Artist bananer [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Poculum Warg #99 Open!

Postby bananer » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:21 am

What Is a Poculum Warg?

Potion wolf

A Poculum Warg, a.k.a PW is a mysterious creature. It's careful, shy and agile. They are omnivores and eat anything from twigs to larger hoof animals. They usually hunt alone but can bring a mate or cubs to exchange hunt methods.
Theese wargs have a colorful chrystal as defence and also a floating orb between their horns. Sometimes a warg can be annoyed by it and attach it to it's horns instead with strings decorated by pearls and feathers. In there orb there is a fluid which can do anything. Usually the powers are weak, but unique. Only the Warg knows what it contains.
The size of the warg can vary, but usually it's around the size of a shetland pony.
Humans can befriend a Warg with a lot of care and precaution. Theese animals are wary and easily scared since they live far away from human hands. It takes a lot of time to tame a warg, but it sure will be worth it, it's a guarantee!

First babe of the new lineart! yay!
To adopt, fill this form!
Code: Select all
username:
Name:
What does it enjoy to draw?
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Image Image Image
╔════════════════════════╗
DA-Characters-Art Shop-FR-Toyhou
╚════════════════════════╝
bananer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Poculum Warg #99 Open!

Postby koegami » Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:04 am

Name: Morgan Flynn
What's in the orb his odd photographic memory and all the happiness a child could have

what does it enjoy to draw?
painting the aurora borealis. Flynn has always found it an exciting challenge to paint the spectacular natural night display of the authors. The display is such a complex thing. It's always a great challenge for him. He paints with a variety of different things. Like his tail, his ways, his brush, and even using different forest items as well. The steaks on him were paints that he used and gotten it on his body. His horns were originally white but he painted them with a mirror and a paintbrush.

first hobby
His hobby is taking pics of wildlife and drawing them. He loves to draw. It runs in the family. Well on his father's side anyways. He loves cameras as well. Truthfully, he is first love is the cameras, and his second, his father. And then so on and so forth. He, like any other person has a bunch of interests, likes, dislikes and hobbies. Everything of the sort. But now off that topic. Onto the rest of my form.

Short Personality smart -- sophisticated -- graceful -- kind -- all 'round pleasing
sexuality Homosexual. although he has a crush on a certain PW

Explained personality
Morgan is defiantly smart, sophisticated, graceful, kind and all around pleasing. It's all true. Morgan has a kind heart. Willing to do anything for anyone without asking for anything in return. He is sophisticated but you don't normally see that side of him unless he's with someone he likes, his father, or around a large group of people. Other than that he is one happy go lucky guy. He is graceful. I'm not saying that he is totally full of grace, but he can walk correctly. He is smart. A bit over average for his grade level. Thanks to his father. And yes, he is all around pleasing. A nice person to be around. He does have a wacky and adventurous side to him, but that's just second nature.

interests key [ ✗ - disinterested o - interested in ]
    ✗ - singing or dancing
    o - researching the wildlife of the sea, sky, and land
    ✗ - people who are way into the love lives of others
    o - going on safari trips with his crush
    ✗ - zoos. he hates them
    o - wildlife centers
    ✗ - daredevil stunts
    o - becoming a professional photographer

likes and dislikes [ key -- ✗ - dislikes o - likes ]
    ✗ - being told that he can or cannot research a certain species
    o - going out on nature walks
    ✗ - loosing his camera
    o - have a wide range of knowledge of different animal species
    ✗ - most love relationships
    o - seeing baby animals
    ✗ - animals that are caged up. they are meant to be free
    o - going to national and state parks

Morgan's childhood history
    When Morgan was a baby, he had a strong relationship with his father. His father cared for him. And they had an unbreakable bond. Morgan would go everywhere with him, and never left his side. His father would teach him many things. But the one thing his father always thought him about, was the wildlife around him. Every day they would go out and have some kind of exploring or teaching lesson. Usually Morgan would follow his father around and take pictures of his own with his camera. It was common though for Morgan to get lost. One day he had met a little falcon. His father had told him all about falcons. It bit him and he cried for days. His father would tell him it was all apart of learning. Not to get to close to the wildlife. And to leave them be if they want to be alone.

Making friends was hard for Morgan in the city. When he went to school, he was the outcast of the group and was never liked. It was very difficult for him to get around, make friends, and even have a decent day without breaking down or getting hurt. He wasn't clumsy, he was just being bullied. But everyday after school, he would go on nature walks around the parks with his father, asking questions and being intrigued with everything his father said to him. He never made a friend until he reached the fourth grade. There he met Laancaster. he was unnaturally kind to him, but he shared his own demons and some days didn't want to talk or be around him. Soon Laan warmed up to Morgan and Morgan to Laan as well. When he got home he told his father about his new friend. But the next day he heard that he had moved. He had started off well, and now didn't have a friend to be with. So he turned to his father again. Morgan and his father share a bond that cannot be unbroken, and currently, Morgan has no plans in leaving his father or his father leaving him.

Morgan's first adventure.
    It was cool and damp outside that fall morning. And Morgan was cuddled up with his father. He was snuggled up in his warm, soft, and furry embrace. Yawning he opened his orange eyes and saw the sun start to peek over the mountains he lived near. They lived in a log cabin. Just him and his father. Their true home was in the city, but now and again they would come up to their mountain home for short vacations. Morgan's mother died while she was giving birth to Morgan. And he has always said that it was his fault that she died. But this morning was different. His father was still sleeping beside him. And even then did Morgan have an urge for adventure. His father looked alot like him. Although Morgan's father always said that Morgan had his mother's eyes. Morgan quietly got out if his father's fur and got down from their bed. The world was big and new to him. But this was the first time he had even gone outside alone before. Walking out of the cabin, he walked through the woods, his eyes full of wonder. Wonder of what today will bring. As Morgan's eyes scanned the horizon for something new, he saw something big out of the corner of his eye. Turning too it he saw that it was a moose. It was big with big ol' antlers coming from its head. It was standing by a small stream and eating the grass at the waters edge. He smiled and watched it as it chewed its food. He stiffened when it looked up at him.

He felt something sniffing at his back and he turned to see a smaller moose watching him carefully. Morgan decided to play with it. Chasing it around in circles and having fun. He turned at the angry sounds of the mother moose. She charged at him, feeling as though her child was being threatened by Morgan. Morgan stiffened and closed his eyes in fright. He heard a fierce cry from something and opened his eyes to see that his dad's fur was puffed up. And was standing protectivly in front of him. ''Daddy'' Morgan muttered as his father's tail swished back and forth and he stared down the moose. ''Run little one. Back to the cabin.'' His father said as he gently yet urgently nudged little Morgan back towards the direction of the cabin. Morgan heeded his father's words and ran for the cabin. Leaving his father to fend off the moose. All of a sudden, Morgan gasped as he felt himself being picked up. He realized that his father was carrying him. He was on his father's back now and he was running towards the cabin. Once there. Morgan was shaking and crying a little. Telling his father that he was sorry and would never do that again. His father smiled. ''It's all apart of life, my little Morgan. Everyone will encounter something in their life. Now, did you see the baby moose?'' He asked as he led Morgan to the bedroom. Morgan nodded, jumping up on the bed and snuggling up to his father. His father smiled. ''That's is one of the many vast creatures of wildlife.'' He said as he pulled up a box of some sort and an old-looking binder.

Morgan looked at him quizzically. His father chuckled. ''Open the box.'' He said as Morgan did so. Inside was a camera, some pencils, a notebook, a over the shoulder bag, and a binder just like his father's. ''You can use those to take pictures of wildlife you encounter, draw them, and using the bag, you can travel with it. Take good care of them Morgan.'' He said as Morgan opened his father's binder. He gasped as he saw the many pictures and drawings of creatures his father encountered. ''Those are all the creatures I have seen. Some I even made friends with.'' He said as Morgan flipped through the pages, looking at each one in awe. ''Little did you know, I was an adventurer like you. And my father gave me these same items. So I thought I'd give them to you.'' He said as Morgan wondered about all the creatures he would find.

the items of Morgan B. Breeze All items were given to him by his father. Here's a brief synopsis of them.
    His bag » His bag was a special cargo holder. It has many pockets and he usually carries a bunch of stuff with him. Like everything his father game him, along with a few more items. A painting kit, his headphones and ipaw'd (CD version if an iPod) a scarf, his hat, another hat but with horns on it, some gloves, and even a necklace that his mother left for him when he was little. They all have a story to tell.

His camera » His camera is like his baby and even though he has never really um... taken great care of it it is still workable. It has been there for him for years on end and he isn't about to give it up. He has two. The one his father gave him, and his own camera. They are both workable and help him on his work.

His necklace » The cross necklace that his mother left to him. It was a family airloom and its been in his family for thousands of years and generations to come. It holds a family secret that Morgan has yet to know about.

His notebook » His notebook. His trusty notebook. He loves that thing dearly holding all his drawings inside. Some of his family too.

His binder » The magical binder of Morgan. The binder that holds everything. From drawing s to sketches to pictures to even little things he's picked up from time to time on his merry adventures throughout the world.
Last edited by koegami on Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bananer » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:00 am

Yes you may! I do love some extras in the morning >u<
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

Image Image Image
bananer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elentari » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:39 am

Username: Elentari
Name: Blueward
What's in the orb? The echoes of the sea in a conch shell and the last blue of the sky when it fades into the sunset.
What does it enjoy to draw?

I am the one who paints the world blue
Far seas and whirling skies
Sapphire stones and distant peaks
And crystal-glowing eyes
The banded feathers of the blue jay
Fifth curving stripe of the rainbow
I touch the blooming asters frail
And so you will always know.
Elentari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elentari » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:46 am

When is this going to end?
Elentari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bananer » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:03 am

On sunday! :3
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

Image Image Image
bananer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:18 pm

good luck everyone

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:48 am

Bumping.

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elentari » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:50 am

Sunday's come and gone several times now. Now when is this going to end?
Elentari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bananer » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:57 pm

Raegami wrote:Name: Morgan Flynn
What's in the orb his odd photographic memory and all the happiness a child could have

what does it enjoy to draw?
painting the aurora borealis. Flynn has always found it an exciting challenge to paint the spectacular natural night display of the authors. The display is such a complex thing. It's always a great challenge for him. He paints with a variety of different things. Like his tail, his ways, his brush, and even using different forest items as well. The steaks on him were paints that he used and gotten it on his body. His horns were originally white but he painted them with a mirror and a paintbrush.

first hobby
His hobby is taking pics of wildlife and drawing them. He loves to draw. It runs in the family. Well on his father's side anyways. He loves cameras as well. Truthfully, he is first love is the cameras, and his second, his father. And then so on and so forth. He, like any other person has a bunch of interests, likes, dislikes and hobbies. Everything of the sort. But now off that topic. Onto the rest of my form.

Short Personality smart -- sophisticated -- graceful -- kind -- all 'round pleasing
sexuality Homosexual. although he has a crush on a certain PW

Explained personality
Morgan is defiantly smart, sophisticated, graceful, kind and all around pleasing. It's all true. Morgan has a kind heart. Willing to do anything for anyone without asking for anything in return. He is sophisticated but you don't normally see that side of him unless he's with someone he likes, his father, or around a large group of people. Other than that he is one happy go lucky guy. He is graceful. I'm not saying that he is totally full of grace, but he can walk correctly. He is smart. A bit over average for his grade level. Thanks to his father. And yes, he is all around pleasing. A nice person to be around. He does have a wacky and adventurous side to him, but that's just second nature.

interests key [ ✗ - disinterested o - interested in ]
    ✗ - singing or dancing
    o - researching the wildlife of the sea, sky, and land
    ✗ - people who are way into the love lives of others
    o - going on safari trips with his crush
    ✗ - zoos. he hates them
    o - wildlife centers
    ✗ - daredevil stunts
    o - becoming a professional photographer

likes and dislikes [ key -- ✗ - dislikes o - likes ]
    ✗ - being told that he can or cannot research a certain species
    o - going out on nature walks
    ✗ - loosing his camera
    o - have a wide range of knowledge of different animal species
    ✗ - most love relationships
    o - seeing baby animals
    ✗ - animals that are caged up. they are meant to be free
    o - going to national and state parks

Morgan's childhood history
    When Morgan was a baby, he had a strong relationship with his father. His father cared for him. And they had an unbreakable bond. Morgan would go everywhere with him, and never left his side. His father would teach him many things. But the one thing his father always thought him about, was the wildlife around him. Every day they would go out and have some kind of exploring or teaching lesson. Usually Morgan would follow his father around and take pictures of his own with his camera. It was common though for Morgan to get lost. One day he had met a little falcon. His father had told him all about falcons. It bit him and he cried for days. His father would tell him it was all apart of learning. Not to get to close to the wildlife. And to leave them be if they want to be alone.

Making friends was hard for Morgan in the city. When he went to school, he was the outcast of the group and was never liked. It was very difficult for him to get around, make friends, and even have a decent day without breaking down or getting hurt. He wasn't clumsy, he was just being bullied. But everyday after school, he would go on nature walks around the parks with his father, asking questions and being intrigued with everything his father said to him. He never made a friend until he reached the fourth grade. There he met Laancaster. he was unnaturally kind to him, but he shared his own demons and some days didn't want to talk or be around him. Soon Laan warmed up to Morgan and Morgan to Laan as well. When he got home he told his father about his new friend. But the next day he heard that he had moved. He had started off well, and now didn't have a friend to be with. So he turned to his father again. Morgan and his father share a bond that cannot be unbroken, and currently, Morgan has no plans in leaving his father or his father leaving him.

Morgan's first adventure.
    It was cool and damp outside that fall morning. And Morgan was cuddled up with his father. He was snuggled up in his warm, soft, and furry embrace. Yawning he opened his orange eyes and saw the sun start to peek over the mountains he lived near. They lived in a log cabin. Just him and his father. Their true home was in the city, but now and again they would come up to their mountain home for short vacations. Morgan's mother died while she was giving birth to Morgan. And he has always said that it was his fault that she died. But this morning was different. His father was still sleeping beside him. And even then did Morgan have an urge for adventure. His father looked alot like him. Although Morgan's father always said that Morgan had his mother's eyes. Morgan quietly got out if his father's fur and got down from their bed. The world was big and new to him. But this was the first time he had even gone outside alone before. Walking out of the cabin, he walked through the woods, his eyes full of wonder. Wonder of what today will bring. As Morgan's eyes scanned the horizon for something new, he saw something big out of the corner of his eye. Turning too it he saw that it was a moose. It was big with big ol' antlers coming from its head. It was standing by a small stream and eating the grass at the waters edge. He smiled and watched it as it chewed its food. He stiffened when it looked up at him.

He felt something sniffing at his back and he turned to see a smaller moose watching him carefully. Morgan decided to play with it. Chasing it around in circles and having fun. He turned at the angry sounds of the mother moose. She charged at him, feeling as though her child was being threatened by Morgan. Morgan stiffened and closed his eyes in fright. He heard a fierce cry from something and opened his eyes to see that his dad's fur was puffed up. And was standing protectivly in front of him. ''Daddy'' Morgan muttered as his father's tail swished back and forth and he stared down the moose. ''Run little one. Back to the cabin.'' His father said as he gently yet urgently nudged little Morgan back towards the direction of the cabin. Morgan heeded his father's words and ran for the cabin. Leaving his father to fend off the moose. All of a sudden, Morgan gasped as he felt himself being picked up. He realized that his father was carrying him. He was on his father's back now and he was running towards the cabin. Once there. Morgan was shaking and crying a little. Telling his father that he was sorry and would never do that again. His father smiled. ''It's all apart of life, my little Morgan. Everyone will encounter something in their life. Now, did you see the baby moose?'' He asked as he led Morgan to the bedroom. Morgan nodded, jumping up on the bed and snuggling up to his father. His father smiled. ''That's is one of the many vast creatures of wildlife.'' He said as he pulled up a box of some sort and an old-looking binder.

Morgan looked at him quizzically. His father chuckled. ''Open the box.'' He said as Morgan did so. Inside was a camera, some pencils, a notebook, a over the shoulder bag, and a binder just like his father's. ''You can use those to take pictures of wildlife you encounter, draw them, and using the bag, you can travel with it. Take good care of them Morgan.'' He said as Morgan opened his father's binder. He gasped as he saw the many pictures and drawings of creatures his father encountered. ''Those are all the creatures I have seen. Some I even made friends with.'' He said as Morgan flipped through the pages, looking at each one in awe. ''Little did you know, I was an adventurer like you. And my father gave me these same items. So I thought I'd give them to you.'' He said as Morgan wondered about all the creatures he would find.

the items of Morgan B. Breeze All items were given to him by his father. Here's a brief synopsis of them.
    His bag » His bag was a special cargo holder. It has many pockets and he usually carries a bunch of stuff with him. Like everything his father game him, along with a few more items. A painting kit, his headphones and ipaw'd (CD version if an iPod) a scarf, his hat, another hat but with horns on it, some gloves, and even a necklace that his mother left for him when he was little. They all have a story to tell.

His camera » His camera is like his baby and even though he has never really um... taken great care of it it is still workable. It has been there for him for years on end and he isn't about to give it up. He has two. The one his father gave him, and his own camera. They are both workable and help him on his work.

His necklace » The cross necklace that his mother left to him. It was a family airloom and its been in his family for thousands of years and generations to come. It holds a family secret that Morgan has yet to know about.

His notebook » His notebook. His trusty notebook. He loves that thing dearly holding all his drawings inside. Some of his family too.

His binder » The magical binder of Morgan. The binder that holds everything. From drawing s to sketches to pictures to even little things he's picked up from time to time on his merry adventures throughout the world.

You always work so hard to get your wargs! Congrats!
Sorry for the late judging. I kindof had a quite Big tragedy at home.
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

Image Image Image
bananer

My pets
My items
My wishlist