Sire: Foundation
Offspring:
The Fear of Falling Apart

infallible. wrote:
Username: infallible.
Show Name: Yours Truly
Barn Name: Anaheim
Coloration: Silver Bay Varnish Blanket Appaloosa
Halter Color: Her eye color with black flecks and black airbrushed around the buckles, a white heart in the center. C: (Matching black buckles, please!)

Personality: Hesitant - Gentle - Sweet - Easily Spooked - Sentimental - Protective
How They Got Separated: Anaheim was unfortunately separated from her mother through a tragic birth defect - she was born allergic to her mother's milk. After a little while, ranch hands started noticing Anaheim was becoming sick after drinking from her mother, and after some tests, they located the problem. Due to this heart-breaking allergy, they had to send Anaheim's mother off to a neighboring ranch and give her a new mother that she could properly drink from before being able to be hand-fed milk. She's now a strong, healthy girl, and is believed to hardly remember the tragedy ever taking place - though they have noticed she takes quite a liking to new foals.
Last edited by Tynahi on Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Tynahi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #1758 Brindled Sooty Buttermilk Buckskin

Postby CertainNorth » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:17 pm

Fall, you already requested and have the one antilles X wysteria foal from me. You just used two slots and that's not cool, man :(

Here
CertainNorth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tynahi » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:27 pm

Tendency wrote:Fall, you already requested and have the one antilles X wysteria foal from me. You just used two slots and that's not cool, man :(

Here

Oh! I'm so sorry I didn't know about that breeding. Ill take this down until it is resolved between you both.
Tynahi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CertainNorth » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:07 am

It's not your fault Ty. Though, it brings up a good point for how breeding permission is regulated or not? I know there is not a lot that can be done about it though. Hopefully, people just keep better track of what babies they have.

This guy isn't going to be kept, since fall wants to keep the first breeding and I don't want this one since I was hoping to request a dun. You could probably just remake this as another adopt? Just so you don't waste the page? idk, up to you
CertainNorth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #1758 Silver Bay Varnish Blanket Appaloosa

Postby Tynahi » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:07 am

Up for Adoption!
Tynahi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Chomp » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:08 am

Username:
Champion.
Show Name:
End of The World
Barn Name:
Kaleidoscope
Halter Color:
Mostly black with a stripe of yellow in the center of the black, shiny silver buckles.
Personality:
WIP
How They Got Separated:
Using the idea of horse theft don't take please
Last edited by Captain Chomp on Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hey Captain Chomp here, wanna talk, just PM me I really like making new friends on here.
-
Sweetheart
My Bae
More To come <3

Click him please <3
Captain Chomp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheToyMaker » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:10 am

Res <3
Username:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Halter Color:

Personality:
How They Got Separated:
TheToyMaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heyheygirl101 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:11 am

I want this so badly

Username: heyheygirl101
Show Name: The Rusting Tin Man
Barn Name: Cain
Halter Color: Rusting tin. like this

Personality: Authoratative - Policing - Independant - Interpersonal.
How They Got Separated: Cain and his mother were out one day, far in the forests of their home, in this forest were many great places to graze among other animals, such as dear and rabbits, and Cain had made many friends in these places, that he played with often. However there were also dangers in this forest that many had never encountered before, such as wranglers who were looking for wild horses such as Cain and his mother.
Cain and a young buck had befriended each other in the grazing patch they had visited, the little buck, who had not yet grown his antlers, wanted to practice head butting with Cain, so of course he said yes, he loved to have fun back then. So they started playing and ended up getting farther and farther away from the meadow as they pretended to be in a great battle. Little did Cain know he was being watched by some wranglers, who had been following their herd for quite a while, and had come to notice that Cain and his mother never really stayed with them when it came to grazing time, they always found lusher spots. One of the wranglers who was by the grazing ground let out a wolf howl to let them know the mare wouldn't be able to reach her colt, if they grabbed him now. However his mother heard this sound, and so did Cain, she called for him, as she looked around and Cain called back, she heard him the second time and ran off in his direction. However the wranglers had already roped him up and muzzled him preventing him from calling to his mother any longer, she was there in seconds but they were already hiding in the bush. Cain tried to struggle to get her attention, but the ropes cute into his skin as he did, causing quite a large amount of pain for the foal. She tried to sniff him out as well, but the scent of humans had over powered his own. She cried for him again before heading off towards the herd in hopes that he had made it to them first. Sadly, she never saw her son again, and Cain never saw his mother, which changed him forever.
Last edited by heyheygirl101 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌, 𝒞𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓁𝑒𝓎,
𝐼’𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉, 𝒹𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒, 𝓎𝑜𝓊’𝓇𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒶...

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hiya! I'm Heyhey <3
Pronouns are she/her and I am a proud bisexual Image
Trades are always open just may not always be accepted.
Links to my character storage below

╚═════════════════════════╝

𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉,
𝒯𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜𝓁𝑒
𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹, 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒹𝑜𝓃’𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊?
heyheygirl101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby defiance. » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:11 am

Username: Risk.
Show Name: Blood Sport
Barn Name: Exodus
Halter Color: Black with golden buckles
Personality: Exodus is a regal mare and always have been. She's calm and collected and can't be bothered by many things at all. She knows what works out in her best interest and why, and she always does things that further her own agenda regardless of how it may affect others. She's not cruel or mean, per se, she's just not especially friendly. Being alone for the majority of her life, she's come to rely on herself rather than others and knows that there are very few people in this world you can actually count on to be there when you need them.
How They Got Separated: Exodus was born in Moore, Oklahoma, and she rather liked the state. She lived in a small, hilltop barn with her mother, her old brother Zinc, and her father. It was just them and a donkey named Peters. The disaster hit one night, and no one could've been prepared for it.

The tornado was huge. It ripped through the fences outside, tossing them into the air like they were lightweights. Exodus huddled in the back of her stall, her tiny ears pricked and her tail swishing with fear. She could see her mother in the stall across from her nervously pacing, listening to the howling of the wind and sound of wood being ripped from the ground. Her father was in the stall next to her mother, equally as nervous. She couldn't see her brother or the donkey from here, but she was definitely looking. She reared up on her hind legs occasionally to peek through the bars, but nothing. Just the loud howling of the wind.

And then, in a blur of dust and wood and rain and lightening, half of the barn was ripped away. Exodus can't really remember now what happened exactly, it has all become an unfortunately blur, but she remembered half of the barn with her father and mother getting ripped into the sky, she remembers the wind being strong enough to rip apart her stall and she ran. She ran and ran and ran from the hilltop and from that swirling black mass of death until her young, filly legs could take her no further. And then, by some miracle, she found the strength to run more until her hooves chipped from the unforgiving terrain and her knees wobbled, and the flying rocks had ripped wounds in her legs.

She was on her own for a long time before she was rounded up and brought to an auction, and though everything is a blur she'll always remember the way she lost not only her mother, but her entire family, and it stays with her, sitting dormant in the back of her mind until something triggers it again.
Last edited by defiance. on Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
wip
defiance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiraeth + hound » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:12 am

Username: infallible.
Show Name: Yours Truly
Barn Name: Anaheim
Halter Color: Her eye color with black flecks and black airbrushed around the buckles, a white heart in the center. C: (Matching black buckles, please!)

Personality: Hesitant - Gentle - Sweet - Easily Spooked - Sentimental - Protective
How They Got Separated: Anaheim was unfortunately separated from her mother through a tragic birth defect - she was born allergic to her mother's milk. After a little while, ranch hands started noticing Anaheim was becoming sick after drinking from her mother, and after some tests, they located the problem. Due to this heart-breaking allergy, they had to send Anaheim's mother off to a neighboring ranch and give her a new mother that she could properly drink from before being able to be hand-fed milk. She's now a strong, healthy girl, and is believed to hardly remember the tragedy ever taking place - though they have noticed she takes quite a liking to new foals.
Last edited by hiraeth + hound on Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌──────────────────┐

no longer active
avatar - saturnus . sig art - wolberdan
commissions

| DA | I G |

└──────────────────┘

hiraeth + hound

My pets
My items