My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: wilford aging

Postby CamoZeGoat » Sat May 09, 2015 3:04 pm

He looks amazing! The only thing I may do is fix his eye color to the color shade of blue <3 but it's anazing

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH UFT! <333
Little Things wrote:
✎: Slowly getting back on here
|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|
✎ Sheo helped me to organize all my
OCs into one place! Thank you sooo much
cousin Sheo! It means a lot to me that you
did this!

ImageImageImage
Signature Designed By Wolff.

Fursona - Sherbert wrote:
Calcifer wrote:
Feeling: Thrilled/Happy
Doing: Spending the rest of his life with Cas
With: Castalia
ImageImageImageImage

Donna/Saltine wrote:
Feeling: Overjoyed // Accepted/Happy
Doing: Reading // Hanging out at Johanna and Tobias'
With: No one // Johanna, Tobias, Emmett, Mr. Quackers
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
CamoZeGoat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CamoZeGoat » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:28 pm

wilford is now up for Readoption!

I have been struggling with reconnecting with the concept I had for Wilford... I love him dearly still but I can't let him gather dust and not be used. So this will be a impress me contest.

You can choose to keep his name as Wilford or rename him but I want him to have a completely clean slate so anyone who tries for him can make their own concept <3

I will get info on his family added soon! Sporemon, owner of his father, will be helping me judge.
Will end in a month!
Little Things wrote:
✎: Slowly getting back on here
✎ Sheo helped me to organize all my
OCs into one place! Thank you sooo much
cousin Sheo! It means a lot to me that you
did this!

ImageImageImage
Signature Designed By Wolff.

Fursona - Sherbert wrote:
Calcifer wrote:
Feeling: Thrilled/Happy
Doing: Spending the rest of his life with Cas
With: Castalia
ImageImageImageImage

Donna/Saltine wrote:
Feeling: Overjoyed // Accepted/Happy
Doing: Reading // Hanging out at Johanna and Tobias'
With: No one // Johanna, Tobias, Emmett, Mr. Quackers
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
CamoZeGoat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slasher // twig » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:44 pm

res b/c might try out eue
working on my sig!
tidbits! wrote:yo! i'm a huge loner that makes
art constantly. I use any pronouns
and go by twig, slasher,
or w/e u may know me as!
i'm also an art student studying
drawing & painting!
my pms are always open <3
mood: tired, but content
........╔═...........................................═╗
........... >>python dogs
............ >>artshop........
............. >>toyhouse........
............Currently taking usd
............commissions on DA ............
........╚═...........................................═╝
slasher // twig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tricksters » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:45 pm

Wilford aka ford
male
nerdy and outwardly collected he is
spontaneously excitable and has his bouts of
seriousness he's mysterious, and cautious of the
dangers around him while still being lenient for
trying new solutions

nova - mouse artist
I work over full time 5 days a week lol
please be patient with me I'm so tired rn

my birthday is august 20th
Tricksters

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alienzgalaxy » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:47 pm

Name ;;
    Zacharie

Biological Sex ;;
    Male

Gender ;;
    Genderfluid
    One whose gender fluctuates between different identities

Personality ;;
    Zacharie is a cheerful bean who has a knack for making people laugh. He has a interest in anything electronic. From computers to video cameras, he loves all of it. He believes that he is both introverted and extroverted, depending on how he's feeling that day. Zacharie has a big obsession with masks, his favorites being one that resembles a cat and one that resembles a frog. He's not sure why he likes those the most, they just stood out to him. When he wears his masks, he has a tendency to scare others, not intentionally of course. He also has an extreme affection towards cats, which is probably why he likes his cat mask the most. When you first meet him, he seems like a sly and shady character, but once you get to know him, he has a love for making others laugh and helping when others are down.

Hobbies ;;
    Zacharie's hobbies include collecting masks, playing video games, recording videos, watching YouTube, playing with cats, and exploring Tumblr in his free time.

Favorite Video Game ;;
    OFF

Favorite YouTuber ;;
    Markiplier/Markiplrrr
    His personal favorite series from Mark is his OFF playthrough, but Zacharie likes his other videos as well.

Theme Song ;;
    "Can't Hug Every Cat" ~ Schmoyoho

Favorite Song ;;
    "Blue Eyes" ~ MIKA

Sexuality ;;
    Homoflexible
    One who is predominantly attracted to the same gender/sex, but may be attracted to other genders/sexes on occasion

Romanticism ;;
    Demi-Panromantic
    One who may experience romantic attraction to someone of any gender/sex after a strong emotional bond is formed

Family Relationships ;;
    May ;;

Nickname(s) for ;;
      Mom, Mayflower, Maybel

Nickname(s) by ;;
      Zach, Zachy

Details ;;
      Zacharie has always loved his mother ever since he was born. He enjoyed playing hide and seek and coloring with May when he was a baby, and still loves to help her even when he got older. Whether it be helping to cook or doing the dishes, Zach is always there to assist.

Terr ;;

Nickname(s) for ;;
      Dad, Daddy-o, Big-T

Nickname(s) by ;;
      Zach, Little-Z

Details ;;
      Zacharie's relationship with his father is more like a bro and bro relationship. They mostly refer to themselves as the names Big-T and Little-Z, corresponding to the first letter in their names. Zach enjoys doing many activites with his father, such as football, basketball, video games, and many more. When they're not out and about, the two of them enjoy just being around each other and having fun in as many ways as they can.

Love Interest ;;
    Sigma ;;

Nickname(s) for ;;
      Sigmeme, Sig

Nickname(s) by ;;
      Zackaboy, Zach

Details ;;
      So there's boyfriends and girlfriends, but then there's also memefriends, where every meme reminds you of them. This may or may not be paired with dating, which in this case, it is. This is basically Sigma and Zacharie's relationship - boyfriends who share memes constantly and sometimes play video games together.

Zacharie and Sigma
    ~ Warriorcats297, Azure Ember, • Think Logically ×

Zach with his Mask ~ Azure Ember

Sigma X Zacharie ~ Azure Ember

Blue Eyes ~ Azure Ember

Zacharie Headshot ~ Warriorcats297
Last edited by alienzgalaxy on Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:55 pm, edited 25 times in total.

╔══════════════════════╗
• dan/danny • non-binary • they/them •

character featured is andromeda!
check out his toyhouse page and feel free to fave him!!
[all art linked to credit, avatar made by Legandall ➸]
╚══════════════════════╝
alienzgalaxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:02 pm

Love this guy! (:

Name:

Wilford (aka: Willy)

Sexuality:
Heterosexual, but is Bi-Curious

Personality:
Willy has a fun, bubbly personality. He loves to crack jokes, even though they might be rude, and he also has a very dirty sense of humor. If he sees someone down in the dumps, he'll hope in with 'em and make the trash into a flower bed. He is also very rough but caring; If he punches you in the arm, it most likely means he is joking around with you and is trying to cheer you up.

Bones(not the show), humor, old TV shows, leather, hawks, everything black, cats, Lipstick, Pokemon, Lizards, (pink) Mustaches, Hot-Topic, Art, trying new things, Cooking, being out at night, his father

Dislikes:
Bullies, when people are sad, things that are completely "girly", bossy people

Favorite food:
Spinach and Black Olive Pizza

Favorite Candy:
Black Licorice

Favorite Drink:
Sprite

Favorite Color:
Black

Allergies:
has a minor allergy to cats (but he loves 'em none the less)

Favorite Song:
Jenny by Studio Killers

Favorite outfit:
Black leather jacket, Finger-less gloves, Black Lipstick, 4 Black earrings in each ear, and a black spiked bracelet on his right wrist

Favorite things to do on the internet:
Watch Markiplier and listen to Music

Favorite game:
Pokemon. Just Pokemon games in general

Favorite Scent:
Olive Oil

Hobbies:
-Willy likes to make meaningful art, masterpieces that express his feelings on what is going on in his life.
-Collects small animal bones he finds lying around (Don't worry! He washes after he gets home)
-Creating 'masterpieces'* in the kitchen *(really gross drinks and pizzas)

Just some things Wilford likes to do:
Willy likes to play in parks. He doesn't really know why, but swinging on the swings makes him feel like he has no worries in the world. Willy also enjoyed sparking up conversations about random things with random people, but he has been becoming a little less willing to talk to strangers for some reason. He likes to play rough and play fight; if you roll a punch at him, he'll playfully swing one back. It seems like willy enjoys getting roughed up as long as hes enjoying himself. Willy absolutely loves to make friends, the more friends the better!

Some distinctive things about Wilford:
Willy doesn't have perfectly straight and pretty teeth; they are a bit crooked on the bottom, and he has a little gap between his lower canine teeth and his lower front teeth. He absolutely loves his smile, though!

Education:
Willy is a high-school graduate, and is currently thinking about attending college.

Job:
Willy is currently looking for a job. He is mainly interested in a job at Hot-Topic or at Chick-Fil-A.

Relationship with Family:
Terr(Father): Willy absolutely adores his father; he sees him as the greatest bean who has ever lived and he is a very big role-model in his life. He loves to pull pranks on his uncles and aunt with his father. Willy likes the way Terr respects himself and he tries his best to have as high of a self-esteem as his father does.
Brandon(Uncle): Willy likes his uncle Brandon. He isn't too sure why Brandon is always so shy around new people, but he really loves the music that comes from the talented bean's Cello. Willy normally hangs around with him when he wants peace and quiet; knowing that Brandon doesn't speak much. This bean also trots to his uncle whenever he wants a 'sweetly-bitter' treat of his own, like black licorice. Wilford also secretly feels pretty attached to his uncle; they both make some sort of art that expresses themselves.
Marshal(Uncle): Willy is alright with Marshal. He, honestly, likes his father, Terr, more than his uncle Marshal; even though Marshal is more laid back then Terr. This friendly-aggressive bean doesn't normally talk to him; even if Terr and Marshal might be some-what alike in personality.
Kaschei(Aunt): Willy loves his aunt! He loves how honest she is, and thinks that she has got a lot of guts to be so brutally honest with people. Rough and aggressive, what more could a 19 year old pubescent teen want from an aunt? If Willy is ever looking for an honest opinion or nature advice, he always turns towards Kaschei.
Augustus(Brother): Willy has never really interacted with his brother before. He doesn't know what he likes or dislikes; he doesn't even really know what age he is. But Willy honestly states, "If he talks to me first I'll talk to him. He doesn't really seem to interested in me anyways." Wilford only sees glimpses of Augustus whenever he drops by his parents' house for a visit, and never talks to him.
May(Mother): Doesn't really talk to her either; he'd much rather be with his father than his mother. He isn't really connected with her and normally only drops by his parents' house to see his father. Sometimes he completely forgets about her all together.

with clothes

(Art by Me)
Last edited by KarKat Vantas ♋ on Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:44 pm, edited 26 times in total.
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowseph » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:06 pm

Hmm... Marking... Owo
    i'm not that active... i pop in every now and then out of boredom or nostalgia.
    i'm keeping my stuff unless otherwise stated.

he/they. queer. adult. multi&mixed media artist.
    discord: eat_plant
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she wolf warrior » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:19 pm

➸username;; she wolf warrior, current non owner! ➸

➸ name;; oliver ➸

➸ gender;; male ➸

➸ sexuality;; Pansexual ➸

➸ quick personality;; awkward, dreamer, nerd, caring, loyal ➸

➸ pets;; a gray tabby cat named Cushion ➸

➸ hobbies;; collecting geodes and rocks, learning new fun facts and trivia, petting kitties, building pillow forts, collecting pillows and blankets

Oliver is overall a sweet, caring and shy JBD. He feels like he is left out most times, so he acts tough and cool to hang out with with other people for a bit, but ends up getting himself in trouble or chickening out most times. He also tends to say he'll ' eat a scorpion ' or ; jump off of this wall ' but ends up chickening out, and again being left out, although he does have a few close friends. He really enjoys fun facts and trivia, and one of his most common phrases is ' Hey, did ya know? ' and pops a fact here and there. he's also gets attached to things easily, so he ends up keeping most items he finds or purchases. He especially adores pillows and blankets. his bedroom has a mas of pillows and blankets stuffed into corners. He spends most of his time in his room, constructing pillow and blanket forts, and concealing himself away for a while. He also has a small pillow fort dedicated to his cat, Cushion. He loves the soft feeling of pillows and blankets, and also his kitty. He adores kitties, and also spends some time at the local animal shelter petting cats. Lastly, one of his major obsessions other than pillows and cats, which shapes him as a JBD, is his rock collection. he takes time to polish and dust them off, marveling at each of them. his rocks also teach him to take time to notice the small things, as they are beautiful. Oliver is also a minor germaphobe, and cannot stand to use public restrooms, eating or drinking another person's food, sleeping in a hotel bed, or swimming in public swimming pools. He's probably learned too many ' fun ' facts on the things that can come from those.. Overall oliver is a kind, sweet and loyal bean, who will always have your back and find a way to make you smile.

You approach the middle sized bean, with a clipboard and notebook at your side. He smiles, and looks down at you. " Hi! My name is Oliver.. you probably already knew that but uh.. Well, you have some questions?.. " he smiles nervously.

" Yes, actually, " as you look at your clipboard, you begin to ask questions.

Q: Fight or Flight?
A: " ... Probably flight.. I;m not one to actually get into a fight, so yeah.. but I might fake one to get reputation.. "

Q: Cheese pizza or Pepperoni?
A: " Cheese! I don't like the pepperoni, its ruins to overall taste of the pizza.. but, you know, if that's the oonly kind avalible who would pass it up? "

Q: Listening to music or Making music?
A: " Listening. I was never a huge band person, plus when I play it sounds like a dying bird.. hmm, and I also really like to lose myself in the music, not making it. "

Q: Black or White?
A: " I actually prefer gray, it's a mix of the two and I feel it's more mellow than either. "

Q: Cats or dogs?
A: " What kind of question is this?? Cats obviously! "

Q: Water or Soda?
A: " Soda, I think im a bit of a snack junkie.. hh.. "

Q: Optimist or Pessimist?
A: " Optimist.. I prefer not to look at the bad, but the good, as there is hope when you decide to look at good. "

Q: Realist or Dreamer?
A: " eh.. I'm sorta stuck in the middle as of now.. I think i'd prefer to call myself a dreamer though "

Q: Day or Night?
A: " Daytime, nighttime is too much for me, scary noises, thunder and lightning, shadows, too much! and usually no one is there to comfort me.. ;m; "

Q: Lizards or birds?
A: " hhhhhh both of them, I can't choose, they're both so perfect <33 "

Q: Meal or Snacks?
A: " SNACKS. "

You close your clipboard, as those are all of the questions you had. You think you can learn a lot about Oliver through this experience, The way he talks, the way he answers and overall, his answers!
" Thank you, I really did have a fun time " Oliver called back at you.
" You're welcome, I think I learned a lot. " you turned over your shoulder to say back. You exit the room, seeing the big smiling fluffy bean waving back at you.

Oliver carries around a small, beige and white chevron striped satchel, and it has a large flap on the outside. When you open it, an assortment of smaller pillows and blankets can be pulled out of the satchel. The most colorful blanket being the largest, probably his favorite.

Oliver can sometimes be seen with a green glow stick tied around his neck, and a flashlight taped to his tail. He's quite afraid of the dark, so this is what he wears outside at night.

Oliver can also be spotted with a necklace that seems to be amber, with a tiny little scorpion trapped in it. It's strange, but don't question him.

Lastly, he can be seen with pillows and blankets completely covering his torso, and head. This is his favorite outfit, ad it's what he bundles himself up in at home.

Oliver has two main collections. Pillows and blanket, and then Geodes and Rocks.

His favorite being pillows and blankets, by far. He has so many of them, he needed a whole walk in closet space, bigger than most people's rooms, to fit all of them in there. sometimes if you cant find him, just go into his closet, there he'll be seen curled up in a bundle of blanket, with his cat ' Cushion ' on top of him. he arranged his collection into smallest to largest, starting with the pillows. The first smallest pillow in his collection is a beaded and tiny pillow, probably the size of a human hand. next, the pillows grow larger, diverse colors and patterns will pop out, and that's how his obsession grew. Colors and patterns sorta entranced him, and he fell in love with them. He only likes certain designs, so if it's a bland beige pillow with no pattern, it has no place in Oliver's collection. The largest and most colorful pillow is about 3 quarters of the size of Oliver himself, and it can be found under his head or body most of the time, it's his favorite pillow. The blanket collection is even more extravagant, Sequins, fancy patterns and even feathered blankets are everywhere. The smallest blanket being the size of a cat, from the largest being the size of Oliver times two. He wrapped himself up in the largest, and put the cat sized blanket on top of him to Cushion could be comfy too. This is his most prized possession, and if anyone were to take or ruin one, he would notice within seconds.

The Geodes are far more organized, arranged in color. It looks like a rainbow when you walk by quickly. There are many sizes, shapes and colors, but the one that caught Oliver the most was the largest, most different Geode, It had multiple colors, and kind of looked like a jagged rainbow sphere. He polishes all of them, to their most shiny and perfect state. He also thinks they're precious, but would give up the geodes over the blankets and pillows. he goes about, to science museums or craft store, purchasing already opened geodes or unopened geodes, marveling at them after he opens them, or just staring at them for a while in the stores. He often gets looks if he does that, be he doesn't really care, as he's already gotten used to that. he has shelves and drawers full of colorful rocks, which may seem weird, but they keep him busy. He doesn't mind if people look at them or touch them, but if one of the geodes were missing, like his pillows and blankets, he'd know right away.

wip

Oliver sat outside on his doorstep, his satchel wrapped around him as usual. He sighed, as it was an unusually boring day. Oliver sat, slouched over, thinking of all the things he could be doing today, yet something repelled him from doing so. He looked up at the sun, with one paw covering his forehead, shielding his eyes from the sun. He got up, after fighting with himself whether to do so or not for a while, so he began to gently pace around the neighborhood, which was rare for him as he'd prefer to be bundled up inside. In his neighborhood, there were many different types of people, houses, gardens and even pets. There were many dog type people, walking their dog about regularly. Oliver wasn't the one to be a dog person, he'd much rather preferred cats and was somewhat afraid of dogs actually. Suddenly, Oliver tripped over a crack in the sidewalk, landing on his stomach. He lay sprawled out on the sidewalk, with his face near someone's porch. He noticed a small gray movement under the porch, which startled him. He jolted upwards, staring at the porch. A faint ' mewling ' came from under the porch, Oliver quickly realizing it was a small gray abandoned kitten. He gasped, and dug his face under the porch. He caught sight of the kitty, stuck his large clumsy paw under the porch, fishing the kitten out. He held it in his paws for several moments, admiring it's precious breaths and tiny stature. He sort of squeeled at the kitten, as he thought it was too adorable for words. lucky for him, he had brought his satchel. He bundled up the kitty in a small, washcloth sized blanket, in an attempt to keep it warm. He hurried home, clutching the kitten tightly, yet gently. The kitten squealed and rolled it's way out of the blanket. It looked up at Oliver, and purred happily, as if it were saying ' thank you! '. Oliver named the small, plump kitten " Cushion ", because he reminded Oliver of a pillow, soft, fluffy and warm. Oliver raised the kitten, healthy and happy. They're now best buds, and spend time sleeping, hiding and playing with each other.

-likes-
- autumn
- pillows and blankets
- the color gray
- leaves
- geodes
- pillow forts
- his satchel
- his family
- board games
- junk food
- fun facts and trivia
- cheesy jokes
- cats and his cat, cushion
- snuggles
- friends
- bean bags

- dislikes -

- nighttime
- dogs
- parties
- rude people
- people stealing his stuff
- bullying
- fights
- losing reputation
- seeing someone sad
- being cold
- butterflies
- negativity
- healthy food
- storms

xxx by me

xxx by me

xxx by me

xxx by me

xxx by rockosaur

xxx by rockosaur

i'd just like to say, thank you for letting me have a chance at winning this pretty bab, and thank you everyone who's helped me with art, it really does mean a lot to me. you're all amazing, and thank you so much again <33

Last edited by she wolf warrior on Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:47 am, edited 9 times in total.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

SHE WOLF
my kalons | my plumies | my keldines | my DA | about me | th
🌸 ❤ pink present ❤ 🌸
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
“ A donde easta la bobioteca”
- wife

she wolf warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery