Based on Click to view
Artist Foul [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
44 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kiamara #467 - flatsale on DA

Postby Foul » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:34 am

What is a Kiamara?
A kiamara is a wolf/lion-like creature. They have long, fluffy manes on the top of their heads, running down between their shoulders. They all have spots on their bodies- a trait in which will never be bred out of their DNA. They also have feathers- every Kiamara is given feathers when they reach the age of 2 years old. Their diet consists of fruit as well as meat- they prey on similar creatures that wolves would. Kiamara can be very shy before they get to know you. Can you win a Kiamara's heart?

xXx

Simple-ish kia I made a while back :>

'sup
call me Foul or Owl

I really enjoy Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, Fullmetal Alchemist: B and Over the Garden Wall

I'm taking a nice, long hiatus from CS and partially from DA. If you'd like to contact me, the best way to do so would be to send me a message on my Art Blog.

deviantartAsk.fmtumblrart blogkias

art by pandora., icon by rrrai
Foul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara #467 - flatsale on DA

Postby Northstar. » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:43 am

Ahhhh! My first kia! I just don't know what to do with myself. x3 so pretty!

Theda Amega Volkova

21 years old
Straight
nickname;; Thea, sometimes Meg and never sweetheart or doll
likes;;
working in a coffee shop
buttered popcorn

personality; cool headed, mostly listens, stands up for what she believes in, very protective mother bear-ish to any kiamara. Reasonable, not quick to anger. When she does get angry it isn't explosive or loud. She learned where acts of anger and hate can get you. Not shy, but not outgoing. She won't give up on anything or anyone. She isn't sensitive and doesn't cry often and hates crying in front of someone. Self reliant, independent, but she'll offer a hand if you need it. Proud. She hates admitting she was wrong, and won't hardly apologize. Doesn't like being called out on her personality or habits. Won't hold a grudge.

history;;
learned boxing and hand to hand combat when she was 11 to help control her anger
fought in paid street fights for a couple of years to survive, was pretty good at it
eventually had a bad concussion that she couldn't bounce back from and got into trouble with the law
did a two year stint in juvie
now works part-time at a coffee shop and offers self-defense classes on most nights

accessories;; her front paws are usually wrapped in black tape

wip
Northstar.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me