Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Prism Keeper 61 - Sweetie Belle

Postby The Pirate Dragon » Mon May 12, 2014 8:59 am

What is a prism keeper? <33
basically, a prism keeper is a fluffy creature that has long,
fluffy ears, and a smooth rat like long tail with fur on it.
They have horns that are prisms and reflect a light of any kind.
Pks collect stars. They wear them on their body, and it can be in various places!
Sometimes it will be something different than stars, making the pk rare.
There isn't really anything special about the prism light reflection, except for
the fact that black, white, and rainbow as less common.
colored stars are also uncommon.

Woo! I get to be a PK guest artist for the week! I'm so excited to make some PK's, so here's one to start off with!

ANIMAL STORM! wrote:********************************************************************************************
And so amaze omg oAo

********************************************************************************************
username:
ANIMAL STORM!

********************************************************************************************
name:
Sweetie Belle
This beautiful PK reminds me of Sweetie Belle from
My Little Pony. I took all day thinking about the name
and I found the perfect one.

Just so fabulous omg <33
too small for detail. I hope that us ok ono

favorite flower:
White Water Lily
"So pretty!"

reason:
There are very many reasons Sweetie
Belle loves the White Water Lily. I am
going to tell you the main ones.
One of the reasons is how she loves
the way the Water Lilies turn pink
when they are growing then they
turn white when they are finished.
She also loves the way they float
on Lily Pads. She says it is very
peaceful the way that they float.
A Lily Pad is also like a home to
Water Lilies. They travel a lot
while still living in their home.
Sweetie Belle thinks that they
feel safe on the pads.
The final main thing is how they
smell. The sweet, kind scent that
they carry with them blows
Sweetie Belle away with happiness.
It also always makes her feel safe
and calm when she is outdoors,
visiting the Water Lilies.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO READ. YOU MAY SKIP TO THE END

True Love At First Sight
The story of Sweetie Belle and the Water Lilies
Sweetie Belle was wheezing and coughing and breathing through a bag while lying in bed, trying her best to watch TV. She was very sick. That day was sunny, so she couldn't go to school and play during recess. She sniffed and blew her nose, turning the channel. Then she looked out the window.
A beautiful white flower petal floated across her view. Sweetie Belle rubbed her eyes, trying to figure out of she was dreaming or not. She wanted to get a closer look at it. She got up from her bed and limed as fast as she could over to the window. She was just in time to see the petal float away into her backyard pond. Her eyes widened. She had not been on her backyard for weeks and was surprised at what she saw.
Sweetie Belle sneezed and ran down the stairs, coughing all the way. She limped outside and ran to her pond. When she got there, she stopped to catch her breath but it was quickly taken away by the amount of beautiful flowers floating softly on shiny green leaves.
Sweetie Belle picked up a green leaf and looked at it closely. The flower was very beautiful. Feeling a sneeze coming on, she quickly put down the flower and sneezed. When she opened her eyes, she found a big figure in front of her.
It was her mother, smiling at her. "I see you found the Water Lilies?" She said and picked Sweetie Belle up. She nodded.
"You will get to see them more when you get better." Said her mother who carried Sweetie Belle inside. "I think you found a new favorite flower."

Hobby:
You may have thought Sweetie Belle's hobby was looking at Water Lilies, but Sweetie Belle has a different answer! Although, her hobby has just a bit to do with lilies.
Her favorite hobby is painting.. Flowers. She loves painting the beautiful flower patterns. She loves the ones with hard and challenging patterns. You would think if she messes up, she gets mad and starts over right? Wrong! With her mistake, she makes a whole new flower and pattern. Most of the time she discovers a brand new flower.
You would also think getting messy isn't on her list, well, it is! Sweetie Belle loves getting messy when she is making some beautiful paintings.

flower poem:
Flower petals are so nice,
Flower petals are so sweet,
Flower petals are so kind,
Flower petals can not be beat.

I wish for you to see,
The magic that they hold,
It is up to me,
For them to be brand and bold.

I will stand up for them,
I will take my place,
The love for them I hold,
Will go at the same pace.

Because no petal shall stand alone,
They always have a buddy,
They always have a heart,
Even if they get a little muddy.

credits
Full Body (c) Me
Small full body (c) Me
Water Lily 1 (c) ImgFave.com
Water Lily 2 (c) flowerpics.net
Beautiful Painting (c) hongkiat.com
Story (c) Me
Hobby (c) Me
Poem (c) Me
Water Lilies (c) Mother Nature <33
PK (c) You <3

Last edited by The Pirate Dragon on Sat May 17, 2014 2:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm not really active here anymore. Please don't ask for my pets or OCs!
The Pirate Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Prism Keeper 61

Postby dogish » Mon May 12, 2014 9:00 am

res <3
Pet's name: Rhys
Pet's name: Nokk
dogish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby undead » Mon May 12, 2014 9:14 am

Username:
~Kitteh Kats~
Name:
Hype
Their Favorite Flower:
Dahlia
Reason for Favorite Flower:
If ever there was a flower that knew the meaning of variety, it is the Dahlia. While it’s colors are limited to the warm ranges of red, orange, yellow, pink and white, it’s flowers come in a dizzying array of shapes and sizes. Each variation of the dahlia petal is a beauty. Their petals can be spiky, wispy, round thin or a half dozen other variations. Even the color ranges from one solid color to a painted mixture of two or three colors. The flower is really unique, Just like her.

Dropping out, Sorrz 3:

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇ᴋᴜʀᴛɪꜱ | ʟᴠɪᴄʜᴛ
▇▇▇▇{ | | ♑︎ }

▇▇▇▇hello! proud ghost artist
▇▇▇▇▇for Cozie Critters! you
▇.▇▇▇can dm me here or on
▇.▇▇▇ discord if you need me.
▇.▇..>>▇▇▇@ooeeoo
▇.▇.▇▇▇▇art by Panya
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
undead

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❤️ Such a sweetie ❤️

Postby dr pepper. » Mon May 12, 2014 12:36 pm

And so amaze omg oAo

username:
ANIMAL STORM!

name:
Sweetie Belle

Just so fabulous omg <33

favorite flower:
White Water Lily
"So pretty!"

reason:
feel safe on the pads.

True Love At First Sight
Sweetie Belle was wheezing and coughing and breathing through a bag while lying in bed, trying her best to watch TV. She was very sick. That day was sunny, so she couldn't go to school and play during recess. She sniffed and blew her nose, turning the channel. Then she looked out the window.
A beautiful white flower petal floated across her view. Sweetie Belle rubbed her eyes, trying to figure out of she was dreaming or not. She wanted to get a closer look at it. She got up from her bed and limed as fast as she could over to the window. She was just in time to see the petal float away into her backyard pond. Her eyes widened. She had not been on her backyard for weeks and was surprised at what she saw.
Sweetie Belle sneezed and ran down the stairs, coughing all the way. She limped outside and ran to her pond. When she got there, she stopped to catch her breath but it was quickly taken away by the amount of beautiful flowers floating softly on shiny green leaves.
Sweetie Belle picked up a green leaf and looked at it closely. The flower was very beautiful. Feeling a sneeze coming on, she quickly put down the flower and sneezed. When she opened her eyes, she found a big figure in front of her.
It was her mother, smiling at her. "I see you found the Water Lilies?" She said and picked Sweetie Belle up. She nodded.
"You will get to see them more when you get better." Said her mother who carried Sweetie Belle inside. "I think you found a new favorite flower."

Hobby:
You may have thought Sweetie Belle's hobby was looking at Water Lilies, but Sweetie Belle has a different answer! Although, her hobby has just a bit to do with lilies.
Her favorite hobby is painting.. Flowers. She loves painting the beautiful flower patterns. She loves the ones with hard and challenging patterns. You would think if she messes up, she gets mad and starts over right? Wrong! With her mistake, she makes a whole new flower and pattern. Most of the time she discovers a brand new flower.
You would also think getting messy isn't on her list, well, it is! Sweetie Belle loves getting messy when she is making some beautiful paintings.

flower poem:

I wish for you to see,
It is up to me,

I will take my place,

credits
Full Body (c) Me
Small full body (c) Me
Story (c) Me
Hobby (c) Me
Poem (c) Me
PK (c) You <3

Last edited by dr pepper. on Thu May 15, 2014 10:51 pm, edited 18 times in total.
dr pepper.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby voices » Tue May 13, 2014 5:50 am

Username;
Unknown Voices

Name;
Forlorn

Gender;
Female

Their Favorite Flower;
Iris

Reason for Favorite Flower;
Because her mother used to grow Iris's, and thought of them as a sign of very good luck.
Now, after her mother is dead, she carries on her mothers thoughts, and thinks the same way.
HOW LONG
HAS IT BEEN,
REALLY?
┌───────────┐
amakeal
he/him
advanced scribes
└───────────┘
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
┌───────────┐xx
sc - justsuchfunxx
discord - coredrillsxx
xx
xx
└───────────┘xx
HALF A DAY,
MAYBE.
voices

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby O b l i v i o n ☯ » Tue May 13, 2014 7:31 am

Username: O b l i v i o n
Name: Marianna
Their Favorite Flower: These gorgeous Lilacs
Reason for Favorite Flower: Marianna loves these flowers because they are just simple sweet flowers. She loves theirvariety of color but the purple ones are her favorite. She makes flower crowns out of them!

Birthday: April 12th
Zodiac: Aeries

Hobby: Yoga, making flower crowns, anything that has to do with nature.

Owner of a Shima <3
☁Birthday: April 27th☁
O b l i v i o n ☯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Pirate Dragon » Tue May 13, 2014 9:25 am

Bump! Thanks for all of the entries so far, I'll end this on Friday.
The Pirate Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QuinnJae » Fri May 16, 2014 12:30 pm

Big WIP

Username: <~Tobias~Eaton~>
Name: Trillium
Their Favorite Flower: Trillium
Reason for Favorite Flower: Her favourite flower is the Trilliym because; 1: it's her name ^-^, 2: it's Canada's national flower and she is Canadian, and 3: she finds it absolutely beautiful.
ImagePlease click my baby!!
QuinnJae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Pirate Dragon » Sat May 17, 2014 11:36 am

1 hour until judging!
The Pirate Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❤️ Such a sweetie ❤️

Postby The Pirate Dragon » Sat May 17, 2014 2:29 pm

ANIMAL STORM! wrote:********************************************************************************************
And so amaze omg oAo

username:
ANIMAL STORM!

name:
Sweetie Belle

Just so fabulous omg <33

favorite flower:
White Water Lily
"So pretty!"

reason:
feel safe on the pads.

True Love At First Sight

Hobby:

flower poem:

I wish for you to see,
It is up to me,

I will take my place,

credits
Full Body (c) Me
Small full body (c) Me
Story (c) Me
Hobby (c) Me
Poem (c) Me
PK (c) You <3

Congrats! I loved your form and the idea behind her was really cute. Sweetie Belle is all yours!
The Pirate Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me