Based on Click to view
Artist ibolya [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
63 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Plumerian #568 -tigressa

Postby ibolya » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:44 am

ahhh thank you so much for accepting me as a Guest Artist! >///<
For this plumie you need to tell me where they live c: Art of them in their home is encouraged but not neccesary

extras are allowed
prettying up is allowed
In other words you can go crazy with it, just make sure to include this skeleton:

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Where do they live?[/b]

ENDS JULY 5th

-Owned by tigressa
Last edited by ibolya on Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
no longer active
ibolya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Plumerian #568 {OPEN}

Postby SkyGazey » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:45 am

Username:
SkyGazey

Name:
Dia

Where do they live?
Last edited by SkyGazey on Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hello, you can call me Sky~
SkyGazey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spitz. » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:45 am

Username:
.FlamingFeather.
(non-owner)
Name:
Kindle
Birthdate:
October 13

Personality:
Shy // Quiet // Intelligent // Brave
Shy:
Kindle is very shy, she never opens up right away and says
what's on her mind, even if it is the smartest thing or best
thing to say or do. She is so shy because she is afraid that
she will say something wrong and will be made of for it.
Quiet:
Kindle doesn't talk much, because she is afraid that she
isn't smart enough or even good enough to say, what
most of the time, really needs to be said. She is afraid
of being judged by whats on the inside and if it's not
good enough for the people around her.
Intelligent:
Although Kindle doesn't talk much, she is incredibly
smart. She knows a lot about science, math,
Language and planets. The one way she feels she
can express herself is through her knowledge. She
can never learn enough and never passes up
an opportunity to learn.
Brave:
She may not seem it at first glance, but believe
it or not Kindle is very brave. She is very quiet
and yet she will be the first one to take a risk.
Many think she is just the quiet, one that sits in
the back of the room, but really she takes risks
more than most daredevils. She hardly ever
takes risks with talking though, out of fear.

Likes and Dislikes:
Animals//Nature//
Rain
Dislikes:
Big Cities//Loud Streets//Blinding Lights//Inconsiderate People

Where do they live?
Kindle lives in a mountain range. A old abandon
mine in a mountain, on the mountain range to
be exact. The mine here she lives was once a
source of great wealth and also hardship. Many
humans had come to make a fortune and ended
up with nothing or less then when they had
started. When the mine was abandon, Kindle
was a young child. She had never been one
for big cities and noisy streets. She decided
that this would be a perfect place to live
because there was no chance of anyone ever
coming back.

Is she proud of her colors or want to hide them:
Kindle is very proud of her colors. She believes that her colors signify meaning and beauty in her life.

Coral:
This colors significance to Kindle is physical energy, passion and creativity.
This is important because without creativity in life it would
be very boring and more of a chore to live.
Lime:
This color signifies balance, communication, harmony and fun.
This is important because without balance, communication and harmony there would be no understanding between people and there would always be arguments and fights.
Sky Blue:
This color has a significance of peace, love, honesty and truth.
This is important because without peace, love and truth there would be really no meaning to life, people would be forever alone and never have anyone special to share the gift of life with.

Pets:
Kindle has a pet owl and a stuffed turtle.
The owls' name is Atari and the turtles'
name is Squirt.

Atari:
Atari is Kindle's pet owl. She stays by
her no matter what, in times of need
she is there to take the fall with her.
Atari has been with Kindle since they
were both young. Kindle had gotten
Atari as a gift from her parents as
a holiday gift.
xXXx
art by Dєliяiσus

Sqiurt:
Sqiurt is kindle's stuffed turtle.
Squirt may not be alive, but Kindle
feels as though she is, that is
how much she cares for him.
Squirt is very old so he has ripped
stitches and missing stuffing and
dis-colored fur. Everyone has
tried to get kindle to give squirt
up, but everytime it is the same
thing, "He means to much to just
throw him out like last
nights dinner".
xXXx
art by Dєliяiσus

Art Of and For Kindle:
xXXx
xXXx
above sketch by .Hibiscus.

Last edited by Spitz. on Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:28 pm, edited 17 times in total.
I used be .FlamingFeather. please don't steal

▬▬▬▬▬
. F l a m i n g F e a t h e r .
▬▬▬▬▬
Spitz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kayynine » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:47 am

Username: Tea.
Name:
ause you're a sky full of stars
and I want to die in your arms
ImageImage

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

That night, the stars whispered to Mother Lynx ;
" Tonight you join those you love amongst the stars. "

xxxxxxxxxxxl i n k s ↓

my wild mountain equids ; my plumerians ; kayy's tolts

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cause you get LIGHTER
the more it gets DARK!
kayynine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M00N » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:48 am

Res

huge sky dome wonk
Last edited by M00N on Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxx
⚝ Sam ⚝
⚝ She/her ⚝

[kalons]
[deviantart]
xxxxxxxxxxxx
M00N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puffball. » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:50 am

Username: ~Pinkie Pie~

Name: Bernadette
Where do they live?

Hi there I'm Bernadette!
I currently live in a small Alpine town in France called Annecy. The town is also known as "Little Venice". It's so beautiful there! The freshly planted flowers to the gorgeous waterways I always feel that I belong there."

My house very close to a Flower shop.

Birth Date- January 6
Zodiac- Capricorn
Birthstone- Garnet
Song <3- I Have a Dream- Abba

I currently am a waitress at a local Cafe but I always dreamed to be become a test pilot. The first time I rode in a plane changed my life. We flew to The United States to visit my Aunt and Uncle. The trip is a blur, but I still remember that plane ride like it happen yesterday. Seeing the breath-taking view... It sparked a change in my little heart and I was fascinated about flight. To test planes... it would be unthinkable to me. It would help future passengers using the same plane I tested. I would love to help people in an important way, but the only help I'm doing is serving orders. I hope..No.. I know I can achieve my dream on becoming a test pilot one day!

Last edited by Puffball. on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:26 pm, edited 6 times in total.

ImageImageImage Image
Puffball.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she wolf warrior » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:53 am

↠ Gender;; Female
↠name;; Mariposa, meaning butterfly in Spanish, but goes by Posa
↠ Sexuality;; Pansexual
↠ Adopter;; She Wolf Warrior
↠ Favorite color;; Green
↠ Pets;; An African gray parrot named Macarena
↠ mate;; N/A
↠ crush;; N/A
↠ Language;; English and Spanish
↠ Origin;; San Juan Puerto Rico
↠ Occupation;; A tour guide to El Yunque rainforest,
A gift shop owner, and a Glass maker.
↠ Hobbies;; Glass making, training her parrot,
caring for the forest, Gardening.
↠ 5 word personality;; Defensive, Bold, Caring, headstrong, loyal.
where she lives;; A small spanish styled house in El Yunque Rainforest Puerto Rico
looks a little something like this

Posa lives in a small, Spanish styled house somewhere on top of a hill in El Yunque Rainforest Puerto Rico.
As a child, she lived in the busy city of San Juan and didn't enjoy all the traffic, honking and people that were bustling and hustling everywhere. No one seemed at peace, everyone was in a rush, and that bothered Posa a lot. The only thing that cheered her up was her garden, which was beautiful and lush, like the rainforest. Each night, Posa looked up to the mountains of El Yunque and wished and hoped she could visit someday. As a child, she never got to see it, as her family was not very rich, and it requires money to visit. When she moved out, the first place she looked for a house was El Yunque. She drove high into the mountains, to find there was only a few small homes, which pleased her. She decided to make her home by la coca falls. It was stunning each and every morning to wake up to the sound of a waterfall, and not to horns honking or people yelling. She began to wander the forest each morning, in search of new plants and to map the territory. Each morning she got up and said to herself, " este lugar es precioso, " meaning, this place is beautiful. She decorated her house with many pictures she has taken, small couches and tables, a collection of feathers, her glass works, and many many other beautiful and unique furniture. She adores her house, loves the location, and loves the forest. She's not going anywhere from here on out.

Posa has many jobs, and many hobbies. she works hard, and she loves what she does. Posa runs a small gift shop, called 'regalos forestales gift shop ' meaning, Forest presents gift shop. She buys many cool collectibles, shirts and toys she finds at other places, and makes her own. She makes her own glass, shaped as many different things, from Coquis to parrots.
as a child she was fascinated with glass, as she has seen many street performers make glass on the street. she was lucky enough to be able to talk to one of those performers and take home his advice, and his glass art! She's learned many tips and tricks since then, and is very careful as it's a dangerous job. Her gift shop features her most beautiful, and carefully crafted glass. She also makes her own pencils, she uses the wood that is already on the ground from the large trees in the forest, carves out a circle in the middle, and sticks some melted candles in there, and bam! Her very own pencils and crayons. Posa takes pride in her shop, and it is one of the most popular shops among the shops in El Yunque. She also puts her pet parrot on display, and allows kids to feed her for free, as her parrot is an attention hog. Lastly, her favorite job, A tour guide of El Yunque. She has a green jeep, in which customers can either hop in for a fee, or she walks them around. She's an expert on this rainforest, and she has the best tours. She can spot the most difficult to see creatures, and even can find the island's very own endangered Puerto Rican Amazon Parrot, which is the most difficult animal to spot in all of Puerto Rico. She has a good eye, and she knows the territory well, so she ends up being one of the most popular tour guides also. She works hard, and earns a fair share of cash, which she sometimes sends some down to her parents in San Juan, as they are not as fortunate. She also does fund raisers every year for saving the forest, and donates it to saving the forest. El Yunque is the world's most researched forest to this day, and it is very interesting. Posa hopes to see you in her shop or taking her tours soon.

Her African Gray parrot, Macarena, is not a native species to El Yunque, although she does fit right in. Posa was wandering the streets of San Juan to get some food, as there are not really any markets up in the rainforest. Along the streets of San Juan, there are many stores, markets and scams, so she had to be careful. She was turning a corner, and she saw a man in a suspicious looking mask that had a cage full of lizards, small birds, and a large Gray parrot. she was in sheer anger, as it is Illegal to capture or take any species Native to El Yunque. She angrily walked towards the man, but knew to keep her cool before she did anything she regrets. There were price tags on the cages, which were highly overpriced. The lizards were priced $252 for the whole cage, which was full of about 20 or 30 lizards. The cage with small native birds on it was priced at $354 for the whole cage, and the large gray parrot was priced at $500. She gasped, as she knew they were all quite expensive, and she felt very very bad for these animals. She knew the parrot was probably from illegal pet trading, because African Gray parrots are not native to Puerto Rico. She cringed, and pulled the money out of her pocket, which was probably a bad idea, because she was funding someone who captures animals. She took the cages, gave him the money, and he smirked and said ' Pleasure doing business with ya, ' and gave an evil sounding laugh and walked away. She looked at the animals, who all seemed very sad, and drove back up to El Yunque, and released the lizards and small birds. they all seemed so happy to go, and she was happy she freed them. the only animal she had left was a sad, gray parrot. She held out her arm, and opened the rusty brown cage, and looked into the parrots yellow eyes. The parrot climbed onto her arm, nervous and shaking. She put her head down, asking for a scratch on the head. Posa rubbed the gray feathers on her head, and they were very soft and delicate. She looked into the parrot's eyes and said, I'm going to call you Macarena. Posa crafted the Parrot's very own perch out of wood from the trees already fallen, and the parrot adored the perch. Posa and Macarena now live together in that small Spanish styled house up in el Yunque, and they both have a deep love and respect for each other. A few weeks after adopting the parrot, A news report broadcasted on her small old fashioned TV, the head line reading ' ILLEGAL PET SMUGGLER RECENTLY CAPTURED. ' and the face of the man who had her precious parrot in a cage appeared on the small TV. Posa immediately shot up with joy, and did a little dance and petted her parrot excitedly. she yelled, ' no more smuggling, no more capturing! ' she was so happy for these animals, she had a small party and invited all guests to come up for a picnic and free tour of the rainforest, in celebration of this man being captured. she was so happy, and her Parrot seemed it too.

Posa is not afraid to get her hands dirty, and is more of a tomboy. She's crafty, sneaky, and very creative and caring. She's not one to talk a lot, but when she does, you've better listen, because it's probably worth your time. She has a very good sense of direction, and often prepares for the worst. You'll often see her packing a small, brown and green slouch bag full of equipment for saving and rescuing people. she's not the best at carrying conversations though, only when they're on the topic of El Yunque. she's very dedicated to her work, and when you give her a task she'll complete exactly the way you wanted it, perhaps even better. She grew up as a poor, city girl but now she's a happy rainforest girl. She prefers if you didn't tease her on make jokes, as she's not that great with jokes and often gets flustered if you say something funny or embarrassing around her, but she's not a party pooper, she's often the party starter. She loves animals and the rainforest, so if you love animals or nature, she'll probably love you, especially if you have pets because she'll pet or talk to them for hours. She's the type of plumie who would say ' so, do you have any pets? ' once she gets in your house. she enjoys long walks alone, but sometimes she will really enjoy some small talk in the forest with her tour guests. She loves gardening, making glass and anything crafty. She could be your very best friend if you get to know her, but she prefers to be more of a hermit because of her childhood. Posa is very loyal, and she will always be up to save an animal or a plumie, either way. Take some time, you might just get to love her.

Hello there, I'm She Wolf Warrior but you can call me She wolf. I'm currently a non-owner, and I have fallen in love with this plumie. I love your art to begin with, and I'm very happy you've gotten a chance to be a guest artist, congrats! I love the colors involved with this plumie, very cool! c: anyways, I've recently come home from a trip to Puerto Rico, and my form is based off of my knowledge I've gained from that trip. The culture is very rich, and I think I could develop a great character with a rich background, and a great personality. July 6th is also my birthday, a day after this ends! ^^ I hope you have a great day, and thank you for reading over my form. Good luck to everyone else too! ^w^

Posa with Macarena

art by me

Posa looking up to El Yunque as a child

art by rockosaur

a cute pixel of Posa

by rockosaur

Posa throwing some dirt at Macarena playfully

art by rockosaur

Posa, smiling and happy!

art by rockosaur

Posa crying as a child because she couldn't go to El Yunque

art by rockosaur

Last edited by she wolf warrior on Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

SHE WOLF
my kalons | my plumies | my keldines | my DA | about me | th
🌸 ❤ pink present ❤ 🌸
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
“ A donde easta la bobioteca”
- wife

she wolf warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mogwai » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:57 am

Username:
Mogwai
Name:
Res.
A wild CYNTHERIA appeared!

>[BATTLE] [POKEMON]
[ITEMS] [FLEE]
Mogwai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wendigo. » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:57 am

Username:
Name:
wip oh my gooodd though
oh my god i still have access to this account. lol if you want to chat or see my art hmu sardinelord on insta
wendigo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Arrow~ » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:00 am

Username: ~Arrow~
Name: