#2006 silver black overo by dreamwalker

Based on Click to view
Artist dreamwalker [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#2006 silver black overo

Postby dreamwalker » Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:33 pm

Champion. wrote:I need this girl I need her and I'm going to try my heart out since I love your Tolters
Reserve with name American Beauty American Physco [Desmond, her nickname is Novocaine ]
Halter: American Beauty Amercian Physco album cover style and her full playlist at least one of them is that album as well this is just a super quick thro™ down while I work on my form

My form is going to have a strong theme of.music mostly connected to mostly all Fall Out Boy stuff

When angry or anything like that she day dreams and some other stuff

Loves Fall Out Boy stuff, favorite home: Tell me a fall out boy joke....I can't I'm Stump'ed

Theme song or one of them at least is My Demons by starset

Her favorite accessory would be fedora she loves them to bits.

Click To See my form

username: Champion
name: American Beauty American Psycho // Desmond
eye color: red
dam: --
sire: --
Last edited by dreamwalker on Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.

dreamwalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #2001 silver black overo

Postby chaton, » Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:36 pm

username: Lyrebird
show name: Don't Cry Mercy
name: Hurt
halter color: bright red
how does she handle her anger?: normally a very tame, easy going mare, she's absolutely terrifying when you make her angry. she's all snapping teeth and clashing hooves, shrill screaming and absolute anger. the only way to stop her is for someone she knows to be brave enough to try and talk her down.
Last edited by chaton, on Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
// i used to be lyrebird! please dont steal the name - i might change back! <3 \\
depressed again - please be patient with me
chaton,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby defiance. » Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:37 pm

username: Risk.
show name (optional): Effortlessly Endearing Echo
name: Echo
halter color:
how does she handle her anger?: Echo doesn't tend to get riled up very easily, but when she does she just needs to get out and get away before something bad happens to everyone involved. She hates to lose her cool head, even if it happens more than she'd ever feel comfortable admitting. Finding a quiet, secluded place where she can organize her thoughts and get her emotions under control is the best way for her to handle not only her anger, but conflict of any type. If she's stuck in a situation that's unavoidable and she can't find some sort of escape, she can be extremely explosive with her anger and frustration.
your tolter designs are beautiful <3
Last edited by defiance. on Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
defiance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Chomp » Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:51 pm

I need this girl I need her and I'm going to try my heart out since I love your Tolters
Reserve with name American Beauty American Physco [Desmond, her nickname is Novocaine ]
Halter: American Beauty Amercian Physco album cover style and her full playlist at least one of them is that album as well this is just a super quick thro™ down while I work on my form

My form is going to have a strong theme of.music mostly connected to mostly all Fall Out Boy stuff

When angry or anything like that she day dreams and some other stuff

Loves Fall Out Boy stuff, favorite home: Tell me a fall out boy joke....I can't I'm Stump'ed

Theme song or one of them at least is My Demons by starset

Her favorite accessory would be fedora she loves them to bits.

Click To See my form
Last edited by Captain Chomp on Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:57 am, edited 11 times in total.

Hey Captain Chomp here, wanna talk, just PM me I really like making new friends on here.
-
Sweetheart
My Bae
More To come <3

Click him please <3
Captain Chomp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zippo. » Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:53 pm

-snip-
Last edited by zippo. on Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
amethyst cove | buttermilks

the land of three crows | rise

Clan of Arkanes | kientras

valhalla | characters

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
zippo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:54 pm

username: piaffes
    show name: I'll Be Your Tourniquet
    name: Tourniquet
    halter color: Surprise me with something Marilyn Manson themed... c:<
    how does she handle her anger?: Tourniquet tries her hardest to hold her temper, but one can only try so hard before something inside of her snaps, run for your life. Just go. When angered, Tourniquet has been known to break down stall doors and fences, just trying to get out. Once she has freed herself, she's gone. She kicks up her heels and gallops madly away from the barn. She pushes and pushes herself to go faster and farther, and she just keeps on going. Tourniquet pushes herself until her muscles scream in distress and her sides heave in the effort to fill her lungs with air. At this point, she usually just collapses out of exhaustion andimmediately falls asleep. Sometimes she will go away for a week at a shot, or sometimes just a few hours, but for whatever reason, she always comes back.

Oh, dream. Please don't ever believe anything anyone ever says like that. Each and every tolter of yours is beautiful in it's own unique way; some beautiful for their sheer simplicity, and some for their complicated designs, and everything else in between. Said person is probably just jelly and has never been blessed with one of the tolters you created -~-
Last edited by landofmakebelieve on Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

herro der mes amis, i am believe. proud canadian, ottb loving, colt breaking, nfr dreaming. pictured on the left is my racetrack reject, landofmakebelieve, aka molly, moo, shmoo, whatever name comes to mind x] molly is a 10 year old canadian bred thoroughbred mare, and standing at about 16.2hh, we look a little wonky when we chase cans, but la dee da that's alright. molly and i tried several disciplines. i tried desperately to get her to catch on to dressage, but unfortunately, she still has the race bred mind and is all go. however, together we found a discipline which we could both enjoy; western gaming. this summer we started travelling to barrel races locally. our current record on a standard size pattern is 17.314 and we are improving with every run. and to all the low budget barrel racers out there such as myself, a word of advise; chin up darling. you may not have a million dollar mount under your butt, but you and your crossbred, rejected, hard headed, rescue baby can do it. you know why? cause those girls sitting in their custom circle y's, upon shiny, top of the line mounts are full of themselves. they think there's no way they can lose. they get cocky. stay humble, believe in yourself, in your horse, and most importantly ride your little heart out.
landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Indian pony~ » Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:57 pm

username: ~Indian pony~
show name (optional): What's in the Dark?
name: Lumos (If you haveve read or watched Harry Potter, you will know that this is the spell used to make one's wand produce light xD)
halter color: Very dark Midnight blue
how does she handle her anger?: Lumos is not easily angered but becomes frustrated easily. When one of these do occur, she usually gets very quiet and/or tense. She tries her best not to yell openly when she's angry, preferring to talk calmly of what has her angry. She will also spend quite a bit of time alone when she is angry so as to cool off.

-Gorgeous dapples on this girl, well done :3-
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
~Indian pony~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summer. » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:03 pm

username: summer.
      show name (optional): it's not personal
      name: sveren
      halter color: ice blue
      how does she handle her anger?: often times, pretty well. she usually bottles it up, but not always. sveren has a decent control over her anger, except when someone hurts a friend, family member, or foal. her main reaction to anger is to take a couple deep breaths and go for a gallop or run around the meadow, kicking her back legs up into the air until she feels she has calmed down enough not to bite someones nose off. afterwards, she will roll around in the grass, which tends to calm her down when the sun is on her belly and the cool grass is on her back. but, if someone were to hurt someone she cared about, she will go full out rage, kicking around and whinnying, a red hot anger boiling up inside of her until they back down. most of the tolters are afraid to do anything to the ones she cares for, so for the most part, she is fine. there are rare moments where her anger makes her upset though, and she'll go off and sulk in the fields alone for hours on end until comforted by another tolter.

oh my goodness no dream all your tolters are stunning :<
      and this girl is gorgeous!!!!
Last edited by summer. on Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

we have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure.
-hebrews 6:19
wmetolters
purlsask.fm
summer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thelastsilhouette » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:08 pm

username: TriColorKaleidoscope
show name (optional): Malevolence at it's finest
name: Mally
halter color: Red like her eyes
how does she handle her anger?: When it comes to angry outburst she used to blackout mindlessly and destroy everything within her power to destroy. She's managed to tear apart multiple halters that she was wearing, she would leave herself cut and bleeding as she slammed her hooves against the boards of her stalls or pastures. When it came to tantrums, she threw the worst ones until she realized how much easier it is to get revenge.. She's turned from mindless destruction to cold, calculating and sinisterly subtle things. An aggressive mare kicked her in the jaw once over a bit of oats meant for both of them. No one can for sure blame it on Mally but a large snake managed to find it's way into the other mare's grain bucket one day. The other mare refuses to eat anything out of buckets now, having been bitten on the nose by the snake was enough to scare her away from all buckets. Nowadays when it comes to angering Mally, you have to be very careful because she always finds a way to get back at you.
Thelastsilhouette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Khans » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:12 pm

username: Khaos
show name (optional): Let Them Drown
name: Oreo
halter color: surprises make the world a better place ^^
how does she handle her anger?: She handles anger like many others that are in the spotlight. at first not much phases her, she's able to brush off the hate and turn the other way. But each comment, each little judgmental glance slowly begins to take effect, she lets the anger bubble inside of her. These bubbles begin to grow bigger and more uncontrollable. Suddenly, she cracks.
Last edited by Khans on Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

all arts, beh
avior,psycho
logy,equines
, canines, ce
rvides, bovin
es← ← ← ← ← ← ← ←

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
FGEE // CEE // Ask.fm // FR