#3342 Liver Chestnut Splash Sabino by Freedom!

Based on Click to view
Artist Freedom! [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#3342 Liver Chestnut Splash Sabino

Postby Freedom! » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:00 am

Fifth, and possibly final unless I find more time among other tolter related things of the Inspiration Tolters chosen
So I may have messed up a little, as in its hard to ask people onto a stream if you don't know who's tolter it is you are making XD This is one of the forms sent in which inspired me, the inspiration being Vagabond
Will look to see who's form it is soon as I want to try do another or two and don't want to know who's I am doing still, but if you think this is yours, feel free to let me know and I can check just yours Luckily, iStarz joined us on the stream so was able to let me know this boy was theres!^^

Username: iStarz
      Show Name: ÇwÇ Walking Home
      Barn Name: Vagabond
      Eye Colour: Ghost Blue
      Geneotype: ee/Aa/nSpl/nSb
Last edited by Freedom! on Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Freedom!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #3342 Liver Chestnut Splash Sabino min.Reverse Brindle

Postby gremlin » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:05 am

lucky starz!!!
Hail to the king baby, hail to the king
Discord: Gremlin#1080
gremlin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iStarz & Everly » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:14 am

Show Name: ÇwÇ Walking Home
Barn Name: Vagabond

Freedom, I'm just so happy right now words can not even explain what I am feeling right now, it's amazing. I've had such fun joining your streams and talking with you and all the other people of bear run. I personally want to thank you for being awesome at what you do with your art and what you have done for bear run in your time as a GA. I hope that you can extend your stay as an artist or come back again soon as you have made many, including me, bear run members very happy! We all love you freedom.

*I'm kinda tearing up here*
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freedom! » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:27 am

I am so happy I could make you this boy iStarz, Vagabond is such an inspiring character with his unique markings. And I am glad that you enjoy the streams since I always love it when you stop by ^^ Thank you so much for the lovely words, There is nothing better than knowing I have made people happy <3
I Think I've Got Some Enemies Disguised As Friends.

Work In Progress.
Freedom!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gremlin » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:48 am

SO pretty!!!!
Hail to the king baby, hail to the king
Discord: Gremlin#1080
gremlin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iStarz & Everly » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:37 am

One early spring day Vagabond arrived on Coldwater Creek Tolter Ranch when he was just a young colt, he was tiny and still unsure about walking, he was brought without his mother, she had been lost in his birth and would never have survived if his new owners hadn't taken him in. His new owners were instantly drawn to his beautiful liver chestnut coat and sabino pattern, he also had a unique white line that ran below his left eye almost to his nose, almost lIke a scar. Vagabond was not at all head shy, or shy at all. Many intense days followed bringing Vagabond home. He was bottle fed every two hours, morning and night to make him strong. The days turned to week and soon he became strong and nimble on his feet. He grew and grew. He became very bold and playful and loud. He enjoyed to announce he was present in the barn or on the farm. Though he was still small, his owners were worried he may become to attached to humans and not return to his interaction with other horse's, since while leaving his old home, he wasn't brought with a companion. Now it wold be imperative for him to be matched up with another horse to make sure he could interact with horses in his new home. Nobody thought that they would have a hard time matching him up with another horse, since there were many other young colts and fillies at the farm this time of year. And Vagabond was so friendly with people that he should get along with any colt they placed him with, but when the ranch owner's daughter saw Vagabond, she instantly fell in love with this little colt and knew exactly which other foals he would make friends with. The girl brought Vagabond to a large pasture and released him inside with a colt and a filly who had become fast friends with each other. The girl hoped they would befriend Vagabond as well. While the filly was shy and wasn't interested in Vagabond right away, the colt named Matrix, was. Soon the pair were touching noses and chasing each other around the pasture, nipping at each other's tails. When the filly saw the playfulness of Vagabond she soon joined in and the trio played together for hours each day. They soon became inseparable and we're brought everywhere with each other. As they grew older, the filly was taken away from her friends to be placed with the other mares on the farm. While Matrix and Vagabond were kept together. They would both be kept as stallions. They would no longer be able to be kept in the same pasture, but over the fence they still interacted, touching noses and grooming each other. At times Vagabond would nip Matrix and he would playfully nip him back. They would even race each other down the fence line multiple times a day. Soon they turned into mature young stallions. They would still be seen together. One would lie down for a nap and the other would stand guard and watch over their friend.
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me