WTE: 110 black snow flake reverse blanket spotting by midnight133

Based on Click to view
Artist midnight133 [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WTE: 110 black snow flake reverse blanket spotting

Postby midnight133 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:25 am

So this guy is sort of unusual, with snowflake and reverse blanket spotting.

The runner up may choose any of my mares or their own to use with him for a foal.
pm me with any questions.

Fuscontidox wrote:Username: Fuscontidox
WTE name: Authanh :: This name was the name of an legendary hero. He showed up at places to help those in danger. He had mysterious dark clothes and the face couldn't be seen.
It means "mysterious" , "black" and "alone" , "sharp" like "fast" .
WTE age: 7
WTE gender: Male
WTE height: 16hh
WTE personality: authanh is very mysterious, he doesn't talk much, but he can be found on the outskirts of herd lands. He is very much a dreamer, often called the shooting star of the forests. With his dancing colors and mellow way of life. He is a lone stallion, not very much into the life style of a herd, shying away from curious mares and possessive lead stallions.
History: born from the unknown, authanh grew up with almost nothing but a faceless set of parents, he only remembered the moon and the stars of which were his guide and comfort. Having had grown into his colors that appeared ove the years of a star chaser as he. He used the stars as a guide around when he traveled great distances, staying in the shadows of the forests and having found his place out side the herds watching them from a distance, knowing he wasn't one of them, that he was a threat to those who saw him, the star spotted stallion who never grew up knowing what a family was like, who never understood the bond that was between two equines that would lay down their lives for each other... Until, she showed up... She was the center of his galaxy, the black to his white, the one thing he would forever protect, even when she doesn't know...
Sketch/description: the foal I imagine is between him and my mare Kuroi
a beautiful filly pranced about with her trancing eyes and stars shooting down her back, white sabino climbed her legs as she danced in the night, her auburn coat shining, she tossed he head showing the elegant white that cascades up her neck and splashed around her cheek bones gently.

She would be Cherry(blood) bay sabino minimal reverse blanket along her back where the sabino doesn't touch or just barely touches. Some white spotted here and there streaking in her mane and some on her tail. Her sparkling green-purple eyes indicate that she could hypnotize any stallion, since her mom has bi colored eyes of green-blue, while her fathers shown the sheer color of purple.

Theme song: Counting Stars by One Republic Lyrics
Genes: Black base: AA= snowflake, Aa= reverse blanket

Note: Aa reverse blanket when put with a normal blanket will have a 50% chance of being either. :)
Last edited by midnight133 on Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ Quarantine brought me back after a several year break lol irl unlikely to be here regularly so won't be responding to messages or trades ~
I am incredibly busy. To anyone who I am a artist for I am sorry for my inactivity. When ever I have time and inspiration I will make some adopts. Thank you for being understanding. :)

midnight133

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WTE: 110 black snow flake reverse blanket spotting

Postby Charboo » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:40 am

Username:
WTE name:
WTE age:
WTE personality:
History:
Sketch/description:
Theme song:

Huge wip. ^-^
She/her || Pisces
Image --Image
||
FR // Anime List // Tolters
Sister

Pixels done by Sun bear.
Charboo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfpuppies » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:57 pm

Question. Is it with our own mares as a what if kind of thing or just with a random female we come up with?
I'm curious because I'm thinking about trying for this handsome male~
CS pets, c$, and items for trade!
Shima Longtail, Growing White July, and more are all available!!
Am willing to do art for characters as well ^^
wolfpuppies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grapejuice » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:32 am

Username: The Unfair Maiden
WTE name: Chronos
WTE age: 10
WTE personality: Chronos is a cruel type of stallion, not exactly "family oriented". -- WIP
History: -- WIP
Sketch/description: Foal with my mare Medusa
Theme song: You're Insane - Escape The Fate
................................................................................................................................................
status update:
the way i just want a hockey husband...

Image Image Image Image

................................................................................................................................................
grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FireIceHeart » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:41 am

Username: FireIceHeart
WTE name: Tundra
WTE age: 3
WTE personality: tough, a bit nippy, attention seeker.
History: Tundra was born on a snowy day, and on the day of his birth his mother thought he had snow frozen on his rear. as he got older he began to show off his strength and courage , racing through the forest and teasing whoever came across him.
Sketch/description: I think his foal would be a miniture of they're dad, except instead of having snow flake marks on just the rear they'd go down the legs with a bit of white blending into the tail hair.
Theme song: Bon Jovi - It's my life.
FireIceHeart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spotted.Newt » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:48 pm

Owner:
            Horse65478

Name:
            Qannik

Height:
            16hh

Genes:
            Black base: AA= snowflake, Aa= reverse blanket

Why did you choose this name?:
Qannik is an Inuit name, meaning "snowflake." I find this name fitting, since it looks as though this fellow has been standing out in a snow storm and as a result has a dusting of snowflakes on him.

Personality: Qannik is a fairly cheerful fellow, always appearing to be in a good mood. He seems to always know exactly what to say to cheer up a friend. He is somewhat quiet though, not obnoxious and loud like others are. He is intelligent and observant, and as a result he knows a lot about

Personality: Qannik is a fairly cheerful fellow, always appearing to be in a good mood. He seems to always know exactly what to say to cheer up a friend. He is somewhat quiet though, not obnoxious and loud like others are. He is intelligent and observant, and as a result he knows a lot about many things. He knows where to find the sweetest grass, what area of the forest houses predators, what stream has the clearest water, which lake is best for a swim, and where the safest places are for grazing and for foals to play. He is a problem-solver, never stuck or puzzled for long. Qannik is very protective of his family, and will do anything to protect them.

Snow Music

What’s the sound
of falling snow?
A sleeping swan
with head tucked low.

Ice cream dripping
down a cone.
A polar bear
that swims alone.

Sugar dusting
angel cakes.
Is that the sound
a snowfall makes?

~Sheri Doyle
ImageImage
ImageImage

"Love like I'm not scared,
Give when it's not fair,
Live life for another,
Take time for a brother,
Fight for the weak ones,
Speak out for freedom,
Find faith in the battle,
Stand tall but above it all,
Fix my eyes on You.
~For King & Country

I am also known as Griffin.Song.
Spotted.Newt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fuscontidox » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:02 am

Username: Fuscontidox
WTE name: Authanh :: This name was the name of an legendary hero. He showed up at places to help those in danger. He had mysterious dark clothes and the face couldn't be seen.
It means "mysterious" , "black" and "alone" , "sharp" like "fast" .
WTE age: 7
WTE personality: authanh is very mysterious, he doesn't talk much, but he can be found on the outskirts of herd lands. He is very much a dreamer, often called the shooting star of the forests. With his dancing colors and mellow way of life. He is a lone stallion, not very much into the life style of a herd, shying away from curious mares and possessive lead stallions.
History: born from the unknown, authanh grew up with almost nothing but a faceless set of parents, he only remembered the moon and the stars of which were his guide and comfort. Having had grown into his colors that appeared ove the years of a star chaser as he. He used the stars as a guide around when he traveled great distances, staying in the shadows of the forests and having found his place out side the herds watching them from a distance, knowing he wasn't one of them, that he was a threat to those who saw him, the star spotted stallion who never grew up knowing what a family was like, who never understood the bond that was between two equines that would lay down their lives for each other... Until, she showed up... She was the center of his galaxy, the black to his white, the one thing he would forever protect, even when she doesn't know...
Sketch/description: the foal I imagine is between him and my mare Kuroi
a beautiful filly pranced about with her trancing eyes and stars shooting down her back, white sabino climbed her legs as she danced in the night, her auburn coat shining, she tossed he head showing the elegant white that cascades up her neck and splashed around her cheek bones gently.

She would be Cherry(blood) bay sabino minimal reverse blanket along her back where the sabino doesn't touch or just barely touches. Some white spotted here and there streaking in her mane and some on her tail. Her sparkling green-purple eyes indicate that she could hypnotize any stallion, since her mom has bi colored eyes of green-blue, while her fathers shown the sheer color of purple.

Theme song: Counting Stars by One Republic Lyrics
Last edited by Fuscontidox on Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I have made my choice. My pms will be open for a week to anyone who wants to message me on CS a little while longer, or to clear up anything if you must.

Discord: Fuscontidox #0877
DA: Fuscontidox
TH: Fuscontidox
Fuscontidox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fuscontidox » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:55 am

Friendly bump :3
I have made my choice. My pms will be open for a week to anyone who wants to message me on CS a little while longer, or to clear up anything if you must.

Discord: Fuscontidox #0877
DA: Fuscontidox
TH: Fuscontidox
Fuscontidox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spotted.Newt » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:26 am

Bump c:
ImageImage
ImageImage

"Love like I'm not scared,
Give when it's not fair,
Live life for another,
Take time for a brother,
Fight for the weak ones,
Speak out for freedom,
Find faith in the battle,
Stand tall but above it all,
Fix my eyes on You.
~For King & Country

I am also known as Griffin.Song.
Spotted.Newt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heyheygirl101 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:48 pm

Username: heyheygirl101
WTE name: Moonlight Sonata
WTE age: 4
WTE personality: Moonlight is a calm, loving stallion. He is protective of his herd and will stop at nothing to defend them, even if that means losing his own life. He does have a fiery side but he keeps it hidden from others.
History: Moonlight grew up in his father's shadow, however when his markings became clear the herd saw it as a sign from the Gods that he was now becoming fit to be the leader. He was named for the explosion of white and the musical notes his hooves make when he gallops across the plains.
Sketch/description: Moonlight's foals will have his black blanket but only half of them will get his reverse gene. One foal if he is bred to 536 Black Tovero will have a mixture of their markings, a black Tovero with reverse gene.
Theme song: Hail To The King by Ax7

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌, 𝒞𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓁𝑒𝓎,
𝐼’𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉, 𝒹𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒, 𝓎𝑜𝓊’𝓇𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒶...

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hiya! I'm Heyhey <3
Pronouns are she/her and I am a proud bisexual Image
Trades are always open just may not always be accepted.
Links to my character storage below

╚═════════════════════════╝

𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉,
𝒯𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜𝓁𝑒
𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹, 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒹𝑜𝓃’𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊?
heyheygirl101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups