Based on Click to view
Artist bananer [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Poculum Warg # 117 Winner chosen!

Postby bananer » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:30 pm

Ax The Andalite wrote:Username: Ax The Andalite
Name: Ebony, Named After the Black Wood, From a Mainly tropical tree. And she lives in a swamp, and trees so it just fits. Also, she is a dark dark grey almost black (well one of her main colors) and she has a black substance in her orb.
What's in the orb? Swamp Water, so dirty, its black, with a little spells mixed in too make it inky black.
PW Tryout Art.PNG

Story:
Ebony Peered from behind the large fallen log, mourning its death. She was in the swamp, then again, she always was. With a heavy, forced sigh she pawed at the log for a bit. In the past week, the swamp was dying. Ebony had no idea why. Some trees were cut down just a few weeks ago, she knew what could explain that, humans, foul humans, ruining her home. She has to hide, worried they may see her. Her tail twitched restlessly. She did not know if she could sleep that night. Her orb glowed mysteriously in the moonlight. And her eyes were downcast, she knew she may have too leave at this rate, her swamp being destroyed. But something told her to stay. She looked at the rotted, crunchy leaves. Then to the thick, black, water of the swamp. She had to make a decision, before it was too late. She flicked her ears. She had to find a place to sleep for now, Until she decided. She did want to meet other wargs, she was friendly and knew it would be fun too. She also had too find something to eat. She found some twigs, shrugging discreetly to herself, she took a bite. It tasted awful, and was so rotted it fell apart in her mouth, but she was hungry, so she swallowed anyway. Then going by a puddle (the swamp water was too dirty) She gently lapped up the water. It, too, tasted of mud and dead leaves. She curled up under a twisted, dead tree. She awoke in the morning to hear a ravens cry. She ran toward the sound, only to see a raven, floating ahead, its raspy voice filled the cool dawn air. She flicked her tail, to prevent mosquitos from biting her sensitive skin. Then she could see what the raven was crying at, A whole tree, rotted down, falling, falling, slowly. She dashed out of the way just as it hit the ground. Not good, Not Good. Thought Ebony, It hit the end of her tail. Ebony Yelped in suprise and pain, tugging her precious tail free from the huge oak tree. Something weird is happening, Something very weird thought Ebony. Her pawpads ached, and her lungs screamed for breath. This was because Ebony Had dashed all the way back to the Twisted tree she slept under, it took her long too find, because she found out it was not there at all. The grass wilted beneath her feet, an eerie sound of a coyote's whining howl pierced the night. Ebony had too find something too eat. She saw a patch of berries, she reconized that they were not poisonous, so she took a mouthful, they were rotten. The taste was so awful, Even Ebony spit it out, quickly. She sighed. What was happening to the swamp she knew and loved so well? What was the answer? The log she mourned just the day before was merely rotted mulch, forgotten. A scrawny fox trotted past her, she stood clear of it, as it may attack her, since she was unknown, she knew foxes were not vicious, they just, like every animal, were curious, and might get scared or nervous around something as different as her. Her feathers blew in the sickly breeze. The air was barely breathable anymore. She had too get out of her, before anything worse was too happen. She was a natural healer, so she grabbed the milky sap of a long, crunchy blade of grass, and squeezed it on her tail, where it was sore from getting a tree on top of it. Then grabbing another sharp blade of grass, she tied it around her sore tail. She then put some food in a small basket, woven from dried-up cattails from the swamp, there were pleanty of them, as this whole place was rotted. She packed the awful berries, some blades of grass, some unreconizeable carrion (which she, indeed thought was disgusting), A few dried flower petals, and the tops of the cattails. Then she filled a hollowed out, flower with some muddy puddle water and added that too the basket. And she left, leaving not a trace, being agile, and swift.

(please note all the wargs I use at this point are owned by me)

She found a meadow, with many other wargs, and settled down there, one particular warg was nice too her, Iris, Iris welcomed everyone to the small village of PW. There were 6 wargs. One PPS baby, Azurine seemed to have an adoptive mother,Estrid, The extra terrestrial PW. She played with her and chased her around in the meadow playfully. Tobias told her he had a best friend, Who was somewhere else, far off probably. And Tobias and Iris were mates, they were expecting a child soon. Diva strutted around the village. She mostly alerted the PW of a newcomer, then Iris would come, And introduce all of them. "We need a natural healer." Said Nyra, the quiet blind PW. Ebony Noted Each of there orb substances, this may be importent. Diva had some unknown magic in hers, Tobias's orb was barely reconizeable, but the substance in it was electricity, bottled up in an orb, Iris's Orb contained, Good Dreams, That swirled and floated in her orb endlessly, Nyra's Orb had milk in it, To repersent her love for farming, Estrid's Contained a whole galaxy, And Azurine had acid in hers. Then they asked her, as if it was as importent to them, as it was importent to her "Whats in your orb" Asked Iris. "Old swamp water," Answered Ebony. All them gasped in awe, hers was plain, really she did not know why they gasped. "You used to live in a swamp?" Squeaked little Azurine. "Umm yes?" Said Ebony.
"Myths say its enchanted, dearie, thats why Azurine Asked." Said Diva. "Oh, no its not!" Said Estrid. Tobias, who rarely talked now, Iris said he was almost quiet ever since she rescued him from cold rain and earths elements, just shook his head no. "No. Its Not." Said Iris. "We gasped because not many PW live in the swamp area, or at least the swamp closest too us, there is too much pollution and chopped-down trees." Iris said, In a hushed voice. Ebony cocked her head, no wonder why she could barely breath, but that did not explain the rotting trees, then as if to answer her question, Nyra said, her white eyes seemingly flashing "Plus its rotting real bad there." Oh! Thats why everything was falling apart."Well I brought some stuff from the swamp." She said, holding up two berries, and a little bit of the swamp water, and some crisp grass, that was all that was left. Ebony knew she had a future here, and would have much fun with the wargs that occupied this place.
Last edited by bananer on Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Image Image Image
╔════════════════════════╗
DA-Characters-Art Shop-FR-Toyhou
╚════════════════════════╝
bananer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Poculum Warg # 117 Open!!

Postby Cikada » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:28 am

Pretty boiii ;u;

Username:
Cikada
Name:
Geoffrey or just Off
What's in the orb?
Dartfrog poison
Extra max 2:
He have a fish friend named fred.
And he's wearing a feathered necklace! c:
Cikada

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:09 pm

Res

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverSamurai » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:46 pm

Username: SilverSamurai
    Name:
    What's in the orb?
    Extra max 2:

Huge wip

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:33 am

Username: Ax The Andalite
Name: Ebony, Named After the Black Wood, From a Mainly tropical tree. And she lives in a swamp, and trees so it just fits. Also, she is a dark dark grey almost black (well one of her main colors) and she has a black substance in her orb.
What's in the orb? Swamp Water, so dirty, its black, with a little spells mixed in too make it inky black.
PW Tryout Art.PNG
This Is Art Of Ebony,
PW Tryout Art.PNG (136.26 KiB) Viewed 158 times

Story:
Ebony Peered from behind the large fallen log, mourning its death. She was in the swamp, then again, she always was. With a heavy, forced sigh she pawed at the log for a bit. In the past week, the swamp was dying. Ebony had no idea why. Some trees were cut down just a few weeks ago, she knew what could explain that, humans, foul humans, ruining her home. She has to hide, worried they may see her. Her tail twitched restlessly. She did not know if she could sleep that night. Her orb glowed mysteriously in the moonlight. And her eyes were downcast, she knew she may have too leave at this rate, her swamp being destroyed. But something told her to stay. She looked at the rotted, crunchy leaves. Then to the thick, black, water of the swamp. She had to make a decision, before it was too late. She flicked her ears. She had to find a place to sleep for now, Until she decided. She did want to meet other wargs, she was friendly and knew it would be fun too. She also had too find something to eat. She found some twigs, shrugging discreetly to herself, she took a bite. It tasted awful, and was so rotted it fell apart in her mouth, but she was hungry, so she swallowed anyway. Then going by a puddle (the swamp water was too dirty) She gently lapped up the water. It, too, tasted of mud and dead leaves. She curled up under a twisted, dead tree. She awoke in the morning to hear a ravens cry. She ran toward the sound, only to see a raven, floating ahead, its raspy voice filled the cool dawn air. She flicked her tail, to prevent mosquitos from biting her sensitive skin. Then she could see what the raven was crying at, A whole tree, rotted down, falling, falling, slowly. She dashed out of the way just as it hit the ground. Not good, Not Good. Thought Ebony, It hit the end of her tail. Ebony Yelped in suprise and pain, tugging her precious tail free from the huge oak tree. Something weird is happening, Something very weird thought Ebony. Her pawpads ached, and her lungs screamed for breath. This was because Ebony Had dashed all the way back to the Twisted tree she slept under, it took her long too find, because she found out it was not there at all. The grass wilted beneath her feet, an eerie sound of a coyote's whining howl pierced the night. Ebony had too find something too eat. She saw a patch of berries, she reconized that they were not poisonous, so she took a mouthful, they were rotten. The taste was so awful, Even Ebony spit it out, quickly. She sighed. What was happening to the swamp she knew and loved so well? What was the answer? The log she mourned just the day before was merely rotted mulch, forgotten. A scrawny fox trotted past her, she stood clear of it, as it may attack her, since she was unknown, she knew foxes were not vicious, they just, like every animal, were curious, and might get scared or nervous around something as different as her. Her feathers blew in the sickly breeze. The air was barely breathable anymore. She had too get out of her, before anything worse was too happen. She was a natural healer, so she grabbed the milky sap of a long, crunchy blade of grass, and squeezed it on her tail, where it was sore from getting a tree on top of it. Then grabbing another sharp blade of grass, she tied it around her sore tail. She then put some food in a small basket, woven from dried-up cattails from the swamp, there were pleanty of them, as this whole place was rotted. She packed the awful berries, some blades of grass, some unreconizeable carrion (which she, indeed thought was disgusting), A few dried flower petals, and the tops of the cattails. Then she filled a hollowed out, flower with some muddy puddle water and added that too the basket. And she left, leaving not a trace, being agile, and swift.

She found a meadow, with many other wargs, and settled down there, one particular warg was nice too her, Iris, Iris welcomed everyone to the small village of PW. There were 6 wargs. One PPS baby, Azurine seemed to have an adoptive mother,Estrid, The extra terrestrial PW. She played with her and chased her around in the meadow playfully. Tobias told her he had a best friend, Who was somewhere else, far off probably. And Tobias and Iris were mates, they were expecting a child soon. Diva strutted around the village. She mostly alerted the PW of a newcomer, then Iris would come, And introduce all of them. "We need a natural healer." Said Nyra, the quiet blind PW. Ebony Noted Each of there orb substances, this may be importent. Diva had some unknown magic in hers, Tobias's orb was barely reconizeable, but the substance in it was electricity, bottled up in an orb, Iris's Orb contained, Good Dreams, That swirled and floated in her orb endlessly, Nyra's Orb had milk in it, To repersent her love for farming, Estrid's Contained a whole galaxy, And Azurine had acid in hers. Then they asked her, as if it was as importent to them, as it was importent to her "Whats in your orb" Asked Iris. "Old swamp water," Answered Ebony. All them gasped in awe, hers was plain, really she did not know why they gasped. "You used to live in a swamp?" Squeaked little Azurine. "Umm yes?" Said Ebony.
"Myths say its enchanted, dearie, thats why Azurine Asked." Said Diva. "Oh, no its not!" Said Estrid. Tobias, who rarely talked now, Iris said he was almost quiet ever since she rescued him from cold rain and earths elements, just shook his head no. "No. Its Not." Said Iris. "We gasped because not many PW live in the swamp area, or at least the swamp closest too us, there is too much pollution and chopped-down trees." Iris said, In a hushed voice. Ebony cocked her head, no wonder why she could barely breath, but that did not explain the rotting trees, then as if to answer her question, Nyra said, her white eyes seemingly flashing "Plus its rotting real bad there." Oh! Thats why everything was falling apart."Well I brought some stuff from the swamp." She said, holding up two berries, and a little bit of the swamp water, and some crisp grass, that was all that was left. Ebony knew she had a future here, and would have much fun with the wargs that occupied this place.
Rocky | He/Him | Disabled and Chronically ill so activity fluctuates depending on energy | I draw funny little characters!

They call me Rocky cuz I'm LOSING
If I do something wrong, DO NOT hesitate to call me out on it! I'll try my best to listen!
My TH If you need to credit!
Wondering who the weird little cats I draw on oekaki being funny are? Meet the Vagabonds!
Art Trades - Design Trades: Open
Requests: Open [So long as you don't rush me! I prioritize trades!]
Commissions Closed
I don't do artfight! I know a lot of people ask me about this so I just wanted to clarify!
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:33 am

Oops sorry for bumping ^^ I know your busy, did that by accident.
Rocky | He/Him | Disabled and Chronically ill so activity fluctuates depending on energy | I draw funny little characters!

If I do something wrong, DO NOT hesitate to call me out on it! I'll try my best to listen!
Wondering who the weird little cats I draw on oekaki being funny are? Meet the Vagabonds!
Commissions Closed
I don't do artfight! I know a lot of people ask me about this so I just wanted to clarify!
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bananer » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:49 am

Ax The Andalite wrote:Username: Ax The Andalite
PW Tryout Art.PNG

Story:

You always put so much effort into theese, here, you win it!
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Image Image Image
╔════════════════════════╗
DA-Characters-Art Shop-FR-Toyhou
╚════════════════════════╝
bananer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Poculum Warg # 117 Winner chosen!

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:56 am

I love trying out for these,
Omg thank you so so much bananer! I thought my story was stupid XD I am so happy you liked it!

Commissions Closed
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Phantom » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:57 am

I was confused with adoption? With the FCFS?

Name: Ebony

If this is wrong please tell me ^_^
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:33 pm

PhantomDaydream wrote:I was confused with adoption? With the FCFS?

Name: Ebony

If this is wrong please tell me ^_^

yep yours

Commissions Closed
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me