Based on Click to view
Artist deertush [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Belgian Kelpie 16

Postby deertush » Wed May 27, 2015 9:41 pm

Professor Hidesaburō Ueno and his dog Hachikō follow the same schedule every day. In April 1924, when Hachikō was six months old, he got out the gate and followed the Professor to the train station, despite the Professor's commanding him to go back home. At the train station, the Station Master, Mr. Yoshikawa, agrees to watch Hachikō until the Professor returns. There Yasuo, a six-year-old boy, meets Hachikō. The dog waits until five minutes to three o'clock, when the Professor's train arrives.

This routine continues every day for a year. However, when the train arrives in the afternoon, the Professor is not on it. Yasuo discovers that he has suffered a heart attack and died. Hachikō waits in the station until the last train arrives at midnight; then Yasuo, with much difficulty, takes him to his house. However, Hachikō escapes the next morning; and at five minutes to three, he is in the station waiting for the Professor.

Yasuo and the Station Master take care of Hachikō for the next ten years, as he comes to the station every afternoon to await the Professor's arrival.

(excerpt from the "Hachikō Waits" wikipedia page)

The story of Hachi has touched my heart for many years, the story of pure loyalty and love bringing me to tears too easily. So in memory of such an inspirational pup, this BK has been created in his coat.

To win this deary, write a message to someone you love.
You do not have to send it to them or tell them, but in this day and age we all need to be reminded that we're loved.
This person can either be romantic or platonic. You can even write a message to your pet or a special location that has changed you for the better. There is no word limit.

Username: Mircer
Show Name: Eight Times the Affection
Call Name: chūken Hachikō
Sex: Male
Mate: ---
Eye color: dark brown
Collar color: brown, leathered color
Phenotype: (black) recessive red with urajiro
Genotype: kk/BB/DD/AyAy/ee/gg/SS/tt/mm/xx/ZZ
Parent: ---
Last edited by deertush on Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Howdy!
I'm deer and I enjoy
natural history, taxidermy, dog training
animal crossing, homesteading, and art
DeviantArt - Lioden - Wolvden - Twitter

ImageImage
deertush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Belgian Kelpie 16

Postby Sillybob101 » Thu May 28, 2015 12:05 am

Username: Sillybob101
Show Name: Arabian Sandstorm
Call Name: Sandy
Sex: Female
Mate: none
Collar color: purple w/ stars
When I first met you, I could tell that we were going to become really good friends. And I was wrong, because we ended up becoming the best of friends that I ever imagined. I love you so much and I'll always keep loving you. Even when you tell that story about the incident. You were always there for me, especially in times when I thought I would never make it out of the darkness. You're always there to protect me from ______, which I think is the sweetest thing ever. You're like my sister, best friend, partner-in-crime, maybe a motherly figure, or would that be weird? But you're everything to me. And I want to be your everything too. I always told myself to protect and stand up for the things and people I believe in, and there's no one I believe more in than you. You can accomplish so much and I know you're destined for really great things. But not like when you tweaked at Meijer that one time in the check out. That's another thing about you love, is that no matter what you'll always be able to make me laugh, even when I'm trying to act serious. And the thing I love about you/us is that we're straight with each other. There really are no secrets and lies, you know? We can just be adult about it and it doesn't even matter.
~```~Love me
Sillybob101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nevriande » Thu May 28, 2015 12:07 am

Username: Nevriande
Show Name: Spirit of Champions
Call Name: Champ
Mate: -
Collar color: Lime Green
I am so sorry for all the words I said behind your back. I know you scolded me because you loved me dearly, and i appreciate that very much. You guys have took great pains to raise me up, been through tough times just to make my life easier, and yet sometimes I hated you for nagging so much, but then when I'm alone, I start to see the real reasons, the truth. I wanted to apologize many many times to you for what I did and what I had said behind your backs. I wanted to apologize face to face, but I never got the courage to. Right now, all I can ask for is your forgiveness, and I would never hate you. I love you!
Nevriande

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Chomp » Thu May 28, 2015 12:18 am

Mark

Hey Captain Chomp here, wanna talk, just PM me I really like making new friends on here.
-
Sweetheart
My Bae
More To come <3

Click him please <3
Captain Chomp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Belgian Kelpie 15

Postby vincent, » Thu May 28, 2015 12:38 am

Username: fuentes.
    Show Name: Here In My heart
    Call Name: Ian
    Sex: male
    Mate: tba
    Collar color: black with a white 8 on it
    Ian, you were the best dog I could ever have. You and Jack were once strays, and I brought you both home and took care of you. In return you saved my life two times, protected me from the odd man on a walk at night. Everyday when I come home you'd be standing with your paws on the main gate wagging your tail happily. Never have you missed my arrival.

I noticed I've grown up while owning you, became more mature. I could take care of you and Jack alone. I was capable of training you, even racing and doing competitions with the other people. I have never even trained you to guard the house or jump fences almost two meters high, you had always been such a loyal dog.
    Thank you Ian, for helping me grow up. <333

~ your baka owner, ---

if only Ian understood the human language.
Last edited by vincent, on Thu May 28, 2015 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vincent,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bears » Thu May 28, 2015 5:40 am

Username: Mother of Bears
Show Name: KMK To Dartmoor
Call Name: greybeard
Mate: n/a
Collar color: forest green with white trim
You don't know me, and maybe you never will. But I keep having dreams about you, and i'm afraid they'll never stop. Each time I only ever see one detail. Maybe it's your eyes, or your wayward curls, or maybe this time your calloused hands. Sometimes you're angry, and you tell me to go away, other times all I see is you smiling, and happy.
When i'm awake, somehow, I know when you're chipper, or when I need to take a moment and reassure you that you'll be alright in the end.
I don't really know much about the concept of 'soul mates', and it sounds foreign, and uncomfortable to me. Other people laugh when they hear theories about it, but I like to keep an open mind. Who knows, maybe all these things pointing to you mean nothing. Maybe it's a just a coincidence, but the universe is rarely that lazy. I must reassure you though, you will find yours. You'll face many lessons for a while, people who will break you, and use you--but it's all worth it--for the person you're meant to find.
If we ever do meet, please, don't ever read this. Somethings are best left unknown, and these are one of those things. You might think i'm crazy.
bears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zippo. » Thu May 28, 2015 7:18 am

Username: Zippo♥
Show Name: Sands of Time
Call Name: Persia
Mate: None
Collar color: dark red with black designing
This is has never happened to me before. I've never blushed so much, or physically felt my heart beat faster other than when I'm with you. I can't explain it, no one understands, hell I don't even understand. I went from hating you to wanting nothing but you in a span of a school year. It's weird to know we've gone to the same schools sense sixth grade, but only now do I realize how much I needed you. You never fail to make me laugh, even when I'm broken down and crying in front of you. Most of the time you just wing it, hoping to get me to smile. I don't smile at your jokes, I smile at how adorably dorky you are. But that's okay, because your my dork. The school year is coming to close, I have one more day to see you. I don't know what I'll do, Maybe I'll conquer my fears and confess, or at least get your number. Or, if I just smile and wave goodbye and hope for next year. Someday you'll know, that you kept me going.
zippo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Thu May 28, 2015 8:36 am

Username: ShadyBro
Show Name: Pure Of Heart
Call Name: Junjo
Sex: Female
Mate: -
Eye color: Dark Brown
Collar color: A pale brown plaid.
Message: Please note, this may sound odd, as it will be written to my 'master' (boyfriend). It is a completely consensual therian relationship. This was sent to him afterward, and he flippin loved it <3

Dear Master,
It has been several years since we first met, yet we have known each other for so long now, it seems like forever. I cant imagine my life without you. You are my guardian and my lover, my provider and protector, and if I hadn't found you I would be a very lost puppy, and you would be a very lonely man. You have saved my life a million times over, and I can only hope I have helped you in some way as well. I love you with all my heart, and I know you love me just as much. You are always there for me when I need you, and comforting you is the best feeling in the world. I want nothing more than to curl up in your lap and fall asleep to the sound of your heartbeat every night for the rest of my life. I would do anything to make you happy Master, you know that much is true, because if I didnt have you to love and cherish in my life I would be as dead as a dog (metaphorically of course). You sing to me when Im crying and run your fingers over my scars, telling me how handsome and manly they make me look despite the agony I went through to gain them, and oh there would be so many more if it wernt for you. Master, I just want to remind you how much you mean to me, because you are my world.
I love you babe <3
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

──── ⋆⋅☆ Fight Me ☆⋅⋆ ───
─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mooncakes » Fri May 29, 2015 2:28 am

Username: Sheperd
Show Name: Faithful to Memory
Call Name: Hachikō
Mate: n/a
Collar color: like this, if possible
Message: This is a message to someone who is still very dear to me, though I don't know if I'm still dear to them. We're still friends, but not as close. Which kind of hurts me. This is one of the things leading to me having a hard time, currently. ;u; But I dislike bottling up my feelings, so here. I'll just put my thoughts here. Sorry if it doesn't necessarily seem like an 'I love you' type of note. Also, I'm very sorry if it sounds like one of those annoying and dramatic middle school things. It kinda is. But eh. Sorry!
Dear A,
    We've been friends since kindergarten. And you've always been there for me. We were best friends and still pretty good ones. Although, I miss when we talked a lot. You've hurt me many times and I, you. But still, even through all of this pain that we spit at each other, I still love you. Dearly. It pains me to see you go off as if the past eight years were nothing. But even through all of that, I am still, madly, in love with you. You'll never understand how I've felt these past few weeks, but it already seems as though you've replaced me multiple times. But no matter how many times you hurt me, I'll always be here. I'm here for you. I'll be with you through thick and thin. We've always had each other's backs. It appears to me as though you've started to slip away from my grasp, but I am still here. I may be of no significance to you. But, I still love you. Just know that.
mooncakes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rush Furry~ » Sun May 31, 2015 3:55 am

Username:
~Rush Furry~
Show Name:
Prince of the Southern Isle
Call Name:
Prince
Sex:
Male
Mate:
---
Eye color:
Dark Brown
Collar color:
Royal Blue
Phenotype:
(black) recessive red with urajiro
Genotype:
kk/BB/DD/AyAy/ee/gg/SS/tt/mm/xx/ZZ
Parent:
---
Parent:
---
Message: (( I am calling my boyfriend "Bluu" cuz that's his fursona's name. This message will be sent directly to him on our ten month anniversary, which is this week. But if I win, both the message and the Kelpie will be sent to him ))

My Dearest Bluu,
Wow it has almost been 10 months together with you...... These ten months have been a blast with you and your craziness!!! I just love being with you and sharing some special moments with you! I know we've had our ups and downs and we've almost broken up a few times. But that doesn't mean I don't love you as much as I did in the beginning of the year...... I actually love you more than I did in the beginning of the year. I love you so much Bluu...... I cannot even imagine my life without you! you are the reason why I came out of my dark shell and I am the bouncy happy gal I am today, you're the reason why I keep drawing for you and for fun, you're the reason why I love you and just the way you are. When I first met you, I was a lost puppy, looking for love and escaping my abusive ex's...... But when we started to get closer and closer, I soon realized that you were making me happy...... You were changing me in a way I've never felt before!! Then that night when you asked me out, I almost exploded with joy!!! Now look where we are...... Everyone in band loves how cute we are and they want to be us........ I am so grateful to have you, Bluu!! You're amazing just the way you are...... You are my world, my prince, my love and that will never change!! I love you so much my sweet Bluu and I always will!!

Full of Love,
~~ L
~Rush Furry~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me