Postby Soulsplosion » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:35 am

Won by: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=195512

Name: Swift

Mint Chip wrote:*Username
Mint Chip
*Name
Swift
*Why you want this Viscet/what you'll do with it if you win
Oh gosh, what will I do with this cutie? Well I think honestly I'd love to shower him with arts and possibly roleplay him would with my friend once she gets a viscet of her own. But I love the colors and overall feel of this fellow. He's got such a earthy design and that is my favorite part of him. As soon as I saw him, I made a connection with this little guy and just knew I had to try for him!
*Story/bio and/or art
(edit: art added c:)
Swift is a tough and sort of proud viscet. He is a show off at times, and that can get the best of him, often making him come off quite a bit competitive. Running and racing being his two most favorite things to do with his spare time, and having the tendency to prod others into competing against him. Aside from his boastful personality, he is really a lot of fun and can be pretty suave when he wants to be. He is also a little clumsy, especially when female viscets are involved, tending to make a fool of himself in front of them.

Last edited by Soulsplosion on Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Soulsplosion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #12 - OPEN

Postby Soulsplosion » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:36 am

Code: Select all
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2270195&size=large&format=png&rev=1429130419[/img]

[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2270195&size=medium&format=png&rev=1429130419[/img]

[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2270195&size=small&format=png&rev=1429130419[/img]
Last edited by Soulsplosion on Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

hi im soul !!!
im a digital artist and game designer
im not very active here anymore
im an adult with a job now

Donate to the PCRF

My dinosaur survival game on roblox
Deviantart
Tumblr
Soulsplosion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:42 am

*Username
Mint Chip
*Name
Swift
Oh gosh, what will I do with this cutie? Well I think honestly I'd love to shower him with arts and possibly roleplay him would with my friend once she gets a viscet of her own. But I love the colors and overall feel of this fellow. He's got such a earthy design and that is my favorite part of him. As soon as I saw him, I made a connection with this little guy and just knew I had to try for him!
*Story/bio and/or art
Swift is a tough and sort of proud viscet. He is a show off at times, and that can get the best of him, often making him come off quite a bit competitive. Running and racing being his two most favorite things to do with his spare time, and having the tendency to prod others into competing against him. Aside from his boastful personality, he is really a lot of fun and can be pretty suave when he wants to be. He is also a little clumsy, especially when female viscets are involved, tending to make a fool of himself in front of them.

ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soulsplosion » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:57 am

Mint Chip
*Name
Swift
*Story/bio and/or art

CONGRATADOODLELATIONS, YOU WIN <3

hi im soul !!!
im a digital artist and game designer
im not very active here anymore
im an adult with a job now

Donate to the PCRF

My dinosaur survival game on roblox
Deviantart
Tumblr
Soulsplosion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:12 pm

Soulsplosion wrote:
Mint Chip
*Name
Swift
*Story/bio and/or art

CONGRATADOODLELATIONS, YOU WIN <3

<3 Sweet! My first viscet <3 He's so handsome!
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets