Artist hiraeth + hound [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Belgian Kelpie 27

Postby hiraeth + hound » Sat May 30, 2015 5:41 pm

A cute little husky babe!
This babe is best friends (or mates, whatever you and the other winner decide!) with Belgian Kelpie #28

To win this Kelpie, talk about what you love about best friend/close friend/lover!
You can only try out for one of the husky Kelpies.

Username: m a r t y r .
Show Name: Le Seul Que Je Pourrais Aimer
Call Name: Tyler
Sex: Male
Mate: ---
Eye color: Ice Blue
Phenotype: Black Shaded Sable
Genotype: kkkk/BB/Dd/Ayaw/Ee/gg/SSsp/tt/mm/XX/ZZ
Parent: ---
Last edited by hiraeth + hound on Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌──────────────────┐

no longer active
avatar - saturnus . sig art - wolberdan
commissions

| DA | I G |

└──────────────────┘

hiraeth + hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Belgian Kelpie 27

Postby j. bourne » Sat May 30, 2015 5:46 pm

Username: m a r t y r .
    Show Name: Le Seul Que Je Pourrais Aimer
    Call Name: Tyler
    Collar color: Something love themed, please ♥

What You Love About Your Bestfriend (Or close companion/lover): Written in Letter Form to My Lovely Little Boyfriend

xxxxxxxDear _____,
    xxxxxxxYou're always there for me when I need you and I when you need me. When people are picking on me, you come to my rescue. You always laugh at me when I mess up or when I make a stupid little joke; whether it was funny or not, one of us always laughs. I may envy your love for me, but you would envy mine. I cannot imagine how long this will last, but it's gone strong for almost three years. We are still just kids, but I hope we will always be close.
    xxxxxxxI remember the first day you asked me to be your girlfriend, with shy eyes and nervous hands. I wish I could take the chance and say something other than 'sure,' but it's too late for that. That first dance was magical, even if I was afraid to dance. I don't want to feel that fear again, love...that is why I still don't dance. You probably remember what song was playing when we slow danced that one night almost two years ago, but I was too worried about you. My arms were too long and my height a obstacle, but you kept your hold. When that song was over, I'm sorry I scrambled away to the corner. I just wanted to get away from our peers, love.
    xxxxxxxRemember the first movie we saw together? On that December 13 of 2013? I do, like the back of my hand. My uncle is the craziest driver, as we discovered, and I'm sure we both almost lost our Hobbit style dinners. The movie was grand, wouldn't you say? How Smaug spoke to Bilbo and the mountains of gold and the wonderful journey to the mountain. I would have spent more time at your house to play video games, but my stomach was churning. Even though I was sick the next day, it was one of the best nights we had.
    xxxxxxxThe next year we saw another movie together, and I'm sure you remember this one. The Battle Of The Five Armies was a sad one at that, but don't worry about your tears...I cried too. Oh, poor Fili and Kili, I wanted to cry to you. And poor Thorin too...but I kept quiet as to not embarass you. We went form there to your house, i believe, and played Minecraft with your brothers. Although they are rude and obnoxious, I stayed by your side.
    xxxxxxxThe last time I saw you was on the 15th of May, just five days before school got out. It was the night of the Last School Dance, but I had better plans. I dragged you to the movies, where we watched Kingsman. I still don't know how two minors did it, but we got in without being asked our age. You told me not to worry about the scary sounds of the darkened theater 30 minutes before the movie. I still remember your smile when I asked if you were okay...popcorn is very dangerous, you know. Your laugh is still ringing in my ears, love, from parts I cannot remember and from parts I can. When we got out, I asked you a question, "Was that better than the dance could have ever been?" And you replied with a smile at that, "Yes, it was. And I thank you for that." After six rounds of table hockey and a two way tie, we went off to icecream, where we found a surprise. A chickadee nest, full of five eggs, just out of your sight but not mine.
    xxxxxxxI hope we see each other again this summer, whether it be at your house or at the pool...what a bummer. Maybe sometime you can come into my house and we can play videogames together...maybe even design some Tolters if my tablet stops acting up. For these reasons, you're my one true love...and I hope that it blooms and continues to grow. I still have yet to repay you for all the kind gifts you've given. All in good time, my love, those will be forgotten. But here I stop; thank you for everything you've done for me.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWith love and kindness,
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour Immortal Beloved ♥
Last edited by j. bourne on Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
j. bourne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunsetPatches » Sat May 30, 2015 5:47 pm

res uvu

Username:
Show Name:
Call Name:
Sex:
Collar color:

What You Love About Your Bestfriend (Or close companion/lover):

account inactive, contact me via DA!
hello everyone! i'm sunny, nice to meet you! :3 she/her
avatar by flyteck, koda pixel by foxbourne on DA! my inbox is always open,
i love to chat + i'm always here if you need someone to listen! ily guys
currently: nope nope nope nope nope nope
tolters」「wmes」 「other creatures」 「DA」 「flight rising」「taming firefly」「seagull's journey」[/size]
SunsetPatches

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby henley » Sat May 30, 2015 5:47 pm

Username: henley
      Show Name: "She Rules the North"
      Call Name: Kari
      Sex: female
      Collar color: White, with a gold buckle

(Writing of olivionary's try out kelpie; Kendall. Written from Kari's perspective. Kendall and Kari are brother and sister.)

My brother Kendall is my rock, through thick and thin there is one thing that I will aways know for certain; I can always depend on my big brother to watch my back. He being the first born, and I being the second; we had our times of rivalry, but I am sure that from those times we arose better pups than we had been before.

We've grown incredibly close over the years, and I hope that it always is just that way. He seems to be the only one who can tolerate my sense of humor and so patient of my consistent pestering. I do love to try and get him riled up by, have since we were pups, but he does well to never get truly angry with me.

From newborns, to families of our own to protect, It means the world to both of us that our owners keep us in contact. Seeing as both Kendall and I were adopted by active kelpie owners in their local BK club, we get to see eachother at least once a week; if not more!

All in all, I love him. Kendall is the best brother a pup could ask for. He's patient and gentle with his little ol' sister, but a totally zany goofball at the sametime. I've had some of my best times with him at our local dog park, and I could only further appreciate any more we have to come. Love you Ken!
Last edited by henley on Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
haitus until September 20th

not well, so sorry.
henley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mooncakes » Sat May 30, 2015 5:49 pm

Dropping out. ;v; <3
Last edited by mooncakes on Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mooncakes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tynahi » Sat May 30, 2015 6:09 pm

Username: Tynahi
Show Name: Kodiak Nation
Call Name: Koda
Collar color:

What You Love About Your Bestfriend (Or close companion/lover): Wip
Tynahi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Tuesday » Sat May 30, 2015 7:20 pm

Username: It's Tuesday Again.
Show Name: Dame de Luxe (French; translates to Lady of Luxury)
Call Name: Luxe
Sex: Female
Mate: (If I win and the other husky is a male and they don't mind, I would like to make them mates)
Collar color:

What You Love About Your Bestfriend (Or close companion/lover): They are worried about you when you are gone for even a short amount of time, and always are there for you. Even the smallest of things can help you get through a tough day.♡
Last edited by Lady Tuesday on Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

i love you wrote:
Knee
My kalons
My Deviantart
Starling Deer Adopts

M a k e
a
w i s h ,

d a r l i n g .
Lady Tuesday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nevriande » Sat May 30, 2015 11:50 pm

Username: Nevriande
Show Name: A Life Of Illusion
Call Name: Illusion
Collar color: Sky blue

What You Love About Your Bestfriend (Or close companion/lover): I love how my sisters and I would crack up jokes to enlighten each others soul, be it me or any of my other sisters. We always have each others backs. I love how we share the same minds, how we grew up together, how we enjoyed things together. I love how we would tease each other about boys, how we would each keep a journal of our personal thoughts and feelings. And I especially love it when we share our deepest thoughts with each other, and how we would chat every night in one of our rooms. I love it when my sisters would comfort me when I'm down, i love how they motivate me and help me grow. And most of all, I love it that I have these beautiful sisters to share and enjoy my life with.
Nevriande

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woolly » Sun May 31, 2015 12:24 am

Username: of gators & feigns
Show Name:
Call Name:
Sex:
Collar color:

hanging around collecting butterfly wolves
woolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheWolfsgirl90 » Sun May 31, 2015 1:56 am

Username: TheWolfsgirl90
Show Name: Sire of Polar caps
Call Name: Damien
Collar color: Silver

What You Love About Your Bestfriend (Or close companion/lover): Well I don´t have one best friend!Because than I would lie, I have an lot best friends to mention 3 of them are here on Cs FelidaeQueen,Nerdsadie and Soriams. What i love about them? Well they are different,exciting,enterprisingly,loyal,funny, respectful, helpful, encouragingly just to mention an short essay of their wonderful features.But that is what best friends are for ,to help in difficult situations,to be around for fun, tocry to laugh with your best friends, but I think best friends are like your second soul, understanding you, be like you and have same interests.Yeah all of that I love of my best friends, no friend!Yes FRIENDS all my friends are my best friends and I hope they know it XD, yeah they are all of it I discribed and I proud to have such best friends. Love you guys! <3 ( all mentioned is true and how I think about my buddies)
Mini Transformers not free use!

Image X x x Image

Doing old JBD ref update/JBD Ageing P.m. me (CLOSED)
Fursona copies?NO THANKS! (Would it be funny if someone would steal yours?)~paste this in your signature if you think so!
TheWolfsgirl90

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me