Based on Click to view
Artist bananer [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Poculum Warg #60 Tobias

Postby bananer » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:19 am

Ax the Andalite wrote:Name: Tobias, I chose this name for reasons
Why nnis the orb electrified?: Tobias went out on a stormy night, white lightning streaked against the cold, inky blue sky, lightning flashed ignighting with his plain, misty orb. Tobias gasped and ran to the house, only to find white lightning crackling against the orb.
Extra:
A story (from tobias's point of view):
Cold, misty white breath appeared as I breathed in and out. I was out of breath. Maybe. I almost collapsed with exhaustion. Rain pelted down, it was freezing, a cold shiver ran throughout my spine. I wrapped my black, silk scarf around my self, cold with no one to help me out. I was alone, oh yeah I was alone. Cr-aaaccck lightning bolted against the sky, faster than the speed of light, it seemed. I yelled out "Somebody please help me I am cold, and alone and afraid!" I sobbed, hopeless. Hot, clear tears rand throughout my face.
"Please!" I begged. No answer. I was being stupid. I used the scarf as a blanket, it provided slight warmth, not much, though. I cried myself to sleep. Than a flash and then "Why are you so whiny?" A warm, fluffy tail caressed me.
"So...? My name is Iris." Said the creature.
"What are you and why are you here?!" I shouted. At least It was nice to have company. Maybe. I was suspicious, where did they, I was assuming she come from? "Oh umm, its Tobias, feel free to call me Toby though." I stammered. Rain drizzled off my snout.
" You look in pretty bad shape, Tobias." The creature said.
"Fine.you can say that. I am taking a nap, that is, if I don't freeze."

I woke up early, dawns early rays flooded through the cave I was in. It felt nice, better than yesturday. It warmed me from the inside-out, so it seemed. I smiled. Then I remembered, the creature that had been standing there, talking to me, were the still here? I wondered. Then I saw it, A fluffy, gourgeous PW, She reminded me of scratch art. She has a bright smile, and clear, pretty eyes. She was sleeping peacefully She looked very well-fed as if she had an owner. She slowly rised to her feet, as if she sensed me up. "I-iris?" It felt funny to say her name.
"Yeah?" Came a gourgeous, clear, female voice.
I had not noticed that yesturday.
I did not know what to say so I said;; "I'm hungry!"
"Me too lets go get some breakfast!"
Than I remembered what to ask her, seeing she looked well-fed and not scrawny like I was I said: "You got an owner?" I questioned I felt stupid asking.
"Of course!" She smiled triumphantly.
"I still go hunting by myself though!" She quickly added as if noticing how tense I was since I thought I would be eating mushroom pies, and blueberry tarts (I really don't know XD).
We hunted, until we finally found are prey.
"Right there!" Iris said pointing a long, polished claw to a mouse.
"Yeah, Captain Obious!" I grumbled.
I crouched down, low and slunk towards the prey, than I striked, fast, hunger was driving me to do this. I caught it in my glimmering teeth. Iris insisted we eat it seasoned with a little grass, so I did, it was very good, we split it.

"Come, I will show you my owner!" Iris said sweetly.
"Alright," I mumbled.
She led the way, poofy tail swishing back and forth, ears swiveling two and fro.
She looked pretty happy.
I, on the other hand was not.
"We are here!" Shouted iris.
It was a quite small house, but with a gigantic backyard, enough for a PW to hunt, and run around in. It looked like Iris had a lot of freedom here. I got in, and went straight for the fireplace and layed down.
From then on, me and iris are best friends!

The end!
Btw I do own Iris!worked real hard on this, I hope you are as pleased with the story as I am.
Last edited by bananer on Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Image Image Image
╔════════════════════════╗
DA-Characters-Art Shop-FR-Toyhou
╚════════════════════════╝
bananer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Poculum Warg #60

Postby bananer » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:46 am

BUMP!
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

Image Image Image
bananer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ph.D » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:57 pm

Name:
Why is the orb electrified?
Extras: (Min 1)
Pow 8 Pow
Ph.D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:38 am

Name: Tobias, I chose this name for reasons
Why nnis the orb electrified?: Tobias went out on a stormy night, white lightning streaked against the cold, inky blue sky, lightning flashed ignighting with his plain, misty orb. Tobias gasped and ran to the house, only to find white lightning crackling against the orb.
Extra:
A story (from tobias's point of view):
Cold, misty white breath appeared as I breathed in and out. I was out of breath. Maybe. I almost collapsed with exhaustion. Rain pelted down, it was freezing, a cold shiver ran throughout my spine. I wrapped my black, silk scarf around my self, cold with no one to help me out. I was alone, oh yeah I was alone. Cr-aaaccck lightning bolted against the sky, faster than the speed of light, it seemed. I yelled out "Somebody please help me I am cold, and alone and afraid!" I sobbed, hopeless. Hot, clear tears rand throughout my face.
"Please!" I begged. No answer. I was being stupid. I used the scarf as a blanket, it provided slight warmth, not much, though. I cried myself to sleep. Than a flash and then "Why are you so whiny?" A warm, fluffy tail caressed me.
"So...? My name is Iris." Said the creature.
"What are you and why are you here?!" I shouted. At least It was nice to have company. Maybe. I was suspicious, where did they, I was assuming she come from? "Oh umm, its Tobias, feel free to call me Toby though." I stammered. Rain drizzled off my snout.
" You look in pretty bad shape, Tobias." The creature said.
"Fine.you can say that. I am taking a nap, that is, if I don't freeze."

I woke up early, dawns early rays flooded through the cave I was in. It felt nice, better than yesturday. It warmed me from the inside-out, so it seemed. I smiled. Then I remembered, the creature that had been standing there, talking to me, were the still here? I wondered. Then I saw it, A fluffy, gourgeous PW, She reminded me of scratch art. She has a bright smile, and clear, pretty eyes. She was sleeping peacefully She looked very well-fed as if she had an owner. She slowly rised to her feet, as if she sensed me up. "I-iris?" It felt funny to say her name.
"Yeah?" Came a gourgeous, clear, female voice.
I had not noticed that yesturday.
I did not know what to say so I said;; "I'm hungry!"
"Me too lets go get some breakfast!"
Than I remembered what to ask her, seeing she looked well-fed and not scrawny like I was I said: "You got an owner?" I questioned I felt stupid asking.
"Of course!" She smiled triumphantly.
"I still go hunting by myself though!" She quickly added as if noticing how tense I was since I thought I would be eating mushroom pies, and blueberry tarts (I really don't know XD).
We hunted, until we finally found are prey.
"Right there!" Iris said pointing a long, polished claw to a mouse.
"Yeah, Captain Obious!" I grumbled.
I crouched down, low and slunk towards the prey, than I striked, fast, hunger was driving me to do this. I caught it in my glimmering teeth. Iris insisted we eat it seasoned with a little grass, so I did, it was very good, we split it.

"Come, I will show you my owner!" Iris said sweetly.
"Alright," I mumbled.
She led the way, poofy tail swishing back and forth, ears swiveling two and fro.
She looked pretty happy.
I, on the other hand was not.
"We are here!" Shouted iris.
It was a quite small house, but with a gigantic backyard, enough for a PW to hunt, and run around in. It looked like Iris had a lot of freedom here. I got in, and went straight for the fireplace and layed down.
From then on, me and iris are best friends!

The end!
Btw I do own Iris!worked real hard on this, I hope you are as pleased with the story as I am.
Rocky | He/Him | Disabled and Chronically ill so activity fluctuates depending on energy | I draw funny little characters!

They call me Rocky cuz I'm LOSING
If I do something wrong, DO NOT hesitate to call me out on it! I'll try my best to listen!
My TH If you need to credit!
Wondering who the weird little cats I draw on oekaki being funny are? Meet the Vagabonds!
Art Trades - Design Trades: Open
Requests: Open [So long as you don't rush me! I prioritize trades!]
Commissions Closed
I don't do artfight! I know a lot of people ask me about this so I just wanted to clarify!
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bananer » Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:36 am

Bump ^^
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

Image Image Image
bananer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bananer » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:53 am

Boop :}
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

Image Image Image
bananer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bananer » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:54 am

Up ^w^
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

Image Image Image
bananer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bananer » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:33 am

^Up!
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

Image Image Image
bananer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:43 pm

Bump!
Rocky | He/Him | Disabled and Chronically ill so activity fluctuates depending on energy | I draw funny little characters!

They call me Rocky cuz I'm LOSING
If I do something wrong, DO NOT hesitate to call me out on it! I'll try my best to listen!
My TH If you need to credit!
Wondering who the weird little cats I draw on oekaki being funny are? Meet the Vagabonds!
Art Trades - Design Trades: Open
Requests: Open [So long as you don't rush me! I prioritize trades!]
Commissions Closed
I don't do artfight! I know a lot of people ask me about this so I just wanted to clarify!
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:07 pm

Name: Professor Owen Cantwell
Why is the orb electrified?
Extras: (Min 1)

wip ; v ;
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me