Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

DAM: Golden Palomino Extended Spotted Blanket

Postby Cloud' » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:58 am

Owner: Risk.
Horse's Name: Atilius
Height: 14.3hh
Rarity: Rare
Last edited by Cloud' on Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

When all the trees have been cut down,
when all the animals have been hunted,
when all the waters are polluted,
when all the air is unsafe to breathe,
only then will you discover you cannot eat money.

Cloud'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DAM: Golden Palomino Extended Spotted Blanket

Postby G.L'S » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:14 am

Owner: G.L'S
Horse's name: Forseti
Height: 15.3hh
Short Personality: Forseti is a charming, loveable kind of guy who loves to have a good time. He loves to socialize and party and keep everyone happy. He's the life of the gathering and is a bit of a bro in that regard. He can also be known for not taking things seriously because he's so focused on everything being awesome and fun.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Sup y'all. I'm just a person
stumbling through life and
trying to adult as best I can.
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WMEs-DAMs-Chrys-GSAs-SMWs-Thread

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SerenWish » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:49 am

Owner: SerenWish
Horse's Name: Alamar ("Gold" in Arabic)
Short Personality: Alamar is a competitive soul who likes to push himself (and sometimes others). He is very determined and goal-focused and sometimes has issues with lazy or irresponsible DAMs. He expects alot of himself and others and that sometimes drives others away. However, he can be very supportive and kind.
SerenWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChiisieChii » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:21 am

Owner: ChiisieChii
    Horse's Name: Casanova Sin Amor (Casanova without love)
    Short Personality: His name can be confusing when you meet him, but it's easy to tell why when you get to know him. He is a flirty, charming and attention sick stallion with a love for all mares. But his problem is to stick with just one. He has never been the kind of guy to be leader in the herd, neither to have a family and will most likely go for quite a while being a bachelor. -Sin Amor was added as a nickname, but he ended up calling himself that to get great pickup lines.
quitting.
ChiisieChii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cavy's Girl » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:55 pm

Owner: Cavy's Girl
Horse's Name: Dubhe ("Bear" the name of the alpha star in the constellation Ursa Major)
Short Personality: He is practical, systematic, and thorough. Dubhe has the expression of leadership and organizational skills, shrewdness, and analytical ability. He is mathematically adept and has great patience with work of a detailed nature. Particular about his material possessions, he keeps everything he owns in a good state of repair. Because of his matter-of-fact influence, it limits, to some degree, his ability to be flexible and spontaneous. He tends to treat new and unfamiliar ideas with skepticism. Because of his serious, responsible qualities, he doesn't recognize the importance of a sense of humor and optimistic perspective of life. In some ways he is not overly emotional and sympathetic to others and can be shrewd and materialistic. Friends and associates may detect a lack of feeling and sympathy in their relationship with him. He sees the practical side of situations and tend to deal with problems in an objective, sensible, and systematic way. That is his way of helping others through challenging situations. Being self-sufficient, he must remember that thoughtful expressions of affection toward those close to him are important. He expresses his appreciation for others by what he does for them rather than by what he says. His interests and hobbies are generally along practical, technical, or scientific lines.
Image ImageImage
---I am married---I have a 3yr old son---I live in the US---
---I need pets and items from my wishlist only---
---I will do some art for pets on my wishlist (PM me)---
ImageImageImageImageImage
【Reading:】A Mɪᴅsᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ Nɪɢʜᴛ's Dʀᴇᴀᴍ, ᴘɢ. ? 〖Watching:〗Aᴋᴀᴍᴇ Gᴀ Kɪʟʟ!, ᴇᴘ. 17
『Doing:』I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ! >.<
ImageImageImage
Cavy's Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stabbrielle » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:33 pm

Owner: captain awesome
Horse's Name: Chinooke
Short Personality: Chinooke is a sharp, clever stallion. With a silver tongue and a charming demeanour, he can talk his way out of trouble as easy as blinking and eye. He is rather smooth around the ladies, who seem to be drawn to him like "flies to honey" (his words), but still he prefers the conquest, the difficult mare over those who flock to him. He enjoys a challenge, something to sharpen his wits and to strengthen his game. Dispite it all, Chinooks is a natural leader, who runs his harem with an iron hoof. He's very hard on his sons and soft on his daughters, who are the only ones who can bend his will. He's very resourceful as a lead stallion, as his mind is like a detailed map of the dunes, spotted with the remote oasises and when they are at their best. Due to this he and his herd are always on the move, typically at dawn or dust when the suns rays are at their softest.
stabbrielle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The One & Only Vapor » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:11 pm

{{ is it a mare or stallion? xD the top form says mare, but the official form argues the latter~ }}

Owner: The One & Only Vapor
Horse's name: Ophir; "gold" or "reducing to ashes"
Short Personality: Ophir isn't necessarily an ill-tempered stallion, but he keeps his distance from other equids and becomes incensed within the first few moments of conversation. Few other DAMs can stand up to his ferocity and tenacious cling to rules, but once they do, they realize he's not the evil spirit the rumors make him out to be. Selfish, though not mean, there are whispers of him being the devil, and so most keep well away from any sign of this enigmatic golden stallion. But break through that unyielding regimen and narcissistic, cold shell Ophir puts up, and he's as good as his name. Prideful, but loyal and intensely protective, to the point of overly-helpful; get on this stallion's good side and you'll dispel the vindictive rumors faster than morning dew in the desert.
hello there! i'm the...

...one & only vapor.

check out my art shop!! [click words or dragon]

they/them pronouns please

nontheist • pro-choice • LGBTQA+ rights • INFJ • feminist
agender • pansexual

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

The One & Only Vapor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shrimpdog » Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:04 am

The top form was most likely copied over from their last adopt, as it holds the same information. They just forgot to alter the height and gender of the information above the form into stallion and such.

Just thought I would answer that before anyone got confused lol
shrimpdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby red fox. » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:58 am

Owner: red fox.
Horse's Name: Helios
Short Personality: A mysterious stallion, Helios is not often seen; not by humans living in the desert, nor by other horses. He prefers to keep to himself, roaming alone day and night and rarely stopping to sleep for more than a few short hours. He has seen more of the desert than perhaps any other DAM. Many tribal people have come to see him as an omen for fair weather. His coming is almost always followed by bright, cloudless, and cool days, though he is seldom spotted. Perhaps it's because of how little he rests, driven on by a haunting feeling of needing more. Helios has a penchant for unique sights and experiences; he becomes restless if he stays in one place too long or cannot find something new. This habit sometimes causes some difficult situations, but the stallion's calm and level-headed nature sees him through relatively unscathed. He's intelligent, and though not much of a talker, his wisdom convinces other horses to listen when he does have something to say. Though aromantic, Helios could benefit from a close platonic friend, though his distrustful (and sometimes insensitive) nature will make it hard for any to get to know him.
Last edited by red fox. on Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

After a very long break,
I have decided to dip my toes in the water here again.

^As of 6/22/2019.^

Please be aware I am both a college student and chronically ill,
timely answers are not always within my wheelhouse.

red fox.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZeroLight » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:04 am

Owner: ZeroLight
Horse's Name: Aurum (Gold in Latin)
Short Personality: Aurum is very brave and full of courage. He loves adventures and wishes for love.
Heyo!

I'm Zero! I'm not very active here on CS but I love to roleplay so if you're up for that shoot me a PM! I'm a proud furry, Harry Potter fan (Ravenpuff/Ravenclaw), paranormal enthusiast and writer!

Have a nice day! :3

Wolves are like Me~ Misunderstood and wild, never able to be tamed, the epitome of nobility and freedom. All we want is to be accepted and loved for who we are. 94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures
[/i]
ZeroLight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me