WME: Silver dapple splash quipless by .Ghost.

Based on Click to view
Artist .Ghost. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
45 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WME: Silver dapple splash quipless

Postby .Ghost. » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:27 am

HAH you guys thought you had gotten rid of me? Well think again.

I'm bringing a special WME for you, this girl is quipless!
Note that her face is not symmetrical, meaning she have no badger face.

fantasy girl wrote:Username: fantasy girl
Equid's Name: Brynja
{ Brynja is old norwegian and means armour }
Height: 12.3hh
Personality:
Brynja is someone who prefers solitude over socializing, mostly due to the fact that's when she has the time to think and clear her mind. And she often spends her time debate over topics involving her and the world around her. She is not one to speak much – some equids have never even heard her speak -, but even with this, Brynja is an intelligent equid with strong opinions and is ready to scream them out if someone violates what they're doing and is hurting someone or just degrades someone because of who they are. But, she dwells on them, often not allowing them to part from her mind and into the open air fearful of how they will be accepeted. So quite often she steps back and just lets something happen, feeling horrible afterwards, but then again she also steps up and will defend the equid involved like her life depended on it.

Even though she is still some what of a young mare, she always expects the worse, and is often found pacing and panicking silently and will try to find a way to have an excuse to not do what she is supposed to do if she feels she can't do it with perfection. Anything but perfect is the same as failing for her, and she is often mentally beating herself up if she does something not to her standards. But she rarely allows sorrow to hit and play out, instead she keeps it inside of herself and holds it back with chains and locks so it has no chance of getting loose. As she doesn't want others to worry with her problems and her worries, as she would feel extremely uncomfortable and exposed. So she keeps her issues drawn along with her worried thoughts about this life.
But sadly with how she has locked herself up, she often does not know how to be there for the ones that matter to her, which breaks her fragile heart, as she hates seeing someone sad or depressed. She wants to be there for them, but most of the times has no idea how.

She underestimates herself, and is scared of the thought that others think of her as a bother and an annoyance. And will often distance herself from her friends just in case they get annoyed by her. Which is one of the main reasons why most of her friends drifted away from her, tired of her locked up self and misunderstood why she distanced herself from them all of the time. Brynja isn't one to befriend someone easily either, and therefore with her friends drifting away she became more of the solitude type of gal. But towards the few ones who decided to stay or not completely drift away, those are the ones she is fiercly loyal towards.
But even with not much company from others, she's enjoying life and what nature brings along with it. Even with the tough life of a being a prey to predators.
But her love for nature and the creatures that share the world with her, never seems to stop, she is often found socializing with little critters such as birds, squirrels, mice and even skunks. Not that they stay with her, most of them run away. But she loves to just watch and see how their lives play out and how they cope, because she might be able to draw something out of their actions and use towards her own benefit. Such as from locating certain food types, to find a way to sleep more comfy and more safely.
Brynja is one to observe and notice different types of behaviour and how someone is feeling by how someone acts.
With this observation technique she has taught herself to focus on what the wildlife among her tells her, and it has often saved her from getting into uncomfortable situations with humans and hounds.
But she prefers silence over anything, as that's when you've got to concentrate to hear and see the bundle of life swirling around one self, but that most of us seem to not notice because of the unfamiliarity of not hearing many sounds all at the same time. Peacefulness is underrated, and overlooked, which is why Brynja loves it so much.

But even with all this Brynja is an extremely strong equid, not physically, but mentally. Even with others ignoring her and sometimes even throwing mean insults and actions, she lets them bounce off her little bubble of protection. It might drag her down for a short while, yes, but she is guaranteed to bounce back up from the fall and keep on going. As even with this harsh and brutal word, it's still her life, her heart beating in her chest and keeping her alive. And she is determined that no one is going to take her life away, she is the keeper of it and she is the one who controls it. Others can try and bring her down, but in the long run, they're just some equid that triggers her annoyance and moody self. An equid not worth dwelling over and wasting a thought on.

Brynja is in short terms a fiercly loyal, silent, intelligent, nature loving, determinded, strong and thoughtful equid.

Art:
Peaceful Silence
Framed Beauty
The Morning Sun [ Cropped Transparent ]
Watchful One

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Beauty of Nature
Glimpse of Shyness [ Lineless ] by Soph6297
Last edited by .Ghost. on Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImage
xxx
xxx
xxx
»Thinking: Workworkwork
»Doing: Working on commissions!
»Now playing: Find A Way - SafetySuit

» WME herd » Nukittas » dA » Ask.fm »
.Ghost.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WME: Silver dapple splash quipless

Postby Charchar2 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:30 am

Want her so bad, but I have no chance ;_;
    She is gorgeous, congrats to whoever wins~
I'm traveling til Friday w/ no access to my tablet!

Mostly quitting CS; I'll check messages on occasion but DA or Skype is probably a better place to contact me.
Charchar2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Butter Dragon » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:43 am

Wow. Thats all i can say is wow.
Username:
.Skink.
Equid's Name:
Ada
(A-dah, not Ah-da)
Personality:
Ada is on the surface is kind, Eloquent, and Imaginative. But there is more to her than meets the eye. Let’s start off with the first thing on the list, Kindness. Ada never hesitates to help when anyone needs a favor, she never puts off other equids needs but when it comes to her own needs she often procrastinates and puts them off until eventually she figures she needs to get it done. The feeling of selfishness lies in the far corner of her mind and rarely ever enters her thoughts. Ada is eloquent; she often will walk through the woods any given day and describe the place to herself in such a way as this;
“The woods are dark today, as if the shadow of a great beast is chasing its master across the sky and has stopped over the forest of which I walk simply to gaze down upon me. “
When she is alone she does this quite often however when she is with others she tends to keep her thoughts to herself. Ada is also imaginative; she can see herself in a different place or time. Aside from changing her surroundings, Ada has well... Friends, imaginary friends. Ada feels alone even around her real friends, as though she doesn't fit in so she has created herself friends that will accept every aspect of her and stick by her side day after day. These friends are more then what you would usually think of though, these friends seem completely real to her, she can feel them when they hold her tight on her bad days she hears what they are saying as if they were actually speaking to her. Though these friends seem real, Ada is knows they are not but it’s nice to have them around anyways. There is one key thing that separates Ada from most other equids; she has an eidetic memory. She enjoys being able to recall places she has been and sounds she has herd, she puts herself to sleep most nights by recalling the sound of a mother equid singing a lullaby to her foal that she herd one night long ago. Ada struggles with her identity; she does not know who she wants to be or who she is. She doesn’t want to be put into a mold; she wants to make her own. On occasion you can find her imitating another equid trying to pick up on how to do a certain thing, so that she may make it her own. Ada is almost half push over and half stubborn, she has a very strong opinion for what she believes but if an equid knows just which buttons to press and how to word what they need, Ada can easily be influenced to do what they want. Ada often feels alone, she left her herd and her family to find her own way but sometimes she wishes she had never left. She misses her family and hopes to one day find them again. The only reason she stays with the herd she is in instead of leaving to find her family is for protection; Ada knows that on her own she would never make it. Ada has high standers and good morals, for whatever she does her motives are pure more often than not, she never wants to hurt anyone with what she does and would never deliberately do so. Ada is delicate she doesn’t take pain or hurtful words well, even after the sting is gone. Thus she tries to be nice to everyone, for what you give if what you receive. Lastly Ada tries to live life to the fullest in whatever way she can; she doesn’t want to get to end of her days and say.
“Was it enough?”
Art:
With a friend
Real painting
Her favorite season
Hey! Wait up!
Head shot by Hobbit Geek
Like a dream by oddly shaded
Wander the hills by -- b e n j i
Last edited by Butter Dragon on Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:33 am, edited 11 times in total.
x
Butter Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gecko » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:49 am

What a beautiful lady o3o May have to try for her but.. must.. resist. ♡♥♡♥♡
Ignore oekaki timers I always leave the tab open >:'D

𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙸𝙳
𝚐𝚎𝚌𝚔𝟶 #𝟺𝟽𝟻𝟸
𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚜!
𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚜
𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 𝙳𝚘𝚐𝚜
𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚃𝚊𝚒𝚕𝘴 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢

gecko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowhunter, » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:02 am

Username: XxTheShadowGirlxX
Equid's Name: Altalena>Italian for 'swing'
Personality:
Altalena-The Empty Equid
Alta is bipolar and her moods can change at the drop of a hat hence the name 'swing'.

Raised in lab as an experiment she had no free will. The scientists who she called 'white coats' did not give her a name but a number. She was experiment 6, often called 'it'.

The scientists dumped her out in the wild after they didn't need her and she eventually found a herd. Needless to say the other equids teased her which lowered her already low self-esteem. She would curl up in a ball then suddenly lash out, not caring who she hit. The herd alienated her even more and the mood swings got more and more dramatic. She got so mad one day she wished the herd would die. And the next day they were attacked by a rabid bear and Alta was the only survivor. Her mood swings stopped turning into rage and changed to depression. One moment she would be happy and dance in sunlight and then the next she's sobbing and thinking about sucide. After these dramatic swings she feels empty.

To avoid getting hurt she shuts out her feelings and is straightforward with everyone. She wants to feel nothing and will let no one in. She thinks it was all her fault her first herd died and she feels as if she's living two different lives. It's almost as if there a demon inside her that she can't control and it scares her. It scares her to the point that she no longer knows who she is. Is she funny, sad, outgoing, shy? No. She's experiment 6, the thing who is not a horse nor Equid and she doesn't have a name. She's just an 'it'. And she feels an it should have no place in this world.
Art: wip
Last edited by Shadowhunter, on Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:42 am, edited 6 times in total.
shad | he/they

Shadowhunter,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChristainAnimalLover » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:04 am

Sorry, but I'm gonna drop out...I just got my long-awaited filly, and I'm pretty happy right now. I don't think I could focus on her like I should. I know she will go to the perfect home <3

Username: ChristainAnimalLover
Equid's Name: Jazz
Personality: WIP
Art: WIP
Last edited by ChristainAnimalLover on Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
ChristainAnimalLover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaigeyPies » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:08 am

Username: PaigeyPies
Equid's Name: Epona- Goddess of horse
Personality: Epona is is a semi-domestic (She lives in a small barn with open fields, where the owners do not care much for Epona, so she is untrained) young mare who is constantly at a violent battle against herself. Deep in her mind, she is a fun-loving, kind, caring, and sociable equid, but due to being raised by a stuck-up, prideful, and demanding family of designer horses, she has been constantly afraid to show her true self. From the outside, she comes off like her parents, not looking as if she has time for anyone, aggressive, bossy, and arrogant. She pushes people away so easily so that her true self doesn't show, but she desperately wants to let it all out. When she tries to act kind to others, they instantly abandon her.. Because of this constant war, she easily becomes depressed, lonley and frustrated with herself, having a low self-esteem and confidence in her own abilities.She is very stubborn most of the time, not wanting to do anything with others or even with her humans, afraid that she will 'slip' and her life will be ruined forever. Sometimes, she doesn't even want to leave her stall because she feels like she is a burden to everyone. her biggest dream in life is to actually have friends and to be able to be herself around someone, but it horrifies her to even think about what her family would say and what others would say. Her family has been her main focus since she was young, but she is constantly alone, her own thoughts killing her from the inside, and outside. She often starves herself and removes herself from everything else due to her depression, causing her owners to consider putting her to sleep. Another main dream of hers is to become a wild horse, able to run around without any worries or cares, away from everyone that has ruined and hurt her. The only thing that keeps her alive every day is the fact that she is quipless and others admire her beauty and elegance, especially the humans. She feeds off of the positive attention of others, but does not strive to achieve it.
Art:
Hopefully will be doing ONE more! C:
ImageImage
Hate this one, the one on the bottom...but it represents what I want it to.. xD
Image Traditional art..sorry for low quality ._.
Last edited by PaigeyPies on Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:05 am, edited 13 times in total.
Will be kind of inactive on Chicken Smoothie - if you need to contact me for any reason, here is my DeviantArt! I check that every day, and that's where you will most likely reach me best!
PaigeyPies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JerseyDusk » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:12 am

Username: JerseyDusk
Equid's Name: Senja
Personality: She is rebellious and loud character. She makes sure that she isn't one to be underestimated or taken for granted. She likes to be on solo adventures, and views herself as sort of a lone ranger type heroic figure. In that sense Senja is quite the narcissistic equid, finding that she can only love herself. Although she does communicate with outsiders, when around them Senja's a tough girl on the outside. But in all reality she is a tad-bit of a softie in the inside. She does know that others are important too, just not as important as she is.
Art: By the fabulous ~Trompy

Seriously... my darling dusky <33
Last edited by JerseyDusk on Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Potato. » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:25 am

Username: Potato.
Equid's Name: Georgia
Personality:
Art:

No connection anymore :C
Last edited by Potato. on Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Potato.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TiNyHaNdS05 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:26 am

Username: TiNyHaNdS05
Equid's Name: Aurora
Personality: Aurora is quiet, kind, and conscientious. Often puts the needs of others above their own needs. Observer with rich inner world of observations about other equids. Very perceptive of other's feelings. Private and polite. Timid, socially uncomfortable, modest, not confrontational and easily hurt. Fears drawing attention to herself. Easily frightened. Easily offended or hurt. Prone to stay away from large groups. Follows the rules, dutiful and responsible. She is stable and practical, valuing security and traditions. Well-developed sense of space and function. Dislikes competition. Good at finishing tasks, and very clean, organized, mostly a planner. Not spontaneous, and does not appreciate strangeness. Intolerant to differences, and prone to getting distracted. Afraid of many things like doing the wrong thing. Dislikes change. Apprehensive, guarded, avoidant, anxious, cautious, suspicious. More interested in relationships and family than intellectual pursuits.
Art: Boop! Clicketh Friends Lazy View Sleep
Last edited by TiNyHaNdS05 on Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:40 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Me and Quinn257 are sister's and share the same computer
ImageImageImage
TiNyHaNdS05

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me