Based on Click to view
Artist Moonskye [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ceiral #134

Postby Moonskye » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:49 am

Simple little bab <3

To win this ceiral, tell me a story about when it was a child.

Code: Select all
User:
Name:
Story:
    hi there

dA

... can't think
    of anything
    else to link
    right now.
Moonskye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ceiral #134

Postby .starfish » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:58 am

user;; ~Caramel~
    name;; Hazel
    story;; Written in Hazel's point of view.
      I woke up one morning and it was freezing cold. Everything was white and I was all alone. I looked around but I didn't see my mom anywhere. I had lived with her and no one else for as long as I could remember and now she was gone.
Last edited by .starfish on Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi I'm Cara and I'm actually a starfish
I am also slightly obsessed with HTTYD, Percy Jackson and Marvel
art shop [OPEN], characters, deviantart, commissions [OPEN], pokefarm
.starfish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ryuuhou » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:15 am

User: Sugar
Name: Sabi
Story: When Sabi was a Child She was Pretty Let loose, Her Caretakers didn't care where she went, as long as She didn't get hurt. She was A orphan, But she didn't Mind, "Parents Will Just Hold me Back from My Dreams!" She Always Said when someone was to adopt her. She Lived her life in that old Rundown orphanage Until she was able to Leave And Begin her Life Working Up to her Nearly impossible dreams!
ryuuhou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redbonnet6 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:36 am

how do i adopt one?
redbonnet6

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offended Cockatiel » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:54 am

User: Byteme
Name: Cal
Story:

There was a simple thing, so soft and cold... Snow. It chilled him all over, like cool kisses upon his body that melt away in an instant. That was when he was still six, wide soft green eyes staring up at the big blue sky with his Momma's hand within his.

It fell upon them like something never before seen, maybe because it had never been seen here, though the truth was it had sometime ago. When the adults were still children, when the teens where too young to remember bleary little faced memories, it had dribbled down and touched their rosy cheeks.

Upstanding.

Wip --- Dropping out. vuv
Last edited by Offended Cockatiel on Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Offended Cockatiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SyrupBean » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:28 pm

Username;;
silver~wolf

Name;;
If I win this Ceiral, I would name him Jake.

Story;;

█████Jake had lived under a willow tree for most of his childhood. His parents abandoned him when he was only three and left him under a large willow tree. Why they abandoned him, no one knows. Jake thought it could only be one of two options: Either they didn't want him or they just couldn't take care of them. He always wondered whether he actually had parents in the first place. With no one to care for him, no one to fight off the other animals of the wild, no one to show him the way to survive on his own, he was all alone. The willow tree provided enough protection during the frozen winter and the scorching summers, but it didn't keep other animals out. Scavengers wandered in and out of Jake's home under the willow branches freely, occasionally bumping into Jake. Scaring the scavengers away was hard for Jake. He would manage a slight growl every now and then to scare them off, but the rest of the time was spent batting the animals away with his paws. Finding food was also a hard task for Jake. He sometimes found things to eat around old campsites, but when the scavengers came to his willow tree, he would lose the little bit that he had. Jake had a hard time surviving in the woods without his father or mother to protect him, but he always found a way. When he loses all hope, something always shows up to help him: Another abandoned campsite, more rain to bring the soft grass up beneath his paws, or sometimes even something as simple as a rainbow that cheers him up. Somehow, though the days were long and tiring, Jake survived the harshness of the wild. Eventually, some other Ceirals came by the old willow tree and found a muddy, bruised, and tired little Ceiral. The spent a long time questioning him about his name, where his parents were, what happened, and many more. Jake just looked up at them and with a long sigh, he curled up into a ball. "We'll call you Jake for now." They said. Jake nodded, then started sleeping; dreaming about where he would go, who he would meet, and the new friends he would make.
Last edited by SyrupBean on Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hey I'm Syrupbean!
Feel free to say hi.
I'm really into anime again.
She/They|| 🌈

>Deviant Art<
>Trade Thread<

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

Current Mood:
Super tired zzz

Listening To:
Autoheart's newest album c:

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

SyrupBean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonskye » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:00 am

Alright I'm gonna close this ;u;! I'll judge in a couple hours.
    hi there

dA

... can't think
    of anything
    else to link
    right now.
Moonskye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SyrupBean » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:21 pm

Bump?

Hey I'm Syrupbean!
Feel free to say hi.
I'm really into anime again.
She/They|| 🌈

>Deviant Art<
>Trade Thread<

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

Current Mood:
Super tired zzz

Listening To:
Autoheart's newest album c:

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

SyrupBean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonskye » Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:40 pm

silver~wolf wrote:
Username;;
silver~wolf

Name;;
If I win this Ceiral, I would name him Jake.

Story;;

█████Jake had lived under a willow tree for most of his childhood. His parents abandoned him when he was only three and left him under a large willow tree. Why they abandoned him, no one knows. Jake thought it could only be one of two options: Either they didn't want him or they just couldn't take care of them. He always wondered whether he actually had parents in the first place. With no one to care for him, no one to fight off the other animals of the wild, no one to show him the way to survive on his own, he was all alone. The willow tree provided enough protection during the frozen winter and the scorching summers, but it didn't keep other animals out. Scavengers wandered in and out of Jake's home under the willow branches freely, occasionally bumping into Jake. Scaring the scavengers away was hard for Jake. He would manage a slight growl every now and then to scare them off, but the rest of the time was spent batting the animals away with his paws. Finding food was also a hard task for Jake. He sometimes found things to eat around old campsites, but when the scavengers came to his willow tree, he would lose the little bit that he had. Jake had a hard time surviving in the woods without his father or mother to protect him, but he always found a way. When he loses all hope, something always shows up to help him: Another abandoned campsite, more rain to bring the soft grass up beneath his paws, or sometimes even something as simple as a rainbow that cheers him up. Somehow, though the days were long and tiring, Jake survived the harshness of the wild. Eventually, some other Ceirals came by the old willow tree and found a muddy, bruised, and tired little Ceiral. The spent a long time questioning him about his name, where his parents were, what happened, and many more. Jake just looked up at them and with a long sigh, he curled up into a ball. "We'll call you Jake for now." They said. Jake nodded, then started sleeping; dreaming about where he would go, who he would meet, and the new friends he would make.

Alright, I'm done! Wow, this completely slipped my mind. silver~wolf, have fun with Jake!
    hi there

dA

... can't think
    of anything
    else to link
    right now.
Moonskye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes