Drawing sessions 1
22 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ceiral #90 - Winner!

Postby Chasing Dreams » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:54 pm

Syra wrote:
    Username: Syra
    Name: Rhianna
    Personality: [247/300] (WIP)
      If someone was asked to describe Rhia in one word, they'd probably call her a fairy. Rhea is a strange girl who can indeed be very impish and flighty in her actions. She loves to tease others and be mischievous. She can be helpful from time to time, but always in contrived and unusual ways. Rhia is pretty hard to get to know due to the fact that she never gives a straight forward answer and prefers to spend extended periods of time in the company of the wind and stars rather than with her own kind. One of Rhia's favorite things to do is collect small gems, minerals, and shiny stones. She hoards them away in an old hole in the tree that she lives in and can get very snippy if anyone tries to mess with them. Rhia's one soft spot for others of her own kind is when she sees someone who is angry. She has an irresistible need to help cheer up people who are really enraged, though she enjoys watching people who are only annoyed. In fact, she'll often pester others in just the right ways to annoy them, simply so that she can enjoy their reactions. One thing that Rhea truly abhors is apologizing. Whether someone expects her to apologize to them, or if someone tries to apologize to her, it doesn't matter. She can't stand it. It would not be unreasonable to say that "sorry" is her least favorite word.
Last edited by Chasing Dreams on Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chasing Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ceiral #90

Postby not active » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:59 pm

Username: Thebandtrainlover45
Name: Lilac winds
Personality: Fun-playful-loyal
┏━━━━━┓
-
┗━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━┓
Geek
Sam
Ask
┗━━━━━┛
━━━ ━━━
┏━━━━━┓
Mood: Happy!
┗━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━┓
XxX
┗━━━━━┛
not active

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:00 pm

Possible Reserve ! :)
Username:
Name:
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frostt. » Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:20 pm

Username: FrostDragon636
Name: Halo
Personality: Halo is a very sweet guy and tends to feel for everyone; emotionally and physically. He loves to decorate and make things beautiful, most consider that something for girls to do but it is his favorite activity. Being super generous it is hard for Halo to accept gifts; he feels there is need for him to have more than what is necessary for survival. Females always flirt with him and he enjoys the attention but never really wants a mate; maybe if he found the perfect girl...but until then, he just enjoys having others talk about him. Halo also loves to read and write, snuggling up with a blanket, a warm drink, and a good book is another one of his favorite things to do.

This Cerial is gorgeous, I hope he/she goes to a wonderful, loving home <3
frostt.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Destiny » Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:20 pm

Congrats to the winner
I was going to enter but no time x,D
I love me some purples

Certainly a Beautiful Design!
Last edited by Destiny on Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I AM COMING BACK TO CS
AFTER 8 YEARS

I am missing many pets from being away
Are you quitting or down sizing ?
Please, consider lending me a hand...
So I can lessen my giant gap of missing pets <3
Destiny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solar Flare » Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:46 pm

Username: Celestial Thunder
Name: Aeris
Personality: Aeris has always been helpful, but not one to get in the way of. She is very determined, and will stop at nothing to achieve her goals, making her a great worker. Just beware; when she has her heart set on something, Aeris can be a little oblivious to the outside world- otherwise, she's pretty observative, using the information she picks up, information she can use later on, whether to help others or herself.

I'm back, and better than before! (Or at least, I do hope so) Feel free to ask me questions, commissions are closed, and I'm really sorry to the few of you who requested them before I left. (Meaning the ones I never finished. Seriously, that was horrible of me. Sorry.)
Solar Flare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offended Cockatiel » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:05 pm

Not for me.

possible reserve.

Username: Aysan1
Name: Plato
Personality: Plato is a lovely little Ceiral with more spunk than anyone. But the first, and only, thing that others will note about him is one very special trait of his. His liking for food.
"He's known as "That guy who is always eating," or "

--wip
Last edited by Offended Cockatiel on Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Offended Cockatiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kornelia » Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:58 pm

Username:
~Radioactive~

Pet Name:
~Piercer~

Personality:
~Piercer is an amazing ceiral. Is is everything the ladies want; romantic, flirty, caring, determined, handsome, strong, loyal, everything. He is a common love interest among the females, but he's looking for the special one, so he can be a bit of a heart-breaker, although he doesn't want to hurt anyone~

Accessories:
~Piercer tends to wear silver pad guards, and a sort of armor that begins at his forehead, goes all the way down the spine, and down the tail. It is all silver~

Other:
~Gorgeous~
Kornelia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf Shadowstalker » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:13 pm

Username:
Wolf Shadowstalker

Name:
Paladin

Personality:
Paladin is everyone's hero, putting a stop to troubles whenever he encounters them. Or so he likes to think. Paladin's is the nosiest Cerial alive, butting into everyone's business whether they want help or not. He says he's helping, even though he makes the problem worse more often than not. In addition, he tends to have a loose tongue, so whatever he finds out usually ends up in at least one person's ears. Only ones with the most stubborn and/or forceful personalities can convince him that they can deal with their problems without his help. He'll still probably blab about it though while concerned about the other's well being.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Wolf Shadowstalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pIanted » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:22 pm

Username: Lucky Cerise
Name: Rifae, or Riff for short
Personality: wip
they/them pronouns!
[ I am not at all active on this platform atm. might change in the future, might not. ]

deviantart || my characters
[ was lucky cerise and date m8 ]
pIanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me