DCH #56 by monochrome.

Based on Click to view
Artist monochrome. [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

DCH #56

Postby monochrome. » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:20 pm

Okay, guys. It's time for me to come clean. I have a very serious addiction..... to flea bitten gray horses.
It's so true though, like the other day we were at my barn and someone showed me a picture of a flea bitten gray for sale, and I was in love. Like I would've bought that horse even though I'd never met or ridden him. *sigh* This addiction is a terrible one to have.

I really really really want to keep this girl but I love you guys so you can have her.
*goes cries in corner*
Lol I was (semi)kidding there, it's okay ^

ANYWAYS,
This'll just be an impress me contest. Prettying up / extras encouraged, must include the criteria below:
Code: Select all
Username:
Show Name {Optional}:
Name:
Height: 14.5 hh
Personality:

Phenotype: Flea bitten Gray with Dark blue dorsal stripe & eyes
Genotype: EE/aa/Gg {I think cx}

Information about Gray Horses for those of you that are interested:

A gray foal may be born any color. However, bay, chestnut, or black base colors are most often seen. As the horse matures, white hairs begin to replace the base or birth color. Usually white hairs are first seen by the muzzle, eyes and flanks, occasionally at birth, and usually by the age of one year. Over time, white hairs replace the birth color and the horse changes slowly to either a rose gray, salt and pepper (or iron gray), or dapple gray. As the horse ages, the coat continues to lighten to a pure white or fleabitten gray hair coat. Thus, the many variations of gray coloring in horses are intermediate steps that a young horse takes while graying out from a birth color to a hair coat that is completely "white."

Source: Here
monochrome.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DCH #56

Postby monochrome. » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:41 am

Bump c:
monochrome.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GallopingHowl » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:02 am

Username:
Show Name {Optional}: Running with the Storm
Name: Storm
Personality: She is an amazing mare that is very kind and sweet. She has a smooth trot and canter that is a little slow, but she loves to jump. She is a sweet mare that loves people and horses, especially foals. Storm has a great personality, but bonds especially well with some people and horses. Bossy mares are the only thing that makes her ears pin. She tends to like to be the lead mare so she can watch over all the horses and lead them in the right direction.
Geno: EE/aa/Gg {I think cx}
Coat: Flea-bitten grey with dark blue eyes and dorsal stripe <3 <3 <3 <3

Why I want her: This is such a gorgeous mare, my favorite color. You have amazing drawings, and this is such a gorgeous horse. The flea-bitten grey has such great detail and I love the unnatural color dorsal stripe. This is my dream horse, I hope I get her!

════♔════
- Exo -

She/Her pronouns
Practically a horse
Music freak
xxxxxxxxxx
Tolters
Characters
xxxxxxxxxx
ImageImage

GallopingHowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monochrome. » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:17 pm

GallopingHowl wrote:Username:
Show Name {Optional}: Running with the Storm
Name: Storm
Personality: She is an amazing mare that is very kind and sweet. She has a smooth trot and canter that is a little slow, but she loves to jump. She is a sweet mare that loves people and horses, especially foals. Storm has a great personality, but bonds especially well with some people and horses. Bossy mares are the only thing that makes her ears pin. She tends to like to be the lead mare so she can watch over all the horses and lead them in the right direction.
Geno: EE/aa/Gg {I think cx}
Coat: Flea-bitten grey with dark blue eyes and dorsal stripe <3 <3 <3 <3

Why I want her: This is such a gorgeous mare, my favorite color. You have amazing drawings, and this is such a gorgeous horse. The flea-bitten grey has such great detail and I love the unnatural color dorsal stripe. This is my dream horse, I hope I get her!

Winner, take care of her c:
monochrome.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me