Based on Click to view
Artist o s h u n [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

CWHR Gypsy Vanner

Postby o s h u n » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:43 pm

{First horse as a CWHR Guest artist! *is freaking out*}

This horse is a little bit special as she is blind in her left eye. To win this horse fill out the form
and include a small story explaining how she became blind in one eye.

Code: Select all
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Mare
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Breed:[/b] Gypsy Vanner
[b]Color:[/b] Black Tobiano
[b]Height:[/b] 15.3 Hands
[b]Story:[/b](300 words max)

Need suggestions for your story? here is a list of reasons horses can go blind:
-Hemorrhaging behind the eye
-Issues during birth causing humans to pull the foal
-Head trauma at an early age (kicked by other horses)

Or research your own ideas!
o s h u n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CWHR Gypsy Vanner

Postby Arrows » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:05 pm

OMIGOSH I'M DYING! SHE IS B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!

--------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------

✤Show Name✤
Golden Key's Enchantment

Your fate is your own. No one else can change it. No matter how your get there, it is eternally set in stone.

✤Barn Name✤
Spell

Words can't bring you down. Even a bullet to your heart cannot kill you. You live forever.

✤Gender✤
Mare

Monsters exist, in your head and in life. But they can't hurt you.

✤Age✤
6 Years of Age

What determines you fate also determines your personality and attitude.

✤Breed✤
Gypsy Vanner

You are beautiful, no matter what brutal label they put on you.

✤Color✤
Black Tobiano

Time doesn't make everything better. Only you can choose to take the first step towards success.

✤Height✤
15.3 Hands

Don't reach for the clouds when there are footprints on the moon.

✤Story✤

[I also drew a little something!]
spell pic.jpg
spell pic.jpg (33.68 KiB) Viewed 314 times

[The gray parts are the mane, just to distinguish it from the other parts. This is hand-drawn so it's not as bright as it could be.]

5 Months Old

Golden Key’s Enchantment stood in the corner of the pasture, rain drizzling down on her. Her mother had died two weeks ago from gaseous colic, painfully and unhappily. Spell had stayed by her side until the men came to lead her into the trailer – she never returned. Three larger colts pranced up to her, ears flattened. Since her mother’s death, Spell had become a victim to nearly everyone. She had scars and oozing bite marks to prove it. So here she was, no will to do anything, cowering in her corner. The first colt, with a black coat and brown eyes, swooped forward to give her a harsh nip. Then the next one, a brown and white appaloosa, reared up and slammed his front feet down to intimidate her, which Spell flinched away. But then, the largest of them sauntered up, right near her face, turned around, and whump! The last she saw was the hard, dark hoof of the colt. Then Spell’s eyes blurred and the world spun, until she toppled to the ground. The last she remembered was a stallion charging up and the shout of a human.

A Couple Days After

She hobbled around the barn, constantly looking up wildly to check for danger. The young horses avoided her now; the older mares and geldings cared for her with gentle nickers and soft touches – but she still shied away from even them. Golden Key’s Enchantment had taken a hard hit that severed her trust. It gave her vicious head trauma, and Spell had been deemed completely blind in her left eye. She never did see that colt again, although. With a crazy gleam to her eye, the gypsy vanner took a larger, strong stride suddenly. She would not be defeated. Spell was strong.

[Exactly three-hundred words. Had to cut out some details/parts to do it though!]

Dante Alighieri wrote:Do not be afraid; our fate
Cannot be taken from us; it is a gift.

[Adding random, encouraging statements just seemed to work...
Everyone seemed to like merging the categories, which looked cool. But I decided eventually to keep it sweet and simple.]
Last edited by Arrows on Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:18 am, edited 11 times in total.
by serBronn

isleen
caswallon
my chwr horses

I <3 my horse Indigo
ℓ ι ν є у σ υ η g. ℓ ι ν є ƒ я є є. ℓ ι ν є ƒ є α я ℓ є ѕ ѕ.

My Kiamara, Odysseus. Click the picture to the right to see information & all art for Odysseus!

by Niluna
Arrows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red Badge of Courage » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:09 pm

To her friends, this little filly is known as Light.

Light is a mare, who is 3 years old and is 15.4 hh. Her coloration in Black Tobiano and she is part of the magnificent breed known as Gypsy Vanners.

Light was your average, happy filly. She bounced around, annoyed her mother, and learned a healthy respect for humans. When she was weaned, she was sold to a man, who was known for being a great trainer. He was a great trainer, yes, but he had no respect for horses health or happiness.
Light went to him for training. He saw her and instantly thought Trouble. To him, that was her name, and it suited her. Far too well. He taught her how to pull a cart, or rather, he tried to teach her to pull. When she wouldn't stand still for him to tack her up, he lost it. He grabbed her head and shoved it down. She struggled her hardest to get free of him, but he wouldn't let her. Finally, he let her go and she hit her head on the roof of the shelter. Her head tilted sideways and her eye hit a nail, putting its light and beauty out forever.
Last edited by Red Badge of Courage on Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not really on anymore. I've found a better roleplaying site. I will still be on occasionally to reply to roleplays and adopt pets. If the owners of a roleplay want to free my spot up for another, you can go ahead and kick me. Just send me a pm telling me that.
Red Badge of Courage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all patched up » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:45 pm

Show Name:
Shattered Memories
Barn Name:
Lioness
Breed:
Gypsy Vanner
Color:
Black Tobiano
Height:
15.3 Hands
Story:
wip
all patched up

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby urie » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:03 am

( Sorry for burning your eyes with this picture *__*)

Ω ❝ Well hi there c: Meet Inspire, well, better known as 'Ain't no different to you'' on the show circuit. Yes, I named her Inspire, why? Well, she is such a wonderful, inspiring mare but is easily hurt by words. So, I chose a sort of 'anti - teasing ' show name but a simple and, err, inspiring barn name. So, that's your introduction to Inspire.❞

Ω ❝ Okay, well, she's a mare. Born a filly, now a mare, a girl, a female. As for her age, well, she's twelve years old. So only really around about a third of her life so far. You could say already 12 years of her life has gone, but she's optimistic so that's what she would say - only a third of her life gone!❞

Ω ❝ Inspire is a Gypsy Vanner horse. A gorgeous breed, renowned for it's glorious mane and fluffy feathering, like this girl has. She is a Black Tobiano in colour, rather common for the Gypsy Vanner. She stands at 15.3 hh and yes, she is blind in one eye. Got a problem? Didn't think so c: ❞

ImageImage
Ω ❝Why yes, yes she does.❞
'' And now, for the highest jump of the course, the triple bar. Will she make it with this wonderous horse?'' The commentator announced, his voice getting higher and higher. The crowd roared until suddenly, it seemed like a pin could drop. A loose terrier sprinted onto the course, yapping wildly. Mid- takeoff, the horse spun in surprise, crashing into the jump. It seemed like slow motion for her and her rider but in actual fact it was only a couple of seconds. Soon, it was chaos and carnage. Paramedics jogged onto the course, lugging large first aid kits. The rider was taken to the side and the large paint horse snorted in panic. What was going on? Suddenly, she realised that she was only seeing with one eye. There was a sharp pain in her left, and no light shafted into it. She trotted around the showjumping ring, until a kindly soul fetched her. As she was being led out, she caught a glimpse of her rider. Her leg was at a crooked angle. The horse hung her head sadly, guilty, believing that if she hadn't of twisted in mid air, if she hadn't of spooked so much...

By .Bandit <3 - Image
Last edited by urie on Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
i'm pretty sure the last time i played here was in 2015. insane to see how it's changed. feel free to ask for my pets lol
urie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby resolution » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:15 am

reserve <3

Show Name:
Barn Name:
Color: Black Tobiano
Height: 15.3 Hands
Story:(300 words max)
    dahyun. and I are siblings, I am giving what is left of this account to her ^^;;

free pets & items
resolution

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow59 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:07 am

Show Name: bluebell blossom
Barn Name: bella
Breed: Gypsy Vanner

big wip
shadow59

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:01 am

Show Name: Take the quick step
Barn Name:tiban
2 yrs ago i myself could see in both eyes. But i had started to go blurry in my left eye. My owner that everyone calls jacob called a vet because anything on my left side i ran into. The vet came and looked at my eyes and said,"sorry sir she is getting moon blindness in her left eye. She'll never see out of it again." He was given the choice to have my eye surgically removed and eylids stitched shut or to leave it be. He said he didnt want me to have a missing eye so he let it be now i am 5 amd used to my blind eye
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Psychopath. » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:50 pm

Show Name:Super boy Warrior Mince Pie
Barn Name: Warrior
Colour: Black Tobiano
Story: When Warrior was a foal, she was galloping around the paddock, when suddenly a large 18 month old male started to bully her for being so small and weak. The 18 month year old started to chase Warrior around, going faster than her small legs were meant to carry her. Warrior tripped and the male stumbled over him and fell on top of her head, permanently making her blind in one eye.
☯╔══════════════╗☯
hi! my name is
amy and
welcome to
my account.
my tumblr
☯╚══════════════╝☯
Psychopath.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby o s h u n » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:28 am

Congratulations to our winner Scαяℓɛт ƤPιмρɛяиɛℓ
This was a hard one to judge, but Thank you everyone for your positive feedback!
o s h u n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me