Based on Click to view
Artist Celozon [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rioji #5

Postby Celozon » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:50 am

ImageImage
A Rioji is a weasel-like creature with long, bendy ears and a huge lengthy tail. Rioji's use these strong, flexible tails to grab faraway objects, climb, and to defend themselves, and most improtantly for warmth. Occasionally, they have fun and jump around, using their tails as springs. Humans particularly like these tails because they give great hugs! Riojis are very friendly, non aggressive creatures. They can be found nearly anywhere, and their tails make them easy to find. A Rioji's diet consists of mostly plants, but they also enjoy meat as snacks. Do you have the patience to call one of these your own?

Went for a simpler design P: I want to try something a bit more complex next though. But I like green so this was bound to happen.

• Forms should be 50% complete or more before being posted.
  • You may pretty up your form if you'd like, but I only judge on content.
  • I look primarily for creativity, not necessarily skill or length. But skill and length will not do any harm either.
  • The extra on this form can be anything you want, art, story, poem, interests, ect ect.

I'm really boring with forms so this one will just be basic.
If you have any questions about the form feel free to ask c:

Form:
Code: Select all
Name:
Extra:

End Date: Dec 30th (Extended)
Last edited by Celozon on Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rioji #5

Postby SheepShape » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:23 am

Name; Tabitha
Nickname(s); Tabby, Taffy
Birthday; April 30th (roughly 16 at the moment)
Gender; Female
Sexuality; Straight
Relationship Status; Single

Personality; She is very, very immature for her age! Tabby (she doesn't really like her real name) loves to play around with her friends without a care in the world. She has a huge sweet tooth, and if you aren't careful around her, she'll take your snacks out from right under your nose.
Although she's usually acting silly, she knows when to help out her friends when she needs to. Although she has trouble finding the right words of encouragement to say to her friends when they're feeling down, she'll stick by their sides through thick and thin.

Talents;
Likes; Any sweet fruit or food, eating, playing tags and other silly games, exploring, forests, climbing (cliffs or trees, it doesn't matter), astronomy
Dislikes; Earthquakes, being on boats or out in open water, roller coasters and amusement parks, being left alone or ignored
Fears; Being trapped or stuck

Extra;
- She prefers sweet fruit like kiwis over candy, but she isn't too picky
- [will add art whenever possible<3!]
SheepShape

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rioji #5

Postby booklover789 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:48 pm

Man, I LOVE this little guy! I hope I'm not too late to try out for him!

Name:
Wynton
(Means "From the Pasture" and is English in origin.)

Personality:
Springy and ecstatic, this Rioji has a seemingly boundless sort of energy. He is always on the move - very rarely will you catch him slowing down. He is one of the fastest Riojis out there, and can get jobs done faster than most other Riojis, as well. When he gets impassioned about something, you can count on him to do it right and do it well.
Wynton is very happy, and tries not to be a "Debbie Downer," as most would call it. He tries his hardest to keep his spirits up and to stay joyful in all circumstances, no matter what happens to him. He often spreads joy to others in small ways, such as giving them small tokens of his affection, cooking them a meal a day, or helping out organizations such as Operation: Christmas Child.
He is very giving and generous with his time and resources - he'll drop whatever he's doing to help out a friend in need. He is very caring in nature, willing to do whatever possible to save or help his friends, and even others he doesn't know as well.
With an open heart, willing mind, and impassioned spirit, Wynton is a great guy, all around. While he has his faults - such as his slight problem with hoarding collecting cool and interesting T-shirts; singing too loudly to his favorite music; and blasting his music too loudly at odd hours of the day - he is still a sweetheart and one of the most generous Riojis you'll ever meet.

Extra:
Interests
Favorite Youtube Artist: Awkward Marina
Favorite Songs: Entropy, The Olden Pony, and Sombra's Door
Favorite Weather: Sunny, with a few clouds dotting the sky (though he doesn't mind overcast or rainy days, either).
Favorite Season: Spring
Favorite Colors: Green and Dark Teal
Favorite Drinks: Iced Coffee and Water
Favorite Foods: Cake, Beets, Avocados, Spinach, and Artichokes.
Places He's Always Wanted to Visit: Hatui Hi, Easter Island; Rome, Italy; and Athens, Greece.

Last bumped by booklover789 on Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:48 pm.
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups