Owner: ~Birch~
Horse's Name: Ashling
Name Meaning: Means “a vision” or “a dream,”
Height: 15.2hh
Rarity: Common

Foals:

Chateau Image

Shepe Image
Last edited by preppy paws on Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:20 am, edited 5 times in total.
preppy paws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DAM: Black Spotted Blanket

Postby Jitterbug. » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:36 pm

Owner: Jitterbug.
Horse's Name: Sierra
Name Meaning: Meaning dark
Favorite Stuffed Animal: How the stuffed purple elephant ended up half buried in the sand in the middle of the desert is a mystery that is unlikely to ever be solved, but ever since the day when sweet little Sierra stumbled across it as a foal following behind her mother, the two have been inseparable.
Art Or Story: Art to come <3
Last edited by Jitterbug. on Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Previously HorsesForCourses - please don't steal!

wmes art dams gypsies

Jitterbug.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angua » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:52 pm

withdraw, lost connection :(
Last edited by Angua on Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Angua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stride » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:51 am

σωηєя
Stride c:

ηαмє
Nessa
(neh-sah)
An Irish name meaning “born of the dark".

нєιgнт
15.2hh

gєη∂єя
Mare

яαяιту
Common

ѕтυƒƒє∂ αηιмαℓ
Her favorite stuffed animal is a ragged little owl doll, who she affectionately calls 'Scotty.' If brought up in conversation, she'll deny Scotty's existence, but she really loves the little guy <3
(he looks like this)

ѕтσяу
This village had been absolutely destroyed.

Nessa nervously skittered around, pawing through burnt piles of wood, looking for any sign of life. The village looked like it had been torn apart by some unspeakable rage, with bits and pieces of random material lying around, fluttering in the wind. Dressers inside houses we're half open, with clothes spilling over onto the ground. Windows were cracked, and she stood as far away from the red liquid on the windowsill as she could. Belongings lay in the streets, as though the people who dropped them couldn't be bothered to pick them back up.

The village was now a ghost town.

She hadn't come too close to the small town of houses, with it's usual hustle and bustling noises that drew her away from human life in general. But now it was oddly quiet, the only thing she heard was the small pieces of objects blowing around in the desert wind. It sent a stiff, cold sort of feeling to the back of her neck. Pushing a cracked door slightly open with her head, she peered inside what seemed to be a family room. Walking in, she felt claustrophobic. How did humans live in these small, four-walled cages their entire lives?

She spent a while just looking around. The house was a hurricane, pots and pans were on the cracked floor, and a muddy footprint stamped the kitchen floor, stark against the pale surface. In what she assumed to be the kid's room, clothes lay all of the floor, pinks and blues muddling into one big pile. That's when she found him.

Somewhat concealed by an overturned mattress, a little owl lay there, glass eyes staring unseeingly up at Nessa. She stared at it for a while, before reaching her neck over to pull the owl out of the wreckage. With a tug, it was free, and in her mouth. Turning, she took one last look at the house. Broken glass glittered like jewels in the sunlight of a broken window, at one corner of the living room.

Promptly turning, with her new owl friend in her firm grasp, she left the little village behind her. The ghost town was speeding off the horizon in her wake, and she felt numb. A hollow feeling settled in her chest as she ran away from the town. Nessa let one last thought grace her mind as she put the subject out of her mind.

What had really happened?
stride

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby red fox. » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:41 am

Owner: red fox.
Horse's Name: Saoirse
Name Meaning:
Favorite Stuffed Animal:
Art Or Story:

WIP

After a very long break,
I have decided to dip my toes in the water here again.

^As of 6/22/2019.^

Please be aware I am both a college student and chronically ill,
timely answers are not always within my wheelhouse.

red fox.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:52 pm

Owner: SpartanAmethyst
Horse's Name: Dubheasa (doo-VAH-sa); "Brenna" (nickname)
Name Meaning: From Old Irish dub "dark" + ess "waterfall", probably meaning "dark lady of the waterfall". Her nickname means "Raven maiden" or dark-haired".
Favorite Stuffed Animal: A little otter plushie she carries around everywhere.
Art: Coming soon~ Has an end date been decided?
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mizure Uchiha » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:02 pm

Owner: ✶Mizure Uchiha❄
Horse's Name: Cary
Name Meaning: CARY: Irish surname transferred to unisex forename use, from an Anglicized form of Gaelic Ó Ciardha, "descendant of Ciardha ("black, dark"), hence "dark one."
Favorite Stuffed Animal: Image Stuffed wolf
Art Or Story: Story:

Cary was always a strange one. Some called her cold others called her evil, to herself she thought herself the sane mare among the insane. She was a dark mysterious mare that many feared before ever getting to know her. She was truely a bright, wise and beautiful mare with a kind and loving heart. That however would change as the other continued to treat as something that was not just evil but pure evil. The reason for the change was because of the stuffed animal she found and fell in love with. The animal was a wolf!

The others now feared her thinking she had truely gone evil! They believed that somehow the stuffed animal was really a wolf with magical abilities. They believed that it spoke to her and would make her into one of them. They believed it would turn her into a savage killer that would destroy them all. They would never believe it was a harmless stuffed animal.

The more they pushed Cary away the more she became what they feared. The stuffed animal became her only friend and she was seen talking to it confirming the others' fears about her. She soon started sleeping during the day and only coming out at night. She was going to show them once and for all that monsters were created not born.

Cary slid out one night and stood over a hill over looking the herd. How she hated them now! They had shunned her and treated her like dirt. she would show them all. She let out a terrifying scream and charged down the hill. She was fast on her feet and was upon the herd before they knew it. She was soon attacking the older weaker ones.

Suddenly a young foal came out and walked towards her. She kept her head bowed. She dropped a stuffed animal at Cary's feet. It was her stuffed wolf! she stared stunned. The young foal looked up at her. "It isn't evil and neither are you. It is just a stuffed animal and you are just a beautiful mare that was thought evil because she was different." Tears fell down Cary's face as the truth of the foal's words reached her and the rest of the herd. From that day forward the herd never treated Cary or others like her the same way. They cared and loved her and gave others benefit of a doubt.
Mizure Uchiha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redpineapple1 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:31 pm

withdrawing. sorry x)
Last edited by redpineapple1 on Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
redpineapple1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FireIceHeart » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:09 am

~removed~
Last edited by FireIceHeart on Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
FireIceHeart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HopelessOutsider » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:49 am

Owner: TheOakTree
Horse's Name: Keeva