces. I'll judge on creativity, effort, and realism/uniqueness of the character.

This contest will end in one month, September 12th! I'd prefer not to give extensions so please plan accordingly.

BEFORE SENDING ME ANY PMs, please read through this list -- your question may be on it!

Can I have the hex codes?
#70E4F9
#2FCBE7
#C1BDC3
#A39CA5
#635D65

Can I make my form on another thread/on a website/etc?
No, please just make it in a post on this thread.

Does crediting artists count towards the word limit?
For this contest, no.

Can I have words in my art?
Any words in your art will count towards the word limit.

Can I come up with my own accessories for them?
Of course!

Do they have powers beyond their fire?
No, they don't.

Can I pretty up my form/does coding count towards the word limit?
You may, & it doesn't.

Do banners/dividers count towards the art limit?
Simple ones (eg pawprints/fire/feathers) won't, but if it's an image of the plumerian itself, then it will.

If I link to a song, will it count towards the word limit?
No, it won't, as long as the song is pre-created and not specifically about this plumerian.

Can I make a comic/animated video?
If you do, each individual frame/slide would count as one of your art pieces, so it could only be up to 5 frames/slides long.

Can I have multiple art pieces in one image to count as a single art piece?
No, each drawing of them counts as an art piece.

Are they immortal?
No, they aren't.
Last edited by Charchar2 on Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
Charchar2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Plumerian #600

Postby waterstar. » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:26 am

Username: waterstar2002
Name: xx
Personality/backstory:
Art:
Last edited by waterstar. on Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

┏─────────────┓
- why bees are dying
- what you can do
- green peace
- (my) kalons
- (my) simas
- new youtube restrictions
- trump delays bees
- why bees are important

┖─────────────┚

Hello everyone, this is Acid-tripp. I'm Water's younger sibling. She has since moved and forgotten about CS but is happy. Any activity on her account since around 2018 I believe has been me. I'm sorry for all of the people still active who wish to communicate with her but can't. I wish you all a great day/night and i'm sorry.
waterstar.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:26 am

mark ^^
ImageImage
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
sorry if I don't seem the
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Tumblr;; the-97th-koi-fish
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M00N » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:26 am

╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳

Username:
>> M00N

Name:
>> Vondila

╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳

╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳
My condition was one unknown to those who didn't dare to venture far from home,
to those who slept in silence,
to those who weren't even aware of the forest, let alone how it forbidden it was,

Yet to us, my family's condition was all too familiar, each generation a child would be born like myself, with the often unwanted gift of magic, accompanied by three tails.
It affected my relatives differently. Some could boil water just by looking at it, others' eyes constantly burned with a blinding light.

My curse was particularly extreme.

As a child, if even the slightest anger passed over me, I would literally explode in cold flames.
Anytime I felt love or joy, an unburning flame would surround me, fixing all I had broken in anger, healing all but those who had passed on entirely, like the poor dogs we had owned over the years.

At only 10 years of age, I was kidnapped by my own family, then thrown into the forest.
As I struggled against their forceful hands, my flame burning, I realized that I had failed.
I couldn't keep in my emotions, it wasn't their fault for what they were doing.

My ancestors had once suffered the same fate, banished to the same forest to live out their lives alone.
I'd heard it accepted them with open arms, embracing their frustration, holding them and loving them like our families couldn't.
I'd heard that they'd gone mad inside its trees.

╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳

╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳
Within the walls of the forest, I found it surprisingly easy to survive. Prey practically walked up to my jaws. There were no beds, yet the dirt floor seemed soft and warm.

I couldn't help but think that I was finally getting the amount of love from this dirty forest the way I should have always loved by my family. They had always yelled at me, blaming me for my condition, but these woods only rewarded me for my differences.

To think: the millions of acres the forest covered were all mine! I had lived in the trees for a couple of months at the time, and never once had I come across another being, setting aside those I killed for food.

This brought me a great comfort. When my family had still chosen to put up with me, they had still shunned me, often locking me in a literal doghouse outside, afraid of my destructive powers. They had left me here for dead, yet here I could blossom more brilliantly than I ever could within their grasp! With this revelation, I spread my flame across acres of land, destroying the trees purely because I could.

Finally, I was free! I laughed and danced among the oaks, destroying any life I wanted to. The plants couldn't feel my flame anyway, what could they care if they'd never see a ray of sun again.

╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳

╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳
My destructive attitude continued to flourish, and my gleeful anger only grew.

I had no remorse, having no grasp of how horrific my actions were. With an ever growing line of flame behind me, I journeyed further into the woods, struggling to keep the fire under control as my surroundings darkened, lit only by my blue flames as evening fell.

Traveling through the dark night, I arrived at a destination I never expected to cross: a statue, worn by weather through the ages, but still clearly depicting a tall three-tailed plumerian, just like myself. I stared into its eyes for ages, a grin crossing my face. Yes. This was who I was meant to be.

Suddenly, a disruption. I looked more closely at the kitsune's face, noticing the horror in its expression.

What was I? Tears sprung from my eyes, only now seeing what I had done. All around me were burnt and mangled trees I couldn't hope to revive. I was a killer.
╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳

╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳

I'd become a monster, and I knew I couldn't stay in the forest, but I couldn't go home either. I'd be better off wandering the streets.

Pulling myself out of the forest I felt a weight on my shoulders, almost as if the forest, or rather the spirits of my banished ancestors, were trying to pull me back in. I remembered its comfortable earth and its luxuries.

Never again.

I looked back with a sigh,

and walked on.

╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳

╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳
This by tigressa

All other art, coding, and writing by me

Click all images for their full-size versions

[746/750]
╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳
Last edited by M00N on Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxx
⚝ Sam ⚝
⚝ She/her ⚝

[kalons]
[deviantart]
xxxxxxxxxxxx
M00N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Calder » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:26 am

[img]Image%20here[/img]

Goal - Find someone that can exorcise Lilith

[img]Image%20here[/img]

Aiden grew up in a small, quaint town on the outskirts of Ireland. He lived a fairly normal life, spending his time in the woods. He was a bit of an outcast due to his 3 tails, but Aiden didn't care, he was happy enough watching the wildlife and exploring. This trend continued until college. However one day while Aiden was in the woods, he stumbled upon a battered, bleeding plumie wearing strange attire in a clearing. He approached cautiously, phone in hand before he felt a strange presence. He ignored it, leaning next to the plumie and shaking them lightly. That's when he started feeling lightheaded and soon he passed out next it the other plumerian. When he woke up, he was in a cave and by the looks of it, it was around midnight. He also seemed to be wearing the same attire as the plumie he had found earlier. Eventually Lilith did reveal herself and of course Aiden began to panic. As soon as the panic faded it turned to anger. He tried everything to get rid of her, but eventually accepted the fact that he would need a professional to do it.

[img]Border%20image%20here[/img]

Resentful||Opinionated||Reckless||Enigmatic

Many see Aiden as laid back or lazy due to his ability to hide his true emotions but that's all just an act. He's actually incredibly resentful of those who live "normal" lives and seems to hate those who take their freedom for granted. Aiden currently shares his body with a demon, Lilith, who is constantly trying to take over. He has to push down all his negative emotions due to the fact that when he's emotionally unstable, Lilith has an easier time taking control. He rarely talks and can't really multitask because he's concentrating on staying in control.

Occasionally Lilith will have random outbursts of speech(which aren't very nice usually), making other plumies wary of him. Usually he stays in control but occasionally he'll black out from the strain and Lilith will take over for a brief amount of time before he's able to take over again. Because of the strain, Aiden will sleep through most of the day as when he's asleep, Lilith can't do anything. However, also because of him sleeping a lot he's not the most fit plumerian, which causes trouble for him because he's traveling constantly looking for someone who can get rid of Lilith.

Aiden is very judgmental and holds onto his opinions for a very long time. If someone makes the wrong impression, he will hold onto it for a very long time. Aiden doesn't actually really get attached to his friends because he knows that eventually they'll go separate ways, thus him being distant towards them. And it causes him to lose friends. Being the stubborn plumerian he is, he hates admitting fault and will rarely apologize unless he genuinely cares for them. He has absolutely no sympathy for those he dislikes and it's very unlikely for him to ever help them.

What many don't seem to know about Aiden is that his greatest fear is being followed or stalked. He hates the idea that someone is watching his every move and knows where he goes. Because of this paranoia, he constantly looks around and over his shoulder. When confronted with someone who is following him, he begins to panic and he'll start hyperventilating. It's worse when it's dark out because he can't see much and will cause him to panic more. When he's panicking, Lilith can easily take control, so Aiden usually tries to avoid going out at night.

Goal - Find the demons that had killed her original host

[img]Image%20here[/img]

Personality:
Ideas/stuff I'm doing
*once she takes control she wears the accessories which were her original host's

[img]Image%20here[/img]
It's rather obvious that they don't have a good relationship with each other. Aiden hates the fact that he can't live a normal life and Lilith hates that he won't just let her take revenge. Aiden seems to despise Lilith more while Lilith is just more annoyed with him. As they're constantly fighting for control and have conflicting motives, their power rarely works correctly as they both need to agree on what to use their power for. Usually it flips back and forth between harming and healing, often flaring up at random times.

Art:
Last edited by Calder on Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:55 am, edited 40 times in total.
Notes:
not very active anymore,
but i check back once in a while
Art Info:
Commissions: pm me
Art Trades: Closed
Requests: Closed

✿✿
hi
✿✿
Calder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cleverify » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:26 am

Mark :3
Cleverify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Byrdee ★ » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:26 am

Holy goats mark. Yes.
I'll probably just watch but. OMG yes?? This is perfect ouo
╔═════════════════════╗

xxshe / herxx

╚═════════════════════╝
Byrdee ★

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowseph » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:27 am

Marking. QvQ
    i'm not that active... i pop in every now and then out of boredom or nostalgia.
    i'm keeping my stuff unless otherwise stated.

he/they. queer. adult. multi&mixed media artist.
    discord: eat_plant
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby k.kitten » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:27 am

mark

She/her // College // Semi-hiatus

Need anything? PM me! I go by Eden or Kitten (:
k.kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

T H E_G O O D , T H E _B A D , A N D _T H E _U G L Y

Postby GressgrinAST » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:27 am

♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢

╔═════════════[ ♢♦♢ ]═════════════╗

Username:
    adventureswordtora

Name:
    Azacha

Meaning:
    A combination of 'chama' and 'azul', the Portuguese words for 'flame' and 'blue' respectively.

Personality/backstory:

Sometimes, on his good days, Azacha is a normal, functioning young
    plumerian, and he can't be angered or saddened by just about any unfortunate
    event that may befall him as he goes about his day. He walks around with a
    smile on his face, countering the dirty glares he receives from most passers-by
    with a happy grin, pretending that nothing happened when a mother with a young
    child crosses to the other side of the street upon noticing him approaching, the
    shopkeepers who refuse to allow him into their stores. He doesn't care for people
    who don't care for him.

No. He couldn't care less.

Sometimes, Azacha is even more hated by those living around him when his
    random outbursts of anger begin show up halfway through a shopping trip in one
    of the rare places whose manager will tolerate his presence in their shop. One
    moment, he'll be quietly studying the label on a packet of fruit; the next, he'll be
    throwing random nearby objects to the ground in a fit of sudden rage and smashing
    fruits and other foods left and right. The fines he constantly has to pay for the
    destruction of the property of others coupled with his lack of a job has left him penniless.

But life's not all about money... right?

But there are some particular days where this doesn't happen. In fact, quite the
    opposite occurs, and until now, Azacha hasn't let his 'bad days' affect him, and his
    outbursts of happiness seemed to have outweighed the constant fear of having
    another one of his sudden breakdowns into a crying, sobbing mess hunched up in
    the corner of his room and refusing to leave until nightfall, at which point he will eat
    a small meal of bread and water before drifting off into a dreamless sleep with nothing
    to look forward to the next day but the low possibility of once more feeling happiness.

I tried to help you all. I really did. But I'm not going to let you get under my skin. I'm not a mouse. I'm a man.

x
    Good Side:
    When Azacha is happy, he's really happy. Suddenly finding himself filled to the brim with boundless energy was pretty scary at first, but the plumerian has learnt to treasure the rare moments where his soul is joyful and a genuine smile is worn on his face. His happiness is seen as recklessness by his peers, which he tries to disprove but always ends up making a fool out of himself and making himself seem like even more headstrong than the others believed prior to any incidents that occurred.

Bad Side:
    He tries to help others. Often. You see, the city he lives by is a huge, bustling one, and although he technically doesn't live in that city he travels in and out of it daily to do his shopping and look for a job. Thanks to his going in and out so often, Azacha has witnessed more than his fair share of accidents and incidents, and he tries to heal the victims on death's door with his blue fire- only for the flames to hurt the injured one rather than heal them and take their life. He's not just shocked when that happens, because although it's not like he's fragile or anything like that thanks to having a tough enough life already, knowing that they may have survived without his 'assistance' is enough to send him into one of his blind rages.

Ugly Side:

ideas c:

- can't control whether flame hurts or heals

- he's like three separate people living in one body; sometimes has random outbursts of anger or excitement, and is fearful of just about everything on some bad days

- pff three because he has three tails

- I'm an idiot sorry

- he often blames himself when things go wrong, as his fire seems to bring bad luck

- thanks to the above, he's seen by others as a harbinger of misfortune and as such, they leave him on his lonesome and shun him

- it's beginning to take its toll on him

Art:
    by tucawt

╚═════════════[ ♢♦♢ ]═════════════╝

612 words so far

Well, my tablet pen's busted. Thanks to that, I myself won't be doing any art because of how expensive they are (ene) but I'll just write as much as a can, I hope that's okay.

♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢
Last edited by GressgrinAST on Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:10 am, edited 23 times in total.
████████████ █ ★ █ ████████████

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
GressgrinAST

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me