#1964 Dark/Golden Buckskin

Postby Potato. » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:48 pm

Username; TriColorKaleidoscope
name; The Great Prince'Casanova'
gender; stallion
eye color: green
dam: --
sire: --
Last edited by Potato. on Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Potato.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #1959 Dark/Golden Buckskin

Postby TheToyMaker » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:50 pm

username;
name;
gender; stallion
halter color;
crush;
how they would woo;
TheToyMaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Half Tree » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:04 pm

username; Stumpy STMP
name; As You Wish a.k.a. Westley
gender; stallion
halter color; Black with a single red-black heart at the bottom of the cheek strap.
crush; Living The Dream Life a.k.a. Dream
how they would woo; Westley would woo her by being a secret admirer. Leaving an apple here or there, sugar cubes in a heart, or just by bumping his hip against a tree in the fall so she can watch the gorgeous leaves drifting down. He would recruit his owner, rider, or general stable hand to move big things, and to place a calling card of sorts next to these gifts. It is a simple black card with an extremely dark red heart on the bottom corner. Then one day when he has her full attention on this mysterious admirer, he will leave a trail of her favourite treats leaving up to where he'll stand under a romantic forest setting, wearing his halter which just so happens to be exactly like the cards he left her. He hopes she'll realize it was him all along and he'll ask her on a real 'date' in the hopes she'll give him a chance. Which would make him the happiest stallion alive.
Last edited by Half Tree on Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
════════════════════════════◈════════════════════════════

....................................................INFP - she/her - critical role fan

...........................................................kalons - tolters - collies
...........Image

════════════════════════════◈════════════════════════════

Half Tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summer. » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:08 pm

username; summer.
      name; denver
      gender; stallion
      halter color; orange and blue
      crush; tato's tiff
      how they would woo; denver tends to be a flirtatious stallion, except when it comes to mares he actually likes, then he's extremely shy and romantic. he finds her eyes to be absolutely stunning, so to woo her he would take her for a walk at night, under the dark blue/purple sky and stars. he'd tell her how beautiful she is, and give her a flower to match those eyes that could make his knees weak. he would tell her just how much he loves her, and then, after the night was over, he'd lay beside her, grooming that mane that could be compared to the clouds of a sunset. in his opinion, there isn't enough woo in the world to give tiff.
Last edited by summer. on Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

we have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure.
-hebrews 6:19
wmetolters
purlsask.fm
summer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaton, » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:12 pm

username; Lyrebird
name; Prince Charming | Lovey
gender; stallion
halter color; Deep red/pink chevron with gold buckles
crush; Denny
how they would woo; Lovey is a hopeless romantic, and super cliche. He's watched how the humans woo each other; flowers and strange sweets or fake animals. This time, when he's watching the strange courtship rituals, he's reminded of the devilishly handsome stallion, Denny, and the gears start to turn. He waits, watching the humans until they got just a step too close to the fence of the pasture, then approaches as if to ask for lovin, for pats and ear-scratches, but instead once they were distracted, he snatched up the plush bear and took off. Heels kicking up in glee, he slowed to a strut and nickered to get Denny's attention, pressing the bear to the other stallion's cheek and neck.
Last edited by chaton, on Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
// i used to be lyrebird! please dont steal the name - i might change back! <3 \\
depressed again - please be patient with me
chaton,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:04 pm

username; piaffes
name; Dancing With Cupid "Arrow"
gender; stallion
halter color; Surprise me
crush; On the hunt for..
how they would woo; Wip
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

herro der mes amis, i am believe. proud canadian, ottb loving, colt breaking, nfr dreaming. pictured on the left is my racetrack reject, landofmakebelieve, aka molly, moo, shmoo, whatever name comes to mind x] molly is a 10 year old canadian bred thoroughbred mare, and standing at about 16.2hh, we look a little wonky when we chase cans, but la dee da that's alright. molly and i tried several disciplines. i tried desperately to get her to catch on to dressage, but unfortunately, she still has the race bred mind and is all go. however, together we found a discipline which we could both enjoy; western gaming. this summer we started travelling to barrel races locally. our current record on a standard size pattern is 17.314 and we are improving with every run. and to all the low budget barrel racers out there such as myself, a word of advise; chin up darling. you may not have a million dollar mount under your butt, but you and your crossbred, rejected, hard headed, rescue baby can do it. you know why? cause those girls sitting in their custom circle y's, upon shiny, top of the line mounts are full of themselves. they think there's no way they can lose. they get cocky. stay humble, believe in yourself, in your horse, and most importantly ride your little heart out.
landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inupait » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:22 pm

username; Inupait
name; Show Down (Dandi)
gender; stallion
halter color;
crush; wip
how they would woo; wip
Inupait

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guilttripping » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:11 pm

username; fjord rider
name; Twilight Last Year's Wishes 'Andy'
gender; stallion
halter color; Same colour as his eyes with black zebra stripes.
crush; Twilight She's A Rebel
how they would woo; Andy would woo Rebel by playing 'I'm like a lawyer the way I'm always trying to get you off' on the barn speakers. He would escape and cause trouble and show off by being naughty. He knows she likes the naughty ones. He will eat half of his feed and give the other half to her. He would promise to protect her. Andy would take her to a secret part of the forest where he could show off to her.
Last edited by guilttripping on Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
guilttripping

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thelastsilhouette » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:23 am

Username; TriColorKaleidoscope
name; The Great Prince'Casanova'
gender; stallion
halter color; Pale pink
crush; Potato's tolter, Tiff.
How would he woo; He would observe her likes and dislikes and judge her personality to see what is the best way to approach her. He would then attempt to get on her good side by giving her the best apples he can find and doing his best to keep her smiling with silly jokes and playfulness. After a while of being just nice/sweet for a while he would start to find ways to make her day better by making sure to save her some of his grain, sharing his favorite shady spots and grooming her when she feels down in the dumps. He's sure that if he goes the sweet route that Tiff will surely fall for him in return.
Thelastsilhouette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gator. » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:14 pm

username; Benny.
name; Prince
gender; stallion
halter color; Surprise me with something golden and maybe a crown in there.
crush; wip
how they would woo; wip!
● status;; out there
●commissions;; open/closed

Gator.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me