WME:Partially Blind Bright Bay by IceFire

Based on Click to view
Artist IceFire [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
35 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WME:Partially Blind Bright Bay

Postby IceFire » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:54 am

Yep that's right this girl is partially blind.

SO I want a paragraph and no more then how she came to be part blind and what her other eye color is.

This will end once it hit page 7 so after that page no others will count.

Nanorat wrote:Name: Mirana
Height: 14.6 hh
Why She is Blind: Mirana has been caring of other creatures since she was a foal. So when she heard a distressed scream one night, she just couldnt pass by it. A baby fox was trapped in a pile of human building junk, left behind in thw woods by careless people. Equid tried to help the desperate and frightened creature, but when the fox was finally freed from the metal grasp, it suddenly bolted - and a piece of barbed wire, still clinging onto the fox's fur, bit into Mirana's eye before she could even lift her head from the ground. Trying to set free only made it worse, thw wire tangled around her muzzle, trying to swirl into spiral it was originally. She broke free eventually, but since then she grew blind in one eye - and wary of whom she shares her kindness with. Her white blind eye is a constant reminder of how much effort it will take for her to find her open caring heart again.
Last edited by IceFire on Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IceFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WME:Partially Blind Bright Bay

Postby PolarizedVertigo » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:55 am

Name:Ayumi ""Walking Beauty""
Height:14.6 hh
Why She is Blind:
Her childhood was great, she was a beautiful foal, all the colt's adored her, Her blue eyes shined ever so brightly in the sun..
It was a crisp autumn afternoon.. She always was courious about those huge buildings where, and the weird thing surounding it.. she was a
Extremely courious foal, but after that day... that all changed...
Her eyes followed the small line she saw at the top of each pole, having little spurs on it. with a small giggle she started to walk around it, she couldn't find anyway in.. "Hello!?"
she yelled at some foals inside... nothing, they where? ignoring her? "Hello??" she yelled again.. Nothing?? she started to back up, running and tripping, she screamed as the bobwire pierced her flesh,
it hurt, she started screaching a neighing. sooner or later, after it felt im in entirnity.. someone came out of the house, by then it had pierced her left eye..
She neighed unhappily as they called for help, a few peope surounded her and as she struggled the worse it got... she soon started to calm down, getting tired...
They managed after about 28 minutes, to get it off... she neighed and wobbled a bit getting up on her feet, they tried to get near her, and with her good eye, she saw that, neighingm rearing and running off, she went home,
to her mother and father, she complained about her eye, and her mother said, "open.." and she snorted... she opened her eye.. and it was bleeding, it was hurt, and she was blind..
Last edited by PolarizedVertigo on Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Not very active now that i got my life together and stuff, i apologize ^^
PolarizedVertigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nimrod. » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:56 am

nevermind ;3; whoever wins her, you best love her forever and unconditionally <3
Last edited by nimrod. on Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Image Image
nimrod.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jensen ackles » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:05 am

Name: Jensen Ackles
Why She is Blind:
Shrink was born during a war. She can't remember which war, but all she remembers is the sound of guns being fired and grenades exploding. Her mother was a warhorse, and pulled carts full of weapons to and from the battle field. Shrink was raised the same way, and learned from a young age to not be afraid of the guns and explosions that surrounded her every day. Everything was fine, until Shrink's mother went down to a field of barbed wire. Then, Shrink became terrified of everything. The slightest loud noise would scare her, and she began to refuse to pull her cart. For years she fought against being a war horse, until they finally broke her. Not two weeks later on the battlefield, Shrink was near a landmine as it exploded. Although she was not hit by shrapnel, the dust thrown into her face destroyed her eyesight in one eye. Her right eye is a beautiful teal color, and she managed to keep that side of her face protected during the explosion.
Last edited by jensen ackles on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
-

who are we to wonder where we're going?
who am i to tell me who i am?

call me jen | female | infp | gryffindor

plumieskalsbarnstableswmes

let's take it back and take in every moment
who am i to tell me who i am?

-
jensen ackles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LexiRox9999 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:05 am

Name: Verloor ('ve-lure' which means lost in Afrikaans)
Why She is Blind:(must include something about barbwire) When Verloor's mother was pregnant with her, her mother was running away from the frightening noises of fireworks and the alarming smell of smoke she tried to jump over a barbed wire fence but caught her hoof in it. She was tangled for a night and a day, panicking, desperate, injured and starving when a human came and untangled her and took her to be healed, but this trauma made Verloor be born as a unhealthy foal and it is believed to be the cause of her blindness, but she was born that way. Her other eye color is a vibrant yellow with flecks of orange like a flame.

PLEASE DO NOT PM OR SEND TRADES ON THIS ACCOUNT, ITS NO LONGER IN USE! ALL MY PETS AND ITEMS WILL GO TO MY SISTER WHO IS GETTING A NEW ACCOUNT!

HAVE SOME GREAT PETS TO OFFER FOR: badly want them to complete CS lion collection
[img]http://static.chickensmoothie.com/archive/image.php?k=24ED76F8AD0995D991E10BC2660FD0FF&bg=99c57c
[/img]
LexiRox9999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BIGBANGisVIP » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:08 am

Name: Icia (eh-see-ah)
Why She is Blind: Icia was only a year old when she went blind, she was carelessly playing with her best friend when suddenly a terrible pain went through her skull and she fell lifelessly to the ground. It took hours for her herd to finally get her to wake up, and when she did she could only see from her right eye. This scared Icia and she began to cry, her family clinging to her side and trying to comfort her. The reason she went blind was because while she was playing she stepped on an old fallen rusty barbwire piece that had somehow gotten there, and it went right into her left eye, turning it an it blue color while the other stayed a dark, royal purple color. Now, 2 years after the incident Icia gets along fine, though when others come up on her left side it scares her a bit but that's not much of a problem. She lives her life happily.
BIGBANGisVIP

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby preppy paws » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:10 am

Name: Akamai
Why She is Blind: Akamai isn't the wisest to things, and certainly will never be. She does not pay attention enough and gets herself into trouble causing painful results. And that being said, A story will arise; Akamai likes to go out and adventure on her own. I believe on a certain day she was planning on going out into the woods with her friends to see what mysterious treasures she will find. Her friends were much wiser than she was and decided not to travel with her. And then so, Akamai went into the deep pined woods alone far out away from the herd. She had found some interesting things, including a pop tab, baseball, and barbed wire. She was going to pick the barbed wire carefully into her mouth to see it, but somehow she miss-aimed and poked her left eye. She could no longer see. Akamai rushed back to her friends with fear. They gasped and saw a light brown eye and another eye damaged.
preppy paws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:12 am

Name: Khaleesi
Why She is Blind:
      It had been a long morning as the mare walked along the plains. Her coat was covered with sweat from the earlier encounter with a predator. It seemed now that all was quite as she walked towards the all familiar run down fence. This was like any other day after all so she moved forward silently and quickly leaped over the fallen fence. Her jump had been cut a bit too short as she took a step and her hind leg got caught up in the wire fencing. She didn't panic as she yanked her leg but only lost her balance and fell, this left the mare to land back into the tangled barb wire, the sharp wire scratching over her chocolate brown eye, leaving the mare in pain as she pulled herself up only to realize that her vision in one of her brown eyes was nothing but a blur and soon nothing. The lone mare had no one to go to at the time, leaving the three year old to adapt on her own, no one to support her only make her stronger.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myth; » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:39 am

Name: Geminia
Height: 14.6 hh
Why She is Blind: Geminia wasn't just an ordinary mare. Once upon a bright starry sky a mare wished for foal that would put even Aphrodite's beauty to shame. She wished for her baby to be unique and a star every stallion would wish for, then one day her wish came true. Into the world came forth a beautiful young mare with liquid violet eyes and a stunning coat. But there was a curse about this newly born mare. When she was two and a half years and coming into her first heat, Geminia was off in an ancient collection of mountains searching for the ideal stallion when her foot caught on something sharp and she slipped on the icy slopes. The fall had caused her to black out and when she awoke she could barely move and her violet eyes widened in fear, for wrapped around her delicate legs and fluffy tummy were billions of cats claws that glinted like black ice(aka barbwire). After many hours thrashing and bucking, Geminia eventually broke loose. But she was badly injured and, to her unthinkable horror, unable to conceive foals because of her fall. Fearing the response from her once herd, Geminia left in search for a better home where she wouldn't need to have a foal. In her travels, after her external wounds had healed, she found a creature of myths that offered her the chance to have a foal in return for something precious to her. The mare pleaded with the strange creature, saying she had nothing of value to give. It was then that the creature saw her eyes and, in return for the starlight in her one eye he would give her the chance to have foals again. Geminia accepted. (Too long?)
I've quit chicken smoothie.

I might log in every now and then but don't expect me to.

Need me? Find me on Discord: myth--and--destiny#1901

sticks and stones may break our bones...
... But words can be fatal.
Be mindful of the feelings of others and treat them how you want to be treated.
myth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charchar2 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:03 am

reserved! how stunning ;o;
Last edited by Charchar2 on Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm traveling til Friday w/ no access to my tablet!

Mostly quitting CS; I'll check messages on occasion but DA or Skype is probably a better place to contact me.
Charchar2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me