Based on Click to view
Artist Miavinn [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Chrysaora Basilisks #1 | Regualar Adopt

Postby Miavinn » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:15 am

General Info

Chrysaora Basilisk are the prevalent equine creatures that inhabit the world Lucent. They roam by the hundreds, using their unique hooves to score the uneven rock and track down their most vital source of nourishment; evil. The relationship between Chrysaora and humans is a complex one. Chrysaora vocalize like horses, but are also thought to have a syrinx much like birds do and have been recorded displaying a variety of sharp, avian sounds. Their eyes layer over with a dark, murky black until their normal eye color pierces through in a great ball of electric light, radiating toward their victim's open eyes and paralyzing them. The Glare is able to stop both human and creature, and after a few days, unique to other forms of basilisk, the paralyzed being transforms into a sea nettle.

Owner: Яenegade
    Name: Venus
    Link to form: x
    After many weeks, we are now open!
    I would like to introduce the first Chrysaora Basilisk!

Now since this Chrysaora is the very first one made, a simple, yet connected contest is required.
    To win this Chrysaora, you must give it a name, gender, personality, and extra of you choice under 500 word or no more than 2 pieces of art.

Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Personality:[/b] (under 500 words)
    [b]Extra:[/b] (under 500 words [b][i]or[/i][/b] max. of 2 art pieces)

Prettying-up is aloud & encouraged
    End date is Sept. 30, 11:59 EST (extension may be requested)
Last edited by Miavinn on Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Miavinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chrysaora Basilisks #1 | Regualar Adopt

Postby Gator. » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:28 am

Username:Benny.
Name: Cataleir
Personality: Cataleir is a more sophisticated mare with a wild look to her. wip
Extra: Suprise wip!
● status;; out there
●commissions;; open/closed

Gator.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pusheen the pushover » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:23 pm

Username:Sweetpirategirl46
Name: Cherry
Personality: Cherry is a sassy sweet spirited Chrysaora that almsot always gets the last say. She sometimes bullies other people to get what she wants and almost always plays pranks but once you get to know her she has some nice, charming-ness to her. (under 500 words)
Extra: Cherry loves to run and run and run. She could run for days if she had to but there's only one thing she loves more than running... cherries! She eats them all day every day. Not literally of course but if she could, she would. (under 500 words or max. of 2 art pieces)
Hello there. Sorry to say, but I am taking a much needed break from Chicken Smoothie. I really just need to take a break to focus on school. I might be on for short bits of time, but other than that, I wont be on. Sorry if I'm in a RP with you but I really need a break.
Pusheen the pushover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ellyenchanted » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:14 am

Username ♥ Morning.
      Hi I'm Morning, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance! I've been an active user since forever.
      This species as intrigued me, and hopefully I will own this lovely lady <3

Name ♥ Venus
      In Roman Mythology, Venus was the Goddess of love and beauty, equivalent to the Greek Goddess
      Aphrodite. The name seemed to suit her quite well, meaning or no meaning.

Gender ♥ Female
      Couldn't see her as anything else!

Personality ♥ Venus is quick to judge, and bases her opinion on looks more than personality. She can be very deceitful and manipulative, but is never out right rude. She puts on a front of kindness and compassion, although on the inside, she may just want to kill you. Venus acts spontaneously and without warning, but everything is carefully planned out in her mind. There's a certain whimsy in her charm that would make anyone fall in love with her. But those who know who she really is are most likely appalled. Venus is selfish and vain, but is careful not to show it. She desires attention more than anything, and despises loneliness. She may act caring, but be warned, Venus is not to be trusted.

Let me tell you a story... ♥ Venus continued to rub her head back and forth on a protruding nail in an attempt to cut through the blind fold. She mentally scolded herself over and over again. Getting captured by dirty humans was not part of the plan. And now she needed to make extra effort to escape. Venus perked up when the blindfold finally broke and floated harmlessly to the cage floor. Grinning with glee, Venus then began to work on unlatching the cage gait. She had no doubt in her mind the humans were capturing groups of Chrysaora Basilisks to experiment on, and Venus refused to be apart of it.

As soon as she unlatched the gait she stepped out and breathed a sigh of relief. As she began to walk forward towards what she believed to be freedom, other trapped Chrysaora's called out to her, sensing that she had escaped. "Sorry darlings, but you'll just be a burden." Venus snorted, a smile playing on her muzzle. She really didn't feel bad about leaving them all hear to die. The Chrysaora made her way to the door and pushed it open with all the force she could muster. It broke fairly easy, and Venus was quite pleased to see the surprised humans as she bolted through the hallways. She couldn't help but stare down a few unlucky humans, sealing their fate to become sea nettle.

And there it was, freedom. Venus thundered through the door and burst into the fresh and open air. All around her was open meadows, and a forest in the distance. Ah, home. Venus reared and sped for the treeline, the shouting of humans and desperate screams of Chrysaora's fading into the background.
      [283/500]
ellyenchanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miavinn » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:02 pm

Id like to congratulate Morning for winning the first adoptable Chrysaora!
    You personality and overall put-togetherness was very nice n,n
    Enjoy Venus c:

small reminder that chyrsaoras live in a mother planet and underground.

tolter barns | groveclan | buttermilks

updates ;;
life is busy
contact me on discord
miavinn#3230

Miavinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups