17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ceiral #135

Postby mango sherbet » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:06 am

really happy with how she turned out ; o ;

a simple contest! creativity is appreciated uvu
      Code: Select all
      [b]username:[/b]
      [b]name:[/b]
      [b]short personality:[/b] (under 100 words)
      [b]short story:[/b] (under 500 words)
      [b]optional extra:[/b] (one piece of art or writing under 500 words)

ends on july 1st (subject to change)
more or less quit cs, you can contact me through:
deviantart - username: mango-sherbet
ask.fm - username: mangusherbet
tumblr - url: yitzbecca

mango sherbet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ceiral #135

Postby Downn » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:22 am

beautiful design, though I'm not a fan of greens. I'm loving the tail edits and the markings on the body, though.<3
downn • she / her • adult
Downn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offended Cockatiel » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:07 am

username: Byteme

Oh Dear, there goes my head

name: Sonnet Euphimia[A pretty little task name, an assistance name for a young dove]
Nicknamed Son--- a very long time ago.

short personality:
Lively as any doe and just as exquisite, Son is a true lady. One of reason and of grace, with a touch so pale it could falter the petals of a flower. That's what she's worked for after all, ever since that little dirty girl was abandoned she sought to create a name so brilliant, so talented that they would revel in what she was, in her own true beauty. Almost blinding.

She is innocent as the days of Jupiter are long, stupidly innocent and though talented and good willed, easy to control, impacted, is what she should be called.

short story:

She never knew who he was. She barely ever knew who she herself was.

Was it uncomfortable to say they wanted a male more than a female? They were more interested in the masculine stereotype than the feminine one.

It had been a two year difference, her and her brother. She had no memory of them left, and had never had enough time there to gain even a trickle of recognition for the young man now linked to her by bood. Siblings, by two years. He was sheltered, met with all their painful, critical, caging ideas wile she on the other hand held onto raggedy clothes and shared a bed with three other little girls fighting for their favorite spot, snuggling in the cold nights to keep warm. They had thrown one baby out and kept the other under brick walled, thorn like wings.

Home was a quaint little Girls facility, right in the middle of Nowhere and Who cares? Made of wooden walls and rough cemment flooring. The crickets chirped, the Mosquitos made them scratch at their tiny little arms and the thunder storms made them all squeal even louder than the winds howl. All their beds lined up nicely, wight sheets, pale brown blankets and two pillows, a few cenitmetres in between each one. All of them held each others hands when it was time to wake up, an orderly line made outside and to the kitchen. There they ate mushy food, nice in texture, they didn't need anyone choking. Who could afford doctors bills nowadays anyway?

They loved each other, though they did dream of various things, just as anyone would.

She had once had a dream. Lucidly seeing that her mommy and daddy were watching her from afar, smiling and preparing some food for their little darling. Maybe the orphanage was really a dream and she'd just woken up? They had called her over and... Oh, how imaginary fained lips felt, they had kissed her on the forehead. Both of them. She could not remember their names, so tiny she could barely see their eyes, so all she knew to recognize them with was their titles. Mommy and daddy, but there were thousands of those in the world. Mommy had touched her face, her own hands felt like delicate glass, so fragile and precious it was hard to decide what sort of movement to make.

"We have a present for you love," mommy had said. With her china like hands mommy had pulled out a red bow and placed it onto her babies head. Daddy nodded. It was perfect. The dream was better than the reality, her true parents wer nothing like that. Though, that she'd never know. Wile mommies hands were made of glass, daddies hands were made of smooth stone, chalky with hard work, used to taking care of her. She, the little ruffian of their lives that stole their heart. That wasn't true, but she didn't know for sure so she dreamt it.

optional extra:

She played Euphimia Allen's Chop Waltz... Chopsticks, a mild rhythm humming on her fingertips. The pale eyed girl stared up at the decorated ceiling, limbs beating the piano with notes of glory. Breathes galore seaped through even paler lips.

When she was a child she had said with a prideful face, pink and chubby, "I'm going to be great!" She had patted her friends heads like a teeny little princess, assurence in her voice. "Don't worry though, I won't forget you." She had, but they had, in turn, forgotten her as well. Those days were long ago, far away, like a letter kissed for good luck and blown off on the wind. They were gone, of course.

She had kept one part of her promise, she was great. She was a talent, she was radiant with what practice called ability. The child they had not kept--- had done it. And what she didn't need was them.

Her head raised, little green dress wavering along with her, first the notes were soft... and then higher, yet softer still, just barely heard... yet gentle concentration shone in her eyes, a lovely concentration. Then, oh then the noise pitched, it roared, a surprising moment for any on-lookers. It danced, tapped it's notted feet up on the piano and she grinned, her teeth doing that glimmering thing she called nothing.

Son's fingers felt nothing but enchanted, there was something about this that just was right. Hitting the keys and making them bounce back with such umph, such force that they ricketed themselves. It was something to get engrosed in.

A soft touch of a smile crept onto her face, something that had left once she was deeply taken in, but pulled it's way back, and began to grow and grow as well as she herself. Like a young girls strength and stamina, it grew just as she had. So long ago...

Her bow wiggled, a little red bow tied to the back of her head, around a long ponytail, hair bouncing and jiving with her body. Those bones in her rocked, lifted by the music she presented.

In the long hall, the drapes decourated with eloquite flowers, the floors carpeted, the blue sky letting sunlight pass in unexpectedly, just enough cool air to make her feel well when she heated in exasperation. It was everything the orphanage was not.

She glinted. The last few drops of music making their marks to an end. The end. High dancing of the notes, up on the table top until it all faded away.

Just one song done.

There was clapping in the background, subtle but unfamiliar, infantile in it's persuits. She did not like people with too much hype on her. "Sir," nicities were expected, she turned. Both peach eyes and a hushed breath fell onto him, creamy wight male with soft red markings upon his flesh like hers, the pink of health and genetics some she knew called it. She blinked. "And who mite you be?"
Last edited by Offended Cockatiel on Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:18 pm, edited 25 times in total.
Offended Cockatiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango sherbet » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:17 pm

(bump)
more or less quit cs, you can contact me through:
deviantart - username: mango-sherbet
ask.fm - username: mangusherbet
tumblr - url: yitzbecca

mango sherbet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starbitee » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:22 pm

username:
StarfaceTheGreat
name:
Juno
Queen of Heaven
short personality: (under 100 words)
short story: (under 500 words)
optional extra: (one piece of art or writing under 500 words)

C8 wip
starbitee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 'ye » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:36 am

Image Image Image

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

username: pinkieash.
name: Mahrezi Suarez
short personality: Empathetic, Flirtatious,
Superficial, Selfish, Charming, Fair, Irresponsible,
and Lazy.
short story: Mahrezi was doing particularly
nothing that day, just lazing away in her room
and avoiding all of her responsibilities like any
other day. Her mom wanted her to clean her
room, but she had nowhere-near started. Why
couldn't her mother simply understand that she
simply wasn't going to try to do any of that?
It was Mahrezi's lazy day-off, which she needed
for some apparent reason... even though she
does nothing on a daily basis. Today was different
in her eyes, a day more special. No running
around the mall with her friends, no having
friends over, no calling anybody, etc. Today
was just herself. The girl laid back on her
bed, sighing in relief. Would she read a
book today? No. Watching T.V. would be
a better way to spend her time. After all,
she could catch up on all of her shows that
she had recently been passing off. Or just
sleep, either was a good idea.
optional extra:

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Last edited by 'ye on Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:10 pm, edited 9 times in total.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ImagexxxImagexxxImagexxxImage
my stocking ❤ - neopets - she/her pronouns - trying for bean 209 and pseudo 103 - say hi

'ye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RottenMilk » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:57 pm

username:SilverHeartAlchemist
name:Lyra
short personality:Stubborn, a bit of a show-of, impatient, sassy, a bit childish and a brat
short story: Lyra huffed as she listened to her dad ramble on about her horns, and how someday
a poacher might try to kill her for them. She shrugged off the thought and padded past him."I can take
care of myself if that happens."
Lyra walked slowly around the small lake, ignoring everything around her.She jumped and froze as she
heard a large 'crack' rip through the silence. Starring into the eyes of a strange creature that stood
on two legs and had an extra appendage, her whole body filled with fright, preventing her from moving.
Another crack filled the air as she saw a blur off fur before hearing the screams of the strange animal.
“D-Daddy…”She barely whispered out the word before the large beast crashed to the ground and yelled
at her to run. Lyra took of fear still coursing through her veins and her eyes stung with tears.
She quickly climbed into a large tree a bit away from the lake and watched as another creature
came out to look at the first who lay dead under her father. Sobbing as she watched the
second creature start to cut off her father’s horns, Lyra whisperd.”First mom…..now dad…”
(198 word)
optional extra:to the right
Last edited by RottenMilk on Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lemon
RottenMilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a sky full of stars » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:54 pm

possible res this looks awesome mango