Coloration: Slate Grullo Snowflake Appaloosa
Genes: EE aa Dd nLp
Dam: Foundation
Sire: Foundation
Offspring:
This is Home "Americana"
Call Me Classy "Cruz"
The Fear of Falling Apart

Based on Midnight this tolter is one of 5 half siblings.

Sheperd wrote:

“The night is the hardest time
to be alive and 4am knows
all my secrets.”
    Poppy Z. Brite

Username: Sheperd
Show Name: ---
Barn Name: Somnus
    Roman god of dreams.
Halter Color: The halter is blue, like this. It used to be brighter, but it is highly worn. The buckles are silver. There is a missing patch of leather on the cheekpiece.

Personality: Somnus is a sweet but extremely pessimistic stallion. He is sometimes seen sulking in isolation, but he likes it that way. Somnus dislikes hurting others and puts others before his own interests. A selfless stallion, you might say. Around tolters he doesn't know, he remained quiet and will not speak unless a conversation is initiated by the other. Or the other just speaks first. Somnus, on the inside, happens to be a sad tolter. It's an unfortunate thing to say, but at birth, he was attacked by one of the neighboring ranch's dogs. Thus Somnus remained traumatized and grew pessimistic over the years, looking down on himself. This shows that Somnus has little self-esteem. However, remember, Somnus is also one of the sweetest stallions you could ever meet. Once you gain his trust and his loyalty, he will always be there for you.
Favorite Color and Why: Somnus actually likes blue. It is the color of the sky during the light and lively hours as well as the color of the ocean, which he happens to love. Blue is also a cool color, and Somnus, for some reason, hates warm colors. Also, Somnus' father had a blue halter which was passed down to him.

I felt a connection with this tolter. Thus, the personality is similar to my own, and his favorite color is mine. Thank you for this opportunity, and good luck to everyone else.
Last edited by Tynahi on Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tynahi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #1802 Slate Grullo Snowflake Appaloosa

Postby guilttripping » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:41 pm

Username: fjord rider
Show Name: Twilight Music of the Night
Barn Name: Midnight
Halter Color: Black with silver buckles

Personality: Midnight is a shy horse who rarely comes out
In day time. He usually just sleeps. He is quiet and never really communicates with the other horses. At night he comes out. He feels more alive to be joined with his name sake. Midnight. The black shrouds him like a robe as he escapes and gallops round. That is when he is properly at peace.
Favorite Color and Why:
Black because he doesn't get noticed in the black of the night. He doesn't like bright colours because they hurt his eyes because he sleeps mostly in the day. Also because he is a very proud stallion and he needs not a playful colour.

Last edited by guilttripping on Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
guilttripping

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BluebonnetBree » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:54 pm

Username: Mother~of~Dragons
    Show Name: Night Escape
    Barn Name: Zorr
    Halter Color: red/black ombré w/ silver metal

Personality: Tough | Sarcastic | Stern | Leader | Curious
    Favorite Color and Why: Zorr really loves the color red. It's a color that has a lot of different meanings but it always shows an certain aura of power and dominance and he feels it reflects himself. Secretly he also feels the color is always associated with love and he's always wanted to find a mate and settle down from his chaotic life style.
Hello! Please call me Bree <3
I'm always available to talk if you need to!
She/Her pronouns
I'm an artist for Range Trotters & Lone Bashkir Curlys please check them out!
ImageImage
Bluebonnet Creek Ranch
^My current stable page^
BluebonnetBree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heyheygirl101 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:32 pm

Username: heyheygirl101
Show Name: The Darkest Hour
Barn Name: Grimm
Halter Color: something to do with the Grimm reaper

Personality: Grimm, is a very nice and sociable stallion, he is often a little prankster, and likes to joke around with the foals, while the other adult stallions tend to have nothing to do with them. Most of the time Grimm is looked at as the fun unvle figure in the herd, always fun to be around, but hardly strict enough to be a parent. He often gets in trouble with the mares because he tends to have a rubber leg and gives the foals everything they want, like to much sugar water before bed... but shh what the mare's don't know won't hurt 'em.
Favorite Color and Why: Grimm's favourite colour is the colour of the night sky, yes I know that's a broad range of colour, but he loves looking up at it and seeing all of the stars, some brighter than others, standing out on the dark blue/black background, the stillness that night brings allows him to just wonder and be alone, which is why he loves the colours so much, becasue as he wonders he often looks to the stars to see if they might know the answers.
Last edited by heyheygirl101 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌, 𝒞𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓁𝑒𝓎,
𝐼’𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉, 𝒹𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒, 𝓎𝑜𝓊’𝓇𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒶...

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hiya! I'm Heyhey <3
Pronouns are she/her and I am a proud bisexual Image
Trades are always open just may not always be accepted.
Links to my character storage below

╚═════════════════════════╝

𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉,
𝒯𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜𝓁𝑒
𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹, 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒹𝑜𝓃’𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊?
heyheygirl101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mooncakes » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:45 am

all my secrets.”
    Poppy Z. Brite

Roman god of dreams.
Halter Color: The halter is blue, like this. It used to be brighter, but it is highly worn. The buckles are silver. There is a missing patch of leather on the cheekpiece.

Personality: Somnus is a sweet but extremely pessimistic stallion. He is sometimes seen sulking in isolation, but he likes it that way. Somnus dislikes hurting others and puts others before his own interests. A selfless stallion, you might say. Around tolters he doesn't know, he remained quiet and will not speak unless a conversation is initiated by the other. Or the other just speaks first. Somnus, on the inside, happens to be a sad tolter. It's an unfortunate thing to say, but at birth, he was attacked by one of the neighboring ranch's dogs. Thus Somnus remained traumatized and grew pessimistic over the years, looking down on himself. This shows that Somnus has little self-esteem. However, remember, Somnus is also one of the sweetest stallions you could ever meet. Once you gain his trust and his loyalty, he will always be there for you.
Favorite Color and Why: Somnus actually likes blue. It is the color of the sky during the light and lively hours as well as the color of the ocean, which he happens to love. Blue is also a cool color, and Somnus, for some reason, hates warm colors. Also, Somnus' father had a blue halter which was passed down to him.

I felt a connection with this tolter. Thus, the personality is similar to my own, and his favorite color is mine. Thank you for this opportunity, and good luck to everyone else.
mooncakes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fawn- » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:34 pm

Username: Fire-Rose
Show Name: The Witching Hour
Barn Name: Midnight
Halter Color: grey

Personality: Strong , brave, confident, adventurous, organized, sneaky
Favorite Color and Why: Midnight likes Violet because it is the perfect shade of purple for everything. He has always loved violet flowers, and he always has some in his stall. It was the color of the flower that he was given at his birthday and he has been fascinated by it ever since.
Last edited by fawn- on Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
fawn-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tynahi » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:22 am

Ends on Tuesday!
Tynahi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tynahi » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:15 am

Sheperd wrote:

all my secrets.”
    Poppy Z. Brite

Roman god of dreams.

Congrats
Tynahi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mooncakes » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:00 pm

Argh, I don't know what to say. I love him dearly as he shares so many characteristics with me. Thank you so, so much. c: <3
mooncakes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Insignia.Peril » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:13 pm

There has been a mix up with numbering, this tolter should be #1798.
| (=^.^=)
[male | 18+ | intp | chaotic good | slytherin]
Insignia.Peril

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me