Based on Click to view
Artist NeriHyuga [gallery]
Time spent 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

GoS #282 - Jet Black

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:22 am

Happy Halloween!

breeding extra: the foals will hereditary 100% of the story gen ( 3-5 pictures)

I think this one loves Pumpkins just a way to much. He made himself into a little halloween pumpkin story~
To get this unique Stallion you just need to answer 2 questions, 2 tasks and you need to describe story chapter 1 - 4 in your own words and thoughts (Short!).
The first story chapter can be seen at the head
the second at the shoulder
the third at the side of the tail
and the fourth at the highest spot of the tail near the third
and please no picture bombs, 1 picture for every task

Queen Chrysalis wrote:Username: Queen Chrysalis.
Name: Nakax
Question 1: How many bats are there? 15
Question 2: How many eyes can you see? 8 pairs or 16 single eyes if you're wanting them counted individually
Task 1: Show me your favorite pumpkin carvings: [So cool!]
Task 2: Show me your favorite halloween costume in a fitting atmosphere: Image Vampire! Now I've met this woman and she is amazing when live on stage not to mention she can teach the Thriller dance routine in two hours. <3

Story chapter 1: I see a lonely bat in the black of night seeking the company of a ghost who is trying so hard to follow the path of a friend gone ahead. The friend gone ahead clings to the orange smoke while the ghost tries to reach the friend in time before they fall and fade for a time.

Story chapter 2: The two friends are reunited now and together with the bat they play with orange smoke. The bat has friends now, more like itself not that it would have minded just having the ghosts. Multiple pairs of eyes watch the friends as they hang out. They reach out and gently touch tendrils of the orange smoke that follows them, it is warm and soft.

Story chapter 3: Pairs of eyes have made their move. The once simple smoke now moving as if alive, whipping this way and that. It grabs hold of the friend who went ahead and drags them backward toward the bulk of the smoke. Friend left behind reaches out in a futile gesture in order to try and save the one being dragged away. The smoke claims its victim and returns to its former gentle state.

Story chapter 4: The friend left behind now sits alone atop the smoke. It regrets not trying harder to save the friend who had gone ahead from the odd orange smoke that served as a cushioned seat. A single bat flutters around in the moonlight, tis the same bat from the beginning of the journey and the friend left behind is comforted by its presence. Ghostly laughter echos through the night as the moon watches the single friend who mourns the loss of the one the smoke consumed.

Foals:
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:48 pm, edited 10 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GoS #282 - Jet Black

Postby Free Shade » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:28 am

wip...
Last edited by Free Shade on Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(art above by Hoggnunsstern)

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soph6297 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:18 am

Look at this pretty guy!
Amazing job, Neri <3

>>> Uni started again. Slightly inactive. Sorry.
╔══════════════♕═════════════╗

My WMEsMy DAM'sMy GoSs
Lioden [#44750]TumblrWME-Adopts

» Art Trades: Closed
...⋰✯⋱⋰♕⋱⋰✯⋱...
» Commissions: Closed
╚════════════════════════════╝
For where all love is, the speaking is unnecessary

Soph6297

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:22 am

thank you soph x33
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:37 am

Username: Queen Chrysalis.
Name: Nakax
Question 1: How many bats are there? 15
Question 2: How many eyes can you see? 8 pairs or 16 single eyes if you're wanting them counted individually
Task 1: Show me your favorite pumpkin carvings: [So cool!]
Task 2: Show me your favorite halloween costume in a fitting atmosphere: Image Vampire! Now I've met this woman and she is amazing when live on stage not to mention she can teach the Thriller dance routine in two hours. <3

Story chapter 1: I see a lonely bat in the black of night seeking the company of a ghost who is trying so hard to follow the path of a friend gone ahead. The friend gone ahead clings to the orange smoke while the ghost tries to reach the friend in time before they fall and fade for a time.

Story chapter 2: The two friends are reunited now and together with the bat they play with orange smoke. The bat has friends now, more like itself not that it would have minded just having the ghosts. Multiple pairs of eyes watch the friends as they hang out. They reach out and gently touch tendrils of the orange smoke that follows them, it is warm and soft.

Story chapter 3: Pairs of eyes have made their move. The once simple smoke now moving as if alive, whipping this way and that. It grabs hold of the friend who went ahead and drags them backward toward the bulk of the smoke. Friend left behind reaches out in a futile gesture in order to try and save the one being dragged away. The smoke claims its victim and returns to its former gentle state.

Story chapter 4: The friend left behind now sits alone atop the smoke. It regrets not trying harder to save the friend who had gone ahead from the odd orange smoke that served as a cushioned seat. A single bat flutters around in the moonlight, tis the same bat from the beginning of the journey and the friend left behind is comforted by its presence. Ghostly laughter echos through the night as the moon watches the single friend who mourns the loss of the one the smoke consumed.

Neriiiiii. Y u make such pretty babies?!
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fuscontidox » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:57 pm

Username: Fuscontidox
Name: Youkai - it means demon or ghost in japanese
Question 1: How many bats are there? 15 bats ^^ (unless you're hiding some from me...)
Question 2: How many eyes can you see? 17 if you count individually including his actual eye :3 8 pairs on his body and one of his eyes that is visible from the angle
Task 1: Show me your favorite pumpkin carvings:

Task 2: Show me your favorite halloween costume in a fitting atmosphere:

This will be like the third time I'm redoing it, I realized whats going on in the story on him
Story chapter 1:
The sleeping sky loomed above on that haunted night
a full moon present and shining bright, she sat upon the grass holding her knees to her chest, her eyes fixed upon the pale light above as she waited for her lover to glide into her presents
She pulled her white hood from her sunless skin, absorbing the moon beams, wishing she could unpin her bun of brown curls to feel the wind through her hair like she had always heard it does.
Turning her head shyly towards a figure in the distance. She smiled brightly as the purple hood fell away and his eyes shown gold in what little light they had, standing she ran towards him ignoring the dangers that were about the forest they had gathered. Her feet pranced one before the other until she felt she was flying, the irony lying in the fact that she began falling. The boy ran for her, fear in his eyes as he peered over the edge and reached for her hand, missing it by the tips of his fingers. In an effort to save her, down he went, diving off the ledge towards her falling ever closer, only to wrap her in his arms and fall to the unknown.

Story chapter 2:
The bottom was closer than they thought, curved at the last moment and breaking the majority of there fall. The place was dark, the hole had closed, gone and I reachable again.
With quaking breaths, the girl sobbed in fright, opening her eyes to see the boy before her, she felt no pain, but feared for the worst as she searched him for injury. The boy gremiced sucking in air with a hiss as she attempted to check his arm. Her heart sunk in realization that he had broken it, the dim light of the moon shown the black and blue of his flesh were the break lay beneath.
Her hand flew to her mouth, she whispered her apology over and over in his ear while he attempted to help her and himself stand.
Their journey was long and treturous, as the days carried, the boy seemed to grow weaker, the girl worried for his life unsure if he would make it, as the make-shift-splint was insufficient to his desperate need of a doctor.
The noises of the strange new place bounced around them, bats screeched, and eyes glowed. In the creviceses of the walls, blinking and watching, whispering and gurgling.
The carried on with nothing but the pail moon light to lead them.

Story chapter 3:
Over days of their journey, the girl awoke to the boy writhing with sweat and tears dripping from his ghostly face, she attempted to wake him, rushing to find away back, the moon still shimmering as it had always been the only thing to appear in the sky, the only light they ever knew.
The boy had grown feverish too quick and too strong, his arm hand grown worse, and the girl feared the worst, she sniffled and sobbed, helping him stand and head for a

Story chapter 4:
Last edited by Fuscontidox on Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:53 am, edited 10 times in total.
I have made my choice. My pms will be open for a week to anyone who wants to message me on CS a little while longer, or to clear up anything if you must.

Discord: Fuscontidox #0877
DA: Fuscontidox
TH: Fuscontidox
Fuscontidox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:17 pm

oh no, i think there was a little misunderstanding >.<
the story shouldn't be about the GoS but about the story chapters on the GoS
The GoS has 4 story chapters on it
the first chapter is in the face
the second on the shoulder
the third at the side of the tail
and the fourth at the highest spot of the tail, near the third
they all show 1 picture of the story and they all fit together to one whole story
i wanted to hear what you would write about the pictures and the story in your own words and thoughts
it can be something deeper or just a follow of the pictures itself or something else, all what you have in mind
and i would wish to just see 1 of the ordered picture, not a picture bomb thank you ^^
i will edit it to the descprition
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fuscontidox » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:09 am

Oh! I understand x3

But personally m a little confused with the picture thing :/

What's picture bombing
I have made my choice. My pms will be open for a week to anyone who wants to message me on CS a little while longer, or to clear up anything if you must.

Fuscontidox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:45 am

Fuscontidox wrote:Oh! I understand x3

But personally m a little confused with the picture thing :/

What's picture bombing

kay, you can save your story so far if you want, so that you haven't write it in vain
and picture bombing means, that you post more then 1 picture of the same kind
like you did, you postest 3 pictures of pumpkin carving (i have seen that i made a little fault, i writed carvings then carving)
if everyone would post so much pictures, then it would be unfair for the ones that come later, because then many of the good ones are already in use and if someones postest the same picture twicee, i will just count the first post with this picture (if i just want a picture and nothing more)
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fuscontidox » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:49 am

Oooooohhhhhhhh okay! :D thanks for the explanation! Ill go choose one from what I posted :3

I will also redo the story to try and fit it with that or the one drawn on him ^^

Fuscontidox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me