Time spent 1 hour, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
59 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Guest

Plumerian #575 {The Outsider} -Spycynder

Postby ibolya » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:01 am

ahh I`m gonna miss working for this species ;v;

Anyway this one`s based off of The Outsider`s tiger form from the video game The Last Story

Clearer version of the symbol on their back: xxx

For this plumie, design them some accessories! You`ve probably already noticed they have accessories already, but I`d like to see you incorporate these accessories into whatever ones you choose. That means you could, for say, give them a dress, but they`d still have the beads + earring. I`d love to see some really creative ideas! c: You may have however many pieces of art showcasing their accessories.

prettying up + extras are welcome, but please no walls of text! uvu

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Accessories:[/b]

EXTENDED TILL THE 28th

-Owned by Spycynder
Last edited by ibolya on Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:02 am, edited 6 times in total.
no longer active
ibolya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Plumerian #575 {The Outsider} OPEN

Postby Blumoonwolf » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:05 am

Username: Blumoonwolf

Name: Kaiya

Accessories:
Silver and Blue Feather Necklace- This was given to her from her parents before they left. They were unwillingly forced to leave because of a fake acquisition
Silver Bracelet- They were a gift from a human she had met in the forest when she was younger. The memory of the human is fuzzy, but she does remember strange purple eyes. She had been stuck in a trap at the time, and most likely would've died had the human not been there. Kaiya refuses to take off the bracelet because of this.
Silver Circlet- Kaiya has had this for as long as she can remember.
She's been told it's a sign she had a previous life, but that's questionable.

Personality:
Kaiya is strong, loyal, patient, but at times, stubborn. When in a group she is often voted a leader, because she very little breaks under pressure and considers everyone's vote.
She's a very agile and graceful plumerian, and most likely a very good hunter. Her most valued trait is her loyalness, if she knows someone isn't loyal, they aren't very likely to become her friend, yet Kaiya can bring out the goodness in anyone.
One of her best friends was a Wanderer, searching for someone or something but unable to find it. She was sly, clever, unwilling, and very stubborn. Eventually, she realized she had a great home and stayed with Kaiya. Kaiya's most hated trait is her stubbornness. She will put her foot down if something is wrong.

History
Kaiya, like some of her friends had a very unfortunate past. Her parents were chased out of their home under a false accusation of murder. The true murderer was later unveiled, and everyone mourned the exiled parents. Kaiya herself became a Wanderer because of this, searching for something that felt like home. She eventually found a beautiful valley, filled with a forest, running rivers, and beautiful flower blossoms of all kinds. Kaiya became a guardian with the wish to help those who Wander. She traveled back to her brother, who was lost himself, trapped in a village without family. Now they stand together, unable to be separated. Jay had always had this uncanny knack for healing. Together they travel far and wide, as family. Now they have a home, and now search for those who are lost.
Unbeknownst to them, however, her parents had a second daughter.

Family:
Kamara (Mother) Connor (Father)
Jay (Brother) Alena (Sister)

Amazing job! This is truly incredible!~
This would be my first Plumerian, ever! I would love to have her!
I would often use her for roleplays, many pieces of art, and to love!~
(Even though I'm bad at drawing art and coding, I would still love her a ton >.<)
Last edited by Blumoonwolf on Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:27 pm, edited 12 times in total.
    I hope you have a lovely day/night <3
Blumoonwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 6Dewdrops » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:06 am

Username: 6Dewdrops
Name: Loki
Accessories:
WIP
Last edited by 6Dewdrops on Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
^
^
^
^
^
^

DA
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?"
Jesus replied, "This much."
He stretched his arms on the cross and died.
Please put this in your signature if you believe
that Jesus died for your sins.✞
6Dewdrops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spitz. » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:07 am

E Y E • O F • T H E • T I G E R
╔═════════════╗

Accessories
Enchants accessories include:
•A blue feather crown on her
head•
•Small silver feather cuffs
around her tail feathers•
A silver, pale blue diamond
encrusted band spiraling
up her arm•
•Small beads that float
on a pale blue chain,
draped over her tail•

╚═════════════╝
═══════════
Username:
.FlamingFeather.
Name:
Enchant
═══════════
Personality
Sassy • Intelligent • Courageous • Thick Headed
Enchant won't let you tell her whats right, if she believe's in it that's all that matters to her. She would so anything to save the ones she loves and cares about.

•Why Her Accessories are Important•
Enchant has never been one to cover up herself in fear of what other people think about her. She uses accessories, not to cover up and hide her true self, but to complement and bring out her beautiful coat, and how she feels about her self, confident.

•What is Her Favorite Accessory•
Enchant's favorite accessory would have to be her feather cuffs. She loves her natural feathers the way they are, and would never dream of changing them but she really likes to have the cuffs on to really liven up and bring out the beauty of her feathers. They are sliver to match her favorite colors, lighter blues and silvers.
Last edited by Spitz. on Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:04 am, edited 4 times in total.
I used be .FlamingFeather. please don't steal

▬▬▬▬▬
. F l a m i n g F e a t h e r .
▬▬▬▬▬
Spitz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DeadlyArcana » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:12 am

Username: PVRIS
Name: nix ( snow in Latin )
Accessories:

- Flower crown
- A bow on the tail
WIP
Last edited by DeadlyArcana on Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    ↬ Arcana/Arc - She/Her ↫
    - Adult User - She/Her
    - Discord: arcanaxx
    - Ghost Artist for Palisade Roping Horses
DeadlyArcana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:17 am

Mark, may try out. :3
ImageImage
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
sorry if I don't seem the
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Tumblr;; the-97th-koi-fish
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zuppe » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:20 am

Vᴀᴇʟᴛᴀᴊᴀ ﹕ Tʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀɪɴɢ sᴘɪʀɪᴛ

Nᴀᴍᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀɪɴɢ sᴏᴜʟ :
Vaeltaja the silent.
Vaeltaja, is the finnish word for 'Wanderer' or one who wanders. Taja whom they are mostly called is a name that means 'royal' or 'of the crown.

Wʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴘʀᴇғᴇʀᴇᴅ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ﹖:
Nobody knows their true Gender. To themselves they are genderless, and completely androgynous. They however prefer male pronouns. Their sex when born was female.

Wʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ...﹖:
Vaeltaja has no interest in romance. They consider themselves Aromantic Heterosexual.
Mᴏɴᴛʜ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʙᴏʀɴ﹖:
They were born in the month of July

Tнe ιcoɴ oғ тнe ѕтαrѕ тнey ѕeeм тo lιve вy?:
Their constellation is Leo...
______________________________________________________________________________________________

All I remember was the blue light... The blue light that guided my way from the wreckage. Who was I? where did I come from...I have no idea...
The flame calls to me, to a name I seem to know only of...Taja.....Taja.....
The flame seems to speak to me, and even gave me a cloak to hide my scars. The scars have healed however, and you can't see them in my fur, but I still feel the pain in my movements. It bothers me to know nothing of my past...or how I seemed to have benn led to this place by a blue flame of all things....

Taja's Accessories before accident:

+ Golden robes
+ Mystical jewel hanging off tail
+ Black and gold vest
+ black belt
+ Blue jewel necklace

Taja's accessories after accident:

+ Black cloak
- Golden robes
+ Mystical jewel hanging off tail
+ Black and gold vest
+ black belt
+ Silver knife
+ Blue jewel necklace
+ Mask

Aвoυт Tαjα

Taja is a wandering spirit, nobody really knows much about him and when asked about him in various villages, most see him to be a ghost, void of emotion or in depression. However Taja, though very shy, is not at all depressed. Taja is a gentle spirit with a kind heart. He is very selfless and warm hearted, despite rumors from many villages. His heart softened mostly over the years from watching over and protecting the village's children from afar, hoping to find his sister.

Hιѕ нιѕтory

In the beginning there was kingdom in India that ruled over the plumerians of that area. The royal family had been there for five generations, and Taja was born into the sixth. Valetaja was born as the crowned princess of their small kingdom, destined to marry off and become queen someday. Taja, named 'Sereah' back then, never wanted to be a princess, and preferred sword fighting and anything and everything but he was forced to do. It wasn't accepted in the kingdom that the kingdom's 'princess' wanted to be a prince, by any nation. Taja's father wanted him to marry a prince from a neighboring kingdom, for political matters, but Taja refused completely. This made the other kingdom angry and disgusted with Taja, and when Taja turned thirteen years of age, close to the age his father would try to marry Taja off, a hit was ordered on the royal family. In one night, invaders infiltrated Taja's castle, killing servants, guards and the king and queen themselves. At this time Taja had a little sister, who was two years of age, he he wanted to protect. Taking his sister, he fled out the bedroom window. The intruders set fire to the castle and the entire kingdom came out to see the monarchy going down in flames.
Taja fled with his sister, in fear that the intruders would be going after them. Taja fled for two days, eventually finding himself in a small village. Knowing he cant be the one to take care of his sister, being they only killed his family because he wanted to be prince instead of a princess. He felt that she would be safer growing up with a normal family, so he left her on the steps of a nice couples house and fled, never really looking back.
Plumerians are now speaking up, admitting to seeing Taja wandering the woods at night, to maybe watch over his sister, or, to find his place in the world.

wнy тнeѕe αcceѕѕorιeѕ

These accessories reflect the fact the Taja at one point in time was royalty. However, he wears a cloak to hide invisible scars from that ordeal. The gold embroidery resembles the royal blood, the black represents mystery and fear. In smaller detail on the embroiderd cloak within the embroidery is the symbol of the tiger, which was his family patron animal.

нιѕ deѕтιɴy

He doesn't even know himself, all he knows is that since running he has been led by a blue flame. Where to? He has no clue. This flame seemingly is leading him to his destiny but should he really trust the flame as much?
Last edited by Zuppe on Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:19 am, edited 12 times in total.
Zuppe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skywalker, » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:27 am

▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░

▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
Username: .:Vixy:.
Name: Guardian
Accessories:

Neck:

On his neck, Guardian wears and beaded necklace with a Snowflake pendant that sparks each time danger is near. This necklace was giving to him. It was a gift from a villager that lived in a village he visited. Although he isn't very liked in these kinds of villages, this particular Villager saw greatness in him, and there for gave him the necklace to protect him from threats.

Head:

On his head he wears a crown. It is his most prized possession, for he stole it from a tradesman, who stole the crown from the king of the small town. The tradesman was wanted for stealing the crown, and was revealed when it was taken from his hands by Guardian.

Right leg:

On his leg he wears a bandage. The bandages have never fallen off because they are bound very tightly. No matter what he does, of what happens, they have never fallen off, and never will. Behind the bandages is a long, deep scar he was given when he was fighting for his life. The scar means bad things that are yet to be found out.

Staff:

The reason he is named Guardian is because he is the Guardian of Snow and Ice. He is not liked because wherever he goes, Snow follows. His staff creates blizzards and many different snowy day things, but it is mostly met for good. It is to stop global warming, down in the arctic from where he originated. It was given to him from the King of Snow and Ice himself, thats what makes guardian special.

Last edited by skywalker, on Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
sky | she/her | adult | star wars

skywalker,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DelightfulMelon » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:28 am

Username: