Based on Click to view
Artist Thebrownwolf [gallery]
Time spent 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ceiral #139

Postby Thebrownwolf » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:44 am

Clara Oswin Oswald wrote:
    A gentle soul... The soft sound of the waves lapping against the shore echoed around the form that rested on the sandy outcrop. Her front paws dabbled in the gentle water as a smile slowly spread across her face. Content. This was the ocean that she knew and loved; a place of constant tranquility.
    However, things began to take a turn for the worse... The wind picked up, howling as it threw water against the form resting on the shore. She leaped up instantly, blinking furiously as she felt the familiar sting of the salty water. Dark clouds now covered the sky, and Lluvia felt fear pierce her heart...

u s e r n a m e ; ;
      Clara Oswin Oswald, but call me Clara. <3 I currently own two Ceirals, #18, Meduse (otherwise known as Siren), and RU#3, Kaimetsu. This girl here would be my third Ceiral, and the second water-themed one.

Darkness swirled around her head as Lluvia struggled to decipher which way was up and which way was down... She was trapped in the dark depths in the ocean, swept off her feet and sent careening into the cold, terrifying stillness. Her lungs screamed at her for air... But there was no air to give. Only the constant pressure of the sea surrounding her...

n a m e + g e n d e r ; ;
      I have taken to calling this girl Lluvia Lockser, after a character in the popular anime called Fairy Tail.
      Lluvia is pronounced "Jew - vee - ah" and is Spanish for water. Lockser is pronounced "Lock - sir" and has no particular meaning.

The familiar sound of the gentle waves of the sea surrounded Lluvia when she next awoke. Her pelt felt hot and sticky, the sun beating heavily upon her fur. Raising her head, she squinted as she peered around; she was on an unfamiliar beach, the expanses of a forest before her.
    Slowly pushing herself to her paws, she shook herself to dislodge the sand that was clinging to her fur. Next to herself she noticed a pile of freshly picked fruit, and she felt confusion overcome her... Where could they have come from?

p e r s o n a l i t y ; ;
      gentle - kind - insecure - temperamental

Gentle;;
      Lluvia is a gentle soul, as gentle as the soft waves that wash away the words written in the sand on the shore. She has a love for all life, whether it be aquatic or otherwise. She does not believe in violence solving anything, and would rather everyone would get along with one another.

Kind;;
      Lluvia is the type of girl to have unending kindness. She has no care who or what the other being is, she will treat them the respect they are do. It is not hard to earn her trust, but once you've lost it, it is hard to earn it back.

Insecure;;
      It is easy to undermine Lluvia, and she is often moved to tears by the simplest of critiques against her. She thinks lowly of herself; she fully believes that she can't accomplish anything and will surmount to be nothing in the years to come.

Temperamental;;
      Lluvia actually has a very violent temper and a knack for changing in moods drastically. She could be happy or embarrassed or sad, but as soon as someone she cares about is hurt in anyway (physically or mentally), beware of the raging current that lurks beneath her cool surface.

Lluvia fiddled with the final piece of fruit that she had found stacked neatly beside her that morning. She was still curious about who could have possibly left them for her, but there was nothing she could do except to simply wait and see. With a sigh, she stood and stretched out her limbs, a yawn escaping her maw.
    "My my, don't you look cute," mused a musical voice from behind her, coming from the direction of the water.
    Lluvia spun around, her fur rising along her spine and her eyes widening. She felt her heart racing; startled by the strange form before her. She struggled the catch her breath as she slowly allowed her fur to lie flat.

f a v o r i t e . p l a c e . t o . r e l a x ; ;
      Her favorite place is on the beach that she now shares with the other Ceiral known as Siren. Despite the rather frightening experience Lluvia went through, she still finds the scent and sounds of the ocean to be as calming as ever. Sharing the experience with another, namely Siren, is something she had never expected to have the chance to go through, but loves the companionship none-the-less.

"W-who are you?" she demanded of the other form, who strangely resembled that of a sea-creature. Her fur was like her own, ocean coloured, but in darker hues. A strange jellyfish-like skirt surrounded her back legs, which cast golden specks along the surface of the water from the glowing spots on the skirt.
    The other made an amused giggle, cocking her head to the side.
    "Call me Siren," she mused, wading out of the water, having no care about the droplets that clung to her fur.
Last edited by Thebrownwolf on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Status wrote: Commisions: Closed
Art Trades: Closed

Thebrownwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ceiral #139

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:39 pm

Username: Doom Paws

Ceiral's Name: Mary- just a nice and simple name. ^-^

Ceiral's Gender: I think it looks like a she.

Ceiral's Favorite Place to Relax: The lonely side of the beach-
where only the waves splashing on the shore is heard.
It is a nice place for her to sit down and read a nice book while still getting rays. lD

Personality: Mary is a quiet Ceiral who doesn't really
have too many friends because her nose is stuffed in books.
However, she is quite kind and nice to be around
despite the fact she has a nasty habit to tell the truth-
whether or not it's nice.

Art: wipwipwip

Postby Clara Erassari » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:38 am

A gentle soul... The soft sound of the waves lapping against the shore echoed around the form that rested on the sandy outcrop. Her front paws dabbled in the gentle water as a smile slowly spread across her face. Content. This was the ocean that she knew and loved; a place of constant tranquility.
    However, things began to take a turn for the worse... The wind picked up, howling as it threw water against the form resting on the shore. She leaped up instantly, blinking furiously as she felt the familiar sting of the salty water. Dark clouds now covered the sky, and Lluvia felt fear pierce her heart...

u s e r n a m e ; ;
      Clara Oswin Oswald, but call me Clara. <3 I currently own two Ceirals, #18, Meduse (otherwise known as Siren), and RU#3, Kaimetsu. This girl here would be my third Ceiral, and the second water-themed one.

Darkness swirled around her head as Lluvia struggled to decipher which way was up and which way was down... She was trapped in the dark depths in the ocean, swept off her feet and sent careening into the cold, terrifying stillness. Her lungs screamed at her for air... But there was no air to give. Only the constant pressure of the sea surrounding her...

n a m e + g e n d e r ; ;
      I have taken to calling this girl Lluvia Lockser, after a character in the popular anime called Fairy Tail.
      Lluvia is pronounced "Jew - vee - ah" and is Spanish for water. Lockser is pronounced "Lock - sir" and has no particular meaning.

The familiar sound of the gentle waves of the sea surrounded Lluvia when she next awoke. Her pelt felt hot and sticky, the sun beating heavily upon her fur. Raising her head, she squinted as she peered around; she was on an unfamiliar beach, the expanses of a forest before her.
    Slowly pushing herself to her paws, she shook herself to dislodge the sand that was clinging to her fur. Next to herself she noticed a pile of freshly picked fruit, and she felt confusion overcome her... Where could they have come from?

p e r s o n a l i t y ; ;
      gentle - kind - insecure - temperamental

Gentle;;
      Lluvia is a gentle soul, as gentle as the soft waves that wash away the words written in the sand on the shore. She has a love for all life, whether it be aquatic or otherwise. She does not believe in violence solving anything, and would rather everyone would get along with one another.

Kind;;
      Lluvia is the type of girl to have unending kindness. She has no care who or what the other being is, she will treat them the respect they are do. It is not hard to earn her trust, but once you've lost it, it is hard to earn it back.

Insecure;;
      It is easy to undermine Lluvia, and she is often moved to tears by the simplest of critiques against her. She thinks lowly of herself; she fully believes that she can't accomplish anything and will surmount to be nothing in the years to come.

Temperamental;;
      Lluvia actually has a very violent temper and a knack for changing in moods drastically. She could be happy or embarrassed or sad, but as soon as someone she cares about is hurt in anyway (physically or mentally), beware of the raging current that lurks beneath her cool surface.

Lluvia fiddled with the final piece of fruit that she had found stacked neatly beside her that morning. She was still curious about who could have possibly left them for her, but there was nothing she could do except to simply wait and see. With a sigh, she stood and stretched out her limbs, a yawn escaping her maw.
    "My my, don't you look cute," mused a musical voice from behind her, coming from the direction of the water.
    Lluvia spun around, her fur rising along her spine and her eyes widening. She felt her heart racing; startled by the strange form before her. She struggled the catch her breath as she slowly allowed her fur to lie flat.

f a v o r i t e . p l a c e . t o . r e l a x ; ;
      Her favorite place is on the beach that she now shares with the other Ceiral known as Siren. Despite the rather frightening experience Lluvia went through, she still finds the scent and sounds of the ocean to be as calming as ever. Sharing the experience with another, namely Siren, is something she had never expected to have the chance to go through, but loves the companionship none-the-less.

"W-who are you?" she demanded of the other form, who strangely resembled that of a sea-creature. Her fur was like her own, ocean coloured, but in darker hues. A strange jellyfish-like skirt surrounded her back legs, which cast golden specks along the surface of the water from the glowing spots on the skirt.
    The other made an amused giggle, cocking her head to the side.
    "Call me Siren," she mused, wading out of the water, having no care about the droplets that clung to her fur.
Clara Erassari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crazyclaww » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:58 pm

So pretty *w*
Good luck to you guys