Sharple Wolf #6 | Fisi by landofmakebelieve

Based on Click to view
Artist landofmakebelieve [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sharple Wolf #6 | Fisi

Postby landofmakebelieve » Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:55 am

What Will You Name This Wolf?: This charming brute's name is Fisi.
    What Is The Wolf's Gender? He is a brute.
    What Is This Wolf's Personality?: Fisi likes to make himself and others laugh by pulling pranks on them. He is also very charming and a big teddy bear.
    What Is This Wolf's History Like?: Fisi was born a loner. He recently left his parents so he could find a pack and settle down.
    Does This Wolf Have A Theme Song?: Kick my *ss by Big And Rich
    Anything Else?:
    (Please do not change the form in any way. If you do, you will be instantly disqualified from adopting the wolf.)
Last edited by landofmakebelieve on Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

herro der mes amis, i am believe. proud canadian, ottb loving, colt breaking, nfr dreaming. pictured on the left is my racetrack reject, landofmakebelieve, aka molly, moo, shmoo, whatever name comes to mind x] molly is a 10 year old canadian bred thoroughbred mare, and standing at about 16.2hh, we look a little wonky when we chase cans, but la dee da that's alright. molly and i tried several disciplines. i tried desperately to get her to catch on to dressage, but unfortunately, she still has the race bred mind and is all go. however, together we found a discipline which we could both enjoy; western gaming. this summer we started travelling to barrel races locally. our current record on a standard size pattern is 17.314 and we are improving with every run. and to all the low budget barrel racers out there such as myself, a word of advise; chin up darling. you may not have a million dollar mount under your butt, but you and your crossbred, rejected, hard headed, rescue baby can do it. you know why? cause those girls sitting in their custom circle y's, upon shiny, top of the line mounts are full of themselves. they think there's no way they can lose. they get cocky. stay humble, believe in yourself, in your horse, and most importantly ride your little heart out.
landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sharple Wolf #6

Postby discontinued. » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:53 am

Username: sparkywolf
    What Will You Name This Wolf?: Zero (zeh- ro)
    What Is The Wolf's gender?: male
    What Is This Wolf's Personality?: Kind, jumpy and forgiving
    What Is This Wolf's History Like?: He had 2 brothers and a sister, his father was killed by hunters, and ever since then he has never gone near any humans.
    Does This Wolf Have A Theme Song?: Wake Me Up (Avicii)
    Anything Else?: Nope
discontinued.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Underworld » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:12 pm

Username: Underworld
    What Will You Name This Wolf?: Dakota
    What Is The Wolf's gender?: Brute
    What Is This Wolf's Personality?: Sweet and Silly but can be a trouble maker
    What Is This Wolf's History Like?: he was found abandoned as a pup. Shade found him and took him into her pack of misfits.
    Does This Wolf Have A Theme Song?: Awake and Alive By Skillet
    Anything Else?: Nope
Underworld

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RobinRed » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:17 am

Username:Whiterat
    What Will You Name This Wolf?:Koda
    What Is The Wolf's gender?: Brute
    What Is This Wolf's Personality?:
    Koda loves to play, he enjoys all kinds of games. He is Shy, but friendly. Sometimes a bit childish. Koda is Easily fascinated and bubbly when together with friends, but thoughtful and dreamy when alone, He always following his own rules and only striving for his own goals. He loves to explore and learn. Koda is also a very hard worker, He always speaks him mind even if it may not be helpful to others.
    What Is This Wolf's History Like?:
    Koda had a fairly normal life for a wolf. He grew up in his mother and father's pack with his sister, Lila. When old enough, Koda left his family pack to find a new one. He roamed free for a while, surviving on his own by hunting skilfully.
    Does This Wolf Have A Theme Song?:
    Imagine Dragons - On Top of the World
    Anything Else?:
    (Please do not change the form in any way. If you do, you will be instantly disqualified from adopting the wolf.)
RobinRed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:37 am

Bump
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

herro der mes amis, i am believe. proud canadian, ottb loving, colt breaking, nfr dreaming. pictured on the left is my racetrack reject, landofmakebelieve, aka molly, moo, shmoo, whatever name comes to mind x] molly is a 10 year old canadian bred thoroughbred mare, and standing at about 16.2hh, we look a little wonky when we chase cans, but la dee da that's alright. molly and i tried several disciplines. i tried desperately to get her to catch on to dressage, but unfortunately, she still has the race bred mind and is all go. however, together we found a discipline which we could both enjoy; western gaming. this summer we started travelling to barrel races locally. our current record on a standard size pattern is 17.314 and we are improving with every run. and to all the low budget barrel racers out there such as myself, a word of advise; chin up darling. you may not have a million dollar mount under your butt, but you and your crossbred, rejected, hard headed, rescue baby can do it. you know why? cause those girls sitting in their custom circle y's, upon shiny, top of the line mounts are full of themselves. they think there's no way they can lose. they get cocky. stay humble, believe in yourself, in your horse, and most importantly ride your little heart out.
landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:02 pm

|DeanWinchester!<3| wrote:Bump

I don't know why, but I really like this one... You guys might have to work a little harder for him, or I might just keep him! :o
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RobinRed » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:30 am

but you said that we can't change the form?
RobinRed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Greenfriedenvy » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:33 am

Username: hellohihi
    What Will You Name This Wolf?: Bear. I don't know why, he just looks like he should be called bear.
    What Is The Wolf's gender?: His beautiful blue eyes prove that he is a brute.
    What Is This Wolf's Personality?: Bear is a kind, friendly wolf who will do anything to protect his loved ones. He is very loyal and trustworthy, as well as being sweet-natured. Bear is very active and playful, yet mature when he needs to be. He loves nothing more than pouncing on random objects that he finds, and rolling in long grass.
    What Is This Wolf's History Like?: Bear has 4 brothers and two sisters, but the last time he saw them was at least a summer ago. This is because during a hunt, a herd of bison separated him from his pack, and miles away, he wanders alone in search for them. Now, he often longs for company.
    Does This Wolf Have A Theme Song?: Somewhere Only we Know (Keane)

I walked across an empty land
    I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
    I felt the earth beneath my feet
    Sat by the river and it made me complete

Oh simple thing where have you gone?
    I'm getting old and I need something to rely on
    So tell me when you're gonna let me in
    I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin

I came across a fallen tree
    I felt the branches of it looking at me
    Is this the place we used to love?
    Is this the place that I've been dreaming of?

And if you have a minute why don't we go
    Talk about it somewhere only we know?
    This could be the end of everything
    So why don't we go
    Somewhere only we know?
    Somewhere only we know?

And if you have a minute why don't we go
    Talk about it somewhere only we know?
    So why don't we go?
    So why don't we go?

Ah-ah-ah
    Ah-ah-ah

So why don't we go
    Somewhere only we know?
    Somewhere only we know?
    Somewhere only we know?

Anything Else?: Bear is *amazing*

Greenfriedenvy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:35 am

Whiterat wrote:but you said that we can't change the form?

I meant you'd have to write a really good history and personality
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:00 am

Sorry guys, but I've decided I love this one too much to give up. Good forms though!
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me