Artist bananer [gallery]
Time spent 1 day, 4 hours
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Poculum Warg #124

Postby bananer » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:27 am

What Is a Poculum Warg?

Potion wolf

A Poculum Warg, a.k.a Warg is a mysterious creature. It's careful, shy and agile. They are omnivores and eat anything from twigs to larger hoofed animals. They usually hunt alone but can bring a mate or cubs to exchange hunt methods.
These wargs have a colorful chrystal as defense and also an floating orb between their horns. Sometimes a warg can be annoyed by its appearance and attach it to it's horns with strings decorated with pearls and feathers. In the orb there's a fluid which can do anything. Usually the powers's weak, but unique. Only the Warg knows what it contains.
The size of the warg can vary, but usually it's around the size of a Shetland pony.
Humans can befriend a Warg with a lot of care and precaution. These animals are wary and easily scared since they live far away from human hands. It takes a lot of time to tame a warg, but it sure will be worth it, it's a guarantee!

Lol, I didn't spend 28 hours on this c:
Maybe one, or one and a half ^^
This belongs to Raegami! ^^
Last edited by bananer on Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Image Image Image
╔════════════════════════╗
DA-Characters-Art Shop-FR-Toyhou
╚════════════════════════╝
bananer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Poculum Warg #26

Postby Sugar Buck » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:41 am

Username:
• Think Logically ×
Name:
Inkcallia or Ink for short
{{Ink-cal-ei-uh}}
What's the black goo?
The black goo is blood, but has the consistency of black writing ink.
Story how the warg encountered the black goo:
This black goo is apart of Inks family line. It is a paresite actually, and as we all know, a paresite needs a host. In exchange for allowing the paresite to live both in and out of Ink, the paresite extends its hosts life and adds extra types of self defense.

Last edited by Sugar Buck on Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sugar Buck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Poculum Warg #26

Postby bananer » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:43 am

yes, you may pretty up your form ^^
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

Image Image Image
bananer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Poculum Warg #124

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:28 am

drop out ovo
Last edited by Rocky Road Raccoon on Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rocky | He/Him | Disabled and Chronically ill so activity fluctuates depending on energy | I draw funny little characters!

They call me Rocky cuz I'm LOSING
If I do something wrong, DO NOT hesitate to call me out on it! I'll try my best to listen!
My TH If you need to credit!
Wondering who the weird little cats I draw on oekaki being funny are? Meet the Vagabonds!
Art Trades - Design Trades: Open
Requests: Open [So long as you don't rush me! I prioritize trades!]
Commissions Closed
I don't do artfight! I know a lot of people ask me about this so I just wanted to clarify!
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

amon the tattoo artist

Postby koegami » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:57 am

art is by me

Username: Raegami
    Name: Anon Abraxas Erastos
    Name Meaning:
      · AMON (Ἀμών): Greek name meaning "builder." In the bible, this is the name of a king of Judah, son of Manasseh, and father of Josiah. Compare with another form of Amon.

· ABRAXAS: Greek myth name of one of the horses belonging to the sun god Helios. It is also the name of a demon of lies and deceit. The letters of the name add up to 365, the number of days in the year. It has been found in Greek magical texts and may be related to the word abracadabra which may derive from Aramaic avra kedabra, meaning "I will create as I speak."

· ERASTOS (Ἔραστος): Greek name meaning "beloved." In the bible, this is the name of the chamberlain of the city of Corinth and one of Paul's disciples.

What's in the orb + the black goo?
      inside the orb is the essence of ink. when it comes in contact with any part of the body, it becomes black. when anon had that accident the orb broke ans began to leak the essence since it had the consistency of watery jell-o; it slowly leaked. But the leak soon patched itself because the jelly that didn't escape coated the hole and hardened.

Phobias: Toxiphobia ans Trypophobia
    Phobia Meaning:
      · Toxiphobia or Toxophobia or Toxicophobia- Fear of poison or of being accidently poisoned.
      · Trypophobia is a proposed pathological fear of objects with irregular patterns of holes.

Brief personality:
      amon tends to be a very positive influence on other people, not because of his skills, but because of his overall personality. overall amon is very gentle in which he handles things with the utmost care. as to preserve the most value he can. like his tattoos (human ref only). He cares for them gingerly, as though they were his babies. amon is borderline crazy cheerful he mainly is peppy and happy go lucky. being non abrasive ans quite willing to do just about anything asked of him. to go along with this cheerfulness, amon is incredibly easy-going . when he has his moments, he's just laid back and go with the flow. usually on a rush hour work schedule. when he's not on that schedule he's crazy and overly upbeat. when it comes to friends, he is incredibly logical using his brain, and making the best decisions, even if the best ones are the hardest ones. He is also semi-predictable with his decisions, for the most part they are in a friendly, easy to understand pattern. in times of need amon is your man if you need an understanding , helpful , and patient warg. He never rushes to conclusions, helps by making suggestions and or giving advice, and if one needs time, he's patient enough to wait months before an answer is given. these positives are, unlike most, not backed by counter-negatives. He is just a very nice person, which is also his greatest weakness.

''its alright guys, it's ink, not blood''

amon sighed as he cleaned up his tattoo equipment and threw out the used needles and disinfectant pads. carrying his mess over to the sink he get his equipment in disinfecting water and prepared to wash them. when his stomach growled. He looked at the clock on the other side of the room. his last client of the morning just left, feeling a little sore but looking satisfied. it was now 12:10. it was time to catch some lunch before the 2:00 client, who in which always arrives 20 minutes early to scope out any new tattoo ideas or file last minute requests and or questions. amon grabbed his coat and headed. for the door, grabbing his keys and stepping out. locking the door behind him, he placed the ''Closed for lunch'' sign on his door. He had no reason too, but it was mostly necessary in order to keep people out. as amon traveled down the sidewalk he wondered what he would be getting for lunch that day. his stomach growled again. 'anything to shut my stomach up' He thought as he walked down the sidewalk and to the restraint downtown.

amon stepped inside and sat at a window booth, playing with his tattoos on his neck and shoulder. He ordered his usual when the waitress came up, greeting him with a friendly hello, to which he smiled and complemented her on how she looked. once he was full, he tipped the waitress and paid the bill, leaving the booth and heading out of the tight and cramped restaurant. when amon suddenly had a nagging urge to get a new outfit. the clothes he had on were modern and comfortable, but somehow he felt that he had overgrown them. amon sighed and began to look through stores for the perfect outfit. only finding a nice pair of jeans, male flip flops, a nice wool cap, a new plaid shirt, and multiple ideas for new tattoos. as always, he doesn't see anything in front of him, and tripped over a bunch of ''how could you miss that'' rocks, and he fell. His head hit the ground and something cracked.

amon saw stars behind his eyes and closed them, he could feel something warm on his hands and face and on his lips. He sat up after awhile, in a daze. opening his eyes he saw that his new outfit was covered in a black ooze, his face and hands were also splotched with it. for a moment amon stares at it in wonder and complete confusion. like most, amon tried to wipe the substance off, but to no avail. He then realized that the substance had a familiar scent, like the ratio ink at the shop. standing up he pick s up his bags and heads back to his shop. walking inside his shop, he leaves the sign on the door. instinctively he tries to patch up the floating orb on his head, but also to no avail. it was already sealed, the crack that was visible before was not any longer. still in confusion, he takes the ''ink-like'' substance and walks to his art wall. dragging his finder across it, he realizes it's just like the tattoo ink he uses. out of curiosity, he beings to create different ratios on his wall. after awhile, amon realizes what happened. the substance was in his orb and when it cracked it leaked out. in which covered him. amon grinned, cleaned himself up and got ready for his 2:00 client.
Last edited by koegami on Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:47 pm, edited 6 times in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bananer » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:46 am

Bumping this sticky thing c:
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

Image Image Image
bananer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bananer » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:43 am

Ends in two days ^w^
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

Image Image Image
bananer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:57 pm

good luck all c:

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: amon the tattoo artist

Postby bananer » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:16 pm

Raegami wrote:
    art is by me

Username: Raegami
    Name: Anon Abraxas Erastos
    Name Meaning:
      · AMON (Ἀμών): Greek name meaning "builder." In the bible, this is the name of a king of Judah, son of Manasseh, and father of Josiah. Compare with another form of Amon.

· ABRAXAS: Greek myth name of one of the horses belonging to the sun god Helios. It is also the name of a demon of lies and deceit. The letters of the name add up to 365, the number of days in the year. It has been found in Greek magical texts and may be related to the word abracadabra which may derive from Aramaic avra kedabra, meaning "I will create as I speak."

· ERASTOS (Ἔραστος): Greek name meaning "beloved." In the bible, this is the name of the chamberlain of the city of Corinth and one of Paul's disciples.

What's in the orb + the black goo?
      inside the orb is the essence of ink. when it comes in contact with any part of the body, it becomes black. when anon had that accident the orb broke ans began to leak the essence since it had the consistency of watery jell-o; it slowly leaked. But the leak soon patched itself because the jelly that didn't escape coated the hole and hardened.

Phobias: Toxiphobia ans Trypophobia
    Phobia Meaning:
      · Toxiphobia or Toxophobia or Toxicophobia- Fear of poison or of being accidently poisoned.
      · Trypophobia is a proposed pathological fear of objects with irregular patterns of holes.

Brief personality:
      amon tends to be a very positive influence on other people, not because of his skills, but because of his overall personality. overall amon is very gentle in which he handles things with the utmost care. as to preserve the most value he can. like his tattoos (human ref only). He cares for them gingerly, as though they were his babies. amon is borderline crazy cheerful he mainly is peppy and happy go lucky. being non abrasive ans quite willing to do just about anything asked of him. to go along with this cheerfulness, amon is incredibly easy-going . when he has his moments, he's just laid back and go with the flow. usually on a rush hour work schedule. when he's not on that schedule he's crazy and overly upbeat. when it comes to friends, he is incredibly logical using his brain, and making the best decisions, even if the best ones are the hardest ones. He is also semi-predictable with his decisions, for the most part they are in a friendly, easy to understand pattern. in times of need amon is your man if you need an understanding , helpful , and patient warg. He never rushes to conclusions, helps by making suggestions and or giving advice, and if one needs time, he's patient enough to wait months before an answer is given. these positives are, unlike most, not backed by counter-negatives. He is just a very nice person, which is also his greatest weakness.

''its alright guys, it's ink, not blood''

amon sighed as he cleaned up his tattoo equipment and threw out the used needles and disinfectant pads. carrying his mess over to the sink he get his equipment in disinfecting water and prepared to wash them. when his stomach growled. He looked at the clock on the other side of the room. his last client of the morning just left, feeling a little sore but looking satisfied. it was now 12:10. it was time to catch some lunch before the 2:00 client, who in which always arrives 20 minutes early to scope out any new tattoo ideas or file last minute requests and or questions. amon grabbed his coat and headed. for the door, grabbing his keys and stepping out. locking the door behind him, he placed the ''Closed for lunch'' sign on his door. He had no reason too, but it was mostly necessary in order to keep people out. as amon traveled down the sidewalk he wondered what he would be getting for lunch that day. his stomach growled again. 'anything to shut my stomach up' He thought as he walked down the sidewalk and to the restraint downtown.

amon stepped inside and sat at a window booth, playing with his tattoos on his neck and shoulder. He ordered his usual when the waitress came up, greeting him with a friendly hello, to which he smiled and complemented her on how she looked. once he was full, he tipped the waitress and paid the bill, leaving the booth and heading out of the tight and cramped restaurant. when amon suddenly had a nagging urge to get a new outfit. the clothes he had on were modern and comfortable, but somehow he felt that he had overgrown them. amon sighed and began to look through stores for the perfect outfit. only finding a nice pair of jeans, male flip flops, a nice wool cap, a new plaid shirt, and multiple ideas for new tattoos. as always, he doesn't see anything in front of him, and tripped over a bunch of ''how could you miss that'' rocks, and he fell. His head hit the ground and something cracked.

amon saw stars behind his eyes and closed them, he could feel something warm on his hands and face and on his lips. He sat up after awhile, in a daze. opening his eyes he saw that his new outfit was covered in a black ooze, his face and hands were also splotched with it. for a moment amon stares at it in wonder and complete confusion. like most, amon tried to wipe the substance off, but to no avail. He then realized that the substance had a familiar scent, like the ratio ink at the shop. standing up he pick s up his bags and heads back to his shop. walking inside his shop, he leaves the sign on the door. instinctively he tries to patch up the floating orb on his head, but also to no avail. it was already sealed, the crack that was visible before was not any longer. still in confusion, he takes the ''ink-like'' substance and walks to his art wall. dragging his finder across it, he realizes it's just like the tattoo ink he uses. out of curiosity, he beings to create different ratios on his wall. after awhile, amon realizes what happened. the substance was in his orb and when it cracked it leaked out. in which covered him. amon grinned, cleaned himself up and got ready for his 2:00 client.

Lovely art, nice story and neat form! I'm a sucker for art ;u;
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

Image Image Image
bananer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:19 pm

Congrats Raegami you always put ALOT of effort into your forms ;v;
Rocky | He/Him | Disabled and Chronically ill so activity fluctuates depending on energy | I draw funny little characters!

They call me Rocky cuz I'm LOSING
If I do something wrong, DO NOT hesitate to call me out on it! I'll try my best to listen!
My TH If you need to credit!
Wondering who the weird little cats I draw on oekaki being funny are? Meet the Vagabonds!
Art Trades - Design Trades: Open
Requests: Open [So long as you don't rush me! I prioritize trades!]
Commissions Closed
I don't do artfight! I know a lot of people ask me about this so I just wanted to clarify!
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me