Mate: --
Eye color: Amber
Collar color: surprise me!
Phenotype: Shaded sable brindle with minimum white
Genotype: kkbr/BB/DD/AyAy/EE/gg/Ssp/tt/mm/XX/ZZ
Parent: Unknown
Story:

Once apon a time, a long long time ago, there was a fierce and almighty dog king. His name, was King Mightous. King Mightous was the strongest, fastest and smartest of aaalll the doggies. Every dog looked up to him, with envy and awe. Every day in the Doggie Kingdom was the same, you work for your meat. But one day this dog named Palindrome; let's call him Pali for now. He came to the King's doghouse and asked to talk to him privitaly. The King hesitated for a moment, but said Pali could come in. "Everyday is the same, I wake up, I eat my meat, work, eat more meat, and then sleep. I'm missing out on something he said, I just know I am!" whined Pali. The king laughed. "You actually think I'm going to let a pheasant like you get in the way of my life? No." Pali frowned and walked away letting his tail drag on the ground. That night, after eating his meat, he had a dream. It was nighttime, and he saw bunches anxious of dogs circled around a ginormous tree with huge swinging branches. Then all of a sudden something popped into his mind.. "This place looks familiar" he said in shock. Pali gasped, it was the ceremony tree all of the elders talked about!! A very young king sat on the base of the tree and spoke with fear and dread. "The time is coming, where we all have to leave. The red flame will roar through the sky and we will have to leave.." The crowed gasped in disbelief. No one seemed to notice he was there, he was like a ghost unnoticed. The king spoke again, "unless we find.. The one.. The one who can stop this!" The king suddenly deepend his voiced and set his gaze on me.. Squinting, he said "the one who can end this..". Pali sat up in his bed, it was all a dream he thought. It was all a dream.. Just a dream.

The child listening to this story was at the edge of his bed with his neck hairs sticking up.
    His father turned of the lights in the middle of he story and said goodnight, the end, and the next day the story will be finsished. The child feel asleep dream of what would happen next.

Congrats!
Last edited by Zax on Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
|| Belgian Kelpie Adopts! ||

|| Livestream [on/off] ||
|| ||

Zax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Belgian Kelpie 153

Postby Lady Tuesday » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:39 am

Dropping out ^^
Good luck to the winner
Last edited by Lady Tuesday on Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

i love you wrote:
Knee
My kalons
My Deviantart
Starling Deer Adopts

M a k e
a
w i s h ,

d a r l i n g .
Lady Tuesday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlit. » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:26 pm

Username: Moonlit.
Show Name: Taking Back What's Ours
Call Name: Palidrome
Sex: Male
Genotype: kk/BB/DD/AyAy/EE/gg/Ssp/tt/mm/XX/ZZ
Story:

Once apon a time, a long long time ago, there was a fierce and almighty dog king. His name, was King Mightous. King Mightous was the strongest, fastest and smartest of aaalll the doggies. Every dog looked up to him, with envy and awe. Every day in the Doggie Kingdom was the same, you work for your meat. But one day this dog named Palindrome; let's call him Pali for now. He came to the King's doghouse and asked to talk to him privitaly. The King hesitated for a moment, but said Pali could come in. "Everyday is the same, I wake up, I eat my meat, work, eat more meat, and then sleep. I'm missing out on something he said, I just know I am!" whined Pali. The king laughed. "You actually think I'm going to let a pheasant like you get in the way of my life? No." Pali frowned and walked away letting his tail drag on the ground. That night, after eating his meat, he had a dream. It was nighttime, and he saw bunches anxious of dogs circled around a ginormous tree with huge swinging branches. Then all of a sudden something popped into his mind.. "This place looks familiar" he said in shock. Pali gasped, it was the ceremony tree all of the elders talked about!! A very young king sat on the base of the tree and spoke with fear and dread. "The time is coming, where we all have to leave. The red flame will roar through the sky and we will have to leave.." The crowed gasped in disbelief. No one seemed to notice he was there, he was like a ghost unnoticed. The king spoke again, "unless we find.. The one.. The one who can stop this!" The king suddenly deepend his voiced and set his gaze on me.. Squinting, he said "the one who can end this..". Pali sat up in his bed, it was all a dream he thought. It was all a dream.. Just a dream.

The child listening to this story was at the edge of his bed with his neck hairs sticking up.
    His father turned of the lights in the middle of he story and said goodnight, the end, and the next day the story will be finsished. The child feel asleep dream of what would happen next.
---- <3 ----
╔════════════════╗
ImageP.S.
Art Shop

╚════════════════╝
---- <3 ----
moonlit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heyheygirl101 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:07 am

Username: heyheygirl101
Show Name: Always Time for a Minstrels Tale
Call Name: Knight
Collar color:
Story: There once was a boy, who dreamed he would one day become a knight. The only problem was he couldn't become a knight of the realm without a companion, everyone knew that only the best Knights of the Realm had companions, and so to become the best he had to go find one. First he went to the forest where he found a wise old Owl. "Will you be my companion" asked the boy but the owl only whooed in reply. "I guess that's a no." Sighed the boy. Next he moved to the village, where he met a horse, "Will you be my companion?" Asked the boy, the horse sniffed him and shook his head no. The boy sighed, "Mayhaps I will never become a knight of the realm." In the gloomy state he was in, the boy almost decided not to go to the city. He trudged on anyways, just as any knight would. He arrived in the city and found not an animal in sight, he walked around for what seemed like hours, before he found a street dog, he was scraggly but so was the boy. He asked his question on last time "Will you be my companion through Knighthood and until the end?" He asked the dog. It replied with a yip and a wag of his tail. "I'll take that as a yes." The boy smiled as the dog jumped up licking his face. The dog and the boy became the most well known pair in the realm, together they became legends.

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌, 𝒞𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓁𝑒𝓎,
𝐼’𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉, 𝒹𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒, 𝓎𝑜𝓊’𝓇𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒶...

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hiya! I'm Heyhey <3
Pronouns are she/her and I am a proud bisexual Image
Trades are always open just may not always be accepted.
Links to my character storage below

╚═════════════════════════╝

𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉,
𝒯𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜𝓁𝑒
𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹, 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒹𝑜𝓃’𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊?
heyheygirl101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rush Furry~ » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:23 am

Username:
~Rush Furry~
Show Name:
Thunder that shakes the land
Call Name:
Thunder
Sex:
Male
Mate:
Collar color:
Light Green
Phenotype:
Shaded sable brindle with minimum white
Genotype:
kk/BB/DD/AyAy/EE/gg/Ssp/tt/mm/XX/ZZ
Parent:
Unknown
Parent:
Unknown
Story:
- Once upon a time there was a far away land called, Everehlm. Everehlm is a magical land full of magic and dragons. All the dragons in the land are greedy and always horde gold and food. But there was one dragon, his name was Floyde. Floyde isn't like the other dragons, in fact he is the exact opposite than the other dragons. Floyde always shares and never hordes too much to where he is considered greedy. All the other dragons don't understand Floyde and in turn stay away from him and pick on him. One day Floyde was being picked on by some older dragons and he decided that he's had enough. So at that very moment, he stood up for himself and said to the dragons, "Being greedy isn't fun!!! It makes others sad and others are suffering because of it!! No one has enough gold, food, or trinkets anymore because we all horde it and never share!!" With those words, all the dragons changed inside. The next day they were all happy and sharing, even the toughest of the tough were sharing and caring about others. That day Floyde changed the land of Everehlm, forever. The end
Last edited by ~Rush Furry~ on Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Rush Furry~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feverrr » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:02 pm

Code: Select all
    [b]Username: [/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b] 
    [b]Call Name:[/b] 
    [b]Sex:[/b] Male
    [b]Mate:[/b] 
    [b]Eye color:[/b] Amber
    [b]Collar color:[/b]
    [b]Phenotype: [/b] Shaded sable brindle with minimum white
    [b]Genotype:[/b] kkbr/BB/DD/AyAy/EE/gg/Ssp/tt/mm/XX/ZZ
    [b]Parent:[/b] Unknown
    [b]Parent:[/b] Unknown
    [b]Story:[/b]

Username - flurree - the owner of one kelpie, Khaya
    Show name - WLK's Ladon Eaux - meaning 'WLK's Ladon Waters'
    Name - Ladon - a greek name meaning 'Cleansing river'
    Gender - Male - he ; him ; himself
    Collar - A dulled down red-ish orange, similar to his eyes
    Story -

Once upon a time, long ago, there was simply nothing; nothing but blackness and non-existence, except for the sun and the moon. The pitiful moon was quite small, and his eerie silver glow was rather unimpressive. Meanwhile, the copper sun burned bright, alight with flames, shining ever golden. She was a prideful specimen, far different from the tiny moon. The little moon had forever been attempting to impress this goddess enveloped in flames, but, he had not succeeded so far. So on one eventful day, the silvery blue moon created the stars. They twinkled and shone, their bright white light dazzling the eyes of all who on looked. But the sun, in all her bright glory, found these little celestial beings terribly pitiful, and minuscule next to her great self. Far lower than herself. So she stole one sneering glance at them, and dismissed them as unimportant followers of herself. The moon was crushed by this dismissal, and returned to planning a masterpiece the golden sun could not ignore. The next day, the moon created a wondrous thing. The galaxy. Nine little spherical bodies, all unique in their own way. Some freezing to the point of no life on it's surface. Others broiling extraordinary heat, yet none able to rival the sun herself, for her own egotistical pride. Others housed life, lush and fruitful. The sun, at first, grimaced at this display, as if it was some sort of toy. Then, as if she couldn't hold it in, a plume of flames burst from her, from deep within the very center of her core to her outermost workings. The moon managed to capture some of these licks of heat, and relished them like nothing else. The sun beamed bright from then on forwards, and gave half of the day she once guarded fiercely to her now beloved moon, sharing her divine warmth with each of the lovely little nine planets that the moon had created for her enjoyment.
feverrr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sandy Hoofprints » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:44 pm

Username:
Show Name: The Boy That Cried Wolf
Call Name: Alf
Collar color: Amber with a grey band/stripe round the middle
Genotype: kkbr/BB/DD/AyAy/EE/gg/Ssp/tt/mm/XX/ZZ
Story:
Once upon a time, in a far off land, a wicked witch went round playing cruel tricks on all the people. Her magic powers turned the people into their true animal form. The witches spells could only be broken if she was killed, but that was a near impossible task as the witch picked only on people who were small or weak. Some people turned into birds who just flew away. Several ended up as cats or mice who spent the rest of their days chasing each other. One particularly nasty man even ended up as a wasp, but none were able to kill the wicked witch no matter how many tried. One year a brave young boy lost both his parents - they became a tortoise and a budgie - and he decided that enough was enough. He was a small boy for his age and not the strongest, and he was rather shy and reserved. This boy underneath was intelligent and brave though and he devised a clever plan. He disguised himself with a crutch and limped up to the witches front door. Pretending not to know who lived there, he asked "excuse me, do you have any spare food?". Being skinny and slight the witch saw the boy as a perfect victim and cackled as she cast her spell. Soon they boy felt a tingling sensation from his head to his toes. He looked down in shock as he burst out of his clothing and grew dense grey fur. In under 30 seconds standing in front of the witch was a fierce looking wolf. It stood nearly five foot tall, with glistening sharp teeth bared and a deep growl rumbling up from its throat. The witch looked shocked and terrified at the scary beast she had created and reached for her wand, but it was too late, the wolf pounced and pinned her to the floor. The wolf-boy spoke in a low grumble, "What lies underneath may surprise you" and with that he killed her with one bite.
All over the kingdom people shook themselves as their feathers and fur disappeared, and laughed in glee as they were human once again. The boy stood up and brushed himself off, sure no one would ever believe him, but he didn't care, he dropped the crutch and ran the whole way home to find his parents alive and well waiting for him.
"Where have you been then?" His father enquires as he hugged him for the first time in months.
"You'll never believe me, but..."
▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
Sandy
◈ Vet Student ◈ Irish ◈ Image
◈ ♀ Rugby Player ◈ ISFJ/ISTJ ◈

toltsfwphocother
▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲
Sandy Hoofprints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zax » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:56 am

Moonlit. wrote:Username: Moonlit.
Show Name: Taking Back What's Ours
Call Name: Palidrome
Story:

Congrats!
|| Belgian Kelpie Adopts! ||

|| Livestream [on/off] ||
|| ||

Zax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feverrr » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:01 pm

grats
feverrr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rush Furry~ » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:38 pm

Will there be RUs since not many of us entered??
~Rush Furry~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me