WME: Silver Sable Champagne by KittyCatKita

Based on Click to view
Artist KittyCatKita [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
42 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WME: Silver Sable Champagne

Postby KittyCatKita » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:44 pm

Yeaapp why did I let you guys talk me into this again? Anywho XD another shine-quid, this time for you guys to adopt! She is a Silver Sable Champagne, hence the shine, those horses seem to have them built in >_>. *lets hand fall off and crawl across the table*

Rule for Breeding: She is breedable like all equids, but you cannot request for the shine to be passed down to the foal. The breeding artist may choose to do so if they wish to, but it cannot be requested as it is far too much work and I wouldn't wish that on them XD
She cannot breed with any other "shinequid"

-3B- wrote:Username: -3B-
Equid's Name: Gallifrey
Why you chose that name: In Doctor Who, Gallifrey is the Doctor's home planet. It once glistened and glimmered before it was destroyed by war, and her coat reminds me so much of that old glory, even if the resemblance isn't exact.
Height: 14.1 hh
Personality: Gallifrey is a tough and regal mare with warmth in her heart - and a secret passion for listening to science fiction stories!
Greatest Wish: Gallifrey loves curling up behind the teenaged girl of the family she lives with, as the human reads her sci-fi novels underneath the old willow. As such, she dreams of going for a trip to see these faraway lands that the authors imagine - oh, to see the splendor of some of these worlds up close! To feel the warmth of multiple suns or moons on her back, and to graze on otherworldly grasses!
Last edited by KittyCatKita on Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:10 am, edited 4 times in total.

♥ John Marston ♥

Kita wrote:My deviantart
Golgem Cavern Adoptables

Herd GIF made by Rax.
Click the link below to go to my WME herd
KittyCatKita

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WME: Silver Sable Champagne

Postby Drizzpone » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:49 pm

Username: Drizzpone
Equid's Name: Pearl
Why you chose that name: Because of her beautiful coat color, and to go along with the theme of her secret color underneath. xD
Personality: While she may be older than most, Pearl has a soul of younger years. She yearns to feel the joys of new found knowledge. Often times Pearl can be found exploring all the world has to offer. Pearl is more of a listener than a talker, which makes her a great choice for someone to talk to when searching for advice. She sometimes finds difficulty in forming new friendships, but once brought out of her shell, her true colors shine through to build a life long relationship.
Greatest Wish: Pearl's greatest wish would be to one day write down all of the different stories she has heard in a book to share with the world. From her love of travel, she has heard both informative stories as well as fictional, and each one holds a special place in her heart. Since she has a tendency to be shy at times, a book would be the best way for her to share her stories with others and not have to confront her fear of public speaking. To Pearl, the greatest power is knowledge, and what better way to learn than from the pages of a book!
Last edited by Drizzpone on Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
A horse is the
dreams about──
──powerful,───
Coding . WME Page
Trades . Art Shop

Drizzpone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby henley » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:53 pm

Username: Ismene
Equid's Name: Siren
Why you chose that name: I think it is truly a beautiful name
Personality:
Greatest Wish:

Wip, will finish once I get to a computer.
haitus until September 20th

not well, so sorry.
henley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ban » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:55 pm

Username: Bantard
Equid's Name: Spongebobette Opal
Why you chose that name: She's shiny and pretty like them, and it's just what came to mine and sounds nice.
Personality: (Keeping it simple for now..) Wise, conservative, open-minded, motherly, realistic, friendly, loving, grounded, practical, sweet, generous
Greatest Wish: It's heartbreaking, for Opal at least, to see so many foals without parents. As of late there are so many little equids running mother and fatherless (foundations and/or breeding's without connections to parents. I see it a lot so why not build off it cx). Whether the young ones are alone by choice or not, Opal just wishes to help the best way she can. As an adoptive mother, surrogate, or just keeping a watchful eye on the more independent and stubborn colts and fillies. Her hearts in the right place and Opal often has a little herd of babies traveling around with her calling her "mom". However, she can't take in every stray foal. So Opal's greatest wish is to not only help those she can, but be an example to any and all equids that as a species it is in their power to help all the little ones. The species must survive after all.
Last edited by ban on Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ḩ̗͉̠̣̰̗̱̈a̛̭̯͕̜̗̼̓̚ḭ̶͖̝̈́ͤ̋ͦ̈͑̄ḷ̢̘̦̣̠ ̱͕̝͖̙͖̳́̚Ȟ̀͒ͧͯy͍̦͑̋̂͡d͈̬ͧ̽̌͒r̲̫͍̲̻ͣ͆ͦ̀̐̌͠a̸̩
My WME Challenge
Please note I won't be sending individual images from my challenge to respective owners,
they will all be available for retrieval at my stash folder location.

ImageImage

ban

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:22 pm

Username: Dia.
Equid's Name: Piper
Why you chose that name: Piper is an energetic, bubbly name for a little girl with a shining personality.
Personality: lively, tireless, sparkling, extroverted, amiable , enthusiastic, bright, animated, athletic, childish
Greatest Wish: To this enthusiastic young equid, nothing is impossible. Piper has decided that in her life time she is going to reach for the stars since not even the sky is her limit. Her greatest wish is to travel the world - preferably at a high speed - and meet someone at every location along the way. Piper wants to forge new friendships with each someone, no matter the other participant's species. With each new companion, Piper feels she will learn more than she ever could without their meeting. In turn, she will become a little less ignorant about those who live beyond her peak. Additionally, she feels these friendships can make the world just a little bit brighter and the "grumps" will become less numerous.

dropping out because i can't lose my chance for the quipless <3
good luck everyone
Last edited by Dia. on Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kagome963 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:34 pm

Username: ~*Cuore*~ ((Formerly ~*LunaStar*~))
Equid's Name: Eleanora
Why you chose that name: When I look at this mare, the shine of her coat makes her look like a shining star. The name Eleanora is Spanish for Shining Light cause that is who she is.
Personality: Caring, Gentle, Motherly, Protective, and Helpful
Greatest Wish: Ellie's biggest dream is to join a paranormal investigation association. Ever since she was a little foal her mother was always telling her she was destined to help the the wondering spirits of the dead. For the spear to find eternal peace and rest they must cross over into the light. Ellie is that light hence her name.
Last edited by Kagome963 on Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
┌────────┘♥└────────┐
Female ♡ Adult
Nightmare ♡ Married
Proud Mother
She/Her Pronouns
└────────┐♥┌────────┘
┌─────┘♥└─────┐
Fursonas
D&D Characters
Lunar Ranch
Sales Barn
Art (C)
└─────┐♥┌─────┘

Kagome963

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Astraela » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:59 pm

Username: laredo
Equid's Name:
Why you chose that name: Since she is a shine-quid, I wanted a name that fit her, and her beautiful golden quips reminded me of rays of sun shining on her already stunning coat.
Personality: As young a as is, she is wise beyond her years. Shes not super smart, she just sees things others don't.
Greatest Wish:

dropping out! im waiting for another! good luck everyone!!
Last edited by Astraela on Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
I used to be laredo
Astraea's landing
My WME's
Image Image
Astraela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inupait » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:32 pm

Username:
-Inupait
Equid's Name:
- Oakley
Why you chose that name:
- I chose this name because I have a beautiful little filly named Annie Oakley; named after a nickname given to a sharpshooter in the us armie, it's kind of a slang name that I really like and it seemed to fit this lil lady quite well in my opinion.
Height:
- 14.1 hh
Personality:
~Oakley is the strongest mare you will ever meet, she is everyones shoulder to lean on. She is a very stable equid that brings balance to others lives, she will take others problems on her shoulders and help them bare it. She never breaks no matter how hard things get she always manages to pull through and bring others through with her. Oakley easily becomes the one that everyone turns to for advice or simply someone who will listen.
Greatest Wish:
-wip
Last edited by Inupait on Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Inupait

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightsky. » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:41 pm

Username: Nightsky.
Equid's Name: Marielle
Why you chose that name: ~ Pronounced Mari-el and is a variant of the female name "Marilla". The name Marielle is from French and Dutch origin meaning "star of the sea." I chose this name because of her love of the ocean and her shiny coat, of which shimmers like stars.
Personality: Shy, responsible, cautious, scared of awkward situations and quite benevolent.
Greatest Wish: Marielle's greatest wish is to explore the depths and secrets of the ocean, which partly derive from the name of her love of the sea. Just the thought of diving below the earth-dwellers into a completely different world excites her. If only she wasn't so scared of what may lie there, as she has heard stories of frightening creatures much larger than herself. However, this hasn't stopped her dream of floating in complete weightlessness, admiring the magnificent marine creatures with their colourful scales and contentment of being free to go and do as they please. Quite often she dreams about swimming among the vibrant reefs in the sea, searching for strange plants and fish as well as lost artefacts from mysterious pasts. Shipwrecks that have remained abandoned for many years are awaiting her discovery, beautiful sea caverns hiding beside rocky cliffs are aching to be found. Maybe one day Marielle's wish will come true.
Last edited by Nightsky. on Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:00 am, edited 6 times in total.
ImageImageImage
"Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good
we often might win by fearing to attempt."
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
"You can't wait for inspiration.
You have to go after it with a club."
I used to be XxNightskyxX.

My WMEs~Apple Hoard~My Tumblr.~<3 Click to claim your prize <3
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Nightsky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mrs. Winchester » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:30 am

Username: Ashvino
Equid's Name: Summer haze
Why you chose that name: its soft yellow/ gold stripes remind me of the summer sun
Personality:
Greatest Wish: if only summer could last for ever so that he could saver the warm feeling of the sun. He feels truly at peace and joy during summer along with the adventures that come with it.
Image To Love Is To ProtectImage
Mrs. Winchester

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me