WME: Brown/Tan Pangare Stallion by Copper96

Based on Click to view
Artist Copper96 [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
25 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WME: Brown/Tan Pangare Stallion

Postby Copper96 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:41 am

Give him a Name and tell me a fairly detailed personality, try and focus on one specific thing as a base for this personality

End Date: Page 4 (page 5 will not be included in judging)
Edits: Allowed, Keep WIPS to a minimum, do not alter form/no extras

Owner: dreamwalker
Name: Singe
Height: 13.2 hh
Personality: Singe is an observer. He tends to stand off to the side and watch things play out before deciding if he should take any action or not. Almost nothing slips past him and he has a tendency to tuck away bits of information for later use or reference if a similar situation were to arise. Singe is a quiet stallion and not the combative type, often choosing to walk away from conflict or simply ignore those who try to fight with him. He just doesn't care for violence and doesn't see the use in wasting energy on a fight when there is likely a simpler solution to the problem. Because he learns a lot from observing the habits and mistakes of others he is a good problem solver, often using techniques he learned from other equids to solve complications such as where to find a good watering hole, or picking out the safest and least difficult path down a mountain side.
Last edited by Copper96 on Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Copper96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WME: Brown/Tan Pangare Stallion

Postby preppy paws » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:55 am

Username: preppy paws
Name: Tangerine
Personality: Tangerine is more the less of a big fat loud mouth. He likes to sit next to his buddies for comfort and hanging out sessions, and just plain ole talk, talk, and talk. He never shuts up. Bragging is just one of the many things he likes to do. His objective is to be the brave leader of the herd...By talking about the brave things he has done in the past DAYS. Tangerine simply likes be crazy, and when he gets crazy, he tends to nicker into other equid's faces as they graze jsut for the laughs. Speaking of his laugh, his laighter can most likely be heard from miles away. When I say loud mouth, I mean LOUD mouth.
preppy paws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myk » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:29 am

Username: myktard
Name: Mwali (M is silent; like wall-e)
Personality: Mwali is a very spontaneous guy, he dislikes thinking ahead. He loves to be the center of attention, but he loves to work in a team or be in a team. He'd just like to be the leader of the team, center of attention and all. He's very enthusiastic and lives in the moment, although he's self centered he's extremely kind-hearted. Very loyal to those who he is friends with, and reliable for when a friend needs him (although he will still try to be the center of the attention). He's very rebellious when he can't live the way he wants, doesn't like laws (even though they don't have laws). He dislikes being alone, because he can't be the center of attention all by himself and he likes to think he brings out the best in others.
ᴍʏ ᴡᴍᴇs
ᴍʏ ᴛᴇᴋᴇs
ᴍʏ ᴡsᴅs
ᴍʏ ᴡᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ
ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴠɪᴀɴᴛᴀʀᴛ
ɪᴄᴏɴ ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛ
ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴍʏᴋ
sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴs
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴍʏᴋᴛᴀʀᴅ
myk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dreamwalker » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:48 am

Username: dreamwalker
Name: Singe
Personality: Singe is an observer. He tends to stand off to the side and watch things play out before deciding if he should take any action or not. Almost nothing slips past him and he has a tendency to tuck away bits of information for later use or reference if a similar situation were to arise. Singe is a quiet stallion and not the combative type, often choosing to walk away from conflict or simply ignore those who try to fight with him. He just doesn't care for violence and doesn't see the use in wasting energy on a fight when there is likely a simpler solution to the problem. Because he learns a lot from observing the habits and mistakes of others he is a good problem solver, often using techniques he learned from other equids to solve complications such as where to find a good watering hole, or picking out the safest and least difficult path down a mountain side.

dreamwalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Smiley~Doggy~ » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:56 am

Username:~Vintage~Love~
Name: Mishac ((Me-shack))
Personality:
Mishac has an odd personality. He is a skiddish but yet some how "out going" equid. Mishac is open to others but is very cautious about his actions and words. He is scared of any animal or object the color blue. Even though his name means blue in Hebrew! He is "Out going" because he thinks he is! He FORCES himself to be outgoing. He always admired equids that are natrualy out going. Mishac LOVES grass. Flowers are fine, but he LOVES grass! He likes the way it looks feels and tastes! He also likes how grass is the color of his eyes! He is a some what friendly equid. He is only considered a somewhat friendly equid because he is not as outgoing as other equids would like.
Last edited by ~Smiley~Doggy~ on Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
~Smiley~Doggy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pouty » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:58 am

Username: Hopeful.
Name: Bravo
Personality: Bravo is quite the... charmer, as he likes to be called. If you were to label Bravo as a certain character, it'd no doubt be the famous ladies man, Johnny Bravo. Bravo uses anything and everything to get mares onto his side. Cheesy, creative and funny lines ? Bravo is your stallion. He's very full of himself and quite aware of how gorgeous he is, thus he uses it to his advantage while around a mare. This stallion likes to switch up his scenarios a little while approaching mares, one second he could be an utterly shy little soul that doesn't dare to make the first move, while the next he could be all this and that ! One thing, however, is sure when you're around this equid. You will never get bored - whether he's your prince charming or just a wing-man.
pouty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Syra » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:25 am

Username: Syra
Name: Vyncent
Personality:
❖ Egocentric ❖ Elegant ❖ Scholarly ❖ Proud ❖ Gallant ❖ Brooding ❖
Vyncent is someone who you can enjoy yourself around only to a certain point. He can keep up interesting conversations and is "well read" but will not hide when he finds his conversation partners to be dull and disdains those who cannot follow his thoughts. He is very polite and well behaved, but sees himself as above others in mind and body. He is more vain of mind than body, but hates to get dirty or ruffled all the same as he is conscious of his good looks. The only fault he indulges others to call his is that he is brooding. He will lose himself to dark thoughts and internal conversations often. He likes to think of it as his means of communicating with his only equal: himself.
Leaving this account.
I just... need a clean start.
Syra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Violenca » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:28 am

Username: Violenca
Name: Äther
Personality: He is an Adventurous boy with a piece of romantic into his soul. Most of the Time he spends on traveling through the wildness and exploring new Areas. He is a clever boy and dodges every Danger he could get into. Whenever he got a Minute to rest he layes down and listens to the wind. He loves when the wind blows through his mane and tickles his nose. Whenever he's not into an adventure he's a Romanticaly Ladysman. He knows how to impress them with his storys and tells them everything about the places he's been.

art by kirwick
Violenca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:59 am

Username: Dia.
Name: Clement
Personality: This young stallion is, above all else, compassionate. He loves to love and he loves everything. It seems impossible for Clement to harbor negative feelings for anyone. He is able to see the good in all places and has always practiced looking at the world through a glass that's half full. He cares for all things great and small, from the small chipmunk that doesn't seem to leave his side, to the mountain lion that tumbled off the side of a rock while trying to catch Clement for his next meal. Of course, many would consider his undying love for everything and anything a fault. However, he's a strong believer in karma, and it seems to be working well for him.
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyofbee » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:21 am

Username: MᴏᴏɴʟɪᴛSᴛᴀʟʟɪᴏɴ
Name: Noah
Personality: Lovingly Timid.

Noah is a friend that once you meet him you know you'll never want to lose him. His heart is just pure sugar and cares for absolutely everyone he meets. But despite this Noah is terribly self-conscious and worries about what everyone thinks of him, even his closest friends. For this reason during conversations he tends to be silent, unless of course a subject is brought up which he can't resist. Here he will belt out his best known facts but fall silent shortly after, for the fear of saying the wrong thing. He'll wait in anticipation, lightly grazing the dirt with his hooves to see the reactions of his words.A positive response will have his head high and tail perky. But a negative response will have his ears drooping in an unsightly fashion and you'll find his rump a smidge closer to the ground. This is why he prefers to spend time on a cliff in the breeze watching the interactions of others, but still helping where he can.
Last edited by skyofbee on Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
skyofbee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me