Artist Beta. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
163 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kiamara #394- Flowerdust

Postby Beta. » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:38 pm

What is a Kiamara?
A Kiamara is a wolf-like creature. They have long, fluffy manes on the top of their heads, running down between their shoulders. They all have spots on their bodies- a trait in which will never be bred out of their DNA. They also have feathers- every Kiamara is given feathers when they reach the age of 2 years old. Their diet consists of fruit as well as meat- they prey on similar creatures that wolves would. Kiamara can be very shy before they get to know you. Can you win a Kiamara's heart?

Yay I had so much fun making this. ^^ <3

Impress me, ends January 12th.

No limit, add as many extras as you want.
Also remember to have fun! I love creative ideas, and prettying up your form always helps.
Last edited by Beta. on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I am Patches101

Beta.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara #394 UFA!

Postby freckledfangirl » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:39 pm

Reserve

WUTTTT FIRST POST <3

Using the name Tessa <3 or Tess. She is not based off of the Tess you are thinking of. ^^
Last edited by freckledfangirl on Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
i am extremely inactive here. find me here. vv

instagram + vine

also im love live trash
freckledfangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiints » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:40 pm

somethingsomethingsomethingsometh
someImage
somethingsomethingsomethingsometh
Who & Why?;
Hello, I'm I_<3_Animals and currently a non-owner. I have been stalking the Kiamara adopts for awhile until this guy caught my eye. I couldn't help but tryout. I'm kind of sick of me trying to make a 'hero' or 'villian' character. I suppose this is more leaning towards 'villian' though.. I really am trying to make this form different and the character interesting and fun to learn about.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

You look desperately through the drawer of files for the N's. Nash, Nathanson, Neal, Nelson, Neo, Newman, Nixon.. Hang on. Neo. That's the one You think triumphantly. Picking up the yellow folder with care, you can see the full name. Neo, Matrix. You open the folder, taking a seat to immerse yourself in the criminal's record.

███████████████████████████████████████████⋙ the folder████████

somethingsomethingsomethingsomethingsomethingsomething
somethingImage

Known Personality Traits;
Trickster, Intelligent, Quick, Easily Jealous

Types of Crime Committed;
• Hacking; As far as we know, into computers of government property that hold information that could potentially change the viewpoints of the citizens of the USA and other countries throughout the world if brought to their attention. We can strongly infer that this criminal knows information that shouldn't be known by himself or others and needs to be brought to justice.

Threat Level;
• On Hacking Classifications; 'Elite' Hacker, Highest on Hacking Classifications. Black Hat, a stereotypical criminal hacker.

How It Happened;
At 17:48 hours[5:48 pm] on December 9th, 2013, computer #0013 was exploited by an unknown individual. As our agents went to work on pin pointing the location of the individual and trying to stop it's forces, it seemed that the individual was collecting information. But, the hacker was very skilled, and managed to hide the whereabouts of which files he was extracting. When the individual ceased looking and exited our systems, we managed to catch the IP address. We dispatched some good agents, and upon further investigation, it seemed the only individual in the area that had the knowledge to infiltrate our computers was Mr. Neo. Our agents are still trying to uncover how Mr. Neo did this.

What Actions We Are Taking to Stop These Crimes;
Our Agents are currently investigating any people associated with and/or eye witnesses of Mr. Neo. It is unfortunate to inform that so far we can not find any actual suspects or eye witnesses that have been able to point us in the right direction. If no one comes forward/is found, we are closing the case.

as of January 12th 2014

The Kia filled the small cafe with the sound of unending tapping. As the rain pattered down outside, the Kia's name was called to pick up his drink. "Matrix," The barista called. But Matrix kept typing, his mind whirling as he glued his eyes to the exploit on his screen. Jotting down important information, Matrix soon found the time to swipe his frappe from the counter top. The barista flinched at the swift movement as the sound of quick tapping started again in the small cafe.

███████████████████████████████████████████⋙ a little deeper████████

Likes;
✓ Java Chip Frappe
✓ Birds
✓ True Knowledge
✓ Beanies
✓ Hacking

Playlist;
≫ Can't Hold Us - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
≫ Demons - Imagine Dragons
≫ On Top Of The World - Imagine Dragons
≫ Over My Head (Cable Car) - The Fray
Dislikes;
✕ Any Kind of Tea
✕ Cats
✕ Being Lied Too
✕ Fedoras/Top Hats
✕ Drawing

Has/Wears;
≫ Beanie
≫ Frappe
≫ Laptop

Quirks;
≫ Hates ties, but likes bow ties
≫ Never hums
≫ Constantly says 'I do what I want'
≫ Sleeps in a tight ball

Habits;
≫ Being Instinctive
≫ Gets Jealous Easily
≫ Saves Change

[Possible] Fears;
Philophobia [The fear of falling in love or getting to attached to someone]
It is more mild though, as Matrix is only afraid of falling in love. He imagines himself depending on that person to much and having to 'settle down'. It is horrifying to him and is probably due to being independent as a child.
Panthophobia [The fear of suffering and disease]
Matrix is just plain afraid and scared of it. Suffering from disease. The pain of it, he can't handle that thought. It sends shivers. For Matrix, there is no particular reason for this fear. The only thing Matrix can do to stop himself from thinking about it is trying occupy himself with something else.

Short Interview;

How would you describe your self in all honesty?
Well, um.. hmm. I'm kinda open with my feelings and opinions.. I tend to make friends easily. I'm mischievous. I didn't really like my childhood, and want to make the best of now.
It is rumored that you are Kia that, well-
-I will stop you right there. Next question.
What do you not hen your not on your laptop?
Movie theater, coffee shop, sometimes I go to the park for a walk.. I guess a hobby would be eating too.
What about family, so you see them often?
...No.
Do you consider yourself a well rounded kia?
Um, no. I guess I'm not sensitive to other's feelings, I don't really like to get too close to my friends either. I mean I don't really like to get to attached to people. I will hang out and stuff- but not- I don't know how else to explain..
Anything on your mind lately?
Nah, nothin important.

somethingImage

Short Story [from past];
With a sigh, younger Matrix Neo lazily walked in his home. He trudged past the white laptop with a turquoise ribbon wrapped around it, not giving a second glance. Gasping, Matrix turned around, replacing his laziness with energy. The Kiamara gripped his drink tighter as he drew closer. Upon closer inspection, the laptop had a card on top of it.

To my son, Matrix Neo,
I regret to tell you that I will be leaving for awhile. You need to tell your mother, as she doesn't know. Take care of her.. I remembered how you always say to me that you wanted a laptop? How you
needed one because everyone 'cool' did, and you wanted to learn without books. Honestly, I think books are perfectly fine way of learning. But this laptop is for you. Hope you like it.. Love you.
From your father, Cornelius Neo

Matrix nearly spit up his sip of frappe. Making a mad dash for his father's room, Matrix slipped face-planting halfway. When he arrived, the Kia was appalled to find that the majority of his father's belongings were gone. Gone. How long is awhile?? Did he abandon me and mom like puppies? No. No... right? An internal struggle engulfed Matrix for a few minutes. Then the planning of how he was supposed to tell his mother that his father left. Now, Matrix decided he was the man in the house, and needed to act like it. Matrix didn't touch the laptop.

▁▁▁▁▁▁

"So mom.. I made dinner. It's your favorite. Uh, it's mac and cheese.." Matrix said slowly. He was afraid of how his mother would take the news. Matrix's father had always been closer to Matrix then his mother. With careful movements, Matrix placed the dinner down.
somethingsomethingsomethingsomethingsomething
somImage
somethingsomethingsomethingsomethingsomething

"That's great Matrix, honey. Give me a second. I just need to finish," She replied quickly. The mother took her time finishing up,"So what were you saying? Wait, I think I forgot something.." It continued like this for awhile. It was quite unfortunate that Matrix wasn't patient, and he was putting pressure on himself to be the man.

"Dad puppies left abandoned us" Matrix blurted out of frustration and slight sadness. Whoops that came out wrong. "I mean that dad left us like puppies" The Kia sighed.

"What?! Oh that's.. wow. Ok-Well," Matrix's mother was cut off.

"OK?! That's what you have to say! The Kia you love has left you and your son!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!" The distraught son yelled. Matrix fumed and snatched the white laptop, speed-walking to his room. His mother saw a letter left with a turquoise ribbon. She read it, pondering what it said and what Matrix said.

Walking thoughtfully to Matrix's room, she spoke outside the entrance. "Matrix dear, your father had a reason- um.. he, well.. Cornelius was a- to the government's point of view- a criminal. But he was more of a robin hood figure.. let me explain?" All Matrix's mother got was silence. Silence was probably the worst answer, and it was because Matrix had already opened the white laptop.

So I just wanted to say that this whole thing was my idea. I originally came up with this so please don't steal. Also, that this never actually happened or anything of the such. I made this up based off of like, James Bond movies, The Matrix movie and Secret Agent things. xD I don't want FBI or somebody thinking anything of this was real. Also wanted to say that I'm sorry for using fancy words and weird-ish talk on the folder section. I thought it would give it some feel, if you know what I mean. Thanks for looking! Good luck all! ~Animals-----------Note~ this is based in the USA

███████████████████████████████████████████⋙ extras████████

The Ma·trix (1999) Movie
I was watching The Matrix when I found this beauty.
I couldn't seem to shake the name
[movie here]

Quick Vocab!
exploit noun
A piece of software, a chunk of data, or a sequence of
commands that takes advantage of a bug, glitch or vulnerability
in order to cause unintended or unanticipated behavior to
occur on computer software, hardware, or something electronic
(usually computerized).
[More Info]
barista noun
a person whose job involves preparing and serving different
types of coffee.

IP address noun
A unique string of numbers separated by periods that identifies
each computer using the Internet Protocol to communicate
over a network.
"I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it." ~ Morpheus [The Matrix]

"Unfortunately, no
one can be told
what the Matrix is.
You have to see it
for yourself.
"
~Morpheus [The Matrix]
"Neo... nobody has ever done this before." ~Trinity
"That's why it's going to work." ~ Neo [The Matrix]

Who is Neo in the movie The Matrix?
Neo is the 'Chosen One' or the reluctant hero of the story. As first, Neo believes he lives a normal life. He is a hacker by night and a computer programmer by day. Then he is contacted by Trinity, sent by Morpheus, who believes Neo is the Chosen One. Is Neo The Chosen One? Can he figure out The Matrix? I'm not going to ruin the movie so go watch it and find out.

SomethingSomethingSomethingSomethingSomethingSomethingSomethingSomethingSomethingSomethingSomething
HACKING CHART

Neophyte
Someone who is new to hacking and has no knowledge or experience of the workings of technology, and hacking.
White Hat
Breaks security for non-malicious reasons. 'White Hat' is basically internet slang for ethical hacker. White Hats usually perform vulnerability or penetration tests within an agreement.
Black Hat
The stereotypical criminal hacker. Also referred as 'crackers', these hackers break into networks and
destroy data or something of the like.

Grey Hat
A combination of a White Hat and Black Hat. These hackers may just break a system just to tell the Admin
that they have a defect.

Blue Hat
A hacker who is outside computer security consulting firms and bug tests a system before it is launched.
The hacker looks for exploits that can be closed.

Elite hacker
Used as a term for the most skilled hackers.
Hacktivist
A hacker who uses their skills to announce a specific message. It could be a political, religious, social message, etc.

[I took out some of the Classifications. I got the info here]
SomethingSomethingSomethingSomethingSomethingSomethingSomethingSomethingSomethingSomethingSomething

ART

Made by Pudgy [resized by me]
mischief | computer time

Made by Cerestes
whoever wins gets this

Gifted to me by Vintage♥
[First two by Charchar2 & third by Phosphorus]
smile for the camera | blinking | what's in the box?

Made by Flying Fox
itchy head

Made by Phosphorus [resized by me]
frappe, my lovely | Another that was gifted by Vintage♥

Made by BoxLlama
a laptop?

Made by I_<3_Animals [me]
I love frappes | weird computer coding
somethingsomethingsomethingsomething
someImage
somethingsomethingsomethingsomething
Last edited by tiints on Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:28 pm, edited 34 times in total.
was previously .animals
(pixel - fzzi)

( deviantart / junk / bribe shop )
tiints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimi-911 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:41 pm

marking, may enter
Name: Hawke
Last edited by Mimi-911 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
account is inactive; occasionally checked by a friend.

If you wish to contact the owner of this account, you can try her tumblr or deviantart
Mimi-911

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CeruleanRush » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:43 pm

Possible reserve. ;u;
🕺
CeruleanRush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The One & Only Vapor » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:44 pm

i
wow
i can't believe i'm saying this
but
i'm dropping out ;n;
he is so gorgeous, but....
idk
i just can't find any inspiration to write anything for him ;D;
so...
i guess i'm dropping out ;n;
oh but here is the arts I received, feel free to use them in your form :3
By TheManyFacesOfSirda
By Cerestes <3
Last edited by The One & Only Vapor on Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
hello there! i'm the...

...one & only vapor.

check out my art shop!! [click words or dragon]

they/them pronouns please

nontheist • pro-choice • LGBTQA+ rights • INFJ • feminist
agender • pansexual

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

The One & Only Vapor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frostt. » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:44 pm

What a beauty, reserve <3
frostt.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neko-the-Gunslinger » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:44 pm

Such lovely! <3
I'll create a masterpiece of my siggy later~ For now enjoy my Sinny. (Gifted by my dear friend Bebop <3 )

Neko-the-Gunslinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jaelle Ayres

Postby henley » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:48 pm

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Introduction

Hello Patches! My name is Ismene, you know... like the greek play? Anywho ^^ this will be my entry post for this lovely kiamara you have created. You probably don't know this, but one of the first kiamaras I ever truly connected and tried for was #333 who also had a cat-like design. I was truly despondent when I lost that contest, but she went to Vintage who is a lovely owner and is very acive. I hope to win my very own kiamara before they close, and this lovely lady seems perfect for me!
      To learn more...

Follow this link to get to her website. I spent many many hours working on it, and even if I do not win I am proud of everything I put into it. thank you for your time.
Last edited by henley on Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:51 pm, edited 15 times in total.
henley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dr. pupper » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:48 pm

I'm The Ink On The Pages

And You Can't Stop Me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
......................................................................................
Nᴀᴍᴇ;; Gepard.
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ;; Male.
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ;; Gepard is a very, lonely, man. He prefers very much so
to be away from people than surrounded
by them, but he is very passionate about
many things. Love, art, writing, poetry.
He's kind, after you get to know him, unlike
when you don't, because most think he's a
hotheaded thief. The only thing he's a thief
of is of hearts. Many female kia are easily
attracted to him, because of his shining blue
eyes and feathers, and his soft, long fur. But
he doesn't prefer any of them. He doesn't
want love until he finds it himself. Then he
gets stubborn, and wants it, and he wants
it bad. He's not loved by many people,
explaining his hate for crowds. But when
he does find love, and if he does, he'll
know. And you'll definitely be able to tell.
Aɢᴇ;; Twenty years of age.
Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ;; 1992, January 2nd.
Zᴏᴅɪᴀᴄ;; Capricorn.
Bᴜɪʟᴅ;; Gepard is very thin, both because he rarely
eats or he's working out, when and if you can
find him. He has a long, thick tail, and very
long limbs, making him quite tall; easily
around six foot nine. His muzzle is short,
with a twitching nose, long, dark fingers
with fur stained with ink, and small feet.
All of these make it easy for him to scare
others; tall, so he can tower over them,
thin, showing that he rarely eats and is
obviously in need of food, his long tail
to lash over the ground, a nose always
sniffing the air, long fingers, stained
with black ink.. This easily scares others
off, other than his few friends and the
many flirtatious kias he encounters.
Aᴄᴄᴇɴᴛ;; German.
Mɪɴᴏʀ ᴀᴅᴅɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴs;;;; Gepard can be
quiet fond of working out, but he
wouldn't call it an addiction, just
a hobby. One of his many addictions
is making poetry. When he can't fall
asleep, he writes. When he's not
hungry, he writes. When he's bored?
He writes. Another minor addiction
of his is smoking. No worries though,
he does it very rarely, mostly only
when he's sad, and even though he
acts like he always is, he's not. It's
actually quiet hard to upset him.
Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇs;;
ғᴏᴏᴅ salad
ᴅʀɪɴᴋ iced tea
ᴡᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ foggy
ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ photography / writing / art
ᴅᴇsᴛɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ local dog park
sᴘᴏʀᴛ soccer
ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ French
ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴ content
ᴅᴏɢ english bulldog
ᴄᴀᴛ norwegian forest cat
ʙɪʀᴅ american singer canary
ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ lilac
sɪɴɢᴇʀ Ashestoashesjc
ᴀᴄᴛᴏʀ Johnny Depp
ᴀʀᴛ by TheManyFacesOfSirda by Cerestes

Lᴏᴠᴇ ɪs sᴏ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ
Iɴ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʜᴇᴍɪsᴘʜᴇʀᴇ
Aʟʟ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ɪs sɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ,
Sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ғᴀᴄᴇ

Wᴇ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ғɪɢʜᴛ
Hᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ɪs sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴡ,
I'ᴍ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ

Lɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜ ɪs ᴋɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴇᴇᴅɪɴɢ
Mʏ ʟᴜɴɢs ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴇᴄᴇᴅɪɴɢ

Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ

Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀɪɴᴋ ᴏʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
Aɴᴅ sɪᴛ ʙᴇsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ's ᴠɪᴇᴡ
Mᴀᴋᴇ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋs ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ sʜᴀʀᴇ
As I ғᴏᴄᴜs ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍʙ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɪʀ

I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ
Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ I ᴡᴀs ᴡᴀsɴ'ᴛ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ
Aɴᴅ sᴏ I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ
Is ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ?

Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ғʟᴇᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Nɪᴄᴋs ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴜɪsᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʀᴏᴘʜʏ ᴄᴜᴘs
I'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴇᴍʙʀᴏɪᴅᴇʀᴇᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴍʏ sᴇɴsᴇs
Lᴀᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ғʀᴏɴᴛ ʙʀᴀɪɴ

Cᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ; ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇᴍᴀɪʟs
Hᴏᴡ ᴄᴀɴ I ʙᴇ sᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ?
Iᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴀᴅᴅɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ, I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀғғɪxᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅs

Lɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜ ɪs ᴋɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴇᴇᴅɪɴɢ
Mʏ ʟᴜɴɢs ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴇᴄᴇᴅɪɴɢ

Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜsᴛ ǫᴜɪᴛs ᴍᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ

As I ғᴏᴄᴜs ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ

Aɴᴅ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ
Is ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ?

Hᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴀғғᴏʀᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
Lᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ
Hɪs ʀɪɴɢ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ

Iᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ
Jᴜsᴛ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ
Bᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ғᴀɴᴛᴀsʏ

As I ғᴏᴄᴜs ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ

Aɴᴅ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ
Is ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ?

Is That Alright?
Last edited by dr. pupper on Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:56 am, edited 9 times in total.
dr. pupper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me